Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if lebron leaves they should just sell the damn team....but when's the last time a guy said no to $30M dollars to play on another team?
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Izzo is definately helps the Cavs case in keeping LeBron. The Cavs have been making the right personell moves since their season ended.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
if lebron leaves they should just sell the damn team....but when's the last time a guy said no to $30M dollars to play on another team?
I never got why people always say a player is turning down 30 million...I mean they kind of are but it's not like this is Bron's last contract in the NBA barring some kind of ridiculous injury and the Cavs can offer an extra year, but that has its ups and downs. If he elects to leave he can become a free agent a year earlier and make probably around 20 million that first year that would've been the sixth with the cavs, so he's turning down closer to 10 barring something catastrophic. Plus it's possible he could receive more endorsement money playing in a larger market, which would shrink the gap.

If he doesn't feel he's going to win in Cleveland and it's important to him then he's obviously gone, so I think the only way he stays is if he thinks the Cavs can give him a good supporting cast or he's more hellbent on personal achievements and wowing the crowd than winning. Don't think money's going to be the object. I could be wrong and obviously it's a ton of money one way or another, but I bet he feels he could make up a lot of the difference on endorsements and future contracts if he does go.

All of that said, if Izzo does come to coach the Cavs that has to make Cleveland fans feel better about LeBron sticking around. I doubt an owner is going to pony up the big bucks to lure a coach to the NBA if it's not going to keep LBJ around.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I never got why people always say a player is turning down 30 million...I mean they kind of are but it's not like this is Bron's last contract in the NBA barring some kind of ridiculous injury and the Cavs can offer an extra year, but that has its ups and downs. If he elects to leave he can become a free agent a year earlier and make probably around 20 million that first year that would've been the sixth with the cavs, so he's turning down closer to 10 barring something catastrophic. Plus it's possible he could receive more endorsement money playing in a larger market, which would shrink the gap.

If he doesn't feel he's going to win in Cleveland and it's important to him then he's obviously gone, so I think the only way he stays is if he thinks the Cavs can give him a good supporting cast or he's more hellbent on personal achievements and wowing the crowd than winning. Don't think money's going to be the object. I could be wrong and obviously it's a ton of money one way or another, but I bet he feels he could make up a lot of the difference on endorsements and future contracts if he does go.

All of that said, if Izzo does come to coach the Cavs that has to make Cleveland fans feel better about LeBron sticking around. I doubt an owner is going to pony up the big bucks to lure a coach to the NBA if it's not going to keep LBJ around.
Well..a big part of it is that with the new CBA coming all indications seem to be that max contracts are going to drop dramatically. Some say even below 10 million. So it's not like LeBron(or Wade or Bosh etc.) knows that he can just make the extra 30 mil back with his next contract.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he'll likely sign for however long if he stays in Cleveland and opt out after three years again. He should be a free agent again in three years so I don't think his future contracts will be effected by whether he stays or whether he goes.

By going to Chicago he could make a little more money off endorsements, but it doesn't sound like it's gonna be as significant of a change of what he's making now. He's already the most marketable, most popular player in the NBA. Plus endorsement money is not guaranteed and your deals with big companies can vanish overnight (just ask Kobe or Tiger).

He'd be turning down a lot more guaranteed money to go somewhere else. $30M more to play for a team he's already on that had the best record in the league the past 2 years that is located 30 minutes from his hometown sounds like too much to pass up. Then again Cleveland has been cursed for close to 50 years now.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two quick things...

1. I feel like the Celts should have kept Leon Powe for defensive purposes, not the best player but matches up.. I mean Baby Davis is literally not big enough/man enough to d the trees for LA

2. Will the Cavs have enough cap room to sign Lebron to his and then another big contract? They could always dump players I guess
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love seeing Cleveland fans trying to convince themselves that Lebron is staying.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Well..a big part of it is that with the new CBA coming all indications seem to be that max contracts are going to drop dramatically. Some say even below 10 million. So it's not like LeBron(or Wade or Bosh etc.) knows that he can just make the extra 30 mil back with his next contract.
Good point...I keep forgetting about that. Still not leaving the entire 30 on the table for an extra year, it's a little less than that but still a substantial difference. Regardless, I don't think it comes down to cash for LeBron. Bosh makes more sense to me as he isn't the most marketable guy, but Bron will make a ton of money one way or another. I think some combination of supporting cast, places he's comfortable, coaching staff, and how the organization is run will come before the money. The money is nice, but I don't think that would be his main reason to stay if he does.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone doesn't give a **** about the money, it's definitely Lebron. I'm sure Jay-Z and Spike Lee would find ways to make him way more money than he could have signed for elsewhere.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron just needs to come to DC with John Wall and Andre Blatche. Just let him have the Whitehouse.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
He should have a title!!! if it weren't for the epic choke job by his players. He lost game 3, 5, and 6 by a combined 7 points, even with D-wade putting up one of the best finals performances.
Don't remind me of this. Dallas was up 15 or more points late in the 2nd half of game 3 to go up 3-0 and close the deal, there was so much chokage that series it's not even funny and the team never recovered. I truly believe they would of won at least 1 more championship had they closed the deal that year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Andray Blatche would steal rebounds away from Lebron.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so celtics minority owner filed a complaint directly to david stern regarding the officiating in game 3. Also Doc Rivers sent in a tape highlighting 11 dubious calls to the NBA (I wonder how many of those 11 calls favored the lakers).
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets see if the Celtics can complain about the refs more. I dont give a **** if they suck, make your ******* shots
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
so celtics minority owner filed a complaint directly to david stern regarding the officiating in game 3. Also Doc Rivers sent in a tape highlighting 11 dubious calls to the NBA (I wonder how many of those 11 calls favored the lakers).
thats fine and all but it seems like Tommy Heinsohn has taking over the Celtics. everyone bitches a whines like Celtics never commit a foul. It gets old and tommy need to die
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG and Perkins set more illegal screens than anyone smh.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while they're at it, they should send in a complaint to Ray Allen.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point they are all must wins since it is the Finals but literally if Boston doesn't win tonight, and ends up winning the title I will be surprised/happy for them. :D
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I love seeing Cleveland fans trying to convince themselves that Lebron is staying.
just like we tried to convince ourselves CC wasn't going to NY? I think about every Indians fan out there knew CC was gonna be a yankee someday from the moment his greatness was apparent. That's just how screwed up the MLB is. The NBA is different. The player's current team has a HUGE leg up in retaining him, especially when they have a great record every year and are in the star's hometown.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rasheed is getting screwedddd.

ps. anyone else see paul pierce fist pumping and then accidentally punching the ref?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These refs are ********

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Doc has a legitimate gripe on the dubious 3 second call. Has to be the worse call of the finals so far.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
just like we tried to convince ourselves CC wasn't going to NY? I think about every Indians fan out there knew CC was gonna be a yankee someday from the moment his greatness was apparent. That's just how screwed up the MLB is. The NBA is different. The player's current team has a HUGE leg up in retaining him, especially when they have a great record every year and are in the star's hometown.
there are other places that i think he could make more money, due to advertisements, and sponsors and such. (new york, etc.)

Kobe feelin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hehe big baby drool.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
hehe big baby drool.
yeah that was terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote