Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know i've been posting about him a lot lately but, it looks as though Sessions may have worked his way into the first. Early 2nd at worst....i think he could be a steal...He'd be perfect for the Magic's new offense, imo...he just needs to work on his jumper a bit...hopefully, we can find a way to get him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
sweetness wouldnt u like him on the Bulls?
Um yea I would. You want to know why GS lost to Utah? Or well the main reason? They couldn't friggin rebound. And if they trade Biedrins it's not going to make them better. No rebounds, no rings.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Um yea I would. You want to know why GS lost to Utah? Or well the main reason? They couldn't friggin rebound. And if they trade Biedrins it's not going to make them better. No rebounds, no rings.
Yea, but thats the style we committed to. i mean unless we get shaq or dwight we will never be even close in the rebounding department. we can lose the overall rebounding but we absolutely cant lose the offensive rebounding battle. i don't know how many times i saw boozer grab an easy re and dunk in that series. i dont think Yi will solve that but he may cover that with more scoring. not the best solution but unless we get a new style, we have to work with it.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:53 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick O'Bryant sucks ass, he will never be anything in the league, he was an awful pick. The Warriors should have traded him to Indiana instead of Ike.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Joe Johnson. As bad as billy king has screwed up the hawks, even he couldnt mess this up. I mean their starting lineup would be
PG: Tyronn Lue
SG: Johnson
SF: Josh Smith
PF: Shelden Williams
C: KG.
In the East they would be a 5-7 seed and the possibility to go deeper.
Lineup would be more like this:
PG:who cares, Speedy, Anthony Johnson, Tlue, Salim, Royal.
SG:Joe Johnson
SF:Josh Childress
PF:Josh Smith
C:KG

Old 06-23-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Wow Nets fans should be ecstatic right now they are very high on McRoberts at 17, and get this they are seriously considering Big Baby at 17, lol.

Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

One trade rumor being discussed is #30 and Andre Miller for #11, and as a Hawks fan I'd love that.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Wow Nets fans should be ecstatic right now they are very high on McRoberts at 17, and get this they are seriously considering Big Baby at 17, lol.
Better than considering Sean Williams at 17 like some people thought they might.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Better than considering Sean Williams at 17 like some people thought they might.
I'd take Williams over Davis anyday, yeah he has character issues, but he has potential to be a defensive monster, big baby will never be better than the 8th man off the bench.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd take Williams over Davis anyday, yeah he has character issues, but he has potential to be a defensive monster, big baby will never be better than the 8th man off the bench.
I agree that Williams is far more talented but his character concerns are extreme and he just doesn't even seem to care about basketball. The only team I can see him working out for is Houston because it's near his home town. As for Big Baby, I think he could be a decent 6th man and a guy who can play PF/C off the bench, but I don't see him being much better than Tractor Traylor. Either way, I'd still take him over the head case.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I agree that Williams is far more talented but his character concerns are extreme and he just doesn't even seem to care about basketball. The only team I can see him working out for is Houston because it's near his home town. As for Big Baby, I think he could be a decent 6th man and a guy who can play PF/C off the bench, but I don't see him being much better than Tractor Traylor. Either way, I'd still take him over the head case.
Well Tractor Traylor was awful his entire career. Anyways in the latter of round 1 I'd take Williams. His risk is no different than say drafting a Rudy Fernandez who might stay in Spain another 5 years, or a Daequan Cook who hasn't proven anything.

Right now I'm feeling Big baby #39 to Miami.

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 06-23-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Well Tractor Traylor was awful his entire career. Anyways in the latter of round 1 I'd take Williams. His risk is no different than say drafting a Rudy Fernandez who might stay in Spain another 5 years, or a Daequan Cook who hasn't proven anything.
I'm not going to dispute Tractor being awful because well, he was. But I think Sean Williams can have a Darius Miles type of negative effect on his team, and that's why I'd shy away from him. And true, Rudy may take the Luis Scola route and stay in the Euroleague for the next half-decade, but I just don't see that happening with Rudy and I think he'll be in the NBA very soon.

As for Cook, well, he certainly hasn't shown what he's capable of yet and he is a bit selfish, but the potential is there and he isn't too much of a head case to the point where a team shouldn't be afraid to draft him in the late 1st to early 2nd.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I see no reason why Rudy should go to the NBA unless that is really his dream, he has chance to sign a 5 year deal worth 25 mil to be a star and play in his hometown, or go to the NBA make 1 mil a year and be on the bench.

Old 06-23-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dont tell me this ghetto!!!! i dont want McRoberts at all, and big baby would be nice in the 2nd round, but at 17? uggh. if this are our top 2 guys when its our pick, we better trade down to a team that needs a good PG is guys like law, crittenton etc fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Argument why Kevin Durant should go #1 overall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYzdGn_jIRU, Convinced Me.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Argument why Kevin Durant should go #1 overall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYzdGn_jIRU, Convinced Me.
Portland's GM said it was one of the best workouts he's ever seen and Durant would fit in there right away while Oden has to compete with Randolph and Aldiridge for PT

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Portland's GM said it was one of the best workouts he's ever seen and Durant would fit in there right away while Oden has to compete with Randolph and Aldiridge for PT
That's all just teasing us, while Oden had an awful workout with them he's still the pick.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's all just teasing us, while Oden had an awful workout with them he's still the pick.
Portland wouldn't look too bad with a lineup of Jack, Roy, Durant, Randolph, and Aldridge.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
She didn't think Oden, the 40 year old freshman, is as cute as Durant? There's a shocker.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One trade rumor being discussed is #30 and Andre Miller for #11, and as a Hawks fan I'd love that.
Yeah, I'd say... would you rather have 1st round of Horford and Law, or Horford, Miller, and Gasol, lol.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know why the sixers are shopping Miller...they were a completely different team with him... I've heard his name come up in a number of rumored deals...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Yeah, I'd say... would you rather have 1st round of Horford and Law, or Horford, Miller, and Gasol, lol.
Well I surely don't want Gasol, but Sean Williams, Morris Almond, sure.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Fun to look ahead and of course most of these guys are staying, but in 08 the free agent class is rediculous if just a couple of these guys go elsewhere it could be one of the biggest Free Agent Classes ever:

Unrestricted:Allen Iverson, Baron Davis, Gilbert Arenas, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Antawn Jamison, Shawn Marion, Ron Artest, Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury, Elton Brand, Corey Maggete, Jermaine Oneal, Bruce Bowen.

Restricted:Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, Ekeka Okafor, Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, Devin Harris, Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Shaun Livingston, Craig Smith, Nenad Kristic, Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Martin, Jose Calderon,

Old 06-23-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Jameer's future is really hinging on this season... as for Howard, it's just a matter of time before he signs that 5 year 85 million extension.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-23-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fun to look ahead and of course most of these guys are staying, but in 08 the free agent class is rediculous if just a couple of these guys go elsewhere it could be one of the biggest Free Agent Classes ever:

Unrestricted:Allen Iverson, Baron Davis, Gilbert Arenas, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Antawn Jamison, Shawn Marion, Ron Artest, Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury, Elton Brand, Corey Maggete, Jermaine Oneal, Bruce Bowen.

Restricted:Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, Ekeka Okafor, Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, Devin Harris, Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Shaun Livingston, Craig Smith, Nenad Kristic, Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Martin, Jose Calderon,
Wow if Dwight Howard were a FA about every team would make a offer. Duncan will get resigned.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote