Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The new TimberNets!!!!

PG: Devin Harris
SG: Corey Brewer
SF: Ryan Gomes
PF: Al Jefferson
C: Bropez

Bench: Kevin Love
Bench: Courtney Lee
Bench: Johnny Flynn
Bench: Chris Douglas-Roberts
Bench: Jarvis Hayes
Bench: Terrence Williams

And 8 seed would be possible but not guaranteed.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Love just can't win can he.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
And 8 seed would be possible but not guaranteed.
it'd be a pretty nice team, just missing another nice post player
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it'd be a pretty nice team, just missing another nice post player
You guys are crazy, that team is easily a 4-5 seed minimum in the East, willing to bet higher than 8 in the West.

Why would you need another post player, the trio of Bropez/Jefferson/Love would be the best in the NBA. I guess another depth/role player big man would probably be necessary but production from them wouldnt really be.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
You guys are crazy, that team is easily a 4-5 seed minimum in the East, willing to bet higher than 8 in the West.

Why would you need another post player, the trio of Bropez/Jefferson/Love would be the best in the NBA. I guess another depth/role player big man would probably be necessary but production from them wouldnt really be.
The front court is phenomenal, but I question their guards. Devin Harris has really regressed, Brewer would be best served as a 6th man and I have never been a big fan of Ryan Gomes. They would be in the group from 5-9 in the East and fight for an 8th in the West. This team would be very similar to the Grizzlies, although I think I'd prefer the Grizzlies.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well Lee i think would start over Brewer, but if one big gets hurt and th eother in foul trouble, they're screwed. but I think it'd be a pretty good team. Draft EVan Turner and boom, dynamite team.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post

Jefferson has lost a step since his injury and he's always been awful defensively. Really though the posts are the only thing above average about that team and the SG's and SF's are just terrible.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I hate Baron Davis. I went to my first NBA game in years last Friday when the Clips played the Bobcats. Gerald Wallace was on a breakaway to the net and Davis basically shoved him from behind and injured him. Then he tried to argue the flagrant foul the refs gave him. Every time he got a foul against him he bitched and complained. He whined the most of any player I've seen before.

Never seen the Spurs play that much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 03-19-2010 at 08:22 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

zomg Chris Bosh with the game-winning shot.

and Il Mago is a beast
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Nuggets are good.

That is all.

Correction:

Nuggets were good.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Last edited by senormysterioso : 03-18-2010 at 10:54 PM.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brandon jennings>tyreke evans head to head? o.O
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
brandon jennings>tyreke evans head to head? o.O
Ilyasova's elbow>Evans' face head to head.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:27 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Ilyasova's elbow>Evans' face head to head.
ahhh i see... i should've really read the recap and not just looked at the box score :/

EDIT: nevermind i see it happened with like 30 secs left in the fourth. sucks it had to happen though.

Also see that it was salmons up against him.

Last edited by soybean : 03-20-2010 at 02:30 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that ******* blows Tyreke is now out for the season

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God dammit, Tyreke is done for the year. Concussion, chipped tooth, gum laceration and fractured jaw. Damn, hope he recovers, I have no doubts about the physical aspect of healing but I hope this injury doesn't affect him mentally and change his attacking style.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curry is hurt too so I think Tyreke will win ROY with his numbers

Old 03-20-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

So, are the Nets gonna do it? Their schedule coming up is really really weak so I say they tie it and go 9-73.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

here's the schedule:

Toronto- not happening
MIami- doubt it, but it's possible. gave 'em a good game earlier this year
Sactown- without Tyreke, this looks kinda winnable
Detroit- yea, winnable.
@Chicago- if their guys are still hurt, then yes. if not, probably not.
Spurs-yea...no
Suns-haha, no
Nawlins- better chance than the spurs or suns...but no
@WAshington- oh god...we BETTER win this game.
@BUCKS- doubtful.
Chicago-see other bulls game explanation
@INdiana- possible, but we're still the nets
charlotte- we already beat them! WOo maybe!
@MIami- again, who knows?

ok, we really can win at least 3 of these games...we really can. and we ******* better.
Quote:
Old 03-20-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bynum is down again, this time he got a strained achilles from running down the court. Stop me when you've heard this one before...he will definitely be back for the playoffs.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Bynum is down again, this time he got a strained achilles from running down the court. Stop me when you've heard this one before...he will definitely be back for the playoffs.

hopefully he will Jackson didn't seem to stress about it, he said he'll miss sometime but I think he'll be back even b4 the playoffs start

Old 03-20-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns = raping your favorite team

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
here's the schedule:

Toronto- not happening
MIami- doubt it, but it's possible. gave 'em a good game earlier this year
Sactown- without Tyreke, this looks kinda winnable
Detroit- yea, winnable.
@Chicago- if their guys are still hurt, then yes. if not, probably not.
Spurs-yea...no
Suns-haha, no
Nawlins- better chance than the spurs or suns...but no
@WAshington- oh god...we BETTER win this game.
@BUCKS- doubtful.
Chicago-see other bulls game explanation
@INdiana- possible, but we're still the nets
charlotte- we already beat them! WOo maybe!
@MIami- again, who knows?

ok, we really can win at least 3 of these games...we really can. and we ******* better.
Sorry scotty.

Rose is back to impregnating all women within 50 miles of the arena and Noah is going to be back in the next game or two.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
hopefully he will Jackson didn't seem to stress about it, he said he'll miss sometime but I think he'll be back even b4 the playoffs start
I hope so. Honestly I am done with the Pau/Bynum combo. Andrew needs to come off the bench, because Odom works infinitely better with either of them than they do with each other.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

why must the Nets tease me so with a halftime lead...and then losing the 3rd quarter by 13...
Quote:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I hope so. Honestly I am done with the Pau/Bynum combo. Andrew needs to come off the bench, because Odom works infinitely better with either of them than they do with each other.
Trade him to the Raptors for Bosh in a Sign and trade
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote