Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I was 5 seconds from banning you. :/
For what? Calling you a bandwagoner? I hope you weren't actually serious (even though I was joking).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
For what? Calling you a bandwagoner? I hope you weren't actually serious (even though I was joking).
No they get mad when I do that. Tried it on another Bears fan once. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Jeff Green was still on the block. Send Gortat, Bass, and a pick for Green and Krstic. mmmm. Ship VC to someone for some junk. Boom.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He's not a bust. He hasn't lived up to his draft slot. He's a decent player at the least. We don't even have a player like Beasley on our roster. He's a 3/4 and neither one of Jefferson/Love fit that whatsoever. The only guy we had that was remotely like him last year was Ryan Gomes and he's gone.

Again. We gave up nothing. Meaning we didn't get ripped off.
There is nothing he can do that @the 3 spot that you cant get from Wes Johnson, Martell Webster, Brewer, Ellington, or even Hayward.

He isn't that good on the inside and he isn't a upgrade over your 2 PF's you already have and the 20 million dollar man Darko or the 2nd rd pick you overpaid.

I would rather have my 2nd rd pick then help a team that just signed 3 of the best players in the league get even better. Especially when it doesn't actually benefit my team in any way. There is no benefit from your team for doing this so why help a favorite get better.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd round picks are damn near useless and Beasley could certainly turn into gold for them. And let's not kid ourselves, the T'Wolves could care less what Miami does for the next few years. They wont be competing with them, they're looking to get better for the future.

edit...

Also Beasley is all of 21 years old, he's still got plenty of time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-09-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You've got to be high to think the Heat won in that deal or that the Wolves got ripped off. Seriously. Beasley isn't a superstar, so the **** what, he's a very solid player on a team that certainly can use as much talent as they can, the Heat may have well released him. This was a very saavy move for the Wolves and your crazy to think otherwise.

Anyone saying otherwise has sour grapes and is out of their mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Miller's dad said Miller is signing with the Heat. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Knicks fan I couldn't be more disgusted with the choice LeBron made. Now I have come to the realization he can't be the leader, that he has given up on wanting to carry the team and rather relegate others to do so. I keep hearing that these guys are sacrificing in order to play with each other. No they aren't they just want to try to win a title by default. I just hope that it blows up in their faces. That Wade and LBJ can't co-exist for 82 games, Riley can't handle them, they can't figure out who takes the last shot, that at the first sign of failure someone just snaps.

Just a coward, that is all I can really say about LeBron. Now I understand why everyone hates A-Rod.

Have fun in Wade county James, good luck trying to repair your image and legacy and brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I rather open up room to sign Mike Miller over having Michael Beasley.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
There is nothing he can do that @the 3 spot that you cant get from Wes Johnson, Martell Webster, Brewer, Ellington, or even Hayward.

He isn't that good on the inside and he isn't a upgrade over your 2 PF's you already have and the 20 million dollar man Darko or the 2nd rd pick you overpaid.

I would rather have my 2nd rd pick then help a team that just signed 3 of the best players in the league get even better. Especially when it doesn't actually benefit my team in any way. There is no benefit from your team for doing this so why help a favorite get better.
Did David Kahn **** your sister or something? Your not getting this. WE GOT HIM FOR A 2ND ROUND PICK. And if you think that is worth anything you are new to the NBA draft. Ellington has never and will never play the 3. Webster is decent. Brewer sucks. Hayward was considered a fringe first round pick that has never set foot on an NBA court. Darko is a ******* center. He has no effect on whether Beasley gets on the court or not. We're the 2nd worst team in the league. We are not in any kind of position to turn down free players, much less free former #2 overall picks.

Again. I'm going to need a reason that we should give a **** whether or not the Heat go 82-0 and sweep the playoffs. That does not affect us.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-09-2010 at 01:02 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
As a Knicks fan I couldn't be more disgusted with the choice LeBron made. Now I have come to the realization he can't be the leader, that he has given up on wanting to carry the team and rather relegate others to do so. I keep hearing that these guys are sacrificing in order to play with each other. No they aren't they just want to try to win a title by default. I just hope that it blows up in their faces. That Wade and LBJ can't co-exist for 82 games, Riley can't handle them, they can't figure out who takes the last shot, that at the first sign of failure someone just snaps.

Just a coward, that is all I can really say about LeBron. Now I understand why everyone hates A-Rod.

Have fun in Wade county James, good luck trying to repair your image and legacy and brand
Oh come on, Titan. Don't be pulled into this crap. You were one of the biggest LeBron supporters. Don't just condemn it because he didn't pick the team you root for.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought I would see a player ripped for taking a paycut in order to win a championship. Seriously what do you want him to do?
Old 07-09-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I could care less that he picked Miami...he picked wins over cash, that used to be applauded. Who gives a **** about legacy? He wants a championship...look how stacked the Lakers and Celtics teams were back in the day. geez.

I'm just a little pissed that this may make basektball pretty damn boring or pointless for a few years for teams outside of Miami.

And this takes me back to Otis Smith...you dont go blowing up your roster, jerk. The window to win a championship is pretty small and the Magic are going to be pretty irrelevant sooner than later. Damn you Vince Carter! lol. Oh sad face. :( I miss you Courtney. :(:(:(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never thought I would see a player ripped for taking a paycut in order to win a championship. Seriously what do you want him to do?
Some people just complain about everything. You can't win.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Oh come on, Titan. Don't be pulled into this crap. You were one of the biggest LeBron supporters. Don't just condemn it because he didn't pick the team you root for.
I liked Lebron for his talents, but this really was the coward's way out. Him trying to win by default cause he didn't want to carry a team no more. The way I think about it, this is going to be the generation of Wade, they both came out of the same draft, but Wade will always have one more ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I could care less that he picked Miami...he picked wins over cash, that used to be applauded. Who gives a **** about legacy? He wants a championship...look how stacked the Lakers and Celtics teams were back in the day. geez.

I'm just a little pissed that this may make basektball pretty damn boring or pointless for a few years for teams outside of Miami.
Just stop with the "money" thing. Dude makes so much money in endorsements it's ridiculous. For another player, yea it means a lot. But for LeBron? C'mon.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I wish the rest of the league would've not dealt with the Heat to make sure this didn't happen. The Wolves got a 21 year old good player (even though somewhat disappointing) for nothing. Hard to argue with that.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's unbelievable how many people can so quickly hate Lebron because he didn't choose their team. At least Forenci didn't fall into that lame trap, it's funny as hell to read some of these comments.

The problem was most of you got so attached to making yourself believe Lebron was coming to your city now you hate him for not choosing your favorite team lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did David Kahn **** your sister or something? Your not getting this. WE GOT HIM FOR A 2ND ROUND PICK. And if you think that is worth anything you are new to the NBA draft. Ellington has never and will never play the 3. Webster is decent. Brewer sucks. Hayward was considered a fringe first round pick that has never set foot on an NBA court. Darko is a ******* center. He has no effect on whether Beasley gets on the court or not.

Again. I'm going to need a reason that we should give a **** whether or not the Heat go 82-0 and sweep the playoffs. That does not affect us.

No I don't have a sister I just think the guy is a ****** who makes stupid moves like grabbing every pg and small forward when has no shooting guard or center and makes moves just to piss off Donnie Walsh out of spite.

You are a losing team so you are going to have a high 2nd rd pick there have been plenty of 2nd rd picks that have turned into very good players. Players who are better then Michael Beasley.

Also those players can do what Michael Beasley does when he isn't playing on the inside and @ the 3 spot which is just sit around and shoot J's that's all he does. When he is playing on the inside he sucks cause he isn't strong enough to play on the inside.

Why grab another forward when you already have about 12 of them on your roster? Its not a smart move for any gm Idc if its the T-Wolves GM or the Bulls Gm or any GM who made this deal they are a moron and David Kahn is without a doubt a moron.

Also If it doesn't effect you then why ask to swap picks with a team that you just made better?
Old 07-09-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

The Celtics used to play with a whole team of hall of famers. People don't feel any differently of Bird or Russell because of this. You need more than one great player to win a championship. Ask Kobe.
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I liked Lebron for his talents, but this really was the coward's way out. Him trying to win by default cause he didn't want to carry a team no more. The way I think about it, this is going to be the generation of Wade, they both came out of the same draft, but Wade will always have one more ring.
I'm sorry, Titan, I like you but you're pulling some ******** stuff because you didn't get your way.

You know god damn well if LeBron came to the Knicks you'd be saying how awesome the Knicks are and that LeBron is amazing.

You could argue the most selfish decision and cowardly decision would have been the Knicks. He goes to a situation which isn't close to being the best for the sake of fame and glory, more so than winning. Instead he chooses the unselfish choice and he's a ******* coward?

Damn this **** is getting old quick.
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If LeBron had won a championship in Cleveland I don't think most people would have a problem with him teaming up with Wade and Bosh for the superteam. The fact that he doesn't have a championship of his own and needs two other stars to get one is a problem if he wants to be the best player ever or even among them.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Just stop with the "money" thing. Dude makes so much money in endorsements it's ridiculous. For another player, yea it means a lot. But for LeBron? C'mon.
Ugh who cares. He wants to win, Miami gives him the best chance to do so. Lots of guys go this route. Please. Kobe threatened to leave L.A. if he didnt get help also, lets not pretend that didnt happen. He had one foot out the door at one point.

Let the guy enjoy himself in sunny Florida, playing with his boys. People are just so bitter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-09-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else note that he wrote his statement in Comic Sans?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
makes moves just to piss off Donnie Walsh out of spite.

So this is what this is about? hahahahahahahahaha

It all makes sense now. We got him for a second rounder. One out of every 10 second rounders even finds a roster. End of story.