Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
so how come no one has posted about the that russian guy that bought the nets?

he's the richest man in Russia, only 40 years old, and has about roughly 9 billion dollars which basically means the luxury tax is not a deal.

lebron + wade + chris bosh on the nets?
as the lone Nets fan here, i don't know what to think. If this guy comes in and starts drafting a bunch of ******* Zoran Planninc's I'll kill someone.

Who knows, money talks. We're a big time scorer away from legit contention.

Harris-Lee-LEBRON!!!111oneoneone!!- Sean Williams( **** you Yi you sack of ****)- BroPez
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AM I the only one who's really unimpressed by Harris? He's a stronger crawford with marginally better shot selection and yet I have nets fans and knicks trolls telling me all of the time how he's some superstar. I truly believe that by the end of the season T-will, whom I do love, is going to be running that offense.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we need a new thread for the new season

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
we need a new thread for the new season
Considering that this thread goes back to 2007... no we don't.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:11 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
AM I the only one who's really unimpressed by Harris? He's a stronger crawford with marginally better shot selection and yet I have nets fans and knicks trolls telling me all of the time how he's some superstar. I truly believe that by the end of the season T-will, whom I do love, is going to be running that offense.
If Terrance Williams is ever your main ball handler, you're gonna be in BIG trouble.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aside from being excited about the Lakers, the #1 reason I'm looking forward to this season is that it takes us one year closer to the D-Wade/Rose combo.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha....wait, wait hahahhahahahahah.

a stronger Crawford with better shot selection? You're so off it's hi-larious.

Harris' vision has been exceptional and his assist numbers are mind blowing considering he's been passing the ball to the likes of Trenton Hassel and Yi Jianlian and Josh Boone. He's also played much better D than expected, and if you truly believe T-Will will be running the offense come the end of the season, you clearly have limited knowledge of:

-Devin Harris
-T-Will in general
-The Nets team
-The Nets strategy/gameplan.

overall prognosis: fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha....wait, wait hahahhahahahahah.

a stronger Crawford with better shot selection? You're so off it's hi-larious.

Harris' vision has been exceptional and his assist numbers are mind blowing considering he's been passing the ball to the likes of Trenton Hassel and Yi Jianlian and Josh Boone. He's also played much better D than expected, and if you truly believe T-Will will be running the offense come the end of the season, you clearly have limited knowledge of:

-Devin Harris
-T-Will in general
-The Nets team
-The Nets strategy/gameplan.

overall prognosis: fail.
*shrug* I've always thought he was over-rated as a passer, he's a high caliber scorer but that's not what I want from my point guard. As for T-will he ran one of the best college teams in the country at louisville so it's not like he doesn't have the handle or vision to do it. Granted the nets probably won't make that happen in the NBA but I could definitely see it being in their best interest.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-30-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*shrug* I've always thought he was over-rated as a passer, he's a high caliber scorer but that's not what I want from my point guard. As for T-will he ran one of the best college teams in the country at louisville so it's not like he doesn't have the handle or vision to do it. Granted the nets probably won't make that happen in the NBA but I could definitely see it being in their best interest.
Hah, you obviously must not know a whole lot about Terrence, as his overall ball handling skills are really lacking, seeing as he is completely inept at driving to his left. It doesn't take a whole lot to be successful running a team in college basketball, especially one containing that much talent.

Old 09-30-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Hah, you obviously must not know a whole lot about Terrence, as his overall ball handling skills are really lacking, seeing as he is completely inept at driving to his left. It doesn't take a whole lot to be successful running a team in college basketball, especially one containing that much talent.
He went left at louisville, certainly a lot more effective and careful going right, but saying he can't go left is extreme. I'm not saying he's currently an NBA caliber playmaker, but he's dangerous when attacking the hoop and is a good passer who keeps his head up, plus I'm probably a little biased because I've been on his bandwagon for a while so I very well might be over optimistic.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-30-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He went left at louisville, certainly a lot more effective and careful going right, but saying he can't go left is extreme. I'm not saying he's currently an NBA caliber playmaker, but he's dangerous when attacking the hoop and is a good passer who keeps his head up, plus I'm probably a little biased because I've been on his bandwagon for a while so I very well might be over optimistic.
Well that might sound extreme, but when you are completely ineffective going left in college, you are going to struggle like all hell when making that step up to the next level. And he was nowhere near effective attacking the hoop in college, outside of fast breaks, so what exactly makes you think he'll make that transition in the pros?

Old 10-01-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt be surprised if the officiating was better with these replacement refs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wouldnt be surprised if the officiating was better with these replacement refs.
Even if not, it will provide the NBA with an injection of new talented refs. After the strike is broken, some of the officials who were promising during the strike will likely be hired on long-term.

Early they will probably call everything in the book, until they get comfortable with how to officiate while keeping with the flow of the game. This will probably net Dwight Howard an extra 6 or so free throws a game (and will also result in him giving one or two more fouls a game away).
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, 8:15am every morning this week, I've been eating breakfast with a few of the Sacramento Kings players. :D

Nocioni, Melvin Ely, Beno Udrih, Spencer Hawes, and Jason Thompson and some other dudes I can't figure out. No Kevin Martin or Tyreke Evans though. :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eating with them

or

Eating in the same room as them

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Eating with them

or

Eating in the same room as them
Table next to me... I've been doing light chit chat. It ain't all that though. If I had my kids with me, then maybe I'd take a picture with them, but I'm too much of a grown man to be taking pictures with just myself. lol... If it was the Magic then I would definitely not have any shame, but I'm not that big of a Kings fan.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So yeah, 8:15am every morning this week, I've been eating breakfast with a few of the Sacramento Kings players. :D

Nocioni, Melvin Ely, Beno Udrih, Spencer Hawes, and Jason Thompson and some other dudes I can't figure out. No Kevin Martin or Tyreke Evans though. :(
Did you call Noc and Beno poison pills?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

GET ME A SPENCER HAWES AUTOGRAAPHHHHHHHH :)
Old 10-02-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the first time in awhile I'm not excited at all for the Pistons season. Still not liking our offseason, at all.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't remember the last time I was excited for a Timberwolves season.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
For the first time in awhile I'm not excited at all for the Pistons season. Still not liking our offseason, at all.
I dont blame you.

I'm not too excited at the moment either. I'm 100% in football mode and I still have a bad taste in my mouth after we traded Courtney Lee. I'll surely get into it eventually but, not yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
We should have an interesting trade deadline at least. Rip and Tayshaun will probably be involved in trade rumors all year.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Table next to me... I've been doing light chit chat. It ain't all that though. If I had my kids with me, then maybe I'd take a picture with them, but I'm too much of a grown man to be taking pictures with just myself. lol... If it was the Magic then I would definitely not have any shame, but I'm not that big of a Kings fan.
Faka you tink you bad ah? nah have no shame. I know if they went Laie Park guarantee all da olda guys would be taking pictures with them. Acting like them ah?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really understand Portland's view of Jerryd Bayless. I mean Jerryd doesn't even know what his role is going to be. He has some serious talent, but they bury him on the depth chart at the point spot, and the 2 is just as deep, if not deeper, with Brandon Roy and Rudy Fernandez. with how deep Portland is from the 1-3, I don't see him getting the time he should get sadly.
Quick view of the depth chart:
Point: Steve Blake - Andre Miller - Jerryd Bayless - Patty Mills
2: Brandon Roy - Rudy Fernandez
3: Nicolas Batum - Martell Webster

I mean, how do you fix this rotation to get your PG of the future on the floor for some quality minutes? I am not the biggest Steve Blake fan or Andre Miller, but they are more experienced and give the team a better chance to win. by the end of the season I really hope the depth chart looks like this:
1: Jerryd Bayless - Andre Miller - Steve Blake
2: Brandon Roy - Martell Webster - Steve Blake
3: Rudy Fernandez - Nicolas Batum - Travis Outlaw
4: LaMarcus Aldridge - Dante Cunningham
5: Greg Oden - Joel Prysbilla

I think that could be the best option against the Lakers with a quick point guard who can score on LA's worst defender on the floor(Derek Fisher), and with Rudy on the floor, his athleticism means Kobe is gonna go with him, since Roy is most likely gonna be guarded by Artest, and Aldridge can run with Gasol and Oden vs. Bynum on the block is a good match-up too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and given the fact that the Lakers just cannot pull it off IN PORTLAND. I think regardless of Rudy's athleticism, Kobe's guarding Roy.. no questions asked. I like Aldridge on Gasol and with Odom coming of the bench I think he can run with either Aldridge or Rudy. I hope taking the offensive pressure from Ron Ron will boost his defensive ability back to what it was.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote