Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Because New Jersey sucks?
Well of course but Jay-Z is a Knicks fan.
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Lebron can pick his Coach in NJ cause Kiki wont be the coach next yr that doesn't make any difference.
Coach and GM combination > Coach

Quote:
You said it yourself that Lebron would improve any team he goes to why would he only improve the Clippers why wouldn't any other team he signed with improve I think the Nets would improve and win more with Lebron in the east then the Clippers would in the west. Records this year doesnt make the nets any less talented your Clippers have had teams full of talent for years and sucked.
LeBron would absolutely improve any team he went to but if he was going to stay in the east, I don't think he leaves Cleveland. Why would he? He controls the conference. I'm not saying that he wouldn't only improve the Clippers. I'm saying that he would put the Clippers in serious contention. If he goes from Cleveland to New Jersey, he gains very very little if anything in terms of winning right now.

We may have had teams with talent but they all played individually. With the exception of maybe Zach Randolph, every player has been a role player at best.

Quote:
So Lebron is going to choose to not play with John Wall but would play with Baron Davis Lol
Rookie PG that hasn't played a game in the NBA compared to a veteran PG with playoff experience? Yeah, sure.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well of course but Jay-Z is a Knicks fan.
Something tells me once they move to Brooklyn the Knicks fandom will cease.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Coach and GM combination > Coach

LeBron would absolutely improve any team he went to but if he was going to stay in the east, I don't think he leaves Cleveland. Why would he? He controls the conference. I'm not saying that he wouldn't only improve the Clippers. I'm saying that he would put the Clippers in serious contention. If he goes from Cleveland to New Jersey, he gains very very little if anything in terms of winning right now.

We may have had teams with talent but they all played individually. With the exception of maybe Zach Randolph, every player has been a role player at best.

Rookie PG that hasn't played a game in the NBA compared to a veteran PG with playoff experience? Yeah, sure.
You do realize Kiki is the gm of the nets and I just told you they are not bringing him back or are you just going to ignore that in hopes of proving yourself right.

The Nets with Lebron would easily be winning right now. You asked name 1 team with a good core that Lebron can go and it's the Nets you said not taking anything else into account so why bring up Clevland at all Why would he want to leave his hometown state to be in LA

John Wall is better then Baron Davis who is a ball controlling pg yet some how Lebron would choose a declining Baron Over Wall. Wall with Lebron would have as much Playoff experience in one year then in Baron's career.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Something tells me once they move to Brooklyn the Knicks fandom will cease.
Come on CCB I need some hope.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm with you man. Jennings pisses me off every now and then but, that team is really gelling as a whole. John Salmons pick up for the win! They've been damn near unbeatble since trading for him.
Exactly, that Salmons trade was perfect for them. Jennings is still a work in progress but I think he fits nicely with the team and what they want to do as long as he doesn't turn into a ball hog. Bogut is developing into a legit center and Salmons has always been underrated/under appreciated to me.

I think they could be one decent signing away from making a playoff run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You do realize Kiki is the gm of the nets and I just told you they are not bringing him back or are you just going to ignore that in hopes of proving yourself right.
I had no idea that Kiki is the GM of the Nets. You only mentioned him as the coach.

Quote:
The Nets with Lebron would easily be winning right now.
Any team with LeBron would win.

Quote:
You asked name 1 team with a good core that Lebron can go and it's the Nets you said not taking anything else into account so why bring up Clevland at all
Clippers surrounding cast would be a better fit than the Nets surrounding cast. And I did not say the underlined. I'm not sure where you got that from.

Quote:
Why would he want to leave his hometown state to be in LA
That's not something I can answer. What we're doing right now is speculating. I'm arguing the point that it would make more sense to go to LA than any other destination... if he were to leave.

Quote:
John Wall is better then Baron Davis who is a ball controlling pg yet some how Lebron would choose a declining Baron Over Wall. Wall with Lebron would have as much Playoff experience in one year then in Baron's career.
Blake Griffin is better than Brook Lopez. I can make an assumption like that too. You say that Blake Griffin could very well be a bust, so I'm using the same logic with John Wall. He hasn't played a game in the NBA, how do you know he's better?

Baron Davis has played in 46 playoff games, started 42. So Wall would not have as much as him after one year.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the clippers were smart they'd give lebron a piece of the franchise to come play. That would wake him up. and the pieces in LAC are unquestionably better.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always love arguments when people assume they know who Wall is going to be playing for. I don't think many people thought Rose would be in Chicago, so it's hard to use Wall in any argument even the worst team because with the lottery you just don't know.

I don't question he'll be good, just who he'll be playing for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I always love arguments when people assume they know who Wall is going to be playing for. I don't think many people thought Rose would be in Chicago, so it's hard to use Wall in any argument even the worst team because with the lottery you just don't know.

I don't question he'll be good, just who he'll be playing for.
It goes beyond that, when was the last time the most likely team actually ended up with pick 1. It was Lebron in 2003 right?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I had no idea that Kiki is the GM of the Nets. You only mentioned him as the coach.

Any team with LeBron would win.

Clippers surrounding cast would be a better fit than the Nets surrounding cast. And I did not say the underlined. I'm not sure where you got that from.

That's not something I can answer. What we're doing right now is speculating. I'm arguing the point that it would make more sense to go to LA than any other destination... if he were to leave.

Blake Griffin is better than Brook Lopez. I can make an assumption like that too. You say that Blake Griffin could very well be a bust, so I'm using the same logic with John Wall. He hasn't played a game in the NBA, how do you know he's better?

Baron Davis has played in 46 playoff games, started 42. So Wall would not have as much as him after one year.
The Nets core would be as good if not better then the Clippers core. We were talking about strictly Basketball so why bring up why would he leave Cleveland for NJ at all?

Ya but by doing that you came up with lame excuse saying leaving Cleveland for NJ is somehow worse then leaving for the Clippers.

John Wall and Blake Griffin are completely different. John Wall is considered basically a slam dunk cant miss guy you cant say the same about Blake. Baron hasn't gained any more experience after his first couple of series so the number he played is irrelevant once you play in the playoffs you still gain experience you really think a Lebron- Wall team wouldn't get to more then 46 playoff games?

Edit: Wall would be about Halfway there in 1 year with Lebron

Last edited by LTgiants : 03-10-2010 at 07:32 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
The Nets core would be as good if not better then the Clippers core. We were talking about strictly Basketball so why bring up why would he leave Cleveland for NJ at all?
What?

Quote:
Ya but by doing that you came up with lame excuse saying leaving Cleveland for NJ is somehow worse then leaving for the Clippers.
It would be.

Quote:
John Wall and Blake Griffin are completely different. John Wall is considered basically a slam dunk cant miss guy you cant say the same about Blake.
Greg Oden was a slam dunk. Case and point? There's no such thing.

Quote:
Baron hasn't gained any more experience after his first couple of series so the number he played is irrelevant once you play in the playoffs you still gain experience you really think a Lebron- Wall team wouldn't get to more then 46 playoff games?
Use punctuation dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

What does anticipating that Wall and LeBron would get to more than 46 playoff games have to do with anything? Does that eliminate Baron's playoff experience?

Quote:
Edit: Wall would be about Halfway there in 1 year with Lebron
That doesn't mean that Davis' playoff experience is useless.

I feel like none of this relates to my original point. It would make more sense to go to LA rather than NJ, in every facet of the meaning.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

remember when we didnt talk about lebron...

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

i miss those days

watching the clippers early right now against the Heat, (they look real bad) they could defiantly use a good SF be that Rudy Cool or Queen James it will defiantly improve there team, Rasul Butler or Travis Outlaw aint during any heads

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What?

It would be.

Greg Oden was a slam dunk. Case and point? There's no such thing.

Use punctuation dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

What does anticipating that Wall and LeBron would get to more than 46 playoff games have to do with anything? Does that eliminate Baron's playoff experience?

That doesn't mean that Davis' playoff experience is useless.

I feel like none of this relates to my original point. It would make more sense to go to LA rather than NJ, in every facet of the meaning.
The Nets core is better its very simple not that hard if you really want to break it down piece by piece and argue this go ahead nets core is better.

Want to explain how somehow going to Brooklyn is somehow worse then going 2 LA's 2nd team?

Greg Oden was not a slam dunk pick. Kevin Durant was considered a good candidate for #1. John Wall is without a doubt #1 no one else is even worth considering.

Wow the punctuation line that's a lame excuse when you don't want to bother to prove your point. Here I will try and break it down for you since apparently you don't understand. Baron has played 40 something amount of playoff games do you really think he learned anything new from his last series he played in? No he got his experience in his first couple of years.

Considering there are guys like Rondo who have played nearly the exact amount of playoff games in 2 years as Baron did in his whole Career. Rondo was a young guy put in a great situation sort of like what Wall would be in if he got the chance to play with Lebron. That team can match Barons total in half the years it took Baron to play in 46 on 3 different teams.

Last edited by LTgiants : 03-10-2010 at 08:05 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Nets core is better its very simple not that hard if you really want to break it down piece by piece and argue this go ahead nets core is better.

Want to explain how somehow going to Brooklyn is somehow worse then going 2 LA's 2nd team?

Greg Oden was not a slam dunk pick. Kevin Durant was considered a good candidate for #1. John Wall is without a doubt #1 no one else is even worth considering.

Wow the punctuation line that's a lame excuse when you don't want to bother to prove your point. Here I will try and break it down for you since apparently you don't understand. Baron has played 40 something amount of playoff games do you really think he learned anything new from his last series he played in? No he got his experience in his first couple of years.

Considering there are guys like Rondo who have played nearly the exact amount of playoff games in 2 years as Baron did in his whole Career. Rondo was a young guy put in a great situation sort of like what Wall would be in if he got the chance to play with Lebron. That team can match Barons total in half the years it took Baron to play in 46 on 3 different teams.

Wall isn't a Net. There is only a 25% chance that he will be a Net. Wall isn't a Net.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Wall isn't a Net. There is only a 25% chance that he will be a Net. Wall isn't a Net.
We are talking hypothetical about which core is better since TJ made a blanketed statement that the Clippers have the most attractive core for fa I disagree and think the Nets core is as good if not better especially when they have a shot at Wall.

I would argue that the Knicks have an attractive core but that would just be a lie doesn't mean that I don't believe that Lebron is more Likely to go the Knicks then La and NJ. We are just talking in sense of a basketball players which team would be more attractive between the two.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're a net.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
John Wall and Blake Griffin are completely different. John Wall is considered basically a slam dunk cant miss guy you cant say the same about Blake.
Griffin was the consensus number one pick in a pretty strong draft class, I don't know how much more of a slam dunk you'd want. If Wall and Griffin were coming out this year I think there would at least be a small faction of people that would prefer Griffin.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're a net.
No personal attacks.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Griffin was the consensus number one pick in a pretty strong draft class, I don't know how much more of a slam dunk you'd want. If Wall and Griffin were coming out this year I think there would at least be a small faction of people that would prefer Griffin.
A lot of people viewed 2009 draft to be very weak the strength of the class was the guards. The forwards and Centers were not considered to be as good as the guards Blake was just better post guy compared to the Likes of Thabeet and Jordan Hill
Old 03-10-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Your just jealous because your team won’t be able to afford him! :)
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Baron Davis
Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Chris Kaman
Top 12 Lottery Pick

compared to:

Devin Harris
Brooke Lopez
Top 4 Lottery Pick

Quote:
Brooklyn is a New York borough so don't dress it up. The Nets will be New York's second team just as the Clippers are LA's. The Clippers have a better surronding cast, better conference, and a better basketball fanbase. New York is a football town first, baseball town second, and hockey town third. No arguing that.

Quote:
I'd atleast consider Evan Turner if I have Devin Harris.

Quote:
Wow the punctuation line that's a lame excuse when you don't want to bother to prove your point.
I wasn't trying to be an ass because I don't take anything said here personally. I would like to know where your thoughts start and end is all.

Quote:
Here I will try and break it down for you since apparently you don't understand. Baron has played 40 something amount of playoff games do you really think he learned anything new from his last series he played in? No he got his experience in his first couple of years.
It's still experience that Wall does not have!

Quote:
Awesome. I don't know why you're still on the playoff experience. It's an asset that the Clippers have over the Nets in this case.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Your just jealous because your team won’t be able to afford him! :)
have fun giving rudy *** a max contract when lebron doesnt choose NY

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And to argue the Nets core vs. the Clippers core, one really isn’t better then the other. Both have established centers, both have PG’s who have made the all star team before (Baron older with more injury concerns however), good young SG’s, however Eric Gordon > Courtney Lee, and the Clippers have Blake Griffin. However even though the Nets have the bigger shot at John Wall, Clippers still have a chance to win the lottery and get him or perhaps get a high lottery pick.

I think the Nets young core is extremely overrated. Brook Lopez is a franchise center, but Devin Harris is really struggling this year, but maybe he’s just a guy that needs talent around him to succeed. Courtney Lee is starting caliber but he’s no real threat at SG, and Terrance Williams hasn’t proven anything this season. If they had so much young talent, they wouldn’t be in position to have the worst record in league history. The Clippers on the other hand aren’t so bad that its the topic of conversation on ESPN aside from Lebron James.

BTW, I love how the NBA commercial about defense features the Knicks more then any other team LOL.

Last edited by Kramer : 03-10-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote