Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
No, quite calm actually.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/06/22/m...or-chris-paul/

The Orlando Magic are serious about trading for Chris Paul.

__________________________________________________ _______________

As a casual fan of the Hornets (a more serious fan of the Thunder), I wouldn't mind shopping Paul. Darren Collison showed a lot last year and should only continue to develop. The Hornets need a youth movement and trading Paul would provide that. I don't think he will be the same after the knee injury (he is already having a slower than expected recovery) and with Collison's emergence would provide a smooth transition over.
The Hornets might possible trade him, as well as Emeka Okafor, due to the change in ownership which is taking longer due to both sides arguing over the amount of debt the new owner will incur. If a trade went through, I would like to get some bigs out of the deal. Marcin Gortat and Brandon Bass plus two firsts would be fine by me.

I saw what Chris Paul did to Tyson Chandler, having Dwight would do wonders for both, but who in the hell are they going to give up to even make NO think about this? Maybe Collison is good enough to start, but if your not gettin another elite star in return, what is the point of trading CP3 other then to just make the Magic better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings should make a play at Chris Paul. He is a very good compliment to Tyreke and adding him would attract a big man F/A like Boozer, Lee, or possibly Stoudamire. Id give up the 5th pick and a player or 2

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I saw what Chris Paul did to Tyson Chandler, having Dwight would do wonders for both, but who in the hell are they going to give up to even make NO think about this? Maybe Collison is good enough to start, but if your not gettin another elite star in return, what is the point of trading CP3 other then to just make the Magic better?
I read Jameer + Vince would be in the deal.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm willing to make a bet right now that some petty reporter will make up a rumor that the Lakers will think about trading Bynum for Paul, and Phil Jackson will retire, and Byron Scott will be the next Lakers coach.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hornets did turn down Harris and pick 3 allegedly from the Nets...then again, with Collison, I don't think they want the main player they get back to be a PG
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Bucks have just received Maggette and 44 for Dan Gadzuric (aka the worst center alive) and Charlie Bell.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it would be completely ******** for the Hornets to trade Chris Paul. Trade Collison while his stock is high, but I'd never trade someone who was Top 3 at his position and is only 25.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think it would be completely ******** for the Hornets to trade Chris Paul. Trade Collison while his stock is high, but I'd never trade someone who was Top 3 at his position and is only 25.
but he's Mr. Glass...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
but he's Mr. Glass...
He's not Greg Oden.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So, Bucks have just received Maggette and 44 for Dan Gadzuric (aka the worst center alive) and Charlie Bell.
Love the trade for Milwaukee...yeah, i know Corey's contract isn't the most attractive but he gives the team a scorer, which they severely lacked last season before Salmons came in

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Love the trade for Milwaukee...yeah, i know Corey's contract isn't the most attractive but he gives the team a scorer, which they severely lacked last season before Salmons came in
Reminds me of Atlanta's trade for Crawford last year. Could end up being a quiet impact move. On a ballhog team like the Warriors he's useless, but on a team so devoid of guys who can create for themselves, Maggette could be a huge player for the Bucks who are already a really good defensive team. At the same time though now the Bucks don't have a chance at Salmons anymore and have no cap room and just lost 8 mil in cap for next year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 06-22-2010 at 07:19 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/06/22/m...or-chris-paul/

The Orlando Magic are serious about trading for Chris Paul.

__________________________________________________ _______________

As a casual fan of the Hornets (a more serious fan of the Thunder), I wouldn't mind shopping Paul. Darren Collison showed a lot last year and should only continue to develop. The Hornets need a youth movement and trading Paul would provide that. I don't think he will be the same after the knee injury (he is already having a slower than expected recovery) and with Collison's emergence would provide a smooth transition over.
The Hornets might possible trade him, as well as Emeka Okafor, due to the change in ownership which is taking longer due to both sides arguing over the amount of debt the new owner will incur. If a trade went through, I would like to get some bigs out of the deal. Marcin Gortat and Brandon Bass plus two firsts would be fine by me.

That deal would be like a trillion times worse than the Gasol deal.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Reminds me of Atlanta's trade for Crawford last year. Could end up being a quiet impact move. On a ballhog team like the Warriors he's useless, but on a team so devoid of guys who can create for themselves, Maggette could be a huge player for the Bucks who are already a really good defensive team. At the same time though now the Bucks don't have a chance at Salmons anymore and have no cap room and just lost 8 mil in cap for next year.
ISO offense is not ball hogging, and dumping his contract is a huge coup.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

So they for sure won't be bringing back Salmons now?

Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I remember back when Kobe wanted out of LA like no other, and Dallas was one of his likliest destinations but Cuban didn't want to trade Dirk. Always wonder how his career would of ascended had that happened.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So they for sure won't be bringing back Salmons now?
Salmons will not be a Buck next year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Salmons over Maggette. Not sure about this move. At least they gave up nothing in return.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as the Bucks can put up with paying him for the next 3 years, it could work. This could also bite them in the ass.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe someone took Maggette. LMFAO. Thanks Milwaukee. You rock.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
+1. Nice to see Riley is, atleast, attempting to undue some of the damage Robert Rowell has done in the past 3 years.

I love that the Dubs will have $17 million in expiring deals lined up for next season. It will give the new ownership group some chips to play with when the Feb trade deadline rolls around or make a splash in the 2011 FA pool.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
The Hornets did turn down Harris and pick 3 allegedly from the Nets...then again, with Collison, I don't think they want the main player they get back to be a PG
It's more likely they turned it down because Devin Harris is a ****** basketball player.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I'm willing to make a bet right now that some petty reporter will make up a rumor that the Lakers will think about trading Bynum for Paul, and Phil Jackson will retire, and Byron Scott will be the next Lakers coach.
There has always been some talk that CP3 will end up a Laker. It would be interesting, with all the **** going on about the Zen master leaving and Byron Scott being available.

Do they go with Scott and run the SHOWTIME offense or do they go to one of Jackson's assistants and stay with the Triangle?

In the end, its all just talk....and as much as i would love to see Paul in the purple and gold its just not the likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's more likely they turned it down because Devin Harris is a ****** basketball player.
and this man knows his ****** basketball players

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Gives me hope that someone out there is willing to take Rip off our hands.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote