Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Jesus christ MOTH, Lee is one of your favorite Magic of all time?
Hell yeah....I dont have many and he makes the list. haha. I always like weird players or role players as my favorites. I dont even have a favorite player on Orlando right now. :( I'm weird like that. Plus, it's not like Orlando has an amazing history, rich in super star talent.

At one point, Deshawn Stevenson was my fav....yup.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
he's so fun to watch...and yea, he's awful. He sure showed it tonight...

remind me why the Knicks core is better than Harris-Lee-Bropez again?

is it a coincidence we win when Yi plays only 7 minutes? i think not.
Thanks for taking him off our hands BTW. Oh and also Bobby Simmons too. :D
Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hell yeah....I dont have many and he makes the list. haha. I always like weird players or role players as my favorites. I dont even have a favorite player on Orlando right now. :( I'm weird like that. Plus, it's not like Orlando has an amazing history, rich in super star talent.

At one point, Deshawn Stevenson was my fav....yup.
Early years Shaq, Tracy McGrady, Penny, Dwight Howard are not superstars at all or anything...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Early years Shaq, Tracy McGrady, Penny, Dwight Howard are not superstars at all or anything...
ugh. Most Magic fans hate Shaq these days. But like I said, my favorite player was rarely the primary star and in a lot of cases, just a hard working role player or lesser profiled starter.

Nick Anderson
Penny Hardaway
Dennis Scott
Horace Grant
Bo Outlaw
Darrell Armstrong
Tracy Mcgrady
Deshawn Stevenson
Troy Hudson
Mike Miller
Trevor Ariza
Keyon Dooling
Courtney Lee

All my favorite Magic player at one point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Jason Terry is only out for 2 Weeks
They said 8 weeks on ESPN, I guess they screwed up because I'm sure I read it.

Edit: Ahh I see, looks like conflicting reports:

Quote:
Jason Terry (fractured orbital bone) will be sidelined for 7-10 weeks, a source tells beat writer Eddie Sefko.
Terry will have surgery on Friday and we should have an official timetable from the team after that. But if "The Jet" does miss seven weeks, he'll miss the rest of the regular season. We'd add J.J. Barea first and also take a look at Rodrigue Beaubois as they will be the first guards off the bench. Terry was averaging nearly 34 minutes a game.
Source: Dallas Morning News

This was the first one report I read, looks like they updated it to 7-10 days after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Thanks for taking him off our hands BTW. Oh and also Bobby Simmons too. :D
DON'T REMIND ME! ugh
And RJ was my favorite player too :( dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know who my favorite NBA player of all time is?

Oh ya baby.

I also loved me some Corliss Williamson.

But nowadays its all about future 1st ballot hall of famer Jonas Jerebko.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some terrible calls going on here..
Old 03-07-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id love to see Matt Barnes just deck kobe in the jaw, make it happen! I hate watching Kobe, breath on him its a foul. He runs into you its a foul. He shoves you and its a tech, on you.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Barnes is a way bigger douche than Kobe is. He's just behind Carlito, LeBron, and some more Cavs in the whole NBA in terms of doucheness.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Matt Barnes. He's ALL in Kobe's head. We NEEDED THIS!!!

Love how SVG is keeping Barnes in there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight STILL has no offensive moves in the paint.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Bynum fouls on back to back plays. If anyone in the NBA gave half that much contact to Kobe hes on the line back to back for free throws.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Barnes in Kobe's head lol. He looks like he could care less.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He's actually more distracted by Artest's hair.

Looks like freaking Rodman.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

An interview with Ron Artest's barber. Wow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell happened to Ron Artest's head? Either he's battling his immenent fall into irrelvancy by trying to attract attention, or someone marked him up with spray paint when he was sleeping last night.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Barnes STEAL!!! :D
Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Artest wishes he was Dennis Rodman.
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Barnes is a way bigger douche than Kobe is. He's just behind Carlito, LeBron, and some more Cavs in the whole NBA in terms of doucheness.
I have a hard time believing Barnes has any actual friends. I suppose money speaks, so plenty will hang out with him. But the guy looks like a straight up dicknose.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Nice ***** slap there Pau.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Gasol is about ready to take his ball and go home. Poor pouty Pau.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

The more Lakers games you watch the more you believe everything Tim Donaghy said.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That alley oop call was ******* stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Matt Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!