Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a list somewhere that has the f/a listed in order of how good the players are? Like a top 20 or 50? All the ones Ive found are outdated I think

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
this must be an exciting time if you are a knicks, nets, bulls, or heat fan. all i hear about the lakers are the exit interviews and the possibility of signing TMac. bleh
Its a nerve racking time as a Knicks fan cause every hour you can read a new story that makes you either really feel good about where you stand or you read a new story where your basically feel like you are screwed.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Is there a list somewhere that has the f/a listed in order of how good the players are? Like a top 20 or 50? All the ones Ive found are outdated I think
http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/joh...5-free-agents/

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
this must be an exciting time if you are a knicks, nets, bulls, or heat fan. all i hear about the lakers are the exit interviews and the possibility of signing TMac. bleh
You just won an f'n championship!

And as long as the Heat get Wade and LBJ/Bosh/Amare I'm happy. Get Wade/Amare/JJ I might explode.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yao Ming can opt out? Is he considering it?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He shouldnt since he is coming off an injury. Should stay in Houston and get healthy/paid. Since he is a F/A next year he could team up with Melo

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 06-27-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron James - Bulls
Dwayne Wade - Heat
Chris Bosh - Bulls
Amare Stoudamire - Suns
Carlos Boozer - Heat
David Lee - Nets
Joe Johnson - Knicks
Paul Pierce - Celtics
Dirk Nowitzki - Mavericks

I think Bosh is begging LeBron to come with him to Chicago for obvious reasons. CB4 wants to play PF and Noah is a fine young center. A nucleus of Rose, James, Bosh, and Noah would make the Bulls the clear favorite in the East.

I still think there's a chance that James stays in Cleveland but all the Bulls talk (started with Larry King a month ago) is starting to seem legit.

I think if the Knicks miss out of Bosh and Amare (looks like they will), there's a chance they'll keep David Lee. However, Lee definitely wants to play the 4, and unless the Knicks get a guy like Haywood, Lee's best fit is clearly playing alongside Bropez in New Jersey.

As a Knicks fan, I'm pretty bummed. I don't think Joe Johnson is worth a max contract at all, and even if they were able to sign him and a legit PF, the lineup would still be a 6-7-8 seed at best. I'm not hopeful at all about LeBron because he'd be a fool to pass on a chance to play with Wade or Rose to play with Toney freaking Douglas and Galo. The only chance the Knicks have at James is if Bosh comes too and Bosh has already stated that he wants to be a forward. In D'Antoni's (stupid) run-and-gun system, he'd be a 5.

Ugh.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Kings have a buttload of capspace (enough for even a max contract), but what are they going to do with it? I don't think the Kings will even try to lure a top 10 FA, but can they really go into 10/11 with just $39-40 million in salary?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
The Kings have a buttload of capspace (enough for even a max contract), but what are they going to do with it? I don't think the Kings will even try to lure a top 10 FA, but can they really go into 10/11 with just $39-40 million in salary?
I would love to see the Kings get max contract guard to pair with Reke.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think we have a chance to get a guy like David Lee or Rudy *** if we offer them contracts early since most teams wont likely talk to them until LeBron and Wade and Bosh sign. Id like for us to keep the team as is and see what guys like Greene, Casspi and Thompson can do in another year. I like Udrih as our PG for now unless there is a major upgrade out there(Chris Paul?). I like the combo of Cousins and Landry down low and if we are able to sign a guy like Lee who can play PF and C when we go small it would be great.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 06-27-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Wishful thinking. No one is taking Gilbert Arenas off the Wizards. If the Knicks aren't completely ********, they'll save their money for next year if they can't sign Lebron, and sign Carmelo in summer of '11.
Hmmm, I haven't followed it 2 much, but what are the chances the Nuggest re-sign him? Or that he stays in Denver? They have a pretty solid supporting cast with him as the all-star player, and most other players seem to be upset with the team around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
People overlook this, but Bosh going to the Bulls by himself would still make the Bulls a very good team. He would team up with Rose and Joakim to have a very good inside-outside game. I still don't like Deng at all, but just those three would be a very good core for the team.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Hmmm, I haven't followed it 2 much, but what are the chances the Nuggest re-sign him? Or that he stays in Denver? They have a pretty solid supporting cast with him as the all-star player, and most other players seem to be upset with the team around them.
They offered him a 3 year extension worth $65 Million. He could wait and become an Unrestricted Free Agent next year, but there's expected to be a lockout. The NBA and the owners want to lower the length and amount of a max contract in the new CBA..

What I read a while back sounds like it could be a big change, too.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...could-get-ugly

Quote:
I spoke with one executive about Amare Stoudemire and was told that, the way owners are talking now, Stoudemire wouldn’t even get a five-year contract worth $60 million under the next CBA. That sounded crazy to me, but when I spoke with a team owner an hour later, he made the executive sound tame.

“The owners are really going to chop the money down,’’ the owner said. “I think Stoudemire would get $5 or $6 million [annually] in the next deal. The bottom line is that things are going to change dramatically.’’

Five to six million dollars for a five-time All-Star in his prime? That sounds cruel compared with the players’ current salaries, so cruel that I just don’t believe it. A general manager I spoke with later agreed that that was an extreme.

“That [$5 million for Stoudemire] sounds a little bizarre, but player salaries are definitely going to take a hit,’’ the GM said. “Players that come up for contracts under the new CBA are going to find themselves getting a lot less money.’’

It’s well-known that owners will try to shorten contracts. Currently, players can sign contracts as long as six years. One GM told me the owners are looking to shorten the maximum length of a contract to four or five years. He added that they have actually discussed trying to guarantee only the first two years of a four-year deal, and that the third and fourth years would be guaranteed only if a player reached certain performance-based incentives the previous season.

In other words, it would be closer to the NFL than to today’s NBA.
I don't see why the Players Association would agree to anything close to that.. but it should be interesting to how drastic the changes are.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
They offered him a 3 year extension worth $65 Million. He could wait and become an Unrestricted Free Agent next year, but there's expected to be a lockout. The NBA and the owners want to lower the length and amount of a max contract in the new CBA..

I don't see why the Players Association would agree to anything close to that.. but it should be interesting to how drastic the changes are.
This is like Nate Robinson asking for a max contract in FA. He can wish for it all he wants, but that doesn't mean that it will come to fruition. Or even come close.

The owners have one agenda. The players have another. The meeting with be somewhere in the middle after a long lockout.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Which could make for a prolonged lockout. It it probable that the players union is going to really take it in the collective ass in these negotiations. They do not have as much power as the MLB union does.
It will also be interesting what they do with the contracts signed before the new CBA and if it will count against the cap. The NBA having an NFL like salary system will be weird for a while. One thing I never liked about the NFL-style cap is how it does not reward the well managed teams as well as it should by having them give up some of their good players. That doesn't allow for dominance, instead it promotes all the teams being close to each other, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. [minor rant] Though I do like how there are no albatross contracts.

Last edited by MidwayMonster31 : 06-28-2010 at 12:52 AM.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
LeBron James - Bulls
Dwayne Wade - Heat
Chris Bosh - Bulls
Amare Stoudamire - Suns
Carlos Boozer - Heat
David Lee - Nets
Joe Johnson - Knicks
Paul Pierce - Celtics
Dirk Nowitzki - Mavericks
really can't see this happening at this point and time, Suns don't value him as a max contract player, and his ego won't let him accept any less, if he doesn't end up pairing with Wade in Miami, I think you could very well see him sign with some ****** team for the money

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think it'll be Wade and Amar'e in Miami. Then, work a Sign and Trade with Charlotte: Michael Beasley for Raymond Felton. Use whatever is left to offer Rudy *** more than Memphis is willing to match. Did I mention, buy out James Jones? I think that sounds magically delicious.

PG - Ray Felton / (Vet Minimum) Carlos Arroyo
SG - Dwyane Wade / (Vet Minimum) ????
SF - Rudy *** / Da'Sean Butler
PF - Amar'e Stoudemire / Jarvis Varnado / Latavious Williams
C - Dexter Pittman / (Vet Minimum) Jamaal Magloire

Of course all that's not gonna happen.. and the center situation kinda sucks.. but when's the last time a team had a chance to completely rebuild like that? and dammit i'm bored.

Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

LeBron James - Bulls
Dwayne Wade - Heat
Chris Bosh - Bulls
Amare Stoudamire - Heat
Carlos Boozer - Knicks
David Lee - Kings :)
Joe Johnson - Knicks
Dirk Nowitzki - Mavs
Rudy *** - Nets

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 06-28-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
LeBron James - Bulls
Dwayne Wade - Heat
Chris Bosh - Bulls
Amare Stoudamire - Heat
Carlos Boozer - Knicks
David Lee - Kings :)
Joe Johnson - Knicks
Dirk Nowitzki - Mavs
Rudy *** - Nets
I personally think that all of these are accurate but I can't see Amare goin anywhere after last season. It seems he and Nash really have the chemistry to do big things.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm prepping for the reality of a Rudy Cool and David Lee offseason (which would still be very nice) but of course the wet dream here is Lebron. it's gonna be one helluva offseason. when's the date they can first officially sign? is it the 1st? or the 8th?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
RWRays

On The 8th.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thought so. ****, i can't wait that long
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any true PGs available that could pair with Ty Evans?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm prepping for the reality of a Rudy Cool and David Lee offseason (which would still be very nice) but of course the wet dream here is Lebron. it's gonna be one helluva offseason. when's the date they can first officially sign? is it the 1st? or the 8th?
So Derrick Favors would be coming off the bench?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 06-28-2010 at 10:01 AM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote