Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a very fair contract IMO. I mean hell Vareajo got 50 mil over 6 years. Milsap appears to be a 17+10 guy at least for a while. Obviously those numbers would dip though if Utah doesn't matches and he comes off the pine for Portland.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milsap or Bass, whose the better play?

Can't say I've seen many games of Milsap, but I do know that everytime I saw him play he reminded me so much of Bass and they seem like the exact type of player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bass is going to start, D. And I think he should. Pietrus is better off as a 6th man. But honeslty, it's anyone's guess to where we go. I dont see Ryan Anderson getting too many minutes if Lewis starts at PF, though. Not even the 20 he got a year ago on NJ.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-11-2009 at 11:57 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Milsap or Bass, whose the better play?

Can't say I've seen many games of Milsap, but I do know that everytime I saw him play he reminded me so much of Bass and they seem like the exact type of player.
Millsap is a way better player. IMO Paul has legit allstar potential while Bass is no more than a solid big body. Biggest difference between them is skills and rebounding. Millsap is a far superior rebounder, one of the better volume rebounders in the NBA. I mean you don't lead the nation in rebounding for 3 straight years without having serious skills. Millsap really uses his length and positioning to grab boards. Secondly offensively Millsap has a superior interior game. I'll give Bass the mid range game but Millsap has much more touch and skill around the rim. I don't really think they are on the same level. IMO Bass is a good rotational/role player, while Millsap is a legit 2nd-3rd option building block for a team. I have already talked about earlier how Bass is more of an overachiever. He has strength and athleticism, but he is extremely cerebral and doesn't have great skills.

Old 07-11-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
That's a very fair contract IMO. I mean hell Vareajo got 50 mil over 6 years. Milsap appears to be a 17+10 guy at least for a while. Obviously those numbers would dip though if Utah doesn't matches and he comes off the pine for Portland.
I agree that's not as bad as the 5 year, $63M deal that was rumored at the start of FA from the Thunder.

Varejao's contract is still so funny everytime I think of it. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Millsap too but, the jury should still be out on him. As far as being an all-star type, atleast. He's still pretty limited on offense. And his face up game. bleh. Great rebounder who really uses his hands well but, he needs a lot of work yet. He's a very opportunistic scorer...Bass while pretty opportunistic in his own right, has a better all around offensive game right now. Millsap is a hell of a rebounder, a pretty good passer, and solid defender. Bass is also a solid defender, who is equally tough, and possesses a nice stroke from the field and the line. I think you underrate him. There are a lot of similarities in their defensive games as well...Both can get a little too agrressive, though. Especially Millsap who can be a tad foul prone.

A big difference between the two, is that Millsap has actually gotten starter minutes, where Bass has not. I still like Millsap's potential more but, Bass has a great deal of potential as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-11-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Millsap is a way better player. IMO Paul has legit allstar potential while Bass is no more than a solid big body. Biggest difference between them is skills and rebounding. Millsap is a far superior rebounder, one of the better volume rebounders in the NBA. I mean you don't lead the nation in rebounding for 3 straight years without having serious skills. Millsap really uses his length and positioning to grab boards. Secondly offensively Millsap has a superior interior game. I'll give Bass the mid range game but Millsap has much more touch and skill around the rim. I don't really think they are on the same level. IMO Bass is a good rotational/role player, while Millsap is a legit 2nd-3rd option building block for a team. I have already talked about earlier how Bass is more of an overachiever. He has strength and athleticism, but he is extremely cerebral and doesn't have great skills.
Millsap is indeed better, but don't think he's twice as good... like his contract says.

Both are 6'8,250 pounds. Millsap has a 7'1.5" wingspan. Bass has a 7'2.5" wingspan.

There is a significant difference in them as players though. Bass is a quick, mobile defender, and matches up very well against other mobile and agile PFs in the league ala Lamar Odom, Al Harrington, and those types. However, his post up defense against big PFs is still a work in progress. He has impressive strength to hold his ground, but can be caught out of position and tall forwards can shoot over him. Bass has a better face to the basket game and a way better handle, but needs to develop a low post back to the basket game. Right now he's a great weakside defender and rebounder, which is actually a nice compliment to Dwight, but yeah, that's how he operates and that's why people give him the "high energy, scraper" label, because of how he impacts the game grabbing loose balls, getting put backs and people don't expect him to have that midrange shot.

Millsap is much better with his back to the basket, and in Utah's offense, he's learned to take the right cuts to get in position, set up and post up his man. One or two dribbles down low and he's looking to get an easy score. Don't ask him to dribble with the ball to break down his man and don't expect him to spot up and hit an open 10 foot jumper too often though. Rebounding is Millsaps forte that got him into the league in the first place and he's come a long way's in his low post offense, but if STRIP thinks he's an all-star, he's going to have to develop that midrange game a lot more. Until he does, he'll wait. Just like David West had to wait until he developed his midrange shot.

So basically that is where I see the two differently. I really think Orlando got a steal getting Bass for a mere $18M for 4 years, so I'm really excited about that. If Orlando bring Hendrix... they'll have the ability to match up with ANY type of player at the 4 spot. Lewis/Anderson long range, Bass mid range, Hendrix low post. Do it Otis!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think Bass is going to start, D. And I think he should. Pietrus is better off as a 6th man. But honeslty, it's anyone's guess to where we go. I dont see Ryan Anderson getting too many minutes if Lewis starts at PF, though. Not even the 20 he got a year ago on NJ.
I like Pietrus as a 6th man too. I honestly think who starts and who comes off the bench doesn't really matter though as the floor match ups should dictate how we defend or how we want others to defend us. I'm all for giving the guy good minutes, though I think Anderson will get his fair share and Lewis will never be out of the picture at the 4.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I like Pietrus as a 6th man too. I honestly think who starts and who comes off the bench doesn't really matter though as the floor match ups should dictate how we defend or how we want others to defend us. I'm all for giving the guy good minutes, though I think Anderson will get his fair share and Lewis will never be out of the picture at the 4.
Lewis shouldnt be out of the picture at all, I know. But Bass should start the games. Go to the double SF lineups when you need to change it up or when the matchup dictates it, like you said, I agree. But Lewis plays extensive minutes and if he starts at PF, he'll play extensive minutes at that position still. It wont be easy finding minutes for Anderson. I think it may be tough to match the 20 minutes he got per game last year. We have several guys who play or expect 20 minutes off the bench...not including Barnes. It wont be east to accomidate them. I mean it's not a bad problem to have but, some of these guys minutes will take a hit.

Carter isnt Lee, he's going to take up some more of our bench's minutes as well. It's going to be interesting to see how SVG distributes the minutes throughout.

PG Jameer Neslon: 30+ minutes
PG Anthony Johnson: 15-18 minutes
SG: Vince Carter: 37 minutes
SG: J.J. Redick: 17 minutes
SG/SF: Mickael Pietrus: 24 minutes (low average)
PF: Rashard Lewis: 36 minutes
PF: Brandon Bass: 19 minutes
PF: Ryan Anderson: 19 minutes
C: Dwight Howard: 36 minutes
C: Marcin Gortat: 12+ minutes

Add Barnes, that is 27 minutes last season.

These were their averages last year.

I would expect Bass' minutes to climb considerably.

It doesnt really add up all that well. SVG will have his hands full trying to keep everyone happy. But again, it doesnt seem like a bad problem to have.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-11-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to see Millsap leave Utah. He needs to stay in Utah to keep the Karl Malone comparisons.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

To me, this says Greg Oden = BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about that. People forget that he's only played one season. Millsap doesn't really do anything to him, Paul is a PF that really can't play C at all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To me, this says Greg Oden = BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST.
Quite possibly and it's sad. Oden seems like a really nice kid who just grew up way too fast and got a lot of hype placed on his shoulders.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't know about that. People forget that he's only played one season. Millsap doesn't really do anything to him, Paul is a PF that really can't play C at all.
Yeah but it can move LaMarcus Aldridge over to C.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I guess I don't believe that Aldridge's future is coming off the bench.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess I don't believe that Aldridge's future is coming off the bench.

I don't really see Aldridge as a center either. Millsap would come off the bench, because they sure aren't benching Oden after one year. They would be complete morons to give up on him already.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I don't really see Aldridge as a center either. Millsap would come off the bench, because they sure aren't benching Oden after one year. They would be complete morons to give up on him already.
You're right, Milsap would likely come off the bench this year. Next year not so sure.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

yeah, it's weird. I was thinking the same thing, Aldridge to center down the line. Not the greatest of ideas but, it's a possibility. It really doesnt make a lot of sense that they're so willing to pay for Millsap or Lee. When they already have Aldridge in place.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-11-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

As the biggest Oden basher since he came out of high school, I'd love to see him continue down this path, lol.

Old 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

To me, Millsap is a starting PF, and he deserves that kinda PT. If i was him, i would go to the thunder. he would fit perfectly in that lineup and would get both his PT and his bankroll. that starting lineup would be scary.
PG-Westbrook.
SG-Durant.
SF-Green.
PF-Millsap.
C-Collison.
with harden the 6th man.

a question worth contemplation is who has the brighter future in portland, Oden or Mullens?
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
To me, Millsap is a starting PF, and he deserves that kinda PT. If i was him, i would go to the thunder. he would fit perfectly in that lineup and would get both his PT and his bankroll. that starting lineup would be scary.
PG-Westbrook.
SG-Durant.
SF-Green.
PF-Millsap.
C-Collison.
with harden the 6th man.

a question worth contemplation is who has the brighter future in portland, Oden or Mullens?
Harden as a 6th man would be a waste and Durant at the 2 would be a terrible idea. They tried it once, and he couldnt guard SGs. He's awkwardly tall and lanky, he doesnt have the lateral quickness to guard 2 guards.

Millsap never really fit in w/ that team, given the personell they already had. I never understood why they were even interested. They should have invested more time into Gortat.

And lets not write Oden off. He's got plenty of time...we're talking about a player that was compared to David Robinson and Bill Russell. Centers are hard to find and the guy still has all the potential in the world to be a star center in a league full of mediocre centers. He has a mightily impressive skill set for his size.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-11-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Harden as a 6th man would be a waste and Durant at the 2 would be a terrible idea. They tried it once, and he couldnt guard SGs. He's awkwardly tall and lanky, he doesnt have the lateral quickness to guard 2 guards.

Millsap never really fit in w/ that team, given the personell they already had. I never understood why they were even interested. They should have invested more time into Gortat.

And lets not write Oden off. He's got plenty of time...we're talking about a player that was compared to David Robinson and Bill Russell. Centers are hard to find and the guy still has all the potential in the world to be a star center in a league full of mediocre centers. He has a mightily impressive skill set for his size.
To me, it seems like the thunder are trying to build a team built entirely of tweeners. i was never really a fan of the harden pick in the first to me, i wanted them to pick rubio. and just move everyone down one spot. i just dont see westbrook as a true pg, he just commits too many turnovers. And they lack a rebounder, they need the bruiser who will just try to get after it. and thats what Millsap is.

I always liked oden's game, its just his knees may not hold up long enough for his vast potential to be realized. Though he is always remembered to be the the greatest draft mistake ever, bowie had that kind of potential and skill set as well. it may not be his fault he reaches that potential. it may just be that his knees keep him from ever reaching his immense ceiling.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really when you consider the versatility of the players.

PG Jameer Nelson / Luther Head / Anthony Johnson
SG Vince Carter / JJ Redick
SF Mikael Pietrus / Matt Barnes
PF Rashard Lewis / Brandon Bass / Ryan Anderson
C Dwight Howard / Richard Hendrix

Luther Head can also play SG.
Vince Carter can also play SF.
Pietrus and Barnes can also play SG.
Lewis can also play SF. I wouldn't put it out of realm of possibility for Bass or Anderson to get playing time there either. I'd even say Bass could get some time at C against small lineups.... as could Hendrix.

Add in the fact that you only basically need a strong 8-9 man rotation for most of the time.
Bass could only play some C when we've gone small, but Hendrix is really a pure center with less than ideal height. He's a similar player to Ben Wallace, but he's a bit stronger and not quite as quick.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Oden/Przybilla/Aldridge/Millsap is an excellent 4 man rotation for big men at least. Too bad the team still needs help at PG and SF.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Glad to finally see Joey Dorsey play a bit, I still have hopes of him being Ben Wallace 2.0