Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had the urge to watch a Vegas Summer league game...

the game playing is Phoenix vs. Dallas. Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post

Taylor Griffin and Robin Lopez starting together, epic!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Taylor Griffin and Robin Lopez starting together, epic!!!
http://www.justin.tv/sports_live_2

See for yourself. Its boring.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Clark playing?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.justin.tv/sports_live_2

See for yourself. Its boring.
That's where I used to go to watch all my football games that are in a different coverage zone, sometimes you get pretty great quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Clark playing?
I heard he refuses to play for anyone but his rightful team, the Detroit Pistons.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Clark playing?
Nope. He hasnt seen the floor yet.
Lopez is quietly doing a 17-14 night so far. He has 9 shot attempts and made 6. Not bad.

And Beaubois isnt doing so hot right now...

Quote:

Old 07-13-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So apparently there was a three way trade in the works between Detroit, Utah, and Portland. It's not happening, but I guess it was::

Detroit Receives: Carlos Boozer
Utah Receives: Jerryd Bayless & a Trade Exception
Portland Receives: Tayshaun Prince
Old 07-13-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So apparently there was a three way trade in the works between Detroit, Utah, and Portland. It's not happening, but I guess it was::

Detroit Receives: Carlos Boozer
Utah Receives: Jerryd Bayless & a Trade Exception
Portland Receives: Tayshaun Prince
How surprising? Dumars going for another weak defensive player...hrmmm...

Portland is gettin' nuts! Their front office is Beastin' it up over there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Orlando Magic welcome Brandon Bass. Dude is completely "jacked up".

Old 07-13-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That top picture looks like it's from a video game.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it...I've always been a fan. I just hope he gets his minutes. It will annoy the hell out of me if the plan is to just to duplicate his minutes that he saw on Dallas. If that was the case, as a fan, I'd rather him play elsewhere. Yeah that may sound dumb but, I want to see him with major minutes...I want him starting.

W/ Gortat back, it's near impossible to predict minute distribution right now. Otis said, "we envision him playing w/ Dwight one day." Speaking about Gortat. I dont really buy that at all, he'll get traded eventually but still. W/ Lewis, Bass, and Anderson...how in the world can Gortat get any more playing time? He couldnt. Like I said before, I just hope he doesnt become a problem.

As for Bass again, he looks sexy in a Magic uniform. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-13-2009 at 07:30 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I love it...I've always been a fan. I just hope he gets his minutes. It will annoy the hell out of me if the plan is to just to duplicate his minutes that he saw on Dallas. If that was the case, as a fan, I'd rather him play elsewhere. Yeah that may sound dumb but, I want to see him with major minutes...I want him starting.

W/ Gortat back, it's near impossible to predict minute distribution right now. Otis said, "we envision him playing w/ Dwight one day." Speaking about Gortat. I dont really buy that at all, he'll get traded eventually but still. W/ Lewis, Bass, and Anderson...how in the world can Gortat get any more playing time? He couldnt. Like I said before, I just hope he doesnt become a problem.

As for Bass again, he looks sexy in a Magic uniform. :D
Oh you want sexy?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Otis Smith is the man...

I used to hate him, but I've changed my tune.

He let Hedo leave, which was awesome.

He traded Lee, but got us Anderson and Carter in return.

We added Bass, who is a good young player with upside and retained Gortat who can now be worked into playing more in twin tower sets with Howard over the offseason instead of trying to figure it out mid-playoffs.

Rumors have it that we still may pick up Matt Barnes.

We've got a piece of the MLE and the vet minimum still available.

We've got a 10 mil trade exception to make a major trade mid season if need be.

Magic are looking strong. Backup PG would be my only concern.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Oh you want sexy?

I'll top that...

nevermind, you win.

lol. What a goof ball.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Otis Smith is the man...

We added Bass, who is a good young player with upside and retained Gortat who can now be worked into playing more in twin tower sets with Howard over the offseason instead of trying to figure it out mid-playoffs.

We have a lot in common brah. I like Barnes... Just hope we find a defensive stopper at the PG position. Jameer's defense will suck until the end of time.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This pisses me off but, he looks good in black.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'll top that...

nevermind, you win.

lol. What a goof ball.
Just when the Magic finally seemed to rid themselves of that "soft" label... LOL.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Otis Smith is the man...

Gortat/Howard wont work together. And w/ three other guys who play the 4, I dont see how Gortat will even get the chance to play along side Howard. He's a 10-15 minute per game guy here. And his agent has already said he is very disappointed that the Magic matched. They asked them not too match. Of course that's tough luck right there but, Gortat isnt a happy camper anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-13-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Just when the Magic finally seemed to rid themselves of that "soft" label... LOL.
I love how he is sitting on a ball for some reason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

> all pictures with players in their new jerseys.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Pretty good read for Magic fans on the Summer League players/results.

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/...-magic-players
Old 07-13-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

that Turkish bastard :(

It will be tough for the Magic to replace him.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
that Turkish bastard :(

It will be tough for the Magic to replace him.
I honestly don't think so. The moves that the Magic have made this offseason have been well calculated and executed. ...and they're not done yet. Otis Smith has discussed adding a 3rd PG and there are rumors to add another wing player. The 10 players currently on the roster look really solid. So much versatility AND not just depth, but quality depth.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

ugliest number ever.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote