Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The 2011 NBA Finals: Heat vs. Lakers. I cannot wait.

Bosh vs. Gasol
James vs. Artest
Wade vs. Bryant

*Bynum, if healthy, would be tough for Miami to handle unless they trade for Brendan Haywood or something.
I don't think Miami will have enough salary for Haywood. The Bynum/Gasol matchup is hard to guard against. They could get someone like Craig Smith to guard him, who I'm sure would sign for the vet minimum and be a great off-the-bench contributor.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I'm not all that impressed. The endorsements and other revenue streams probably are higher than their NBA contract.

30$ Million is 30$ Million

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is really an incredible message sent by all of these guys. Three all-star, superstar talents, taking less money so that they can play together and win championships. Isn't that what it is all about?
yeah but is this really good for basketball?

Would you really want to see the Minnesota Vikings against the AFC Pro Browl team?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

Would you really want to see the Minnesota Vikings against the AFC Pro Browl team?
Yes, I would.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Like I said, this isn't a new concept.

1980s Celtics
1980s Lakers
1990s Bulls
1999-2001 Lakers
2008 Celtics

Old 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
30$ Million is 30$ Million
True. I still think the 30 million is alot more relevant with Bosh if he didn't end up getting it out of a S&T vs signing as a legit FA, Lebron will make that up pretty easily, and he'll probably still have alot left to sign another huge ass deal after 5 years.

Bosh on the other hand, I think that 30 mil could be huge in regards to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Yes, I would.
probably at first...

but then watching the same talent mismatch in the finals would start to deteriorate the NBA and the smaller markets in the NBA wouldnt survive a chance.

At least there's still dwight howard out there.

I still am hoping Lebron either stays true to his home OR he goes to NY. The Lebron/Amare vs. Dwade/Bosh rivalry would be huge for the NBA and would keep it stable for years and years into the future, not to mention the rise of Chicago etc.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I still am hoping Lebron either stays true to his home OR he goes to NY. The Lebron/Amare vs. Dwade/Bosh rivalry would be huge for the NBA and would keep it stable for years and years into the future, not to mention the rise of Chicago etc.
I really think so to. He could revive NY and bring back some classic games to the Garden. I'm not gonna go as far to say they "need" NY to be relevant, but I think it would be alot better for the NBA to see that. Imagine this as an Eastern Conference Final.

Then it would still be Lebron's team, I just don't understand going to Miami and it seems like NY would make more sense. Bigger market then Chicago, no shadow of MJ following him around, and a better supporting cast then Cleveland can offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Because if LeBron goes to NY or stays in Cleveland the East is wide open. As many as five teams would be in it to win it. His only real choice, to guarantee championships, is if he forms a super team with Rose/Boozer or Wade/Bosh.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:27 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1980s Celtics
1980s Lakers
1990s Bulls
1999-2001 Lakers
2008 Celtics
No kidding, the Celtics/Lakers combo has won about half of the championships in NBA history. I find it hilarious that a Lakers fan is worried about the parity of the league.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
probably at first...

but then watching the same talent mismatch in the finals would start to deteriorate the NBA and the smaller markets in the NBA wouldnt survive a chance.

At least there's still dwight howard out there.

I'm a mother ****** lyrical genius mother ******!

No I would just like it because I am a Vikings fan.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1980s Celtics
1980s Lakers
1990s Bulls
1999-2001 Lakers
2008 Celtics
those teams built through the draft, not signing arguably the best player in the league with two other top 5 in their position talents.

and for the record, the 80s lakers would not have beat the Celtics ever had Len Bias not OD'd. The 90's bulls were Jordan and Pippen, and the league was diluted. Jordan was there his entire career and Pippen joined him. they didn't talk about making a "Superteam", they just signed a great player who wanted to be robin. 99-01 lakers happened because they drafted a great young guard named Kobe and you could say that their later teams were ring chasers and wash-ups, not super teams. 08 celtics happened via firesale/perfect storm. They got Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett for pennies on the dollar since KG wanted out and the Bennett dudes wanted zero talent on the roster while they were in Seattle. none of these fit what is happening here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
bolts2388
Rookie

bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New LeBron Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMIER8qjgE&hd=1
Old 07-08-2010, 02:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
those teams built through the draft, not signing arguably the best player in the league with two other top 5 in their position talents.

and for the record, the 80s lakers would not have beat the Celtics ever had Len Bias not OD'd. The 90's bulls were Jordan and Pippen, and the league was diluted. Jordan was there his entire career and Pippen joined him. they didn't talk about making a "Superteam", they just signed a great player who wanted to be robin. 99-01 lakers happened because they drafted a great young guard named Kobe and you could say that their later teams were ring chasers and wash-ups, not super teams. 08 celtics happened via firesale/perfect storm. They got Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett for pennies on the dollar since KG wanted out and the Bennett dudes wanted zero talent on the roster while they were in Seattle. none of these fit what is happening here.
The only reason they didn't do anything like this is because there really hasn't been a FA class like this. And I really don't care how you get your players, build the best team you can.

It's not like those teams didn't use their share of FA/trades either. Wilt, Kareem, Robert Parish, Shaq...none of those were drafted by the teams that we're talking about. Whether it happens one way or another the same thing ends up happening so what's the big deal? Just because it hasn't happened exactly in this way doesn't mean it's the wrong way.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude why aren't the Kings doing ****? They are like $22+ million over the salary and they aren't anywhere to be seen.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who would you like them to sign?

top guys left are: LeBron James, David Lee, Mike Miller, Brad Miller, Shaquille O'Neal, Jermaine O'Neal, Raymond Felton, Brendan Haywood, Josh Childress, Luke Ridnour, Tracy McGrady, Matt Barnes, Richard Jefferson and Kyle Korver

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:57 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so it's shifted from lebron to the knicks to lebron to miami now?! grr.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:30 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather see him in NY. All this talk of Miami suddenly is interesting though. LeBron and ESPN both benefit by people thinking that every city is an option, so most of these sources are very likely getting fed different information on purpose to boost ratings.

Miami makes sense for the 1 hour special though. Wade and Bosh simply go on Sportscenter and sign, and LeBron has to have a 1 hour show to make sure everyone thinks its his team.

Honestly it wouldn't suprise me at all if Wade, Bosh, Riley, and LeBron have had this planned for years.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:31 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The 2011 NBA Finals: Heat vs. Lakers. I cannot wait.

Bosh vs. Gasol
James vs. Artest
Wade vs. Bryant

*Bynum, if healthy, would be tough for Miami to handle unless they trade for Brendan Haywood or something.
I would most definitely like how we match up with a healthy Andrew Bynum, if Bynum is healthy he would be the X-Factor in that series or game.

I am really curious as to how this team would be. The Celtics just did it and they won a ring, but those big 3 had much better role players than this heat team will have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I really think so to. He could revive NY and bring back some classic games to the Garden. I'm not gonna go as far to say they "need" NY to be relevant, but I think it would be alot better for the NBA to see that. Imagine this as an Eastern Conference Final.

Then it would still be Lebron's team, I just don't understand going to Miami and it seems like NY would make more sense. Bigger market then Chicago, no shadow of MJ following him around, and a better supporting cast then Cleveland can offer.
I agree. I've thought it was Cleveland or NY the past few days, with Miami being the least likely.

I'll probably follow the NBA much less if he does sign with the Heat, as I pretty much watch for LeBron and I think he is making an insanely dumb decision by joining the Heat. Completely ruining any shot he has of going down as the greatest (or top five, even) player ever. It's Wade's team, and it's laughable to me that a guy with LeBron's ego would want to go to someone elses team.

While making less money. While he could be playing in MSG. While he could be creating a true legacy in NY.

JMO, LeBron is scared. Doesn't want to be KG, so he's overreacting early in his career.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I agree. I've thought it was Cleveland or NY the past few days, with Miami being the least likely.

I'll probably follow the NBA much less if he does sign with the Heat, as I pretty much watch for LeBron and I think he is making an insanely dumb decision by joining the Heat. Completely ruining any shot he has of going down as the greatest (or top five, even) player ever. It's Wade's team, and it's laughable to me that a guy with LeBron's ego would want to go to someone elses team.

While making less money. While he could be playing in MSG. While he could be creating a true legacy in NY.

JMO, LeBron is scared. Doesn't want to be KG, so he's overreacting early in his career.
So he goes from have one of the biggest egos ever to being scared of not winning a championship? That really doesn't make any sense.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

psssh, who needs Lebron? Nets are looking at Travis Outlaw. Yea, tremble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
MOTH,
Thoughts on the Magic's offseason so far?
Not too happy, my friend. i dont know if you've been paying attention to the Orton shenaningans, but he makes the Mad Dog look like an All-Star right now. He's been garbage against Summer League scrubs. Landing Robinson was nice, though.

As for Duhon...meh. We could do worse, but a 4 year deal for him blows and the fact that Dooling was available, cheaper, and wanting to return, hurts a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:53 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
psssh, who needs Lebron? Nets are looking at Travis Outlaw. Yea, tremble.
A healthy Outlaw, is a sexy player. I'd love him in Orlando, assuming he's fully healthy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:56 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope LeBron goes to the Knicks.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote