Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i just hate the fact the ESPN has already penciled in Lakers/Cavs Finals and they all hoped on LeBron's Dick, it really makes me hurl when I hear Reggie Miller talk about LeBron, (Get a room Reggie), anyway, Orlando is the better team, and they have proved that last year in a series against the Cavs and this year, I don't really look into H2H wins/loses in the regular season (ie last year we lost to Orlando 0-2, this year Cleveland) LeBron is a hell of a player and something like this game has never but James should figure out with great power comes great responsibility, he needs to mature a little (off the court). just saying ESPN wait till he wins at least 1 NBA finals game before you can call him a King I guess, and what's the deal with him changing his number 6, he knows nothing, he just figured out 10 years later in his life that 23 in basketball is Jordan's number, why did he pick the number in the 1st place then (to be like Jordan) I get it, if he didn't want to wear 23 and respect Jordan then why not wear 45?

What the hell has he done off the court to make you say he needs to mature? Hilarious coming from a Kobe fan.

Laker fans constantly hating on him in here is absolutely 100% as annoying as ESPN being on his jock 24/7.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What the hell has he done off the court to make you say he needs to mature? Hilarious coming from a Kobe fan.

Laker fans constantly hating on him in here is absolutely 100% as annoying as ESPN being on his jock 24/7.
Not really, I would say ESPN probably has more influence than SWDC...by a little.

Anyway Lebron changing his number to 6 is ridiculous. He has so much respect for MJ, but not for Bill Russell and Dr. J? Okey dokey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
If the Lakers get CP3 for Andrew Bynum I may never watch the NBA again.
Lakers have Byron Scott in their pocket to bring him in, too.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Not really, I would say ESPN probably has more influence than SWDC...by a little.

Anyway Lebron changing his number to 6 is ridiculous. He has so much respect for MJ, but not for Bill Russell and Dr. J? Okey dokey.

Haha, obviously. I'm only talking about SWDC regulars here. Clearly the average person has no idea this forum even exists.

As for the number I honestly couldn't care less. It's a number.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i just hate the fact the ESPN has already penciled in Lakers/Cavs Finals and they all hoped on LeBron's Dick, it really makes me hurl when I hear Reggie Miller talk about LeBron, (Get a room Reggie), anyway, Orlando is the better team, and they have proved that last year in a series against the Cavs and this year, I don't really look into H2H wins/loses in the regular season (ie last year we lost to Orlando 0-2, this year Cleveland), but the Lakers are still the team to beat and were a much better team with Artest than Ariza. LeBron is a hell of a player and something like this game has never but James should figure out with great power comes great responsibility, he needs to mature a little (off the court). just saying ESPN wait till he wins at least 1 NBA finals game before you can call him a King I guess, and what's the deal with him changing his number 6, he knows nothing, he just figured out 10 years later in his life that 23 in basketball is Jordan's number, why did he pick the number in the 1st place then (to be like Jordan) I get it, if he didn't want to wear 23 and respect Jordan then why not wear 45?
1) I don't see why it is unreasonable for ESPN to be on LeBron's nuts tbh. I mean the guy has been Eastern Conference Player of the Month....every ******* month this year. There is nothing wrong with praising the best player in the league when it is well deserved. It is not like them talking about Romo and Jessica. It is completely warrented.

2) The Magic as well as the Cavs are completely different teams this year compared to last year. It is pretty dumb to bring up last years series when comparing this years teams(specifically in this case).

3) Obviously the Lakers are the team to beat...I don't think many people question that .They are the defending champs and are at the top of the west...I don't see people underestimating the Lakers...ever.

4) Also...don't ***** about LeBron's lack of finals wins. In all honesty if you give Lebron either Shaq in his prime or Bynum and Pau I promise you he would win the NBA championship.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Bingo. Nothing worse than Lakers fans talking about LeBron.

Besides, Kevin Durant > Kobe/LeBron
Old 03-04-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone shall fear Durant and Serge

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you expect anything different from ESPN? ESPN appeals to the common fan who only knows 10 players in the NBA max. ESPN seems to think that Tebow is the only player in the NFL draft this year, so it doesn't surprise me that they only talk about one player in the NBA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN gave a solid 13 seconds to Goran Dragic the other day

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
1) I don't see why it is unreasonable for ESPN to be on LeBron's nuts tbh. I mean the guy has been Eastern Conference Player of the Month....every ******* month this year. There is nothing wrong with praising the best player in the league when it is well deserved. It is not like them talking about Romo and Jessica. It is completely warrented.

2) The Magic as well as the Cavs are completely different teams this year compared to last year. It is pretty dumb to bring up last years series when comparing this years teams(specifically in this case).

3) Obviously the Lakers are the team to beat...I don't think many people question that .They are the defending champs and are at the top of the west...I don't see people underestimating the Lakers...ever.

4) Also...don't ***** about LeBron's lack of finals wins. In all honesty if you give Lebron either Shaq in his prime or Bynum and Pau I promise you he would win the NBA championship.
1. ESPN celebrates Lebron's birthday. Come. On. They wear hats.

2. Magic and Cavs is a tossup right now, Orlando has been very inconsistent.

3. That's true, although I think the Mavs have one marvelously put together roster.

4. That's fine also. But at the same time it is weird that everyone comes out of the woodwork to celebrate Lebron when he hasn't won a ring. Maybe this is the year. But all the hypotheticals in the world can't give you a real ring.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea! Dragic had a whole highlight to himself!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Do you expect anything different from ESPN? ESPN appeals to the common fan who only knows 10 players in the NBA max. ESPN seems to think that Tebow is the only player in the NFL draft this year, so it doesn't surprise me that they only talk about one player in the NBA.
Exactly.

NBA- Kobe/Lebron
NFL- Favre/Manning/Brady
NHL- Crosby/Ovechkin
MLB- Yankees/Red Sox

This is nothing new, yet people seemed shocked by it whenever they talk about these things.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
1. ESPN celebrates Lebron's birthday. Come. On. They wear hats.

2. Magic and Cavs is a tossup right now, Orlando has been very inconsistent.

3. That's true, although I think the Mavs have one marvelously put together roster.

4. That's fine also. But at the same time it is weird that everyone comes out of the woodwork to celebrate Lebron when he hasn't won a ring. Maybe this is the year. But all the hypotheticals in the world can't give you a real ring.
2. I would say the Cavs are the favourites right now in the East...as they should be.

3. KCJ made it seem like the Lakers were being slighted in some way. That is def not the case. Although I like the Mavs a lot as well I don't see it happening barring a major Lakers injury.

4. In the NBA no one can win a title by themselves. If LeBron were to not win a ring with a player of Pau's caliber then I would understand bashing him for not winning a ring yet, but it is unrealistic to expect someone to singlehandily win the championship. It just doesn't happen in the NBA
Old 03-04-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

gah i hate this argument. Cause no one knows. Give Lebron scottie pippen and Dennis Rodman. (does that make him better than jordan?) Give him Kareem, Worthy etc. (does that make him better than magic)

You're trying to give lebron credit by diminishing Kobe's accomplishments?

Leborn will most likely win one give him time, but stop with the, if he was on this team or if he had these players then of course he would win. You dont know that.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like Flip Murray. Or Jannero Pargo.

And James Johnson is our new Tyrus, except without the faintest idea of what defense is.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love a bunch of players on the Grizzlies but they may have the worst offensive sets in the NBA. It is really incredible how little motion they have and when they do have some movement the picks are bad and the pass is always late. Good thing Randolph has been great this year on the offensive board, because their half court is atrocious right now.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
gah i hate this argument. Cause no one knows. Give Lebron scottie pippen and Dennis Rodman. (does that make him better than jordan?) Give him Kareem, Worthy etc. (does that make him better than magic)

You're trying to give lebron credit by diminishing Kobe's accomplishments?

Leborn will most likely win one give him time, but stop with the, if he was on this team or if he had these players then of course he would win. You dont know that.
The thing is in the NBA it is virtually impossible to win the NBA title with only one star. Sure I can not say one hundred percent that LeBron would win with Pau and Bynum, but i would say that if it were to happen I would bet any amount of money that they would.

I find it laughable that Lakers fans dismiss LeBron that he can't win a title, yet Kobe couldn't do it either when he didn't have an amazing supporting cast.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing is in the NBA it is virtually impossible to win the NBA title with only one star. Sure I can not say one hundred percent that LeBron would win with Pau and Bynum, but i would say that if it were to happen I would bet any amount of money that they would.

I find it laughable that Lakers fans dismiss LeBron that he can't win a title, yet Kobe couldn't do it either when he didn't have an amazing supporting cast.
it's also no coincidence that the US couldn't win the gold without kobe.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LMAO.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Centers: Tim Duncan, Emeka Okafor
Forwards: Carmelo Anthony, Carlos Boozer, Richard Jefferson, Shawn Marion, Lamar Odom, Amar'e Stoudemire, LeBron James
Guards: Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury, Dwyane Wade

Vs.

Centers: Dwight Howard, Carlos Boozer
Forwards: Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Tayshaun Prince, Carmelo Anthony
Guards: Jason Kidd, Deron Williams, Michael Redd, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul

I mean sure Kobe was great in the olympics but he definately wasn't the only difference between 04 and 08. That 08 team still wins without Kobe imo
Old 03-04-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

What about the 06 team?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah that makes sense. In 2003 to qualify for the Olympics a team was assembled and cruised to a 1st place finish in the FIBA Americas championship. Ten of the 12 of those guys did not participate in 2004. This made ROOKIES, LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony on the team. Add to the fact the team was assembled with 10 guys after the picks the US would want. However, just cut out facts to make your point.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What about the 06 team?
Brad Miller and Kirk ******* Hinrich were on that team. cmon.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Brad Miller and Kirk ******* Hinrich were on that team. cmon.
The team still had a main core of D-wade, carmelo, lebron and dwight howard.

Im not saying he's the sole reason they won the gold but he was a huge cog in the redeem team.

The only reason I use this as an argument is because i disagree with every kobe critic saying that the only reason he won a title was because his team is stacked.

I also diagree with the whole plug and play approach being used on kobe. the <insert any name in place of kobe bryant> or <subtract kobe's name from team> = the same result.

It's actually a self fulfilling prophecy because they wouldn't have been considered stacked if they didn't win the title. No one thought bynum, odom farmar etc. were worth 2 shits before they won the title.

Last edited by soybean : 03-04-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Im not saying he's the sole reason they won the gold but he was a huge cog in the redeem team.

The only reason I use this as an argument is because i disagree with every kobe critic saying that the only reason he won a title was because his team is stacked.

It's actually a self fulfilling prophecy because they wouldn't have been considered stacked if they didn't win the title. No one thought bynum, odom farmar etc. were worth 2 shits before they won the title.
Funny how you leave out Pau.

It is pretty clear that Kobe(as well as any other superstar) can only win a title with a very good supporting cast around him. I mean Kobe hasn't won a title without another top 15 player on his team. Coincidence? Obviously not.

So therefore, it is stupid to blame LeBron for not having won a title when he doesnt have the type of supporting cast needed
Old 03-04-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So at what point are you going to realize that all the players on the 04 team, got twice as good on the 08 team? Wade, Carmelo, Lebron in particuliar who are all top 5 players in the NBA were not nearly as complete back then as they were in 2008. Also, your talking about a group of young guys like that combined with AI and Marbury running the point compared with those same guys in their prime, with Deron Williams and Jason Kidd at PG. I mean, Lebron and Melo had what, 1 year of NBA experience? I also don't remember Dwight Howard playing on that 2004 roster, he was just drafted that season so.....

But I guess it's all just Kobe though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote