Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Like I said earlier. KG had a few monster rebounding years, but other than that, he was a good rebounder, just like Bosh. Games are so similar. KG recognized he doesn't have the core strength to dominate on the block full time so he developed the outside J. Bosh never had the core strength so his jumper is out of pure necessity. Bosh is a good passer, but Toronto's offense isn't based on him facilitating. It's about him scoring and forcing double teams for the shooters.

KG had 6 seasons of 12 or more RPG. That's more than a few years.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
LOL, well call me stupid, but I don't think its too far of a reach to say he is gone. Too many signs, and too many comments have kind of nailed the door shut on this one. The only way I see him returning is if the Raps say they will sign and trade him, and then eventually re-neg on their deal.
It is stupid to say that he is 100% gone. There has essentially been that one Twitter thing....thats it. And if no one else is willing to give Bosh the max he can get/or can facilitate a trade with the Raps then I can easily see him coming back, or if LeBron stays in Cleveland, Amare goes to Miami, and the Lakers decide trading Bynum isn't worth it then Toronto represents the best option on his list.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Or you know he is actually still considering coming back to Toronto. That is still a possibility.

I am not sure, but it is the reason that Hedo came to Toronto. He came because of the strong multicultural communities in Toronto. Which helps show Torontos allure to internationals. Again...never said it is more attractive but I find it funny when every keeps going on about how awesome New York is as a destination yet no one goes there.

Most teams shouldn't be willing to just throw away seasons. I would be furious if Toronto just threw away next season in hopes of getting Free Agents in 2011
Its possible its not likely based on all indications.

Nobody else wanted Hedo besides those two teams and the only reason he balked at Portland after agreeing there first is cause of his Wife. You keep saying NY gets no one but who did NY really try hard and press to get that they didn't get can you name one guy that the Knicks desperately wanted that they didn't get in the past 5 years?

If you really think that Tornto is better then NY you are a homer no other way around it.

You are right most teams shouldn't but there are teams out there that are going to want to throw Melo and the other 2011 fa's good money especially teams that didn't get anything in 2010 or losing teams that want to make a splash and start winning again will try to get as much as they can for 2011.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so the Twitter thing wasn't enough, neither was the comment from a lakers game
Quote:
Sitting here watching the games wishing I was playing. I wonder if that MVP trophy is heavy?
or him calling out his team late in the season. Not to mention these comments from the Raps VP:
Quote:
"We hope he will stay with us...But now it is too early to talk about it. In June, the Raptors will know his final decision. My impression, we will have four or five new players for the next season.
Doesn't exactly exude confidence in retaining your franchise player, something like "We will do everything necessary to retain him". You would rather him say that I'm leaving to make it quite clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Its possible its not likely based on all indications.

Nobody else wanted Hedo besides those two teams and the only reason he balked at Portland after agreeing there first is cause of his Wife. You keep saying NY gets no one but who did NY really try hard and press to get that they didn't get can you name one guy that the Knicks desperately wanted that they didn't get in the past 5 years?

If you really think that Tornto is better then NY you are a homer no other way around it.

You are right most teams shouldn't but there are teams out there that are going to want to throw Melo and the other 2011 fa's good money especially teams that didn't get anything in 2010 or losing teams that want to make a splash and start winning again will try to get as much as they can for 2011.
Quote:
I don't think Toronto is better
Quote:
Again...never said it is more attractive
Holy ******* ****. Do you even ******* read? Tell me where I said it was a better option.

I don't follow the Knicks enough to know but the point is the Knicks haven't signed a big FA since jeez...I don't even know when...Allan Houston maybe?

I don't see the Raps willing to throw a ******* season...at least not from the beginning of the season. That is pretty much the worst thing you can do to a fanbase.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Ok so the Twitter thing wasn't enough, neither was the comment from a lakers game

or him calling out his team late in the season. Not to mention these comments from the Raps VP:

Doesn't exactly exude confidence in retaining your franchise player, something like "We will do everything necessary to retain him". You would rather him say that I'm leaving to make it quite clear?
well if he did say something closer to "I'm Leaving" then yes I would say 100% he is leaving. The previous comments pretty much just show that he is open to leaving. It is impossible to get that he is 100% leaving from those comments. Again based on that 5 team list....LeBron staying pretty much eliminates Chicago and New York, Amare going to Miami eliminates Miami, and the Lakers winning eliminates the Lakers....leaving....you guessed it....Toronto. Those three scenarios are all very realistic imo
Old 05-22-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well if he did say something closer to "I'm Leaving" then yes I would say 100% he is leaving. The previous comments pretty much just show that he is open to leaving. It is impossible to get that he is 100% leaving from those comments.
I'd like to have the same optimism you have in regards to LeBron coming to NY ol' chap

Quote:
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy ******* ****. Do you even ******* read? Tell me where I said it was a better option.

I don't follow the Knicks enough to know but the point is the Knicks haven't signed a big FA since jeez...I don't even know when...Allan Houston maybe?

I don't see the Raps willing to throw a ******* season...at least not from the beginning of the season. That is pretty much the worst thing you can do to a fanbase.
You imply its a better option when you say oh NY doesn't get anyone oh look how multi-cultural Toronto is international players will like that yada yada and you don't even acknowledge one good quality about NY it would make it seem like you imply it like Oh Tornto is better then NY Chris Bosh would love to stay here rather then go to NY.

The Knicks haven't went hard after any big stars so of course they haven't signed any big stars. The Knicks have been really more about trading for bad contracts and overpaying role players so ya they haven't singed anyone like a Allan Houston since he was given that horrible deal.

The Raptors are not winning without Bosh hell they weren't really winning with Bosh for the most part. Its pretty obvious that without Bosh you wouldn't win much so preparing for the 2011 fa would actually be better.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hearing more and more Dirk will opt out of his contract, I haven't been his biggest fan but if we don't get another superstar back it'll hurt big time.

Is there a logical fit if he leaves? I also wonder if he's a S&T possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure D'Antoni has wet dreams of Dirk.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 05-22-2010 at 02:29 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You imply its a better option when you say oh NY doesn't get anyone oh look how multi-cultural Toronto is international players will like that yada yada and you don't even acknowledge one good quality about NY it would make it seem like you imply it like Oh Tornto is better then NY Chris Bosh would love to stay here rather then go to NY.

The Knicks haven't went hard after any big stars so of course they haven't signed any big stars. The Knicks have been really more about trading for bad contracts and overpaying role players so ya they haven't singed anyone like a Allan Houston since he was given that horrible deal.

The Raptors are not winning without Bosh hell they weren't really winning with Bosh for the most part. Its pretty obvious that without Bosh you wouldn't win much so preparing for the 2011 fa would actually be better.
Except I explicitly say how I don't think Toronto is a better option.

I vaguely remember the Knicks going after Kidd and Hill and maybe Duncan during that summer.

Throwing away a season is a big spit in the face of a teams fanbase. I don't see Toronto tanking to go after fas....that would just be stupid
Old 05-22-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Except I explicitly say how I don't think Toronto is a better option.

I vaguely remember the Knicks going after Kidd and Hill and maybe Duncan during that summer.

Throwing away a season is a big spit in the face of a teams fanbase. I don't see Toronto tanking to go after fas....that would just be stupid
I can only comment on what I see and I didn't see that when I first posted what you quoted me for saying.

We went after Kidd and Hill last summer but we didn't pursue them like how we plan to Lebron or Bosh. We basically made Hill and Kidd offers that wouldn't effect our chances at landing Fa's this summer and still almost landed them even with their respective teams offering more money.

I am not saying it isn't a spit in the face but if you lose your only superstar player and everyone knows your are not going to win you might as well set yourself up for the future.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I can only comment on what I see and I didn't see that when I first posted what you quoted me for saying.

We went after Kidd and Hill last summer but we didn't pursue them like how we plan to Lebron or Bosh. We basically made Hill and Kidd offers that wouldn't effect our chances at landing Fa's this summer and still almost landed them even with their respective teams offering more money.

I am not saying it isn't a spit in the face but if you lose your only superstar player and everyone knows your are not going to win you might as well set yourself up for the future.
Ok...so how about you read full posts in the future instead of just skipping sentences randomly.

I mean going after them in the year a few years ago when Hill went to the Magic and Kidd resigned with thee Nets(I think). I am pretty sure the Knicks were interested in both that season

Again...this argument is futile as Cap space in the present and future is better than cap space in the future
Old 05-22-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ok...so how about you read full posts in the future instead of just skipping sentences randomly.

I mean going after them in the year a few years ago when Hill went to the Magic and Kidd resigned with thee Nets(I think). I am pretty sure the Knicks were interested in both that season

Again...this argument is futile as Cap space in the present and future is better than cap space in the future
Well considering your using quotes with your discussion with NyTitan and I posted what I said before you said that doesn't mean I am not reading what you say when your talking toward me.

No I don't think so I maybe wrong but I don't think so.

If your team isn't winning their is no point in wasting your available cap space might as well get as much as you can for the next off season.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well considering your using quotes with your discussion with NyTitan and I posted what I said before you said doesn't mean I am not reading what you say when your talking toward me.

No I don't think so I maybe wrong but I don't think so.

If your team isn't winning their is no point in wasting your available cap space might as well get as much as you can for the next off season.
yes...but if you are taking **** from stuff I post you should read the full post.

Except Boshs contract would expire this season and if they still couldn't get anyone this summer that cap space would still be available next season, as opposed to getting a team cancer who would only give you cap space next summer.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yes...but if you are taking **** from stuff I post you should read the full post.

Except Boshs contract would expire this season and if they still couldn't get anyone this summer that cap space would still be available next season, as opposed to getting a team cancer who would only give you cap space next summer.

I do read the full post do you have another example of something I missed or even something I misinterpreted. I felt you were implying that Toronto was better then NY I said if you think so you are a homer. Now you say you don't think that's the case so what your problem now?

You are assuming that Bosh picks up his option? does he even have the option to do that anymore? Ya cap space would still be available but you can always gain more by acquiring a large expiring contract.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I do read the full post do you have another example of something I missed or even something I misinterpreted. I felt you were implying that Toronto was better then NY I said if you think so you are a homer. Now you say you don't think that's the case so what your problem now?

You are assuming that Bosh picks up his option? does he even have the option to do that anymore? Ya cap space would still be available but you can always gain more by acquiring a large expiring contract.
You clearly don't read the full post as I explicitly said that I dont think so. If you read the posts you would know that.

No...if Bosh just signs with another team without a Sign and Trade(unlikely but possible) then the Raps would instantly get 16 million in cap space. And if the Raptors deem that 16 million in cap space is better than Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry and Bill ************* Walker then the Raps wouldn't accept the Sign and Trade and the Knicks would be **** out of luck, assuming Bosh demanded the extra money(which seems likely)
Old 05-22-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blah blah blah Knicks blah blah blah Raptors. I feel bad for fans of other teams having to constantly read this all the time.

Relax. And Chucky, it's rather silly that you claim several twitter comments straight from the horses mouth is hardly evidence yet you had no problem pushing several third party sources on me indicating Bosh wanted to stay as valid reasoning.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Blah blah blah Knicks blah blah blah Raptors. I feel bad for fans of other teams having to constantly read this all the time.

Relax. And Chucky, it's rather silly that you claim several twitter comments straight from the horses mouth is hardly evidence yet you had no problem pushing several third party sources on me indicating Bosh wanted to stay as valid reasoning.
...his comments are pretty ambigious. That is what I am saying. And I always said that the sources were just sources(and nothing else) and couldn't be completely relyed on.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You clearly don't read the full post as I explicitly said that I dont think so. If you read the posts you would know that.

No...if Bosh just signs with another team without a Sign and Trade(unlikely but possible) then the Raps would instantly get 16 million in cap space. And if the Raptors deem that 16 million in cap space is better than Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry and Bill ************* Walker then the Raps wouldn't accept the Sign and Trade and the Knicks would be **** out of luck, assuming Bosh demanded the extra money(which seems likely)
Actually no you never said that in a quote directed toward me or in response to something I said. You said it to Titan but not me so I posted what I said before you posted your one comment I cant take it back its my opinion at the time that was your implication if you really believe that then my implication is wrong so be it I implied that you said something you didn't.

You don't gain cap space for losing someone not under contract first problem with your statement. For example David Lee signs with the Nets. The Knicks don't gain anymore cap space if that happens. You would gain the cap space in S&T sure but not without one. So Chirs Bosh would be willing to sign to another team without a S&T but he wouldn't sign with the Knicks without a S&T b/c you don't like a deal of Chandler and Curry?

Last edited by LTgiants : 05-22-2010 at 03:15 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Actually no you never said that in a quote directed toward me or in response to something I said. You said it to Titan but not me so I posted what I said before you posted your one comment I cant take it back its my opinion at the time that was your implication if you really believe that then my implication is wrong so be it I imply it you said something you didn't.

You don't gain cap space for losing someone not under contract first problem with your statement. For example David Lee signs with the Nets. The Knicks don't gain anymore cap space if that happens. You would gain the cap space in S&T sure but not without one. So Chirs Bosh would be willing to sign to another team without s S&T but he wouldn't sign with the Knicks without a S&T b/c you don't like a deal of Chandler and Curry?
Chris Boshs 16 million dollar contract would come off the books. Thus giving the Raptors 16 million dollars of salary relief. For example when David Lee leaves his contract is taken off the books and they get relief from him. It is all pretty basic stuff.

And no I don't think he would sign with another team because of a S & T, but what I am saying is that I highly doubt the Raps would accept a S &T of Chandler and Curry because they would be better off with 16 million dollars of cap relief this summer
Old 05-22-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Chris Boshs 16 million dollar contract would come off the books. Thus giving the Raptors 16 million dollars of salary relief. For example when David Lee leaves his contract is taken off the books and they get relief from him. It is all pretty basic stuff.

And no I don't think he would sign with another team because of a S & T, but what I am saying is that I highly doubt the Raps would accept a S &T of Chandler and Curry because they would be better off with 16 million dollars of cap relief this summer
The Knicks already get the relief of having Lee's 7 mil expire after their season is over. The Raptors Already get the relief of having Bosh's 15.7 million dollar contract off the books when he turned down the option. They don't get additional cap relief for losing them in FA for nothing is what I was saying.

I didn't say that they would only give you Chandler and Curry. I think if Lee and Toronto both like each other that a double S&T I talked about earlier would be more likely

You wouldn't lose that much space from having Eddy Curry's contract considering Bosh made more then him. Granted Bosh is obviously of more value then Curry as a player but going into the 2011 fa you would have a **** load of money to use considering you would have lost those 2 deals. I know you don't want to basically say we are going to suck this year as a fan but for your teams future it might be a better option considering your odds at winning anything plummet without Bosh.

Last edited by LTgiants : 05-22-2010 at 03:31 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Stern continues to prove he is the worst commisioner in sports. He fined Cuban $100,000 for his comments on Lebron. Quite the hypocrite when Stern said he hopes Lebron would stay in cleveland. Such a snake and cant be trusted

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No it's not. The Cavs would suck without Lebron, but I don't think they would be historically awful like the Nets are.
Brook Lopez > Shaq
Demarcus Cousins/Yi Jianlian > Antawn Jamison/Anderson Verajao
Terence Williams/Courtney Lee/CDR > Anthony Parker/Delonte West
Devin Harris = Mo Williams

The Nets with Lebron > The Cavs with Lebron.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except guys like Cousins, Yi, Terrence Williams, CDR have proven nothing while Jamison, Varejao, Parker, West, have proven to be NBA contributors.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote