Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They dont have anything to get Allen. The Celts aren't re-building, they'd probably like to deal Allen because, his contract is expiring and he is older but, they would certainly want something that could help them now, in return. The Cavs couldnt give them that. And the Celtics arent going to want to make the Cavs better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of stuff....

Villanueva won't get offer from Bucks?

It's still highly unlikely the Bucks will make a $4.6 million qualifying offer to Charlie Villanueva, since that would lock them back up in fiscal handcuffs. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Bucks to give Ramon Session qualifying offer?

Tuesday's trade also makes it much more feasible for the Bucks to present Ramon Sessions with a $1 million qualifying offer and maintain his rights. And so, while the Bucks would love to see Jonny Flynn of Syracuse or Brandon Jennings, who played last season in Italy, available at No. 10, they are not committed to drafting a point guard. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Bucks Ridnour to Dallas?

The Bucks aren't ruling out the possibility of making another trade - a deal with Dallas involving Luke Ridnour and Jerry Stackhouse is on the grapevine - but they are content to stand pat. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Bucks turn to Euro Ersan Ilyasova?

Instead, with the potential for a few more dollars in their pocket from the trade, the Bucks are more likely to turn their attention to Ersan Ilyasova, who has been playing in Europe, and try to lure him back to Milwaukee. Ilyasova stands to make considerably more money if he stays in Europe, but the Bucks are hoping Ilyasova would find the potential for considerable playing time appealing enough to return. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Wizards wanted to trade DeShawn Stevenson

The Wizards trade leaves the roster with an imbalance of guards and perimeter players. Brendan Haywood, Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee are the only players on the roster taller than 6-10. A person familiar with the trade discussions said that the Wizards had hoped to include guard DeShawn Stevenson in the deal, but the Timberwolves requested Songaila instead. Stevenson is still recovering from back surgery in March. -- Washington Post

Warriors after Suns Stoudemire?

[Teams recently have inquired about every returning Suns starter, including Golden State's ongoing interest in Amare Stoudemire (with a package involving Andris Biedrins being revisited). -- Arizona Republic

Suns Stoudemire to Rockets?

According to the same source that disclosed Terry Porter was about to be fired as Suns coach, the Rockets are leaning toward swapping Tracy McGrady's expiring $22M contract, Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks for Leandro Barbosa and Stoudemire, who owns an escape clause after next season and is demanding an extension this summer to waive it. -- NY Post

I like the Ilyasova news, we were just talking about him before. I like his game, I was hoping he would get another chance in the league for some time.

There was also some tidbit saying BJ Mullens would like to be a Dirk Nowitzki clone. Yeah, good luck w/ that. Probably should have picked a player that he atleast remotely resembles out there when asked who he most wants to emulate in the league.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-25-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess Cuban isn't as in love with JJB as I thought he was. I prefer the Hinrich rumor though.

Quote:
There was also some tidbit saying BJ Mullens would like to a Dirk Nowitzki clone. Yeah, good luck w/ that. Probably should have picked a player that he atleast remotely resembles out there when asked who he most wants to emulate in the league.
I think it was Mullens himself who made that comparison. What a jackass.

Last edited by Paul : 06-25-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeShawn Stevenson could be a nice addition for a team if he's fully healthy, I think he could grow into a go to guy for the right team, but he'd be a great rotational player.

Side note I really like Chris Broussard and his reports of the NBA, I don't think I like anyone like that for football except maybe Michael Smith but he's not the main guy they always talk to when there is a football trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Stevenson will never be a go to guy...he's almost 29 and his offensive game/shooting hasn't gotten much better. I had high hopes for him but, he is a 9 year vet believe it or not now and his offensive game still possesses plenty of flaws. I wanted him in that draft, well him or D Miles and then the Magic traded for him and that got me excited but, he just never panned out like expected. Atleast he's a very good defender and gives you nice energy but, you cant expect much more from him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too little too late for Stevenson. He's just turned 28 which isn't old, but he's had ten years to get his game together and he hasn't done much. A goto guy, he'll never be. But as a guy in the rotation, yeah he'll be fine, but I don't see him being the guy that helps the Mavs get over this hump.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Unless the Cavs find a good wing player, this isnt going to make them better than the Magic. They need another scorer who is preferably on the taller side as well. It's not like Shaq can stay w/ Howard either. Last time he had to resort to flopping several times when they played. It doesn't help them much especially in transition where their defense failed against Orlando. And lets not forget Howard and a young Orlando team should be a year better where as Shaq will be 38. They're going to be very good, that's for sure but, I'd be more worried about a healthy Celtics team.

edit...as for matchup problems. They still cant guard both Lewis and Turkoglu, they had a hard enough time trying to stop one of them. Good for the Cavs but, it doesnt worry me at all.
It's an interesting predicament in the East. Cavs match up well with Boston and would beat them in a 7 game series, Orlando matches up well with Cleveland and would probably still beat them in a 7 game series. But Boston with Garnett would probably beat Orlando in 7 games. Cavs were the best team in the NBA last regular season so it might not matter how they match up if Orlando doesn't get by Boston. I think adding Shaq and possibly a Rasheed Wallace or the like at PF might put us over the top in the East anyway, even against that scary Orlando matchup.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Lots of stuff....
I like the Ilyasova news, we were just talking about him before. I like his game, I was hoping he would get another chance in the league for some time.
He's like a less athletically Charlie Villanueva. I'd rather have Villy back but I can see why they won't. Ilyasova is cheaper and trading for Amir Johnson kind of already put a Villy return in question.

Ridnour was descent but trading him frees up more cap room. Stackhouse has something like a $2 million buyout which would save another $5 million this year.

With all these trades though I wonder if they will go point guard or forward tonight. I'd love to get Jrue Holiday or DeMar DeRozen.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That'd be an awesome trade for Houston if they could pull it off.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
He's like a less athletically Charlie Villanueva. I'd rather have Villy back but I can see why they won't. Ilyasova is cheaper and trading for Amir Johnson kind of already put a Villy return in question.

Ridnour was descent but trading him frees up more cap room. Stackhouse has something like a $2 million buyout which would save another $5 million this year.

With all these trades though I wonder if they will go point guard or forward tonight. I'd love to get Jrue Holiday or DeMar DeRozen.
Meh...he's a SF in the NBA still or atleast he'd be in a Rashard Lewis type PF role. I remember at one time he was getting Rashard Lewis and Turkoglu comparisons. He's a lot different then CV...and his game has grown a lot since going back over seas. His post game is still too poor to play PF in the NBA and his body is better suited for SF...but I do like his potential. He'll never be Lewis or Turkoglu but, he could be a good role player and perhaps even a good starter if his development continues. He's been fantastic for his Euro teams...he just keeps getting better. There is still a lot of potential there. He's an intriguing guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
DeShawn Stevenson could be a nice addition for a team if he's fully healthy, I think he could grow into a go to guy for the right team, but he'd be a great rotational player.

Side note I really like Chris Broussard and his reports of the NBA, I don't think I like anyone like that for football except maybe Michael Smith but he's not the main guy they always talk to when there is a football trade.
Are you talking about BONNNNNNNG Stevenson???
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That'd be an awesome trade for Houston if they could pull it off.
If they resign Artest, that team would give me a woody and I don't even like Houston much.

Amare, Yao, Artest, Battier, Scola in the frontcourt? Niftyyy.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
If they resign Artest, that team would give me a woody and I don't even like Houston much.

Amare, Yao, Artest, Battier, Scola in the frontcourt? Niftyyy.
6? Over/Under on how many games they would all be healthy at the same time
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
6? Over/Under on how many games they would all be healthy at the same time
That's why there's bunches of them.

On the other hand if Ariza doesn't re-sign priority 1B is Artest.

1A is Odom.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if it's been posted, but...

Rumors that NJ trades Carter to Orlando for Lee, Battie, Alston.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Don't know if it's been posted, but...

Rumors that NJ trades Carter to Orlando for Lee, Battie, Alston.
Wow. Lee? That'd be extremely surprising.

Edit: Nevermind, legit source.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...lt_to_orlando/
Old 06-25-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Wow. Lee? That'd be extremely surprising.
Yeah, just popped up on ESPN. Nothing final yet, though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4287197
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That'd be pretty hilarious.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Trade Pietrus, my heart would break if we trade Lee.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

There is only one ball seriously.

Nelson, Carter, Turkoglu, Lewis, Howard. really?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...I know why you would want to trade Alston cause he is a piece that doesn't fit in Orlando, Battie is a trade chip because of his expiring contract, but Lee? One of the good youngsters that they got. And for Carter? I don't get why you would trade for a superstar past his prime who needs the ball in his hands. Are they preparing themselves for life without Hedo already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I think they would still try to sign Hedo but, rumor has it they would also get Ryan Anderson. So, they could be thinking. Nelson, Carter, Lewis, Anderson, Howard.

I'd be happy to see Lee have such a prominent role and be counted on as a go to type guy but, nah...I want him on my team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Carter traded to the Magic!

Various sources are reporting that Vince Carter has been traded to the Orlando Magic for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb..._to_magic.html

Last edited by cvv84 : 06-25-2009 at 03:47 PM.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Vince Carter traded to the Magic!

Various sources are reporting that Vince Carter has been traded to the Orlando Magic for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb..._to_magic.html
Don't see it anywhere except for this blog, idk how the Boston sportswriters would get this before a NY journalist or an Orlando journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's going to happen. I'm pretty pissed off. You should see the Magic forums...Courtney Lee has pretty much grown into the teams second most popular player behind Dwight. Not a lot of happy Magic fans.

On the flip side...this may make Orlando the team to beat but, I honestly dont care if it involves losing Lee.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS