Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
The whole Tyreke-Martin thing just isn't going to work imo. I predict he is traded before the deadline( I realize it's not too bold of a prediction)
Sadly, i agree. Tyreke is just so much better at the off-guard position. Hopefully Martin gets us some good value in return if they do trade him.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Lee is trying to force his way out. He want's to come home to Stan. We should trade redick for him.

Would you like JJ on your team?
'scuse me while I go vomit.
I will take Ryan Anderson back. Like NOW. Please? it'd give us a competent PF.

and Forenci, he is, but he's forcing shots, and when the only decent players on your team are Brook Lopez, a 2nd year center who just draws double and 2 journey men in Hayes and Dooling (who I LOVE), who can blame him? Let him shoot away. I'd rather him throw up 40 shots a game than Yi shoot 12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
'scuse me while I go vomit.
I will take Ryan Anderson back. Like NOW. Please? it'd give us a competent PF.

and Forenci, he is, but he's forcing shots, and when the only decent players on your team are Brook Lopez, a 2nd year center who just draws double and 2 journey men in Hayes and Dooling (who I LOVE), who can blame him? Let him shoot away. I'd rather him throw up 40 shots a game than Yi shoot 12.
Forcing shots? Probably. But there are plenty of teams who are bad that have players who put up better field goal percentages and show the ability to score with more effectiveness than Devin Harris. I've seen him play too...he's looked bad.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Forcing shots? Probably. But there are plenty of teams who are bad that have players who put up better field goal percentages and show the ability to score with more effectiveness than Devin Harris. I've seen him play too...he's looked bad.
He has, but he's also shown many flashes. There are some times you're like, cue the cute "Wtf r u doin" lolcat and other times you're like, aww sheeeeet Devin Harris, you so fine.
He's been playing more off ball too, which I like. Him and Wall will be sex in the backcourt.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
The Nets now are: Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, Dooling and Hayes. That's it. Yi and Humphries are pathetic. Just awful. They should never ever play again. EVER. CDR is still raw but I love his explosiveness off the bench and his energy. Love him, especially for a 2nd round pick. Lee has been just putrid. Terrible. Good defender but just having an AWFUL sophomore slump (hoping that's all it is).
T-Will is still just a rookie with a nice looking future, but right now, we NEED a power foward in the worst way. We need a PF more than we need Lebron right now. Damn how I wish Blake Griffen was in this draft, dammit.
Courtney Lee not doing well? Mildly surprised. I thought he'd be having a breakout type year. Guess that was the right trade.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Courtney Lee not doing well? Mildly surprised. I thought he'd be having a breakout type year. Guess that was the right trade.
Even though Courtney has struggled I do not think that you can call it the right trade. Replacing Hedo+Lee with Carter(including Hedo because if they werent paying Carter his salary that money would likely have gone to resigning Hedo) has resulted in the Magic taking a big step backwards this season
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not a step backwards until it's all said and done, Magic just curbstomped the Celtics, that's got to mean something. Something positive. As long as stuff like that is going on they remain high on my list to come out of the East.
CC.SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I JUST WANT RYAN ANDERSON BACK!
he's been so good
Quote:
Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Collison is beastly. Really is doing a great job filling in for Chris Paul the past couple of games.

Figures the Hornets would end up with another 6 foot point guard who's pretty good. Clearly he's not Chris Paul (he is a rookie though) but he's impressive.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm surprised Lee and Harris have been having down years honestly. I don't know how much to put on them or the Nets. Maybe they aren't guys who you can rely on, which is obviously their position for NJ right now, but I think both on the right teams could blossom into very solid role players who can come up with big plays for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Lee was never going to be a go to scorer I don't know where some people got that idea. He's the kind of guy who can hit open jumpers and play great defense but he's not going to make his own offense too often.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vince! vince! :p
Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Lee will never score 48 points in a game. Thank you Vince.

Hedo is a role player. Vince is a go to guy. That's what we lacked playing against the Lakers. It was the right trade Chucky.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hedo is a role player. Vince is a go to guy. That's what we lacked playing against the Lakers. It was the right trade Chucky.
Well, you gave up dependability for a guy that is everything but dependable. You rolled the dice, but you were probably never gonna win a championship with last year's team anyway.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

When Vince gets hot, it's scary. He goes on tears and he's just unstoppable. This'll continue for about 3-5 more games. Unless his old age makes it less but he'd go on tears of like 4 straight 30+ point games as a Net
Quote:
Old 02-08-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Where were you when Vince Carter was god awful for us? All these moves have not been for the better so far. Hedo and Courtney arent doing anything amazing on their new teams but, they were perfect in their roles on Orlando. It's nice to see Vince string together a couple of good games in a row but, to this point...he has been horrible and the team's chemistry has been non-existent. Fans have been calling for his head. VC is still statistically the worst shooter on the team this year...he's been garbage. And as for Lee, again...we are greatly missing his defense. VC doenst even play any defense anymore.

They've been playing better but, these guys are still having a hard time playing with each other on a consistent basis. VC just isnt a great fit in Orlando. I'm not short sighted...may seem odd to say after 48 points today but, it hasnt been working out. Hopefully that will change but, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Where were you when Vince Carter was god awful for us? All these moves have not been for the better so far. Hedo and Courtney arent doing anything amazing on their new teams but, they were perfect in their roles on Orlando. It's nice to see Vince string together a couple of good games in a row but, to this point...he has been horrible and the team's chemistry has been non-existent. Fans have been calling for his head. VC is still statistically the worst shooter on the team this year...he's been garbage. And as for Lee, again...we are greatly missing his defense. VC doenst even play any defense anymore.

They've been playing better but, these guys are still having a hard time playing with each other on a consistent basis. VC just isnt a great fit in Orlando. I'm not short sighted...may seem odd to say after 48 points today but, it hasnt been working out. Hopefully that will change but, I'm not going to hold my breath.
I know you hate this team, but you need to get over it. That team fulfilled it's potential, and came up short. It's easy to criticize VC for his earlier struggles. I know what fans have been saying...calling for his head. It's called impatience. These same fans were the ones calling for Hedo's head when he had his struggles as a Magic. Team Chemistry and new roles need time. Where was I you say? Enjoying life outside of the boring NBA regular season. Super Bowl is over... I might just be grazing this thread more now that the dead season has begun.

This team will glide through the regular season. The excitement really starts in the playoffs. Personally, I find it boring cheering for a winning team in the regular season. I like criticizing them for for failures and looking forward to the offseason. hahaha. IMO, we still need a floor general who will consistently look to dish. Jameer looks for his shot way too much...still... and his defense is awful... still. In fact, the offense flows better when Jason Williams is on the floor, and that is saaaad. I hope we can get Rafer back in the offseason. I miss that guy. His defense is sorely missed.

The problems I see with this team stem from the PG position. Then coaching because SVG doesn't let Bass play a lick. SVG is so full of negativity that it makes me sick to even look at him. I hate his style of coaching. But I have to admit that he's been good for this team. Gortat better be traded soon. He thinks rebounding is about tipping the ball back in the air and hoping he gets the second bounce. I hope the only reason why he's getting minutes is because he's on the display case.

You're right about our defense... but Bass is on the damn bench. Bass' agent has already expressed how upset Brandon is at the lack of playing time. ...and they're right about it too. SVG needs to wake the **** up and start playing him.

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-09-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Impatience? Come on, D. Vince has played in like 45 games and is having the worst shooting season of his career. Chucks up bad shot after bad shot. Rarely looks to pass, plays no D, doesnt even know Lewis is on the team.The fans have a right to be a little mad. You personally dont shy away from jumping to early conclusions...and sometimes that's based on gut more than anything. The facts/stats are there w/ Vince, he's been horrible.

As for Bass...I'd love for him to play more but, that'd also mean cutting more playing time for someone else. We dont have the greatest core of role players...they all want big minutes and it hurts the chemistry of a team that has none to begin with. I've liked a lot of what Otis did but, I absolutely hated the way he went about making up the team this year. He blew up an Eastern Conference Championship team for a squad that has one/two years at a championship with VC...only problem is, VC isnt what he once was. I wish we never traded for him.

Now...as for the playoffs. The East is still weak, Atlanta has come on strong but, it's only a 4 team race. But this team isnt even as good as last year's team, so I'm not expecting them to take that next step.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-09-2010 at 12:50 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Impatience? Come on, D. Vince has played in like 45 games and is having the worst shooting season of his career. Chucks up bad shot after bad shot. Rarely looks to pass, plays no D, doesnt even know Lewis is on the team.The fans have a right to be a little mad. You personally dont shy away from jumping to early conclusions...and sometimes that's based on gut more than anything. The facts/stats are there w/ Vince, he's been horrible.

As for Bass...I'd love for him to play more but, that'd also mean cutting more playing time for someone else. We dont have the greatest core of role players...they all want big minutes and it hurts the chemistry of a team that has none to begin with. I've liked a lot of what Otis did but, I absolutely hated the way he went about making up the team this year. He blew up an Eastern Conference Championship team for a squad that has one/two years at a championship with VC...only problem is, VC isnt what he once was. I wish we never traded for him.

Now...as for the playoffs. The East is still weak, Atlanta has come on strong but, it's only a 4 team race. But this team isnt even as good as last year's team, so I'm not expecting them to take that next step.
But this is what everyone should've expected. Vince is an Alpha male. The Magic haven't had that since T-Mac left town. Last year was a very nice season. It was a nice compilation of teamwork. I agree, there is less teamwork with this team. But we weren't gonna win the trophy with that cast. We had no one to run isolations for us in the crunch time. That was painfully obvious. Hedo had to step into that role, and he was admirable, but he isn't a natural born killer. People bashed Kobe for being the hog cheese when they had Shaq. It's a similar thing. We need an Alpha male to combat an Alpha male.

But our team is still fundamentally flawed. Why? Because when you have a go to guy like Vince and you don't have a pass first Point Guard... then you have what we have... a lack of distribution. It ain't Vince's job to pass Rashard the rock. You got that mixed up because Hedo used to do it. Hedo had to do it cause Jameer never did. It's time for Jameer to go. He comes into the game and his natural instinct is to look at the rim first, teammates second. Aren't you sick of his crazy passes while dumping the ball of after being trapped? Am I the only one seeing this happen again and again. Once in a blue moon, he'll set Dwight up for an easy lob dunk. Once in a while he drives and kicks it out to the right guy. But not nearly enough as he needs to. Can you imagine what we'd be like with a Rondo type PG? Heck, even an old man like Kidd. We'd be on a completely higher level of basketball.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I have to agree with MOTH big time on this. Carter has been so bad this year. You're basically saying you want Carter to be a guy who takes too many shot attempts and misses on most of them? I honestly for the life can't understand how that makes sense.

Not to mention he plays bad defense, doesn't pass, and is a poor three point shooter.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JJ Redick is coming out with a rap album? There isn't a good enough facepalm picture for this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have to agree with MOTH big time on this. Carter has been so bad this year. You're basically saying you want Carter to be a guy who takes too many shot attempts and misses on most of them? I honestly for the life can't understand how that makes sense.

Not to mention he plays bad defense, doesn't pass, and is a poor three point shooter.
Please. He's shooting over 30% from 3. Don't be so loose in your usage of the word "poor". ...and this is including a horrible January. The guy was/is too good to let that month be the consistent theme of his season.

I don't want/expect Vince to be a chucker. But I do expect him to be the main scoring catalyst, and nobody is better on this team with isolations. If Dwight were the chucker, this team would be playing a lot of catch up in the 4th quarter. If it were Lewis, then we live or die by the 3. It has to be Vince. For the life of me, I can't understand how it could be anyone else. It surely wasn't Hedo. Don't try to convince me that he was some sort of defensive stopper either. hahaha.

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-09-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

C'mon D. 31% is pretty damn terrible for someone that shoots it as much as he does. Of the 120 players in the NBA that qualify to be ranked on their 3pt %, he's ranked 107th. Soak that in. Only 13 players in the whole NBA are worse.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is jason richardson worse?

well lets face it not every can have a Steve Nash and Goran Dragic

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

No, actually. He shoots 35%. That's waaay up on the list ahead of Carter, with 46 more attempts, too.