Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love Marcus Camby. it's become a very weird man crush
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When healthy, Portland is easily the deepest team in the league. Too bad they're never healthy so it doesn't really matter.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tyreke Evans caught by CHP and cited for reckless driving

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archiv...-evans-ci.html

Going around or over 100 MPH in a Mercedes S550.

A) Dumb move
B) Letís be glad it wasnít more dumb (dumber??)--i.e. with alcohol in the blood
C) Thank you for being cooperative
D) Letís not see this again

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Camby/Aldridge/Oden/Pendergraph/Przybilla>>Pau/Odom/Bynum

Roy/Fernandez/Bayless/Webster/Batum I mean they are so much deeper and more talented than any team WHEN HEALTHY!
Oden will never be healthy. We don't even know if Oden is even that good.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of hurt number 1 picks. I REALLY wanna see how blake griffin is healthy. whether he's another amare or just a kenyon martin.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Oden will never be healthy. We don't even know if Oden is even that good.
Living in Portland, I have been hearing a lot of "A healthy Greg Oden with a healthy Camby and Przybilla will team with Lamarcus Aldridge to make the Trailblazers a title contender next year."

Finally I called into the radio station and remind them that both Oden and Camby are injured players. You can't talk about a healthy Oden and Camby because they likely never will be healthy players. That's like an Oakland Athletics fan expecting Eric Chavez and Mark Ellis (or Ryan Sweeney, Travis Buck, Coco Crisp, etc) to each play 155 games in a season. Sure, a healthy Eric Chavez would make the A's a legitimate threat in the AL, but that just won't happen. Why? Because that's who Chavez is.

In the same way, Camby and Oden both are oft-injured players. You would be lucky to get 110 games out of the 2 combined. Heck, right now I would say Greg Oden is just like Eric Chavez--you're better off expecting him to give you nothing in the future. Those knees are obviously made of pumice, they just turn to dust at the slightest contact.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archiv...-evans-ci.html

Going around or over 100 MPH in a Mercedes S550.

A) Dumb move
B) Letís be glad it wasnít more dumb (dumber??)--i.e. with alcohol in the blood
C) Thank you for being cooperative
D) Letís not see this again
Sounds like you have a troublemaker on your hands.

Why not trade him off to the Pistons?
Old 06-01-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Sounds like you have a troublemaker on your hands.

Why not trade him off to the Pistons?
With almost any other team my response would be, "Yeah, for your 3 best players, your top 10 pick this year and then your 2011 pick (which will be a lottery pick of course) along with the next 3 1st round draft picks."

But taking on any Pistons player over than the Swede would actually be negative value, so....

No.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amare Nash and J-Rich for Reke!

Dragic Evans Dudley ? Fropez :D

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
With almost any other team my response would be, "Yeah, for your 3 best players, your top 10 pick this year and then your 2011 pick (which will be a lottery pick of course) along with the next 3 1st round draft picks."

But taking on any Pistons player over than the Swede would actually be negative value, so....

No.
How about this three team trade with the Suns?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2anst6m
Old 06-01-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

+2 Wins for Detroit. Lol.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just did a trade where Charlotte got Reke, Dragic and Carmello.

+4 Wins!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I just did a trade where Charlotte got Reke, Dragic and Carmello.

+4 Wins!
Wow.. I play around in the ESPN Trade Machine more than most people.. and I don't think I've ever seen it get this high.

+43. Go Me!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=32sce3q
Old 06-01-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=39uqfbq

Before I added in the Orlando part it was actually plus 20 for the Raps. But I felt bad for D-Unit cuz he mentioned how badly the Magic needed a PG
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow.. I play around in the ESPN Trade Machine more than most people.. and I don't think I've ever seen it get this high.

+43. Go Me!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=32sce3q
+43. That's crazy. Tonight's the second time I've played around with it and I got a +22 for the Nets by just adding Reke and Durant.

edit - I got a new record. +24!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2ax8jju

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-01-2010 at 02:44 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+25 http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=28pj2ze

Plus still have room to sign LeBron!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight Howard will probably skip out working with Team USA and instead work out with Hakeem Olajuwon. YES!!!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,4937090.story
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he skips out on the WC's for a non injury reason IMO he doesn't deserve to play in the Olympics. If he wants to improve and help his own NBA team more, fine that's great, but if you want to play for Team USA and you have made the commitment you better stick with it or just not be a part of it. What's next LeBron and Kobe drop out to rest. I would actually understand a FA dropping out to preserve themselves and avoid injury, but for Dho if he doesn't want to be a part of the team for the World Championships, he shouldn't be there for the Olympics. Having players stick to a commitment was the whole reason the new program was created.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
If he skips out on the WC's for a non injury reason IMO he doesn't deserve to play in the Olympics. If he wants to improve and help his own NBA team more, fine that's great, but if you want to play for Team USA and you have made the commitment you better stick with it or just not be a part of it. What's next LeBron and Kobe drop out to rest. I would actually understand a FA dropping out to preserve themselves and avoid injury, but for Dho if he doesn't want to be a part of the team for the World Championships, he shouldn't be there for the Olympics. Having players stick to a commitment was the whole reason the new program was created.
I agree with this, I think playing for your country is a special things. I got the opportunity to play for a Team USA baseball team and that was special, and I cant even imagine what it would be like to play for the dream team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But you forget.

These players only committed to play until they believe their committment is fulfilled. That is, once they don't want to play anymore, they have committed to more than enough time and don't have to honor their commitment anymore. The amount of time they already spent should be considered a gift, and team USA has no right to make them honor their original committment.

Yes, I am being facetious. But this is pretty much how guys like Lebron and apparently Howard feel. That they already committed a couple years, and now they're bored with it, so that's good enough.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly so they shouldn't just get to decide they want to play in the Olympics since they are NBA superstars, since they didn't want to commit to qualifying and smaller tournaments. What I'm saying if you don't want to take part than fine, but don't whine or expect to have an Olympic spot over someone who worked with the team because you are an NBA star and wanted to rest and improve your game privately. I still think though that there is no better training than going up against the best in the world daily, and become coached by an amazing staff. It's not like he couldn't have personal workouts around his schedule. Again it makes total sense for him to work privately and rest his body, but he shouldn't expect to be an Olympian next time around.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for Team USA but I would rather have Kobe back out of playing for the Olympics. That's totally my opinion and I know he's not going to back out because if you're on a quest to be the greatest, the olympics are something you can't skip.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm all for Team USA but I would rather have Kobe back out of playing for the Olympics. That's totally my opinion and I know he's not going to back out because if you're on a quest to be the greatest, the olympics are something you can't skip.
I have no problem with guys not wanting to play for team USA. If they'd rather rest/train for next NBA season, that's their choice and I respect it. But when guys commit to the program that was set up from day 1, and are all about "the next Dream Team", then in a couple years just quit and want to revert back to just showing up a month before the Olympics, that's the problem. That was the problem when USA was being beat before, and why the program was established. Now these guys, who were so enthusiastic about shunning that reputation and not letting it happen again, are just quitting and want to show up right before the Olympics and think they should be guaranteed a spot.

Personally, I think if these guys wanna do that, USA should just keep the top guys that want to stay and work, then bring in some of the solid/not elite talent. I think they could definitely succeed with 3-4 top talent guys and the rest top 15-30 type talent. Just bring in the guys that want to play and build a strong team that can play together.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Of course the superstars will always make the team, but IMO the team isn't even that great when guys like LeBron, Dwade, and Kobe are all in together. Other than Kobe non of them are really great if they have to play off ball for a long period of a time. Even Kobe wasn't highly consistent when he was asked to be a spot up shooter. IMO if a lineup like this were kept together for the next 2 Olympics, they would be run through teams 30+ margin a game:

PG:Rajon Rondo/Russell Westbrook/Stephen Curry
SG:Rudy ***/Jamal Crawford
SF: Kevin Durant/Gerald Wallace
PF: Al Horford /Paul Milsap
C: Brook Lopez/Lamarcus Aldridge/Josh Smith