Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Good article on the 2008 Free Agency. It's Insider but it's a free one.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insid...e=FreeAgents08
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if Petteri Koponen has decided if he will enter the draft yet?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Anyone know if Petteri Koponen has decided if he will enter the draft yet?
He is in the draft, should go late 1 to mid 2nd. Expect Phoenix and San Antonio late round 1 to take a look.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Hawks Jersey's are sleek as hell, no more red, I'm loving it, I still love the Neon Green most followed by the one in my sig, and then the black and red one with the big hawk but I'm liking the new era look:

Old 06-23-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Fun to look ahead and of course most of these guys are staying, but in 08 the free agent class is rediculous if just a couple of these guys go elsewhere it could be one of the biggest Free Agent Classes ever:

Unrestricted:Allen Iverson, Baron Davis, Gilbert Arenas, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Antawn Jamison, Shawn Marion, Ron Artest, Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury, Elton Brand, Corey Maggete, Jermaine Oneal, Bruce Bowen.

Restricted:Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, Ekeka Okafor, Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, Devin Harris, Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Shaun Livingston, Craig Smith, Nenad Kristic, Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Martin, Jose Calderon,
THe raps have got to resign Calderon, WHat kind of deal do u think he will demand, he loves toronto though. So many great players and the raps have a lot of cap room next year, as long as rasho doesnt pick up his option.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
New Hawks Jersey's are sleek as hell, no more red, I'm loving it, I still love the Neon Green most followed by the one in my sig, and then the black and red one with the big hawk but I'm liking the new era look:

Not a fan at all. I acutally liked the red on the old unis. These look like the Bobcats.

J-smoove looks beastly now a days.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first glance, i thought that was Josh Smith in a Nets uni...

I like em'... wish the Magic would get some better jerseys, or atleast bring the throwbacks back... permanently.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Ive seen worse...
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Not a fan at all. I acutally liked the red on the old unis. These look like the Bobcats.

J-smoove looks beastly now a days.
J Smoove looks beastly because he is beastly. Nice unis.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, he's def gotten bigger...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I like these better than the last one's but here is my top 3 of Hawks Jerseys:
3:

2:

1:

Old 06-23-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

wow those look ********

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2134

God, I love that site. Just great interesting inside stuff.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

Quote:
-The Mavericks continue to be a source of discussion in potential trade rumors.
Please...Please god, not Noah.

Quote:
Acie Law has a promise?

After cancelling a workout with the New Orleans Hornets, the Oklahoman is speculating that Acie Law may have received a guarantee from the Atlanta Hawks. A quick call to Law’s agency, Wasserman Media Group, leads us to believe otherwise. “Acie Law does not have a promise from Atlanta,” told us Greg Lawrence of WMG. “The workout went well, and teams are impressed by him, but he does not have a commitment.”
I'd be interesting to see where they take him if this is true. Ghetto's brought up a rumor about ATL taking him as early as 3.

Quote:
-Most of the people we talked to today have Brandan Wright going 4th in their mock draft oddly enough, based off what they are hearing. This seems like a strange place considering that he doesn’t seem to fit at all next to Pau Gasol (and isn’t polished enough to get him excited enough to back off his trade demands, anyway), but that’s where a few teams we spoke to have him. For now we’re sticking with Conley at #4, but we’ll see how much steam Noah and Wright can pick up in the next few days.
Welp that really helps my mock.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Please...Please god, not Noah.
You knew that after the way the Mavs got beat in the playoffs Mark Cuban was going to do some shuffling around in SOME kind of way. I really feel that Jason Terry's number in Dallas is numbered.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 06-24-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Terry has been in alot of trade rumors. But I have to say he was the only one who showed any heart during that GS series.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Actually I'd give that honor to Josh Howard.

Old 06-24-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hope the kings get a big man

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

I think they look like crap.

Old 06-24-2007, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
I like these better than the last one's but here is my top 3 of Hawks Jerseys:
3:

2:

1:
I love the green jerseys, they are sick as hell!
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:09 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple users have already mentioned it, but it looks like a Nets uni... and the hawk itself looks like the babcot design. I guess it's an upgrade from the previous jersey tho... but not by much. Hawks uni w/o the red looks weird to me.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Hawks uniforms look like the Bobcats uni's as Paul said.. They're good but they should've done something different.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

They should have kept the old bobcats logo.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

Man the suns would be effed in the head if they traded Marion for Joakim Noah.

Old 06-24-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a lot with the Nets interested in McRoberts, which i hate the idea of, but also bigs around there are Splitter and Smith. Anyone(esp Ghetto) wanna give me some more info and your opinion on these two? can they contribute right away(mainly Splitter) and is 17 good value for them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote