Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, fine, I just don't like Lebron, and I never have, and I'm unwilling to admit that he's the best player in the NBA until he wins something of substance. He is Peyton Manning circa-2004 (or Dan Marino, if you'd like) to me right now. Absolutely the perfect package for what you'd like on the field/court? Absolutely. Does he have the ice veins, the cut-throat mentality, or the intagibles? We'll see.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 07-09-2010 at 10:51 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football =/= to Basketball. (obvious, I know)

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron just doesn't have that kill or be killed type of mentality like other all-time greats have/had. He said last night that it'll be nice to know that he doesn't have to go out and get 30 a night to win games. Does that sound like someone who wants to be "great"? He's an all-time great physical specimen and has some rare tools, but he lacks a killer instinct and he fails to come through in crunch time; both things are something Wade possesses and that's why it's his team and James plays second fiddle to him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Gilbert thinks LeBron is disloyal. Yet he had no problem trying to pry Tom Izzo away from Michigan State, had no problem getting rid of Mike Brown and Danny Ferry after having the best record in the league, and apparently wanted to sign the "quitter" who had been given the "free pass" a 6-year, 130$ Million dollars.

Hypocrite going to hypocrite.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
LeBron just doesn't have that kill or be killed type of mentality like other all-time greats have/had. He said last night that it'll be nice to know that he doesn't have to go out and get 30 a night to win games. Does that sound like someone who wants to be "great"? He's an all-time great physical specimen and has some rare tools, but he lacks a killer instinct and he fails to come through in crunch time; both things are something Wade possesses and that's why it's his team and James plays second fiddle to him.

I'm sure Magic Johnson could have scored thirty a night, he could have put up 30/8/8 like LeBron did. But he played with Byron Scott, James Worthy and Kareem Abdul Jabar and averaged 20/12/5 instead. Does that mean he isn't an "all-time great"? Michael Jordan is a legend, but let's not pretend that his way is the only way to greatness.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I'm sure Magic Johnson could have scored thirty a night, he could have put up 30/8/8 like LeBron did. But he played with Byron Scott, James Worthy and Kareem Abdul Jabar and averaged 20/12/5 instead. Does that mean he isn't an "all-time great"? Michael Jordan is a legend, but let's not pretend that his way is the only way to greatness.
I'm talking about the mentality that he feels more at ease with the fact he won't have to be the guy. Everyone knows that these players' stats will take a dip compared to last season and even with your Lakers example, it comes with the territory of putting together All-Stars and all-time greats, but what I find troubling is that he won't be stepping out onto the court every night with a killer instinct because he knows that he has two guys around him who can pick up the slack.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Ochocinco on Facebook
Quote:
People of in the state of OHIO, Lebron might be gone but you still have my crazy, unpredictable, **** talkin, exciting ass to watch !!
I love him so much.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post

We'll see, but I don't see Lebron playing 2nd fiddle to anyone, but that's anyones guess right now.

But it's a bit annoying to say people he's not clutch or doesn't have ice in his veins when he's put up some of the most amazing playoff performances in history pretty much all by himself. He led a terrible team into the Finals vs the Spurs when they had no business going that far and really weren't the best team in the East.

Besides that, remember when Kobe was trying to gtfo of LA like no other? Remember when he was crying for help? He may not have said "well not I don't have the burden to score 30 every night" but that's exactly what he meant, otherwise why would he care about getting help? The point is Lebron doesn't care about racking up stats. He could do 40/10/10 nearly every night.

Just seeing people saying he lacks a killer instinct is clearly ignoring some of the most amazing playoff performances people have ever seen. You can't have it both ways, just because he hasn't won a ring doesn't mean he's not clutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty for your viewing pleasure:

Geez Flip Saunders is pretty dumb, his first name is not that hard to pronounce. I'm not gonna lie I am so pumped for the Wizards this year. I know we probably won't get near the playoffs but I think our team will be exciting. Our guard Trio of Hinrich/Wall/Arenas is almost a carbon copy of the Bulls successful guard trio from a couple years back of Hinrich/Rose/Gordon. Our bigs are definitely athletic freaks who can block shots. Seraphin, Booker, N'diaye, Blatche, Mcgee. I'm really excited to see Mcgee. He had a growth spurt over the summer. He is now a legit 7 feet bare foot and measured in about 7-2" with sneakers on. With his freakish athleticism and length it's gonna be so exciting to watch Wall throwing oops to him. He also added some muscle. Best news I heard this week is that Seraphin will be a Wizard next year baring complications with his buyout. From what I understand though the cash the Bulls gave to us in the Hinrich trade is definitely enough to cover the $500,000 buyout. Apparently that was one of the sticking points in the Hinrich trade, getting the extra cash. I hope we can sign another wing. Nick Young always shows spurts of being a stud but at this point I don't expect any consistency from him. I do love Al Thornton though. He's a bull. I love that he's down here taking part in the rookie/summer league player mini camp. It was great to see him shoving Sun Yue around, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think LeBron should just play center. He'll know exactly what players driving to the hole are thinking!
Old 07-09-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When are the schedules released? Everyone needs to know when Miami visits Cleveland so everyone can act ungrateful and throw **** at Lebron lol.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sadly that's probably the only game that cavs fans will attend at the Q this season, and just to boo a player.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw the whole letter of Dan Gilbert. I am crying in laughter. The curse of Dan Gilbert.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHH, so ******* scared. And Cleveland is gonna win the championship before the Heat. Thats hilarious, good luck doing that with Mo Williams as ur star player. U stupid, hypocrtical dumbass.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, i really don't know WTF Gilbert was thinking when he personally guaranteed winning a title before the Heat do. Does he not realize who is on his team? Does he not know that over the next five years, $85 million of his hard earned money will go to Anderson Varejao, Antawn Jamison and Maurice Williams?
Old 07-09-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, i really don't know WTF Gilbert was thinking when he personally guaranteed winning a title before the Heat do. Does he not realize who is on his team? Does he not know that over the next five years, $85 million of his hard earned money will go to Anderson Varejao, Antawn Jamison and Maurice Williams?
It was over-emotional, stupid, and childish. And he should have been the bigger person. However, I think he feels like Lebron strung him, the organization, and the city out for ratings and whatnot.

From what's been said about Lebron not wanting to meet with Izzo, to not returning any of Gilbert's texts or calls since the playoff loss, etc. it seems like James had little to no real interest of returning to the Cavs the entire time, and any perceived interest was feigned for drama and suspense.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gilbert's letter was addressed to cavs fans, so if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't read other ppl's mail :D
Old 07-09-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
It was over-emotional, stupid, and childish. And he should have been the bigger person. However, I think he feels like Lebron strung him, the organization, and the city out for ratings and whatnot.

From what's been said about Lebron not wanting to meet with Izzo, to not returning any of Gilbert's texts or calls since the playoff loss, etc. it seems like James had little to no real interest of returning to the Cavs the entire time, and any perceived interest was feigned for drama and suspense.
I don't necessarily think he dragged the Cavs specifically for ratings, but he did it to keep himself from looking like an asshole, knowing that he wanted to leave all along. Keeping with the girlfriend analogy, this is like wanting to leave your long time girlfriend, but not having the balls to tell her straight up that you found a better looking girl, so you drag it on as much as possible to prevent from hurting her, even though the whole time you knew you were leaving. Gilbert has the right to be upset, and wish hell upon Lebron and the Miami Heat, but to do so publicly is an absolute embarrassment. Not only does he make himself look like a complete fool, but he's essentially condoning and encouraging the unmerited ill-will that the state of Ohio has towards James.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Why does everyone think he knew he was leaving for so long when he was just trying to recruit Bosh a few days ago? I think he would have gladly stayed had he been able to get a guy like Bosh to come, or Amare, or something along those lines. When he knew it would be just him of course there wasn't much of a chance of it happening, but I fully believe he was trying to get Bosh to come and Bosh was the one who wouldn't.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why does everyone think he knew he was leaving for so long when he was just trying to recruit Bosh a few days ago? I think he would have gladly stayed had he been able to get a guy like Bosh to come, or Amare, or something along those lines. When he knew it would be just him of course there wasn't much of a chance of it happening, but I fully believe he was trying to get Bosh to come and Bosh was the one who wouldn't.
Do we know for sure if it was Lebron trying to recruit Bosh himself, or if the Cavs were trying to do a sign-and-trade with Toronto for the benefit of both teams? For all we know, Lebron could have told Bosh to say, "Lol wut, Cleveland?" and for the three of them to unite in Miami.

I dunno, it just seems more and more like Miami was the destination all along, with everything concerning the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, and Cavs as nothing more than a dog and pony show. I really think Chicago was the only other horse in this race.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Him and Bosh had been talking for a few weeks, along with Wade. If they were all colluding to join the same team, why would Lebron try to stir **** up with Wade by trying to pry Bosh away from Miami? I think that was another half assed effort by Lebron to make it seem like he wanted to stay in Cleveland when it was clear he didn't want to. He had to have known that there was no way Bosh would go to Cleveland, and sure enough, Bosh shot that idea down right away.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Him and Bosh had been talking for a few weeks, along with Wade. If they were all colluding to join the same team, why would Lebron try to stir **** up with Wade by trying to pry Bosh away from Miami? I think that was another half assed effort by Lebron to make it seem like he wanted to stay in Cleveland when it was clear he didn't want to. He had to have known that there was no way Bosh would go to Cleveland, and sure enough, Bosh shot that idea down right away.
Exactly. Like I said, I think the Bosh sign-and-trade was more of a Gilbert idea than a Lebron idea.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
gilbert's letter was addressed to cavs fans, so if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't read other ppl's mail :D
And shouldn't be plastered all over ESPN.......
Old 07-09-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

I don't think it was to stir **** up with Wade, I bet you Wade discussed with Bosh options those two could do, like playing together in Chicago or Miami in case Lebron went elsewhere. Obviously we don't know what really happened, and maybe their 1st choice was for them to all 3 go to MIA, but I don't think we can just assume Cleveland was out from the get go and he didn't even make an attempt to recruit Bosh because the signs say otherwise.

I also don't know if Lebron tried to recruit him, or Cleveland did, but if we can assume Cleveland had no shot we can equally assume Lebron honestly wanted to play there and would have if Bosh would of been down for the S&T. It's actually more evidence to prove he did want to return with help more then the other way around.

Were all just guessing because nobody really knows.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't think it was to stir **** up with Wade, I bet you Wade discussed with Bosh options those two could do, like playing together in Chicago or Miami in case Lebron went elsewhere. Obviously we don't know what really happened, and maybe their 1st choice was for them to all 3 go to MIA, but I don't think we can just assume Cleveland was out from the get go and he didn't even make an attempt to recruit Bosh because the signs say otherwise.

I also don't know if Lebron tried to recruit him, or Cleveland did, but if we can assume Cleveland had no shot we can equally assume Lebron honestly wanted to play there and would have if Bosh would of been down for the S&T. It's actually more evidence to prove he did want to return with help more then the other way around.

Were all just guessing because nobody really knows.
Quote:
Gilbert said James never returned a single phone message or text since the end of the season and that the Cavs were not informed of James' decision until he went on the air.
So other than his formal meeting with the Cavs, he has had essentially zero contact with them since the end of May. That doesn't sound like someone who wanted to return to Cleveland.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of curiosity, why isn't Dwyane Wade being ripped for not signing with his hometown team?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote