Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
the Trailblazers are trying to get pick #6 from the Bucks. Jarret Jack, Joel Pryazbill for #6 and Dan Gazduric

Blazers lineup
PG- Mike Conley
SG- Brandon Roy
SF- Martell Webster
PF- LaMarcus Aldridge
C- Greg Oden
The Bucks would be the dumbest team in the league to do that, yeah and if Conley is there at 6 do you really think it makes sense to trade Mike Conley for Jack and Pryzbilla?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its all about The U View Post
i think that you will trade KG and draft Noah

thus your starting line will be something like

James
Davis / Foye
Marion
Noah
Blount
I owuld hate to be a Wolves' fan if that's the case.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the Trailblazers are trying to get pick #6 from the Bucks. Jarret Jack, Joel Pryazbill for #6 and Dan Gazduric

Blazers lineup
PG- Mike Conley
SG- Brandon Roy
SF- Martell Webster
PF- LaMarcus Aldridge
C- Greg Oden
There is no way in gods green earth that the Bucks do that trade, and if they do their GM should be fired. Jack is a decent PG but nothing to write home about and Pryzbilla is a big body, and that's about it. That doesn't not equal the value of the #6.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Blazers lineup
PG- Mike Conley
SG- Brandon Roy
SF- Martell Webster
PF- LaMarcus Aldridge
C- Greg Oden
This would probably happen after Atlanta picks. If they can dump Pryzbilla's contract congrats to them.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
This would probably happen after Atlanta picks. If they can dump Pryzbilla's contract congrats to them.
Memphis and Boston are also likely to take Conley. So let me get this straight, Bucks trade Conley for Pryzbilla and Jack, and by taking Pryzbilla's contract can no longer go after say Gerald Wallace, highly unlikely.

Old 06-26-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Memphis and Boston are also likely to take Conley.
I don't know. I really can't see Boston taking him. But the NBA draft is just as ridiculous as the MLB so who knows.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know. I really can't see Boston taking him. But the NBA draft is just as ridiculous as the MLB so who knows.
Why wouldn't the Celts take him? I mean Telfair is obviously not the answer.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rajon Rondo is the PG of the future. They still have Delonte West at PG as well.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Rajon Rondo is the PG of the future. They still have Delonte West at PG as well.
And Conley will be gone at 3 IMO...
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
And Conley will be gone at 3 IMO...
Horford will be gone at #3 to Atlanta, bank it.

Also, Memphis could choose Noah #4. And this whole Conley thing could be a smoke screen. They already have Kyle Lowery who is pretty darn good.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Exactly, and my money is on Conley going at 4 to Memphis so this is probably a non-issue anyways.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For the love of God I wish stupid people would stop saying stupid things. Durant can't be the next jordan cuz there can only be one jordan. Why can't durant be just durant that is the problem with most people they see a kid who can play and automaticly say " yeah he is the next jordan or the next magic johnson" then when they don't u call them bust. Ur setting these goals which are inpossible to meet they can't be him. his kids can't be him and they have his DNA, every year a there is a 6-6 guard or forward in the draft and u assume he is the next. All assuming does is make an ass out of u . It is fine to compare them to mj but even then that is unfair this guy is a freak of nature people like him randymoss and julius peppers come once in a life time and ur trying to get a new jordan every year. And the league wants a jordan cuz that's when basketball ruled the world and he made the nba so much money. Everyone call lebron james the next jordan so ur saying he has to win 6 championships win about a dozen mvp awards then retire come back play baseball make a movie with cartoons and then hit a hole in one with tiger woods . Yeah people are stupid
jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj45 View Post
Everyone call lebron james the next jordan so ur saying he has to win 6 championships win about a dozen mvp awards then retire come back play baseball make a movie with cartoons and then hit a hole in one with tiger woods . Yeah people are stupid
Don't have to take comparisons so literally.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Exactly, and my money is on Conley going at 4 to Memphis so this is probably a non-issue anyways.
I've got him #6 to Milwaukee still. Lowery got injured but he's got a chance to be a very nice player. I think they go for a big of a SF.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

The LeBron comparisons can stop now. MJ was undefeated in the Finals, LeBron already lost Finals series....:D

Quote:
Old 06-26-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Fresh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
There is no way in gods green earth that the Bucks do that trade, and if they do their GM should be fired. Jack is a decent PG but nothing to write home about and Pryzbilla is a big body, and that's about it. That doesn't not equal the value of the #6.
Quote:
Memphis and Boston are also likely to take Conley. So let me get this straight, Bucks trade Conley for Pryzbilla and Jack, and by taking Pryzbilla's contract can no longer go after say Gerald Wallace, highly unlikely.
I don't make sh1t up for my healthy so don't shoot the messenger down.
Here is my link

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NBA

Quote:
The Bucks may have to think seriously about trading their No. 6 pick since Yi Jianlian and Joakim Noah have refused to work out for them and are showing no interest of going to Milwaukee.

According to ESPN's Andy Katz, the Sixers offered the Bucks two of their first-round picks (Nos. 12 and 21) for Milwaukee's No. 6 so the Sixers can take Jeff Green. Another offer was with Portland, which wanted No. 6 and Dan Gadzuric for Jarrett Jack and Joel Przybilla. Will the Blazers be happy with Gadzuric at center if Oden goes down with an injury? They would likely use No. 6 to acquire Mike Conley, which would indicate that they're set to take his best friend, Greg Oden, with the first pick. RotoWorld has also learned that the Blazers are interested in trading up to take Josh McRoberts with the No. 21 pick, which means they are also involved in talks with the Sixers.

Last edited by Fresh : 06-26-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Quote:
The Bucks would be the dumbest team in the league to do that, yeah and if Conley is there at 6 do you really think it makes sense to trade Mike Conley for Jack and Pryzbilla?
Like I said before don't shoot the messenger
Old 06-26-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Like I said before don't shoot the messenger
Someone's a little paranoid, I said bucks would be the dumbest team, said nothin about fresh or whatever.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I saw that Bucks/Blazers rumor on ESPN today.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't make sh1t up for my healthy so don't shoot the messenger down.
Here is my link

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NBA

I dont know why they wouldnt want to go to Milwaukee. They have some nice young players there. Redd, Bogut, and Villanueva is a nice young core.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

It's not that Yi doesn't want to go there, it's the Chinese government. Yi would actually love it with a foreigner like Bogut and being good friends with Harris the son, but the government knows in Milwaukee it is awful for advertising him, plus there is not a big Chinese population like in say Chicago, Cali, DC, Atlanta,Boston etc.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Quote:
Someone's a little paranoid, I said bucks would be the dumbest team, said nothin about fresh or whatever.
Well your question at the end was a little misleading.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolves, Celtics, Suns deal real close....per ESPN.

KG to Suns.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Wolves, Celtics, Suns deal real close....per ESPN.

KG to Suns.
Oh who goes where? KG to Suns?
Old 06-26-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Oh who goes where? KG to Suns?
My guess Celtics get Marion, Suns KG, Minny Jefferson #5 would be the main pieces.