Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Please don't compare Tyson's rebounding ability to Joakim's.
i absolutely will. tyson is a "fantastic rebounder" now because no one else from his team goes up for rebounds. that's the thing that is GREATLY overlooked about his stats. tyson is a poor man's noah. Nevertheless, I would agree that tyson is a better rebounder. however, tyson has been in the pros for what? 5 years?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joakim Noah = Dan Gadzuric w/ better ball handling

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
i hope you don't mean in rebounding.
overall game. not just rebounding. i'm talking aobut overall game. however, when you talk about just rebounding, please see my above comment.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Joakim Noah = Dan Gadzuric w/ better ball handling
that's funny. i like that quote.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
now here's the problem, in the other forum about EG and Rose, you quoted nbadraft.net, but now it's soft? What's the deal? Do you like this site or not? I maintain that it's decent, but nothing better than a loser living rent free in their parents basement could do. That's all. Either we use this site, or we do not do so.
I did quote NBADRAFT.net because they were right about them, but not about Joakim. I don't use them much anymore for sourcing after reading some of their lastest analysis on the players in this draft.

But their analysis on Rose is spot on IMO, as is their analysis on Eric Gordon. I disagree a little bit with EJ's but it is fairly accurate. Like I said, I don't use them much anymore after reading their reports on this draft class. I was doing research last weekend and reading about some big men and I thought it was garbage analysis.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
overall game. not just rebounding. i'm talking aobut overall game. however, when you talk about just rebounding, please see my above comment.
So you're going to bash Tyson because he had no one else to rebound on his team? That's a very poor argument IMO. So that means he has no help rebounding, therefore his stats are even more impressive. While we're at it, I can't give Big Ben any credit for this season because PJ was a horrible rebounder.

Tyson and Joakim are not on the same level as rebounders I'm sorry to say. Joakim is a decent prospect but as far as value goes he should not be taken in the top 10, let alone the lottery. Hell I wouldn't touch him until after 15, probably later.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
So you're going to bash Tyson because he had no one else to rebound on his team? That's a very poor argument IMO. So that means he has no help rebounding, therefore his stats are even more impressive. While we're at it, I can't give Big Ben any credit for this season because PJ was a horrible rebounder.

Tyson and Joakim are not on the same level as rebounders I'm sorry to say. Joakim is a decent prospect but as far as value goes he should not be taken in the top 10, let alone the lottery. Hell I wouldn't touch him until after 15, probably later.
i'm certain you watch the bulls games, and if you do indeed, then you'll notice that deng is actually a good rebounder, not great but good. thus he "eats" rebounds that a chandler would get. you have to compare who rebounds on the team. look at minny, on the defensive end they ALWAYS give garnett the def. rebound. each team has their nuance, and that HAS to be taken into consideration. Hell Chandler was #1 in rebounds per 48 when he was with the Bulls because of who he played with on those teams.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All i gotta say is if Noah falls to 34, I wouldn't even want the Mavs to get him. Less to do with his game, more to do with him irritating the hell out of me.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all that quote from nbadraft.net was from late 2006 when Noah's stock was higher than it is now and people thought more of him. Second of all you failed to quote the weaknesses part for some reason, where it clearly states that he has no back to the basket game and between that and his poor shooting ability one can infer that he pretty much gets all of his points off of putbacks, layups, and dunks. The Bulls need a consistent post scorer, not Noah. If we're going to take him at 9 we may as well trade the pick for Randolph straight up. And as sweetness said before, I actually think Crittenton would be a decent pick at 9. He's certainly a better pick than Noah, but he'd add some nice size to the backcourt, make Duhon expendable, and allow us to match up players differently with Hinrich, Thabo, Crittenton, and BG in the backcourt. If Hawes isn't on the board, Crittenton would definitely be a nice option at 9.

As a side note, looks like the C's are looking seriously into Marion and I wouldn't be surprised at all. If it does happen you could look for the Bulls or Warriors to try and leapfrog ahead of the Suns at 3 or 4 and try and grab Yi. If the Celtics keep the pick, I'd expect a trade down with Thornton as Ghetto mentioned as the target, although I'm sure if they were available Brewer, Julian Wright, and Jeff Green would garner serious consideration.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Stan Van Gundy its new coach, it's sounding more like Orlando will keep restricted free agent Darko Milicic. Said Van Gundy: "I think you're sitting on a great situation with that. I remember saying to Otis [Smith, the general manager] in the interview, 'You've got two great assets here [Milicic and Dwight Howard]. You've got two young big guys in a league where everybody else is searching for one.' Can they play together? Yeah. As a coach, that's your responsibility. You've got to take your best players and figure out a way to make it work. But there's certainly no reason they couldn't play together." The Magic was displeased that Brian Hill didn't use the two together much. If Orlando keeps Milicic, it probably puts it out of the free-agent bidding for Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis.

-Chicago Tribune

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Positional Rankings:

PG:
1) Mike Conley Jr.
2) Javaris Crittenton
3) Acie Law
4) Ramon Sessions
5) Gabe Pruitt
6) Zabian Dowdell
7) Aaron Brooks
8) Sean Singletary
9) Bobby Brown
10) Jared Jordan

SG:
1) Nick Young
2) Derrick Byars
3) Rodney Stuckey(tweener)
4) Morris Almond
5) Marcus Williams
6) Rudy Fernandez
7) Daequan Cook
8) Arron Afflalo
9) DJ Strawberry
10) Marco Belinelli

SF:
1) Kevin Durant
2) Jeff Green
3) Al Thornton
4) Corey Brewer
5) Julian Wright
6) Thaddeus Young
7) Alando Tucker
8) Dominic McGuire
9) Reyshawn Terry
10) Jared Dudley

PF:
1) Yi Jianlian
2) Al Horford
3) Brandan Wright
4) Jason Smith
5) Tiago Splitter
6) Jarmereo Davidson
7) Herbert Hill
8) Ryvon Covile
9) Coleman Collins
10) Joakim Noah/Josh McRoberts, take either I could care less

C:
1) Greg Oden
2) Spencer Hawes
3) Sean Williams, PF/C
4) Ali Traore
5) Ante Tomic
6) Marc Gasol
7) Aaron Gray
8) Kyle Visser
9) James Hughes
10) Ekene Ibekwe

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was just watching Around the Horn and they said that Shawm Marion has talked to the Celts and their have been trade talks involving Marion and Boston's #5 overall pick. Anyone else hear of this?

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Was just watching Around the Horn and they said that Shawm Marion has talked to the Celts and their have been trade talks involving Marion and Boston's #5 overall pick. Anyone else hear of this?
Yes #5, Theo Ratliff, and say a Delonte West for Shawn Marion, the Suns hoping they can get Yi at 5 if not, they would want Horford. Worst case is that they have to settle for Brandan Wright, but if Yi is gone I could really see them taking Noah no joke the way they are thinking. If I were them at 5 it is no reach to take Al Thornton who could play the PF spot for them.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh Ratliff didn't play last year and we are pretty deep at guard so losing Delonte wouldn't kill, but I still like West. He is a pretty solid player who was just kind of inconsistent last season. I am a huge Shawn Marion fan, and that makes me want the Celts to pull the trigger. We need a rebounder and an athletic defender who can also score. We do need a big man but I think Marion would be a better get than any big man available at #5.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A league source confirmed Celtics coach Doc Rivers' interest in Suns forward Shawn Marion, and Danny Ainge, the Celtics' executive director of basketball operations, has been a fan of the forward since being his first Suns coach.

The Suns' interest in such a deal is unknown.

Marion's name also has surfaced in trade rumors with the Detroit Pistons , who would send forward-center Rasheed Wallace to Phoenix.

This idea would be conflicting for Phoenix.

Wallace's skills are a good fit, but his on-court behavior contrasts with the club's emphasis on character.
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ors_resurface/
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding Shawn Marion, while getting Paul Pierce back from injury, would be tremendous for the Celtics.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierce/Marion/Jefferson wouldn't be that bad at all. Especially in the East. Although, it could put a hitch in Gerald Green's growth.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 06-12-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
My Positional Rankings:
SF:
1) Kevin Durant
2) Jeff Green
3) Al Thornton
4) Corey Brewer
5) Julian Wright
6) Thaddeus Young
7) Alando Tucker
8) Dominic McGuire
9) Reyshawn Terry
10) Jared Dudley
Is it just me or is this small forward class the deepest class out of all of the positions this year?

As a side note, you're right Flyboy I think it would seriously hinder the development of Green, which makes me think that if they make a move for Marion they must have other plans that would involve moving Green as well. If they want to win now you never know. Guys like Green and Tony Allen would have a hard time finding minutes when they are solid players with decent potential. I'd assume if they deal for Marion at least Green if not both of those players could be involved in some deal for a big man as they do seem happy with Rondo at the point.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Forward always seems to be stacked because that's where all the great athletes play.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Is it just me or is this small forward class the deepest class out of all of the positions this year?

As a side note, you're right Flyboy I think it would seriously hinder the development of Green, which makes me think that if they make a move for Marion they must have other plans that would involve moving Green as well. If they want to win now you never know. Guys like Green and Tony Allen would have a hard time finding minutes when they are solid players with decent potential. I'd assume if they deal for Marion at least Green if not both of those players could be involved in some deal for a big man as they do seem happy with Rondo at the point.
Smallish lineup but still:
C:Al Jefferson
PF:Shawn Marion
SF:Paul Pierce
SG:Gerald Green
PG:Rondo/Telfair/West who cares

Old 06-12-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Forward always seems to be stacked because that's where all the great athletes play.
Well it's usually the 2, 3, or 4 spot in the draft that's stacked, and this year it's the 3 but it's really not even close. Power forward is arguably the nicest at the top but small forward is nice this year because you could be sitting at the bottom of the lottery and if you're looking for a good small forward you're probably going to end up with a nice player.

Just for the record, the C's also reportedly have interest in Rashard Lewis who would consent a trade to Boston but only if Gerald Green isn't involved because the two are friends. That could be a big hitch but if Seattle is interested in the pick the C's have the pieces to work it out. However to me it seems more likely is that the C's go after another Seattle player, center Robert Swift, who I remember Danny Ainge was crazy for the year Swift got drafted (though he ended up taking Al Jefferson with the pick that was going to be Swift, damn good consolation prize).
Old 06-12-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that celtics trade is ********, we are trying to cut salary why would we take on theo ratliff's contract, that is the entire point of trading marion

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Very athletic. Could definitely run the court with that team.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Very true, it could work in the East. If Jefferson can handle the 4 or 5 spot the C's have a ton of options this year. A combo of Jefferson and Yi or Horford would look great, as would Thornton or Jeff Green playing next to Big Al. Gomes and Allen would have a hard time finding minutes, not that that matters, so they could look to be dealt while they still have some value before they get buried on the bench if it happens.

Last edited by derza222 : 06-12-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
There is speculation around the league about a possible deal with Seattle that would bring forward Rashard Lewis to Boston.

Lewis reportedly is good friends with Gerald Green and would consent to the deal if Green is not a part of the package. Robert Swift also could be in the mix. Ainge has coveted Swift in the past
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ard_to_boston/

I love pre-draft rumors.