Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Yeah but Amare just made All-NBA First Team so trading him away after he's proven he can still be dominant after the knee surgery is just stupid. Even more so for someone who is at the end of his prime.
People are always going to question Amare...no one knows how long that knee is gonna hold up...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
People are always going to question Amare...no one knows how long that knee is gonna hold up...
Yeah but it's held up so far. The only way I would trade Amare would be if I got a big man who was near his age and several draft picks. Amare for Bosh and a pick would be the only deal I would be willing to do because of Bosh's age.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2128

reading this makes me want to draft Lasme early 2nd round!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm projecting Lasme to Suns 29th pick if Sean Williams is gone. He doesn't deserve that high but he fits the system well.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah but it's held up so far. The only way I would trade Amare would be if I got a big man who was near his age and several draft picks. Amare for Bosh and a pick would be the only deal I would be willing to do because of Bosh's age.
That's never going to happen though...KG helps this team immensly...they want to win now and KG adds more on the defense end...KG in this same "O" can do everything Amare can do and more so on the defensive side of the ball...It's gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Anyone think Sessions sneaks into the first? If he's available in round two...i want the magic to trade up for him...he's another that needs work on his jumper but, I'm loving his upside...could be a perfect fit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
That's never going to happen though...KG helps this team immensly...they want to win now and KG adds more on the defense end...KG in this same "O" can do everything Amare can do and more so on the defensive side of the ball...It's gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds...
As good as KG is and don't get me wrong he's one of the top five players in the league I just couldn't imagine trading away arguably the best young big man in the game for a guy seven years older than him.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He fits that system greatly. Has good upside offense wise, but is a beast on D. Could develop into a solid bench guy.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone think Sessions sneaks into the first? If he's available in round two...i want the magic to trade up for him...
He's a lock at 35 to the Sonics if he's there, especially if they trade Ridnour for #11.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone think Sessions sneaks into the first? If he's available in round two...i want the magic to trade up for him...
In the mock draft that I turned in I put Sessions at 29 due to his upbeat style of play and that would fit the Suns system well.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
As good as KG is and don't get me wrong he's one of the top five players in the league I just couldn't imagine trading away arguably the best young big man in the game for a guy seven years older than him.
Suns are thinking win now, as Nash has 3 years left at best.

bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Al Jefferson, number 5 and Theo Ratliff for Amare ZOMGZ
Quote:
Old 06-27-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I wouldnt do it but, from everything I'm hearing...it is a def. possible. The Suns really want KG and if it takes Amare, so be it. Who knows maybe the Celts/Wolves/Suns deal gets accepted...than they'll have KG and Amare...that's just nasty.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Why does everyone want to trade Jefferson? ugh. He is going to be amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
The Suns would have to be the dumbest team in pro sports to trade Amare for Theo Ratliff.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Suns would have to be the dumbest team in pro sports to trade Amare for Theo Ratliff.
ahhhh....there's Al Jefferson and the 5th pick too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft Sessions Houston!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ghetto, you get my mock?
also, Nets like Crittenton, and may pick him if availible at 17, and shop Marcus Williams.... uggh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ghetto, you get my mock?
also, Nets like Crittenton, and may pick him if availible at 17, and shop Marcus Williams.... uggh
They're shopping Williams? That makes zero sense...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
ghetto, you get my mock?
Yes I got it Mr. Zimms.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're shopping Williams? That makes zero sense...
its a rumor if Jarvis would fall, they are considering grabbing him and trading Marcus. I'd rather them take Big Baby at 17 then do that.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

When are the mocks do again? did i miss the deadline?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
its a rumor if Jarvis would fall, they are considering grabbing him and trading Marcus. I'd rather them take Big Baby at 17 then do that.
They would be crazy to trade him...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
When are the mocks do again? did i miss the deadline?
12 pm eastern thurs

Old 06-27-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
They would be crazy to trade him...
yea, im not too happy about it, unless we get a good post player in return, but i doubt we pick Crittenton, or trade Marcus.

and the deadline is tomorrow, 12 i think
Quote: