Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

how old is Yi?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
how old is Yi?

your guess is as good as mine. supposedly hes 19
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
how old is Yi?
24 is the rumor I believe.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

so its like he spent 5 years in college?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
kevinballer08

Yi is 22 right now. Born 10/1984.

Will be 23 by the time season starts
Old 06-22-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinballer08 View Post
Yi is 22 right now. Born 10/1984.

Will be 23 by the time season starts
He can be 25, 35, 40, 12, 17 who knows, there are no birth records of him, or China doesn't want to release it, I guess we will never know.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I really don't see the poor man Ben Gordon thing. He's not as good of a scorer but his defense has greatly improved and he's far better on defense then Ben.

As for the talent I think falls the farthest, I think it's going to be one of either Law or Crittenton and maybe Thaddeus Young.
Jamal Crawford is not a good defender. He wasn't in Chicago and he's not in New York.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Jamal Crawford is not a good defender. He wasn't in Chicago and he's not in New York.

all crawford can do and is good at is shootin threes
Old 06-22-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
He can be 25, 35, 40, 12, 17 who knows, there are no birth records of him, or China doesn't want to release it, I guess we will never know.
just like Jose Contrares, possibly EL Duque, and that Little League world series pitcher(Almonte?) granted all in baseball, but its really anyones guess about foriegn athletes ages when its not released or official. They could easily lie about there age too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Joakim Noah - undrafted to the WNBA. He could pass off as some weird ass butch. He doesn't really have the frame of a man... Why do so many mock drafts on legit sites have him going to the Bobcats top ten, the dude is a ****! He shouldn't get picked until late teens to early round two probably based on talent and potential, all he did was be an ugly ass guy who had some good games in college for a completely dominant Florida team where he was surrounded by a bunch of guys with tons of ability and usually one or two of the other guys would play up to their potential and help Joakim out. The dude is good, but he isn't an elite prospect. Plus, your team isn't going to attract any fans with that dude, keep the posters away.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Warriors are in love with Yi. Imigine if Mully finds a way to trade for him, all 5 players on the court would be able to drive and shoot. and that stiff biedrins would get his ass out of here.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Warriors are in love with Yi. Imigine if Mully finds a way to trade for him, all 5 players on the court would be able to drive and shoot. and that stiff biedrins would get his ass out of here.
And they'd get killed on the boards next year. They need Biedrins in that lineup.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I heard a rumor on NBA Radio,
Wolves get
3,11, Marvin, theo.
Hawks get
KG. and trash.
If im the wolves i take that. you could get any 3 of these: yi, conley, hawes, green, thad, brewer.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just like Jose Contrares, possibly EL Duque, and that Little League world series pitcher(Almonte?) granted all in baseball, but its really anyones guess about foriegn athletes ages when its not released or official. They could easily lie about there age too
I suspect El Duque is in his late 60's.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

Quote:
And they'd get killed on the boards next year. They need Biedrins in that lineup.
Biedrins is so soft. he has no offensive ability and has one way to score: dunk. his ft shooting is horrendous. Personally i think biedrins deserves the old yeller treatment. If we get yi, all we need is Patty O Bryant to somehow magically become good and we will be scary. [/homerism]

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Old 06-22-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Biedrins for #9? ^_^ i would be ecstatic

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Biedrins for #9? ^_^ i would be ecstatic
Id do it in a heartbeat.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Old 06-22-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I suspect El Duque is in his late 60's.

He's 42. Livan said he was 10 years older than him coming out, and he is listed as 32. Than again Livan looks older than 32, so anywhere from 42-46 would be a safe bet.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Biedrins is so soft. he has no offensive ability and has one way to score: dunk. his ft shooting is horrendous. Personally i think biedrins deserves the old yeller treatment. If we get yi, all we need is Patty O Bryant to somehow magically become good and we will be scary. [/homerism]

Biedrins is a bit soft I agree but he should stay in the starting lineup next year. Nelson hates POB and I doubt he'll ever do anything in a Warriors Uniform. A guy like YI would be awesome for us though.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I heard a rumor on NBA Radio,
Wolves get
3,11, Marvin, theo.
Hawks get
KG. and trash.
If im the wolves i take that. you could get any 3 of these: yi, conley, hawes, green, thad, brewer.
If KG didnt want go to the Celts...why would he want to go to the Hawks?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If KG didnt want go to the Celts...why would he want to go to the Hawks?
Joe Johnson. As bad as billy king has screwed up the hawks, even he couldnt mess this up. I mean their starting lineup would be
PG: Tyronn Lue
SG: Johnson
SF: Josh Smith
PF: Shelden Williams
C: KG.
In the East they would be a 5-7 seed and the possibility to go deeper.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Old 06-22-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

I think patty shouldnt be trashed for 1 year in the D league. He has potential. but god i hate bierdrins. i mean he could be so good be he just, has no aggression.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Old 06-22-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I think patty shouldnt be trashed for 1 year in the D league. He has potential. but god i hate bierdrins. i mean he could be so good be he just, has no aggression.
He's also extremely young and he's the reason you aren't outrebounded by 50 every night.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweetness wouldnt u like him on the Bulls?

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

I know the Nelly balls out style will never get us anything significant in the playoffs but if we are going to do it we have go all out. Yi would be the final step. there would be no place for the other team to hide their worst defender, because all the guys can drive, shoot and play good 1 on 1 d.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote: