Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trailblazers refuting reports that Hedo has agreed to a deal!!!

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbla...to_join_t.html

Ric Bucher was just on ESPN: Breaking News:

Hedo to Portland is not a done deal. He said he been cautioned by several sources that although the Blazers have made an offer of 5 years 52 million, Hedo and the Blazers have not reached a verbal agreement. I was waiting for him to say something like this after none of the usual suspects reported the deal.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Hedo better sign with Portland if I'm him. Not only is it a favorable situation but Portland could be the only team that will offer him the money he wants.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marion's deal isnt final either I heard. Hedo's wife wants to go to Toronto. I def. think he'll be in Portland soon, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blazers would have a pretty dope starting 5 if they get Hedu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Life is not awesome if you're a Cleveland fan. All I freaking want is a championship and I don't see that happening with the Lakers as stacked as they are now.
IDK, still the fact that you can "witness" LeBron for 41 games would make me all giddy inside, the man is the face of the NBA and the fact that life ain't awesome cause of no championships is BS. Hey, the rest of the NBA has to deal with the Lakers as well, and I'm sure every team would love to be in the Cavs position of having LeBron. Hell the Knicks are trying to perform every salary cutting move possible to make us a shell of a team just for the possibility of LeBron, and the hope he brings of a championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm...

Turkoglu did change his mind according to yahoo. Toronto has reportedly offered more money and that is where his wife wants to relocate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
hmmm...

Turkoglu did change his mind according to yahoo. Toronto has reportedly offered more money and that is where his wife wants to relocate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
Escape from the dynasty and head to a team that will be dead in the water for the next half decade. Smart.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Escape from the dynasty and head to a team that will be dead in the water for the next half decade. Smart.
The things husbands do for their wives, but hey if the money is their

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Life is not awesome if you're a Cleveland fan. All I freaking want is a championship and I don't see that happening with the Lakers as stacked as they are now.

dude, I am a Bills fan. I have no sympathy for wanting championships and not getting them. Life is awesome for you.......I bought league pass mostly just to see LBJ.....you get to witness the most athletic man to ever play sports every freaking game. Your spoiled, your life is great.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
The things husbands do for their wives, but hey if the money is their
A few extra million is worth being stuck in mediocrity for 5 years? And Toronto isn't much better than Portland in terms of cities.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Portland actually......Pacific Northwest is kickass. If I ever had to move away from NYC, Portland and Seattle would be high on my list if we are talking American cities.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If there was a sign and trade, no way we would add Pryz, that's a $6 million contract. We wouldnt want any part of it. They could throw in several really cheap guys to give us some depth but, that's about it.

Also, Rudy Fernandez is beyond pissed about Portland's offer to Hedo. If they sign him, he's planning on playing European basketball he said.
this is a little late but, who the **** is rudy fernandez to be making demands. He's a ****ing sophmore and he's making demands from the front office? gimme a break you ain't kobe, you ain't lebron so please shut the **** up. He's not even the best player from his country. If he does go back to play european ball because of this, im sure he will not be missed.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
this is a little late but, who the **** is rudy fernandez to be making demands. He's a ****ing sophmore and he's making demands from the front office? gimme a break you ain't kobe, you ain't lebron so please shut the **** up. He's not even the best player from his country. If he does go back to play european ball because of this, im sure he will not be missed.
Its a little ridiculous but he is a pretty damn good young player and I am sure he will indeed be missed if he goes to Europe.........
Old 07-03-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a 2 time MVP and fiba gold medalist and the trail blazers would certainly miss him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Its a little ridiculous but he is a pretty damn good young player and I am sure he will indeed be missed if he goes to Europe.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
He's a 2 time MVP and fiba gold medalist and the trail blazers would certainly miss him
not if it's over something so ridiculous.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
A few extra million is worth being stuck in mediocrity for 5 years? And Toronto isn't much better than Portland in terms of cities.
Toronto is a multicultural city, a big reason it is such a big attraction to foreigners, or even their wives. I fully expected this, as long as the team was interested, and willing to offer a financially comparable deal.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, Pritchard was very concerned and made sure to call him so.........yeah, I think he would miss him.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That Rudy complaining thing was shot down as false. so please stop talking about it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Portland is a great city, I got laid there a few years ago.

I don't know what Hedo is doing but I know Toronto isn't the answer.

My sleeper team for next year is the Grizzlies if they pick up AI...Rudy, OJ, AI, Gasol and Z-Bo are not the worst starting five I've ever heard of. With Conley, Sam Young, and of course Thabeet coming off the bench it would not surprise me one bit if they snagged the 8 seed.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Portland is a great city, I got laid there a few years ago.

I don't know what Hedo is doing but I know Toronto isn't the answer.

My sleeper team for next year is the Grizzlies if they pick up AI...Rudy, OJ, AI, Gasol and Z-Bo are not the worst starting five I've ever heard of. With Conley, Sam Young, and of course Thabeet coming off the bench it would not surprise me one bit if they snagged the 8 seed.
I dont know.....Z is really terrible. Like, the worst player ever. He puts up stats, but God is he bad. AI and Rudy arent the most efficient of scorers. I like OJ and Gasol, but are they really going to see the ball with AI, Z, and Rudy......dont think so.

Plus, I think they are a pretty bad defensive team. AI sucks outside of steals (which he gambles for), OJ is pretty solid, Rudy *** is average at best although he should be amazing, Z is horrendous, and Gasol is solid. AI plus Z is really bad tho.

Last edited by Rob S : 07-03-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Grizzlies will have horrible chemistry if they sign AI. The team must be desperate to sell seats, because some of these moves don't make sense from a rebuilding standpoint.

Last edited by Paul : 07-03-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Griz have never said they were going to sign AI. AI said he would want to go there. They are weighing the pros and cons and he would most likely come off the bench for them.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv..._in_grizzlies/

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Toronto now looking for S&T deals?

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/feature...eal/index.html

Turkoglu, Portland negotiations fall apart

By By David Aldridge, TNT Analyst
Posted Jul 3 2009 9:40PM

An already crazy free agent period in the NBA got downright bizarre on Friday, with the supposed sure deal between free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu and the Portland Trail Blazers falling apart late in the afternoon, with the veteran seriously contemplating taking an offer from the Toronto Raptors that may be in excess of the five-year, $50 million proposal the Blazers have had on the table since the start of the negotiating period on Wednesday.

"He won't be coming" to Portland, a league source said late Friday.

In the end, Turkoglu, who spent the last two days in Portland with every intention of agreeing to terms on a deal (he wouldn't be able to sign a contract until July 8, when the league officially sets its 2009-10 salary cap number), simply changed his mind, deciding that he and his family would be more comfortable in Toronto, with its international makeup and large Turkish population. The deal with the Raptors is not done yet because in order to clear enough cap room to sign Turkoglu, the Raptors will have to renounce their rights to several of their own free agents, or do sign-and-trade deals with those free agents to other teams, taking no salary back in return.

Among the potential renounced players would be forward Shawn Marion and guards Anthony Parker, Carlos Delfino and Quincy Douby. However, it's believed that the Raptors are trying to keep at least Delfino, who played last season in Russia, but with whom Toronto has been trying to work out a new deal to return to the NBA.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Toronto now looking for S&T deals?

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/feature...eal/index.html

Turkoglu, Portland negotiations fall apart

By By David Aldridge, TNT Analyst
Posted Jul 3 2009 9:40PM

An already crazy free agent period in the NBA got downright bizarre on Friday, with the supposed sure deal between free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu and the Portland Trail Blazers falling apart late in the afternoon, with the veteran seriously contemplating taking an offer from the Toronto Raptors that may be in excess of the five-year, $50 million proposal the Blazers have had on the table since the start of the negotiating period on Wednesday.

"He won't be coming" to Portland, a league source said late Friday.

In the end, Turkoglu, who spent the last two days in Portland with every intention of agreeing to terms on a deal (he wouldn't be able to sign a contract until July 8, when the league officially sets its 2009-10 salary cap number), simply changed his mind, deciding that he and his family would be more comfortable in Toronto, with its international makeup and large Turkish population. The deal with the Raptors is not done yet because in order to clear enough cap room to sign Turkoglu, the Raptors will have to renounce their rights to several of their own free agents, or do sign-and-trade deals with those free agents to other teams, taking no salary back in return.

Among the potential renounced players would be forward Shawn Marion and guards Anthony Parker, Carlos Delfino and Quincy Douby. However, it's believed that the Raptors are trying to keep at least Delfino, who played last season in Russia, but with whom Toronto has been trying to work out a new deal to return to the NBA.
Great news for us. A sign and trade can do nothing but help bolster our team.

Marion isn't great any more, but he provides you 9 rebounds, a block and a steal a game--- and we don't have anyone who can do that consistently outside of Dwight. He'll also give you at least ten points a game, which is more than you can say for sure about Bass.

In addition, we might get a rotation guy as well as part of the trade, possibly Anthony Parker. Parker's solid, and immediately removes the threat of having to play Reddick heavy minutes.

Use the MLE to get a backup point and a backup forward (unless Fran comes over) and we're set.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote