Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking News: Wolves agree to 4 year, $20 mil deal with Darko Milicic.

WTF is Minnesota doing?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Darko @ 5/per. That's not terrible. Gooden's contract is waaaay worse.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't see much wrong with Darko at $5 per. Good defensive post presence with decent upside. Seen similar players go for way more than that.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
At this point if he doesnt go back to Cleveland, I'd be shocked.

This whole FA process is bound to be a major let down.
My thoughts exactly.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
listen, as long as the Nets get

A) Lebron or Rudy ***

AND
B) Boozer, Bosh, Lee, or Stat.

this offseason will be win and not a let down, even if Lebron stays in Cleveland.

At this point, I feel it's:
1. Cleveland
2a. Nets
2b. Bulls
3. Heat
4. Knicks
I'd say you're delusional.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After some more rumination, I have confirmed that I don't like the signing. Not because I don't like Gooden, I think he's a useful player and will be a solid contributor. He's unselfish and should fit into Skiles' offense nicely. And not even because I don't like the contract, I think he's a solid player slightly over MLE value and that's what we gave him. The five years is a little much for me, I think three would have been more appropriate. The reason I don't like the signing is because I'm afraid he's going to cut into Ersan Ilyasova's minutes. I really think Ersan has a ton of potential and would hate to see Gooden hurt his development. I hope the plan is to have Gooden be the first big off the bench.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Breaking News: Wolves agree to 4 year, $20 mil deal with Darko Milicic.

WTF is Minnesota doing?
This is actually a solid move. He gave us a nice, consistent presence at center last year, a lot better than ****** ass Ryan Hollins.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a letdown, its July 1st and NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one knew that is was going to be like this, but OMG ESPN made it to be this onslaught of breaking news when its nothing more then an excuse for their LeBron fetish. Nothing is going to happen until July 8th when there is signatures on contracts.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I'd say you're delusional.
which part is delusional?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucks are close to re-signing Salmons to a 5 year/39 mil deal. The Bucks won't be contending for a title, ever, but I do love what they did this offseason and they have solidified themselves as an upper half team in the eastern conference.

PG: Brandon Jennings
SG: John Salmons/Michael Redd/Chris Douglas-Roberts
SF: Corey Maggette/Ersan Ilyasova/Carlos Delfino/Darrington Hobson
PF: Drew Gooden/Luc Ricard Mbah Moute/Tiny Gallon
C: Andrew Bogut/Larry Sanders/Jerome Jordan

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucks better get used to second round playoff exits with those moves. They have a solid lineup, but it's not championship caliber.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jennings continues to improve I can see some decent playoff runs. Doesn't strike me as a championship contender though.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Bucks are close to re-signing Salmons to a 5 year/39 mil deal. The Bucks won't be contending for a title, ever, but I do love what they did this offseason and they have solidified themselves as an upper half team in the eastern conference.

They should have looked to resign Ridnour instead of putting most of their money with Gooden.

Also Jerome Jordan got traded to the Knicks its just waiting on Maggette's physical on July 8th.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

70+ mil between John Salmons and Drew Gooden. That's why the Bucks will forever be the Bucks.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap. NBA.com breaking news. Rudy *** signs with Grizzlies. 5 years/82 mil, the max. Haha. Now we need JJ and Amare to re-sign. Haha hopeless teams trading away their future for a couple of FA's. Haha Chris Bosh and LeBron will be 2 of the most hated players in a lot of cities. We know Dwade is resigning, I will LOL if LeBron stays in Cleveland.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
which part is delusional?
That you're an equal option to the Bulls. Or even the Heat, considering they can make a play at three big players if they wanted to.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing I dont get is... if Lebron is so concerned about preserving the legacy of michael jordan, to the point where he has to change his jersey number just to honor him, why would he go to Michael's town...?

UNLESS, the whole "changing his number to honor jordan" was a fascade and the real reason he did it was to be atop the jersey sales again.

Such as what Kobe did.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all also forget. John Salmons played fantastic after moving from the Kings to the Bulls in 08, and all the Bulls fans were happy because they figured he could be a scoring threat for them. Then 09 came and he looked like he should be a 3rd or 4th option...on the offensive juggernaut that was the Bulls.

Then, he gets traded to the Bucks, looks fantastic for half a season and people think he can be a legit scorer. See the pattern?

I'm not saying it will definitely come true, but the same thing pretty much happened in 08 as it did this past season for the Bucks. Add in, Salmons was playing a contract year, and I'll reserve my judgement until after he starts the 10 season. I don't think he's as good as he's made out to be.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
The thing I dont get is... if Lebron is so concerned about preserving the legacy of michael jordan, to the point where he has to change his jersey number just to honor him, why would he go to Michael's town...?

UNLESS, the whole "changing his number to honor jordan" was a fascade and the real reason he did it was to be atop the jersey sales again.

Such as what Kobe did.
That's the dumbest line of reasoning I've ever heard. He would be disrespecting Jordan's legacy by wanting to play for the Chicago Bulls and win championships with them?

Hahaha.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy crap. NBA.com breaking news. Rudy *** signs with Grizzlies. 5 years/82 mil, the max. Haha. Now we need JJ and Amare to re-sign. Haha hopeless teams trading away their future for a couple of FA's. Haha Chris Bosh and LeBron will be 2 of the most hated players in a lot of cities. We know Dwade is resigning, I will LOL if LeBron stays in Cleveland.
so... who do the clippers get then?
Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
That's the dumbest line of reasoning I've ever heard. He would be disrespecting Jordan's legacy by wanting to play for the Chicago Bulls and win championships with them?

Hahaha.
I didn't say disrespecting but he'll either be in his shadows or overtake him.

Example, if Lebron wins 6-7 rings etc. You don't think some will start the debate on who the better Bull is etc. and especially with the youth and gap between careers Lebron will be the freshest in memory. Just my take.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hawks need to ship JJ and Bib to like NO for Collison in a S &T or something.

Have no idea why they want to resign him to a max deal, sure he is there best player, but his playoff performance was terrible, absolutely terrible.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Michael Redd is coming off the bench? What is his contract still look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not surprised *** resigned with the Grizz. They actually seemed to have gotten back on track and could contend for a playoff spot next season. Plus, *** never struck me as a guy who would do well in the limelight. he kind of struggeled a bit when everybody was hyping him up as the number 1 pick while at UCONN. He also didn't really start to develop into GREAT player until Marc Gasol ans OJ Mayo got there.

If Amare resigns I'll be somewhat shocked, but it's not a bad move. 2 games away from a finals appearance, a couple young players emerging, and Nash still has just a little bit left in the tank. Why change a good thing?

IMO LeBron will resign too. They aren't a bad team, and really just need to do a bit of tweaking. They just need another player that can create his own shot.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Michael Redd is coming off the bench? What is his contract still look like?
lol, it's 1 year - 20 mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
If Amare resigns I'll be somewhat shocked, but it's not a bad move. 2 games away from a finals appearance, a couple young players emerging, and Nash still has just a little bit left in the tank. Why change a good thing?
imo we were closer than that, if Kobe doesn't airball that shot Artest has no chance at laying it in, and the Suns easily win that game in OT, head back home up 3-2 and win the series

Last edited by fenikz : 07-01-2010 at 02:19 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote