Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta bring this up but the fact that Kidd is actually contemplating the 3 year $18 mil contract that the Knicks offered him along with the 3 year $25-30 mil contract makes me think Cuban has to be worried. I don't know how many players would actually take less money (anywhere between $7-12 mil) and go to a worse team. Do your voodoo donnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Yeah, no ****.

:(

I might not even watch next season. So many good ******* options and we didn't get one.
Maybe you can start watching the Nets.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk about Kidd on the Knicks, we most def. need someone to spell Duhon, but I am not sure about cutting into our cap space. If we pretty much choose Kidd over David Lee I will be furious.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
idk about Kidd on the Knicks, we most def. need someone to spell Duhon, but I am not sure about cutting into our cap space. If we pretty much choose Kidd over David Lee I will be furious.
Its really about bring in someone with legitimacy, someone that can be the captain of the team to show LeBron we will definitely have your back and bring in players to help him. Also the fact that LeBron has said while he was playing in the Olympics that he really enjoyed playing with Kidd and that he hoped he could play with him in the NBA.

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Its really about bring in someone with legitimacy, someone that can be the captain of the team to show LeBron we will definitely have your back and bring in players to help him. Also the fact that LeBron has said while he was playing in the Olympics that he really enjoyed playing with Kidd and that he hoped he could play with him in the NBA.
Yeah I mean, the only way I am for it is if it gets us LeBron because I am for absolutely anything that gets us Lebron. I dont care if he wants Isiah back..........so long as he comes I really wont care.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Blazers and Turkoglu agree in principle to a contract

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4304805

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blazers and Turkoglu agree in principle to a contract

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4304805
And shortly after, Toronto offers Marion a 4 year, $32M deal.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...our_year_deal/

The Raptors have offered free-agent forward Shawn Marion a four-year deal worth more than $32 million, according to the Globe and Mail.

The deal could be worth as much as $34 million, according to the report, and is longer and more lucrative than the three-year, $21 million offer Toronto was reported to have made to Marion.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

The Raptors have offered free-agent forward Shawn Marion a four-year deal worth more than $32 million, according to the Globe and Mail.

The deal could be worth as much as $34 million, according to the report, and is longer and more lucrative than the three-year, $21 million offer Toronto was reported to have made to Marion.
I guess 8 mil isnt horrendous for Marion.......very well might be in 2-3 years tho
Old 07-03-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gotta bring this up but the fact that Kidd is actually contemplating the 3 year $18 mil contract that the Knicks offered him along with the 3 year $25-30 mil contract makes me think Cuban has to be worried. I don't know how many players would actually take less money (anywhere between $7-12 mil) and go to a worse team. Do your voodoo donnie
Come 2010 I don't know how much help Jason Kidd would even be for Lebron, he wasn't all that good this past season and looked old and confused way too many times, two years from now I doubt he'll be able to offer much. He can't keep up with any of the fast PG's in the NBA anymore, can't shoot, and he's starting to get to the point of making too many mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Hedo to the Blazers. Is he gonna start at the 3? What about Batum and Outlaw? and RUDY! they need a point not a Forward. Blake is a joke, and Bayless isnt ready yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what the Blazers are thinking. They should have saved the money and gone after Mike Bibby.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I have no idea what the Blazers are thinking. They should have saved the money and gone after Mike Bibby.
Another shoot first PG I'd think they'd pass. Andre Miller I understand not Bibby though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
**** Hedo to the Blazers. Is he gonna start at the 3? What about Batum and Outlaw? and RUDY! they need a point not a Forward. Blake is a joke, and Bayless isnt ready yet
They have said a Point Guard is less important now that they have a Point Forward in Hedo Turkoglu. Which is a mistake in logic, imo. Hedo is a good lob passer, but he doesn't create easy baskets for his teammates. He doesn't run the floor like a general. Most of his assists came off dishes to wide open shooters.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I think they are still going to still work on getting Miller, but they are looking long term. I imagine this is what they will work on next year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...tay_in_dallas/

Quote:
Jason Kidd intends to return to the Mavericks for a three-year, $24 million deal, according to HoopsWorld.

HoopsWorld cited an "informed source."

Kidd said that he would take the holiday weekend to mull over offers from both New York and Dallas.

Barring an unforeseen development, Kidd is expected to tell the Mavericks on Monday that he will accept the offer.
******* weak.

Last edited by Paul : 07-03-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gortat is as good as gone. The Magic most likely wont match, they said and a sign and trade actually is very difficult w/ multiple BYC players. And I dont think Otis wants to offer Bass that much. ugh. haha. So, Orlando has called Wallace.

Their first conversations w/ Wallace didnt go so well because, they only offered him a portion of the MLE, not the whole thing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-03-2009 at 04:41 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Yeah, no ****.

:(

I might not even watch next season. So many good ******* options and we didn't get one.
are you seriously bitching about that? yea let's not watch the top seed un the East from last season because they didn't sign anyone. Let's not watch Lebron.

meanwhile, I'm stuck watching a rebuilding team who's starting ******* Yi. And I'm gonna watch because I'm a true fan and I can sure as hell ***** about my ****** team, but you're the ******* Lebrons and you're complaining? holy ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I think that was the Mavs best move. Orlando will also not match Gortat, so there's a decent signing. I think you guys needed to add more offensive firepower though...especially off the bench. Nate Robinson would've been perfect. There's no way that I see the Mavs being able to trade Dampier as reports say. He makes too much and he's not an expiring contract.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Holy christ that is overpaying Marion.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Come 2010 I don't know how much help Jason Kidd would even be for Lebron, he wasn't all that good this past season and looked old and confused way too many times, two years from now I doubt he'll be able to offer much. He can't keep up with any of the fast PG's in the NBA anymore, can't shoot, and he's starting to get to the point of making too many mistakes.
I probably didnt see as many games as you being in NY, but I saw a decent number thanks to league pass and from what I have seen (and what basketball people say) Kidd was really good last year and adapted to his new shortcomings by changing his game up. He was still one of the most effective PGs in the league last year numbers wise. Like I said, maybe I saw his good games and analysts are misinformed, but idk.

Now, I dont want him in NY because he doesnt fit the system and I agree he wont be a top PG in a couple years, but I think he will fit in great with a different team with a slower offense and more talent.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
are you seriously bitching about that? yea let's not watch the top seed un the East from last season because they didn't sign anyone. Let's not watch Lebron.

meanwhile, I'm stuck watching a rebuilding team who's starting ******* Yi. And I'm gonna watch because I'm a true fan and I can sure as hell ***** about my ****** team, but you're the ******* Lebrons and you're complaining? holy ****

epic rant, sig quoted. So true also. You have LBJ, life is awesome.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that was the Mavs best move. Orlando will also not match Gortat, so there's a decent signing. I think you guys needed to add more offensive firepower though...especially off the bench. Nate Robinson would've been perfect. There's no way that I see the Mavs being able to trade Dampier as reports say. He makes too much and he's not an expiring contract.
I would've been content with a PG rotation of Terry/JJB/Frenchy. It obviously wouldn't have been ideal, but Kidd just isn't a good player anymore. Good leader and great passer, but in every other aspect of the game he has lost alot. The West is stacked at PG and all of them can rip Kidd apart each and everynight. Seriously, I think this is Cuban and Nellie trying to save face from the Devin Harris trade. Trying to convince the fans and maybe even themselves, that we didn't give up a young talented PG for nothing.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
epic rant, sig quoted. So true also. You have LBJ, life is awesome.
Life is not awesome if you're a Cleveland fan. All I freaking want is a championship and I don't see that happening with the Lakers as stacked as they are now.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers > All

it's gonna be like this for the next couple years

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Holy christ that is overpaying Marion.
It's not really. It's just that lots of guys like Artest, Ariza, Rasheed, etc., are taking the MLE because so few teams have cap space and most of the few that do are saving money for 2010. Any other year all those guys mentioned above would have had contracts like Marion if not better. It's the luck of the draw if a team with cap signs you. Charlie V getting a 40 mil contract is lucky as he isn't better than Artest. He was just lucky. If Detroit didn't give him that contract it is very likely that he would have had to settle for the MLE with some team. In a normal year that's a pretty accurate contract to what Marion should have had. He was just one of the lucky one's that a team that could sign him for that amount did.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote