Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
that celtics trade is ********, we are trying to cut salary why would we take on theo ratliff's contract, that is the entire point of trading marion
You are missing the point bro. You can't make a trade without matching salaries but Ratliff only has 1 more year left for 12 mil, so after next year he gives you a boatload of room.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Very true, it could work in the East. If Jefferson can handle the 4 or 5 spot the C's have a ton of options this year. A combo of Jefferson and Yi or Horford would look great, as would Thornton or Jeff Green playing next to Yi. Gomes and Allen would have a hard time finding minutes, not that that matters, so they could look to be dealt while they still have some value before they get buried on the bench if it happens.
How would you get Yi and Green?

Old 06-12-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
How would you get Yi and Green?
Saw that, I think he meant Jefferson instead of Jianlian.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Saw that, I think he meant Jefferson instead of Jianlian.
Yup, my bad I'll fix it now.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Ghetto I'll get you that analysis tomorrow, had a busy past 2 days and no time to get it done. I'll work on it tonight though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da wurd outta Cha-Town is dat MJ thank Noah is da shiznit fam.

(god I hope so, rid Paxon of all temptation)

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
i think if the suns traded marion they would realize how good and how much he meant to that team... he would be sorely missed

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
i think if the suns traded marion they would realize how good and how much he meant to that team... he would be sorely missed
I dunno how much separation there is between Marion and a combo of Diaw and the #5 pick. (Yi?) Plus, they open up some cap room.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any idea on the sixers pick trade up with the 11 and or 21/30 to get a nice Center maybe
Old 06-12-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Any idea on the sixers pick trade up with the 11 and or 21/30 to get a nice Center maybe

Well, Sixers have the 12th pick, and I think they could get in the top 6 draft picks if they mortgaged all their picks, but I think it would be smarter to stay put in their draft like Portland did last year.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms2clayton View Post
Well, Sixers have the 12th pick, and I think they could get in the top 6 draft picks if they mortgaged all their picks, but I think it would be smarter to stay put in their draft like Portland did last year.
I don't think it would be a good idea to trade all those picks to move up. The Sixers can build a strong young nucleus through this draft and hopefully compete in the Atlantic.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Ghetto check your PM's, I finished the analysis tonight of all my picks.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One point that should be discussed in the potential MArion to the Celtics talk is that if Theo Ratliff is included in the deal he could be the interior defensive presence that the Suns desperatly need. That is if he is healthy of course but I tell you this playing on a team that has a chance to go deep into the playoffs in his contract year should give plenty incentive to get healthy. Also another point is that after next year all 12 million salary would come off of the Suns books.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyG View Post
One point that should be discussed in the potential MArion to the Celtics talk is that if Theo Ratliff is included in the deal he could be the interior defensive presence that the Suns desperatly need. That is if he is healthy of course but I tell you this playing on a team that has a chance to go deep into the playoffs in his contract year should give plenty incentive to get healthy. Also another point is that after next year all 12 million salary would come off of the Suns books.
i can't see the suns trading the matrix. who can you get in return to make your team better?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NyMoney I don't think that Marion really wants to leave but he reportadly feels underappreciated and he ( along with the whole team ) has issues with Stoudamire's attitude . I agree that the Suns will lose a ton if they get rid of Marion . My guess is the only way to try and replace him is to give Boris Diaw more minutes and hope that he can repeat his success of two years ago. ( keeping him out of the Olympics qualifying trials could help that , as every player who participates in that seems to get hurt or have a sub-par year the following year, but that is another thread in itself ). How about trading Marion and then drafting Jeff Green . That coupled with Delonte West and a healthy Ratliff would certainly take away some of the sting of losing Marion.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

If the Suns trade for the C's 5, then they have to take Brewer. he's a perfect complimenting player for that system.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
i can't see the suns trading the matrix. who can you get in return to make your team better?
It's not so much about value, but rather money issues.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latest on Marion...

Shawn Marion appears likely to stay. The same cannot be said about Kurt Thomas, who appears to be the focus of the Suns’ attempt to shave payroll. “I don’t think Shawn is going anywhere,” coach Mike D’Antoni said. “I hope he doesn’t; there’s no desire on our part. But the names that are floated are the guys who are good. Everybody calls about Shawn because he’s great. “Realistically, I don’t think so. “I think we’ll try to keep the team together and compete one more time for the NBA championship. “Without Shawn, that’s hard to do.” D’Antoni seemed to agree with the idea that trading Marion, particularly for a draft pick, would send a message the Suns are “giving up” their title hopes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Special Addition, a Ghettosermon and Sweetness combo mock. Each pick was discussed together and decided upon, the bold analysis is from me, the regular text is from Sweetness. This is not what we want or think should happen, this is what we think will happen

Here it is kiddies:

1) Portland - Greg Oden C Ohio State: The consensus #1 pick in this draft and has been pretty much all year. And this is a no brainer for Portland. No worry about Bowie over Jordan here. Durant is a very, very good prospect but Oden has the ability to dominate the paint for the next decade or so. Very good defensively, controls the paint. Great shot blocker and rebounder. Doesn't have a very big "mean streak" and can be known as a gentle giant at times but he has the skillset defensively to be the best defensive big man in the game. Offensively showed very good signs of a post game. Has a nice hook shot and has very good footwork. Very athletic for his size and moves fluidly for a 7 footer. Has decent range and can hit a 12 footer, but needs to extend that. Very effective on the offensive boards and puts down anything close to the rim. Needs added strength but he'll a beast on offense when he fills out. Basically the best big man prospect to come out since Tim Duncan. The next great big man in the NBA.

2) Seattle-Kevin Durant, SF Texas:Kevin Durant is the obvious choice here. There is no doubt at all that he is the lock for the 2nd, only other possible situation is if he goes #1 overall. Although some may be distracted by his bad combine numbers, his performance in college overweighs it much. He has a freakish combination of height, length, and perimeter skills. He absolutely dominated the college game last year being the best player in the nation. Some will question his overall strength, but he will be a SF in the NBA with good rebounding skills. Expect him to average 7-9 rpg yearly. He is the favorite for rookie of the year, and expect him to average 20+ ppg his rookie season. In Seattle he will replace the leaving Rashard Lewis, and should Rashard return to Seattle it would be awfully interesting to see that play out. For a team possibly talking about relocation it is imperative that they draft Durant, even if a guy like Yi has meteoric workouts and becomes considered for this pick. Kevin Durant was sensational his freshman season in college most likely earning him player of the year honors. Durant is silky smooth with unbelievable range. He is what I wanted Rudy G Ay to look like while at UCONN, asserting himself on offense. The #1 thing that should be understood is that Durant is a SF, he is not the next Kevin Garnett, he will not gain 30 pounds, and he will not be a force down low, his height however shouldn't be disregarded just because he is a SF. Because of his height he will have a distinct advantage in the NBA shooting over smaller forwards. Durant has a great handle on the ball and can drive to the hoop as well as pull up on the mid range jumper. Defensively he was an excellent rebounder on the college level and should be one of the top rebounding forwards at his position. There are little flaws in Durant's game and no doubt he will make several All-star appearances, but he will always be a great player but don't expect him to ever dominate. I would like him to develop a more killer instinct scoring in the NBA as at times he seems to be a little hesitant or reserved, but we all saw what he could do when he decided to take over a game. Durant is younger than everyone in his class and will be only 18 years old I believe come draft time so that is another thing that adds to his hype, no Amobi Okoye but still youngest player in his draft class being a year younger.

3) Atlanta- Yi Jianlian PF China:Many different opinions have arisen about the star from China but it is safe to say he is a top 5 lock, several teams including the Bulls, Warriors, and Suns are very interested in trading up for him, and the spot they are looking at is 5 with Boston who is willing to move down, but the problem is that they have no guarantee’s that Yi might go at 4 or in this case #3. I hear from many reports that Yi is the favorite for the 3rd pick and the Hawks are enamored with him. Joe Johnson is doing trying very hard to get him after seeing playing against him in the world championships as he put down 15 and 7 on Dwight Howard. Getting an advertisement from the teams best player is nothing to look past. Yi is just a pick that makes lots of sense if you look at their options being Yi, Al Horford, Brandan Wright, and Mike Conley Jr. Wright has taken himself out of the equation with his lack of strength and basketball skills, while Conley would be a reach here, and the Hawks like the 2nd tier of point guards, and are confident they will have their choice of any PG at 11 except Conley, and there is the chance they get Conley at 11. There is no chance they get one of the 3 big men at 11. Horford would garner serious consideration here because of his ability to play the 5, but in the end we believe it to be Yi. Also after going “safe” in Sheldon Williams last year, Horford who is obviously the much better player, but he is a similar type of player in ways, so Yi is the pick. For a team that has no first rounder next year, with this 3rd pick they are really going for the homerun to make it count, that is partly the reason why they are possibly trading it for Zach Randolph and Jarrett Jack. For a team that has been suffering for so long at the very least Yi gives them a high profile global star who will fill in seats. Because of their uptempo style they have the ability to play Yi and Josh Smith in the front court. With the weight and rebounding ability Josh Smith has elevated himself to, it doesn’t matter who is C or PF they are just frontcourt players, ala the Suns. Yi fits in perfectly with them because of his perimeter ability at 7 foot as well as his impressive low post game, with his signature turn around jumper. Yi is not given credit enough for his strength inside. He held his own against Tim Duncan, Elton Brand, and Dwight Howard, and while his body may look weak, it has the ability to absorb hits and continue. Yi’s biggest asset to the team is his freakish athleticism for a 7 footer, he can run the floor and finish on the wings in transition with Smith and Marvin. Yi is the pick here and I would be extremely happy to get him here. Yi Jianlian is the real deal and should develop into a very good pro depending on his ability to gain some muscle mass. He has unreal athleticism and foot speed for a 7 footer as he has the ability to finish in style. He is a great ball handler and can hit the outside shot, on a team like the Suns he would really thrive running the floor and hitting open shots. Watching the World Championships this past summer as well as the past 2 years CBA finals what has impressed me most about Yi especially against foreign competition including the United States is his physicality. He may look weak in stature but he uses his body well and rebounds and isn't knocked around, the first legit Chinese prospect since Yao Ming, don't worry he isn't trash like Wang Zhi Zhi or Mink Bateer. If he really is only 19 as listed that is a huge plus but if he is like some reports are saying 22-25 he is still an great great prospect and any other year would be a top 3 pick and probably #1.

4) Memphis PF/C Florida:Al Hoford seems like the most logical pick for Memphis. There is no doubt in my mind that Memphis will go Horford if he is available, the only case in him not going is if Pau Gasol is traded and they are looking towards the future, but still in that case he could be the pick as you know he won't be a bust, and the fact that a Gasol trade looks a bit unlikely at this point. Pau Gasol who is mid ranged oriented needs a running mate and Horford is that man. Probably the most solid and NBA ready big, Horford who has long been in the shadow of Crackhead Noah has emerged as a true top tier NBA prospect unlike his fellow runningmate. Horford is an old fashioned big as he thrives in the paint and makes a difference hitting the offensive glass, playing good post defense, and blocking shots. He has an impressive repertoire down low with his large array of low post moves. All of his strength and weaknesses garner perfectly to that of Pau Gasol. Because Gasol does take many mid range shot shots Horford is perfect as he can hit the offensive glass. Also where Gasol may be lacking on defense Horford can provide him with a strong backline supporter. And has far as his weaknesses Gasol also would help him out tremendously with that. Horford lacks consistency on his mid range game as well as perimeter game, but with Gasol and Rudy G he will not be relied to make a big impact in that facet of his game. While it would be great if he could improve it over time, ala another former Gator Udonis Haslem, it isn't necessary from the get go. Also another problem with him is his inability to completely dominate or be the go to man, but on the Grizzlies it is clear that their general and go to man is Gasol. He is probably one of the players with the lowest bust factor in the draft.

5) Boston - Corey Brewer SF Florida: I've heard they really like this kid and he had a very good workout with them. This is all subject to change though if they acquire Marion from Phoenix but I think he stays put. Brewer is a work in progress offensively but he's got the tools to be very good. In the Tournament he showed good range on his jump shot, he's very good in transition, and he can get to the hoop. Has good size and can elevate. Pretty good ball handler and can bring the ball up the court when needed. But what makes him such a good prospect is his defense. Very good length and moves laterally well. Good hands and gets in passing lanes. Very athletic as well. Value wise he may not be the best option but he is a very nice prospect at SF. What separates a guy like him from Noah who is also a good defensive player is that he's got upside offensively, and he's shown the ability to score.

6) Milwaukee-Jeff Green SF Georgetown:First of all this pick could not even be a possibility come draft day, as Jeff Green is one the only lottery player left who people are unsure of if he will return back to school. While the option of going back to school and winning a championship with Hibbert and crew are enticing, as well as graduating at one of the top institutions in the nation, all signs point to him leaving, as he should. The first sign of him leaving is that he stopped taking classes after the first semester. While that could have just been to focus on his game to see where he is drafted I don’t see that to be the case. Unlike Roy Hibbert who is raw, Green is the most NBA ready player in the draft, and he doesn’t need another year in college other than for his own personal gain. Green is one of the most intelligent college prospects ever, including his on the court intelligence, as well as his work off the court with the inner city. Green measured out at surprising 6-10” and came with one of the lowest body fat percentages. He has an NBA ready body which will enable him to either play the 3 or the 4 in the NBA. That is the key word for Jeff Green, versatility. Green because of his size and skill set can play either the 3 or 4. Green is an excellent ball handler, and passer. His vision is extraordinary for someone his position. He can play the point-forward position ala Lamar Odom and LeBron James. Green is one of the most in control players I have ever seen. He never panics with the ball, he always knows what to do. He has a good array of post up moves, which work because of his strength, as well as a nice mid range game. After some serious work last year on his perimeter game he now has the ability to knock down the 3 point ball with good consistency. Probably his biggest contribution to a team is his defense. He plays excellent man defense, and can guard any SF in the league. Also because of his height and strength he can guard the 4, and some 5's. He has good anticipation and reading of the passing lanes, and is a top tier shot blocker in the draft. For the Bucks they shouldn't expect much left out of Bobby Simmons, and have Jeff Green and Charlie Villanueva together would be a great combo. Charlie is offensively minded while Green, tries to make an impact in every other facet of the game.
He is an unselfish all around player who is the kind of guy you build a championship team around. He is a great ballhandler, amazing passser for his size, reliable and consitent shooter, great rebounder down low, and a great shot blocker coming off a 10 block game. I think he is the 1 surefire slam dunk in the draft. You know what you are getting from him. Every year in his career he will average around 15 ppg, 8 rpg, 5 apg, 2 bpg and will play defense. He will bring it every night and mold his team together, while he won't blow up on the stat sheet with huge scoring numbers it's a testament to his great unselfishness and his desire for his team to win.The first thing you will notice about him is his control of the game and his ability to make every player around him better. As John Thompson III has said Green is the smartest player he has ever coached and Green is like a coach on the court. He has extraordinary ballhandling and passing skills and can run the point from the top of the key in a half court set, he also is the perfect facilitator as Georgetown runs the offense through him as he can see the entire court while posting up. His shooting is so improved as he has great midrange game, true NBA 3 point range, and is explosive driving at and finishing at the hoop. He is great with his back to the basket as he has developed a reliable and consistent hook shot. His stats aren't the greatest at 15 ppg but with Georgetown's Princeton offense which is so controlled and cuts possessions in half add to that his role as a passer you can understand why his numbers aren't huge, and while he is always in control he showed in the Big East Championship with his 30 point performance that he is capable of handling the scoring load. As great as he is on offense some argue that he is even better on defense, Green for sure is one of the best defenders in the nation and I was so angry when Texas loss as Green is the one guy who could probably shut Kevin Durant cold. Green has the quickness to play man and he has long arms and reads passing lanes well. He most importantly understands how to play defense and how to cheat with your hands without being checked. In addition he is a great rebounder and monster shot blocker with 5 4+ block games one which included a 10 block game earlier in the year. Jeff Green is a great personality and calm and melo individual who while not a sexy pick like Greg Oden or Kevin Durant he could have just as big as an impact and expect whatever team he is put on to become a playoff and championship contender. Expect him along with Durant to be the early ROY candidates.

7) Minnesota - Brandan Wright PF UNC: A prospect with his upside has no business dropping this far but there are concerns. He's as weak as a my grandma and he has work ethic questions. But still at #7 this is too good of value to pass up. The kid has enormous potential. Can jump out of the gym, has great touch around the rim, good rebounder, good shot blocker, and has a decent post game. Needs more range on his shot but he's got soft touch so that will come. The guy is just crazy athletic and reminds me a lot of Chris Bosh. Needs to get a lot stronger, needs work on his post game, and needs to extend his range but upside wise he's extremely talented. Would do well learning from one of the best in the game, KG.

8) Charlotte- Joakim Noah, PF/C Florida: Sorry cats fans. Remember this is what we will think will happen, not what we want to happen or think would be reasonable. It is well known that the Bobcats like proven college players and Noah fits the bill. Sean May has bust written all over him, looks like another Lonny Baxter or Michael Sweetney, so another starter in the frontcourt is needed, and while Noah won’t be that, the Bobcats think he can be that. Noah is guaranteed to go 5-13 and this seems like a logical place. Michael Jordan after Noah had a recent workout is said to be enamored with Noah and is showing serious interest. Again I would never make this pick, but I believe this will be the pick that will be made if he is here.

9) Chicago - Spencer Hawes C Washington: My favorite pick for Chicago. He's what we need, a back to the basket player. Screw the questions about his athletic ability and his strength. Pau Gasol isn't that athletic and he seems to do just fine. Strength will come over time. What's impressive about this kid is that he's extremely polished for his age offensively. Has a mixed bag of post moves and has great footwork in the post. Soft touch around the rim and can score with either hand. Also has very good range for his size. Can step out easily to 18 feet and knock down shots. Has shown 3 point range as well. Very, very good passer out of the post. Knows what to do in a double team and has great court vision. Sees cutters and open shooters very well from the post area. Potential wise he's not Oden, he's not Horford, and he's not Wright. But he will be a very nice player in the NBA. His offensive ability right now makes up for that lack of athletic ability. He's be a great fit in Chicago too. Playing beside Kirk, Ben, Luol, Andres (if he comes back), Tyrus, and Thabo. A great young core of players.

10) Sacramento Kings-Nick Young SF USC:Nick Young is a good fit here for the Kings. Nick Young is rising fast on draftboards because of his combination of freakish athleticism to go along with his versatility to play either the SG or SF spot. Being a local guy and local product Young does hold that advantage as he will most certainly be a fan favorite and an easily recognizable player for fans. But economics aside, Nick Young would be an excellent basketball choice. Ron Artest is all but out the door so Nick Young would do an excellent job filling in for him. While John Salmons is solid, he is better suited for a support role. Nick Young brings them some defense that is lost in Artest as well as a decent offensive game. This pick is far different that most picks you see for the Kings in mocks, but to us it was the one that seemed to make the most sense. Young is a very solid player who is a scorer not a shooter. He just finds ways to score but will go through bad stretches of shooting. He is also a very good defender a possible lock up man, and I like his pro potential

11) Atlanta- Mike Conley Jr. Ohio State:Obviously this is unlikely and this would be the dream Hawks draft, but it is entirely possible that this may happen because of team needs in the top 10. Mike Conley Jr.'s range for me is from pick 3-11. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Conley go to Atlanta, but at #3. Conley is a guard who not many expected to be this good this early, but carrying his team at the beginning of the season when Oden was injured proved his worth. You can't make that argument any more that he only looks good because he has been playing under the shadow of Greg Oden, because throughout the season with the Oden injury aside, Oden was constantly in foul trouble and it was Conley who picked them up. Conley really stepped up huge in the tournament single handedly winning games himself. It would be easier IMO to make the argument that Greg Oden benefits more from Conley than Conley does from Oden, because it isn't like Oden is some amazing offensive weapon. Conley shows all the skills you look for in an elite point guard, my best comparison is Tony Parker. Conley is super quick, can dish the ball, and has an amazing ability to finish around the hoop against the big guys. This is most partly due to the fact that he has a great sense of where his defender is as well as technique in using the backupboard to shield off defenders and bigger men. There are questions about his outside shooting and size, but early in his career, as long as he can penetrate, dish, and finish inside he will be fine. 100% if he is here at 11 he is the pick. Alternate options for the Hawks if he is gone is Javaris Crittenton who seems most likely, and Acie Law. Also don't be entirely shocked if Rodney Stuckey sneaks into the conversation.

12)Philadelphia- Al Thornton: The 76ers are a team that could use help in about every single position. Javaris Crittenton drew our attention to this pick, as well as Jason Smith, but in the end we felt like Thornton was the most logical pick. Some may be surprised that he is above Julian Wright, but IMO he is a much better player. Taller, bigger, longer and a better skill set. While Julian Wright may be a slightly better athlete Thornton is a freak in his own way. I would take him over Julian Wright any day. For much of the season Al Thornton has been a long overlooked and underrated prospect as his appeal wasn't great as it's seen as blasphemy now a days to stay 4 years in college, but with the nasty game he had at the end of the year including one 45 point performance he has finally found his rightful place near the top of NBA radars. His game translates well enough to avoid that horrifying 3-4 NBA tweener mold. Thornton is an amazing athlete with a penchant for finish fast breaks with explosive real making dunks. He is a very physical player who can mix it inside posting down low, driving from the perimeter, as well as providing support on the glass and acting as an imposing shot blocker. He also posses an average mid range game but a very good long distance perimeter shot, his 45 point should be a good indicator for just how explosive he can be offensively. He is a very solid free throw shooter at near 82 % which is very important for him since he draws so many fouls. On the downside he is 23 years old which will scare away some NBA teams and he will be asked the same questions that Josh Howard went through, but this time teams won't make the mistake of passing on a guy like Thornton just because of age, I expect Thorton to be a very solid pro, a 100x better NBA prospect than last years teammate Alexander Johnson who should have gone round 1 last year in his own right.

13) New Orleans - Julian Wright: This is just flat out value. Julian has a ton of potential. Very athletic (don't worry about the combine numbers) and is a difference maker on each end of the floor. Very intelligent player who can pass, score, and rebound. Knows how to get to the rim using different moves. Needs range on his jumper and needs to get a lot stronger but he's a very versatile player and will help NO immediately. Defensively he is very good in man to man and can block shots. Also a good rebounder. Julian is just the total package (outside of a jump shot) and has a bunch of upside. Peja was a mistake IMO and even though West will be back, I think Julian could help that team out.

14) LA Clippers-Acie Law: To explain myself, the reason why this pick is Acie and not Javaris is because they have a vet team with Brand, Maggette, and Kaman, they are a teaming looking to stay in the playoff picture. They are looking for a PG to step in and play right now. Here they elect to go with the more NBA ready player, than the guy with more potential and better physical attributes. Sam Cassell is old as bones and last year fought through injuries and age. While his mini comeback 2 years ago was inspiring we can't really expect Sammy to do much more than he already has at his age. 1-2 years max for him, and not at the highest level. The Shaun Livingston injury is truly a sad one. Being drafted out of high school and having so much talent it is very sad knowing that his career may be over on a freak injury, that is why Acie is needed. Daniel Ewing is neither a pure point guard nor is he capable of starting. Acie who must have thought mid way through the year that he was the lock as the top point guard in the draft, on most boards has dropped to 3rd. Conley with his spectacular season surpassed him, as well as Jarvaris who is so intriguing due to his size and age. Acie though is no player to sleep on and has a real shot of being a good above average pro. While he is a 4 year player in college he is still rather raw. while he has great handles, can shoot, and drive his point guard abilities are lacking some. They are much more advanced than a Daniel Gibson, but if he wants to be a great point guard in this league, he is going to have to make a Chauncey Billups type improvement, and figure out that he needs to settle down a bit on his score first mentality. Acie is a hard worker though and I would never bet against him being a success in the NBA.

15) Detroit - Rodney Stuckey SG Eastern Washington: This is the rumor from Detroit, that if Stuckey is there they're going to take him. Small school player but he's a very good player. Very good scorer who is versatile enough to play the 1 or the 2. Very strong and is a good athlete. Can finish at the rim. Good passer and has a good feel for the game. He needs to add more range to his shot and people question who he played against but he's still a good prospect here IMO. Detroit gets a nice player to come off the bench and help with scoring. Also would provide for a promising replacement if Billups leaves.

16) Washington-Derrick Byars SG/SF Vanderbilt:In this situation in which we go G/F Derrick Byars is not only the most realistic pick but also makes the most sense in all fits. Being a 4 year starter as well as playing at UVA so he has fans here, but he IMO is the most NBA ready player in the entire draft. It was evident last year that the Wizards lacked depth in the guard and SF spots, but much rest is needed, because I never want to see Jarvis Hayes step on the court again. If Deshawn does not return next year Byars could be an immediate starter, but even if Deshawn returns we saw in the playoffs that he is likely better suited for a bench role getting lots of minutes because of defense, regardless if both were on the roster they would be fighting for the starting job. Being NBA ready is something the Wiz desperately need as they have so many project players and failed "potential" picks that it would just be nice to get a guy you know will perform. Byars can play the 2 and 3 as well as some spot up point. More importantly he brings size, strength, and defense and has an impressive array of offensive moves both inside and out. He would be a home run pick IMO.Byars can play the 2 and 3 positions and in limited minutes the 1. He has an NBA ready body and can pass, shoot, and play great defense as well as attack the rim. He has great range and rotation on his 3 point shot, I always said that Byars is the kind of player who will find his way on a championship contending team as teams fear him as he is a player who stayed the dreaded 4 years in college or in his case 5, but if you look at the prospect as a whole Byars is arguable one of the top if not the top shooting guard prospects in this draft, if the draft weren't so top heavy in talent this year, in any other year Byars would be a top 10 pick. Other guys the Wizards should be looking at draft night should they fall are:Nick Young, Javaris Crittenton, Morris Almond, Jason Smith, Tiago Splitter, Marc Gasol, and Sean Williams. Nick Young is a very interesting option and he most likely will not be there, but if he is we could really use his athleticism and versatility. Crittenton is a big point who at 6-5 would enable Gil to play the 2. Almond is a sharp shooter who could actually hit the open shot from outside something no one on the Wiz can do other than Roger Mason Jr., lol. Jason Smith is a guy who I like a little but not a whole lot, but based on the coaches reactions I think they really are in to him. He is very tall at 7-0" and he can really score and rebound a bit. He is tall and athletic and has a nice outside shot but IMO he isn't better than Pecherov. Pecherov as the same skills but is much tougher, and skilled in the paint. My problem with Smith is his lack of build/bulk and his lack of low post ability. He seems like a very probable pick here. Splitter is a guy who I am not a big fan of and I see him as overrated. But he will be strongly considered here because he is tough inside, but will we go another foreigner I wouldn't want to but it is possible. Gasol is a big guy who isn't very talented but would provide us with toughness and back line support. Sean Williams obviously people would think this is too high but he is a lottery talent if he can get it together. He is a tremendous shot blocker and has a lot of potential in other areas of the game. For a team looking for defense don't be too surprised to see this pick, and depending on who is there I wouldn't be mad at it.

17) New Jersey - Jason Smith PF Colorado State: Good value here for New Jersey. Athletic big man who is climbing up the charts. I actually think he could go higher but this is were we have him slotted to go. Has a good inside/outside game. Good shot blocker and a good rebounder. Has good range on his shot and also has a nice inside game. Needs improvement down low and again people question who he played against. Needs to get stronger as well. Inconsistent at times. I think he's a good prospect but I have questions about him. Still thought good value for New Jersey.

18) Golden State- Josh McRoberts PF Duke:Again this is not the pick I would make but it is a pick that I think is very likely to happen in this situation. McRoberts is a versatile big who can handle and pass, and in a system like the Warriors that does not demand a dominant big man this would be a good situation for him. Now as for my analysis of him here it is: An early 2006 mid to late lottery prospect McRoberts has really not impressed me at all this year. While I hate Duke and all of their players I can respect McRoberts as a prospect because of his all around game but right now he is very overrated if you consider him a top 10 pick. It is well known that he is a very versatile guy, he can dribble, rebound, shoot, and sometimes is an unreal passer but he has yet to put it all together into consistent dominant game which he should be. In the NBA his lack of athleticisim will take away from his rebounding and defensive abilities which currently allow him to pass fine in the NCAA's. His offensive game is not consistent and at times becomes way too enamored with his back to the basket ambidextrous hook shots. In the NBA I see him as a nice role player but not the Franchise lottery player that most had him at the start of the year. While more time in school he could eventually turn into that as of now he's not there. Also he hasn't developed into that Vocal team leader that Elton Brand, Trajan Langdon, Battier, and Duhon were, and I think that's something Duke fans expected him to be this year. He brings passion and energy but doesn't lead his team in important positions the way he should be.

19) LA Lakers - Arron Afflalo SG UCLA: Local boys stays home and plays next to his former teammate, PG Jordan Farmar. I expect Jermaine O'Neal to be in an LA uniform before this offseason is done which will cost them Bynum and Odom. Kobe will need some scoring help and Aaron can provide that. Dead eye shooter and a very good scorer. Extremely smart player who plays to his strengths. Good defensive player as well. Tough. Has very good leadership skills. Can get to the basket and finish. Undersized and doesn't have great athletic ability. Needs to improve his range. I think Aaron being a local boy will be a big factor that gets him to LA. Regardless of rankings this is a good slot for him. He's a good player who will be effective in the pros and help Kobe out.

20) Miami Heat- Javaris Crittenton PG Georgia Tech:Miami obviously would be extremely lucky here to get Crittenton here, as he can easily go as high as #11 to the Hawks, but again because of team fits he finds himself falling a great deal here to the Heat. The point guard play from the heat was awful last year with Jason Williams and Gary Payton. While Dwade can handle the point, it is better for him and his health that he not be the guy hounded up and down the court every play. Crittenton is a big guard who with Wade would make a formidable backcourt and a very tall one at that. Crittenton has all the tools you look for to be a superstar point guard. He is tall at 6-5 can score and pass. He does need some work on decision making but everything else is there.

21) Philadelphia - Tiago Splitter PF Brazil: Already picked up Al Thornton and they need some front court help. Tiago a couple years back was considered a top 5 pick so he is a good prospect. Strong and tough. Has a nice jumper from the outside. Good rebounder as well and has good athleticism. Very fundamentally sound (as are most players outside the US). Smart and plays within himself. At 21 I think this is good value. With Smith off the board I think Splitter has to go here. Needs to improve inside scoring but he's a good NBA prospect and will help Philly's front line.

22) Charlotte Bobcats- Thaddeus Young SG/SF Georgia Tech:Thaddeus probably won't drop this far and while he is a lottery talent, teams are looking for more experienced and immediate contributers so Young falls a bit. He would have benefited greatly from staying in school one more year but I do believe he will be a stud. Jordan pounces on Thad if he is here and I wouldn't be surprised if after long Thaddeus falls into the starting lineup especially if Gerald Wallace leaves via Free agency. Last year they made the mistake of passing on Rudy G for Morrison, I guess MJ was right all along. But if they were able to get Thaddeus at this point in the draft, it could help to erase some of the pain of making the Morrison pick. He is a good fit for Charlotte because they are a young and developing team, I'm sure Michael Jordan will take a keen liking to Thad, and will help him reach his max potential. While I have heard places Thad being compared to Josh Smith that is very wrong. Whereas Josh Smith is a 3/4/5 Thad, who does have a Small Forwards body and amazing measureables plays more to fit the style of an NBA 2 guard. He has a silky smooth style, a solid jumper, and can drive. His ballhandling and decision making can stand to improve, but if groomed under the right people this kid has star written all over him.

23) New York - Daequan Cook SG Ohio State: To be honest, Ghetto and I both thought that there are better options here but we thought like Isiah and came up with this pick. No one doubts Cooks scoring ability. Extremely explosive and when his outside game is one he's pretty much unstoppable. Can fill it up when he gets it going. Decent size but he's on the short side for a SG. Doesn't have the skills to play the PG position so he'll be an undersized 2 in the NBA. Very inconsistent though and really tanked at the end of the year. Decision making is questionable as well. Needs more expeirence IMO. But this just seems like an Isiah type pick for the Knicks. Very good potential and a great scorer. A reach IMO but I think he'll go to New York.

24) Phoenix Suns- Rudy Fernandez SG Spain:The Phoenix suns could have gone in a myriad of directions, but in the end Sweetness and I thought that this would be the most logical pick from them, baring any Shawn Marion trade. We all know that Phoenix loves their foreign players so Rudy would fit just in with the rest of the group. Rudy comes with a great combination of size and skill, and IMO has surpassed Marco Belinelli by a decent amount. Where as Belinelli looks very young and unpolished, Rudy's game has the look of a true NBA player. With the Suns he would fit in just right and make an immediate impact. He can hit the open three as well as slash. One of the benefits of playing on the Phoenix suns and with Steve Nash more specifically is that you never really have to create your own shot, but Rudy is capable of doing so. He does though have weaknesses and problems he needs to address. One that I never hear people talking about or mentioning is his handle. Watching him it just bothers me. It is very high and very loose, it looks elementary almost. He definitely needs refinement on his ballhandling skills and can use to tighten that up a bit. Also defensive footspeed for me is a minor issue I have with him. He plays hard defense, and always has good position but sometimes more athletic players will blow right by him. Lastly being Spanish in which they discourage players playing overseas you always wonder if he wants to come over right away and if this could be another Fran Vasquez situation.

25) Utah - Morris Almond SG Rice: Arguably the most underrated 2 guard in this class. I love this kid. Very good player. Bit time scorer and a good athlete. Has a great inside/outside game. Isn't a great defender and is limited to the 2 because of his lack of ball handling skills but he's a hard worker and leaves it all on the court. Deron needs a big 2 guard next to him who can score, and Morris is certainly that. Very nice pickup for Utah here this late in the draft.

26) Houston Rockets- Gabe Pruitt PG USC: Ah here we go nearing the end of our little mock, and here we have lightning quick USC PG Gabe Pruitt going to the Rockets. Last year it was apparent that the Rockers relied to heavily on their 2 superstars. Outside of Yao Ming and T-mac, other than a solid Battier who didn't show up on the stat sheet, the Rockets had no other player to help their 2 stars. That showed itself in the playoffs when the Rockets seemed to lose some gas when they loss to the Jazz. While an interior friend to Yao Ming could be addressed here we found much more value in Pruitt. While I do love Skip to my Lou, he is a solid PG at best, and I'd rather see him play coming off the bench. Pruitt is a guy who has great height and amazing quickness, 2nd only to Conley. He however is an offensive minded player, and the Rockets don't exactly need that. That's why I would be in favor of the Rockets drafting Zabian Dowdell here, but Gabe Pruitt would not be a bad pick.

27) Detroit - Marc Gasol C Spain: Younger brother of Pau and is very fundamentally sound. Good strength and is physical. High basketball IQ. Very solid offensively. Good rebounder. But he is a below average athlete who looks slow on the court. Not a lot of upside. Still though at 27 this is good value. A guy who can come off the bench and provide good front court play. I like this pickup for Detroit.

28) San Antonio-Ali Traore PF/C France:It is well known that just as much as the Raptors and Suns love their foreign talent, as do the World Champion San Antonio Spurs. We predict here that the Spurs once again go overseas, and once again for the 2nd year in a row go big man from France. Ali Traore is a guy who has really improved his stock lately in draft camps and workouts. He has shown the ability to stay tough inside and grab rebounds as well as do a little scoring. If you would like to know what kind of player he is, think a mix of Johan Petro and Ronny Turiaf. With Traore the Spurs would likely leave him overseas but he would have a chance to come next year depending how the Luis Scola and Ian Mahinimi situations play out. Traore is actually very very similar of a player to Ian Mahinimi so it would be very interesting to see the two fight it out.

29) Phoenix - Stephane Lasme PF UMass: Very good athlete. Explosive. Dominant defender and a great shot blocker. Strong. Extremely quick. Very raw offensively and is undersized for the 4. Not a great basketball IQ and is prone to TO's. A bit old at 24 as well. But for the Suns he's perect. Can get up and down the court and is very explosive. High energy type player. They don't need a big PF in their system, he'll do just fine. Good pickup at 29, some may think it's too high but not for their style of play.

30) Philadelphia- Zabian Dowdell PG Virginia Tech:Finally the last pick of the first round, and of this long mock. Zabian Dowdell is a guy who has had excellent camps and has really risen on most teams draft boards, and is now considered a late round 1-mid round 2 prospect. He really showed to the Orlando draft camp as well as portsmouth and performed well enough to earn himself such a spot. He showed up with weight gained showing off big broad shoulders. He has extremely long arms, ala Rajon Rondo and is very athletic. He can score, drive, as well as dish the ball. Questions about his overall point guard skills will still be questioned, but I can really see him being a solid pro in this league

*Sweetness, and *Ghettosermon

Old 06-13-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Conley falls past 6 and 7 much less 3 IMO. But great analysis, it was fun reading.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
No way Conley falls past 6 and 7 much less 3 IMO. But great analysis, it was fun reading.
6 if Mo Williams is resigned for big bucks they have way bigger needs, and 7 trust me Foye will be the PG, at SG Foye and Conley would be abused by bigger guards. 8 Ray Felton is there. 9 Hinrich and BG. 10 was a possibility but if they plan on keeping Mike Bibby they won't draft Conley, and they just drafted Douby last year.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think he would be taken at 6 with Williams sanyway, and 4 is a possibility as well, especially if horford is gone.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I still think he would be taken at 6 with Williams sanyway, and 4 is a possibility as well, especially if horford is gone.
Kyle Lowry is a first rounder and was very good last year in the few he played

Old 06-13-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really hurts to see that as a Celts fan. Not the pick, the order. I am still in shock.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Young and Kevin Martin would be sick together. Don't know the chances of it happening with Salmons and maybe Artest on the roster, but a good thought.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote