Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

question: in 2 years, when Favors comes into his own, and Bropez is a top 3 center in the league, how are the Heat going to stop them?

yea, that's right. building through the draft baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be quite a shame when Favors turns out to be a monumental bust.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's going to be quite a shame when Favors turns out to be a monumental bust.
dont make me hate you. he will be a stud muffin.

and he's better than charlie v...and his contract.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Yes, I actually do think he does. These guys have huge ego's, and they need to feed them. Many players overvalue their importance to their team, and I think this is one of those cases. Sure it's a theory, and when it comes right down to it, it's just my opinion. But that's what I think will happen.

I think Chris Bosh views himself as a top 5 player in the league, and while he's a great player, he's not in the same category as the other two. I think he's going to believe in the whole "Three Kings" thing when in reality no one will talk about him in the same light as LeBron or DWade. When it hits him that it isn't really the trio that is getting all the attention, that's when he'll get angry, frustrated, etc. He himself said he wanted to be a centerpiece for a championship team, and on this team, sadly, he isn't. He could be for many other teams, but not for this one. Wade and James are the centerpiece. They can control the offense, lead it, guide it, not Bosh. Bosh is the guy that will take advantage of the constant double teams the other guys get. And that too, IMO, will anger him. People could/will credit some of his success to the other two, taking away from what he does. Kind of like what happened with Kobe and Shaq.
"Kobe's only that good because Shaq gets double teamed and he's always open."
"Kobe's only good because teams focus on stopping Shaq, not Kobe."
"If it weren't for Shaq, Kobe wouln't win."

What happened to that superteam? It imploded.

That's why I think Bosh will get frustrated. As of right now, all three guys are acting as if they are equally important to the team. They're not.

So that's why he took less money right? Even knowing that he could have done a S&T with Houston and been "the guy", and gotten 30 more million dollars? But yea, explain to me why he would go to a team knowing two of the best players would be playing on, and take less money, then somehow in your explanation still feel like he's "the man" over a team Wade was already on, and Lebron went to?

All of that makes absolutely no sense what so ever, and your explanation of how Bosh would be to you, he pretty much did everything exactly the opposite of a player who would have felt that way.

You keep saying "when he realizes he isn't getting the attention he'll get frustrated", you don't think he knew he wouldn't get the attention years ago when they even discussed this? Let's be serious and stop coming up with ridiculous theories that make no sense at all. If he really wanted ALL the attention, and would get mad about somebody else taking it, he wouldn't have wanted to play with those two, nor would he have taken alot less money to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Heat will likely win the east this year with no major hiccups. However, if they win the whole title I can see the disease of more creeping in after that.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is Otis Smith doing ? Why is he just signing New York Knicks castoffs?

First Duhon now Q-Rich and he wants Al Harrington all that is left is trading for Eddy Curry lol.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Lebron isn't Clutch have you not watch the Cavs in the playoff these last couple of years? LeBron is more clutch than Kobe. What was Kobe 6-24 in game 7 of the NBA finals and after Shaq left Kobe had a hard time getting out of the 1st round of the playoffs for awhile.
It has never been his matchup that lost them the series. Since when was being clutch actually being the crutch that supports the entire team that can't stay with the Celtics/Magic? He got such a average team to the finals and ran into the veterans of San Antonio.

Also, Lebron leaving Cleveland isn't an admittance that he can't be built around to win a championship, it's an realization that Cleveland can't do it.

Yeah, a lot of you are all about hating for his "chosen one", King, witness stuff and you know what? He probably is tired of not winning the championships those names should probably come with. Lebron is under more pressure to win championships than anyone ever has been in all of sports and he wants to get the monkey off his back pronto.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh played in Toronto freakin Canada that is career hell. He will get more attention in miami than he ever did in toronto. Who actually watches a raptors game?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 - Way to use the completely bunk argument that LeBron struggles in the 4th QTR. Only he has been one of the best in that category every year he has been in the league.

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM
http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM
http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

But he wants Dwyane Wade to carry the load in the 4th... *njxeyerollhere*

#2 LeBron wants to be Pippen and Wade to be Jordan is such a stupid argument. LeBron is a much better player than Pippen was, which is saying something; and Wade is no Michael Jordan. By the way, it was Wade that volunteered to come off the bench for Team USA. Why is it LeBron that is the one who takes a step back and defers? Because Wade has already done it in the past; and by just encouraging James to come to town, has done so again.

#3 Moses Malone, Moses Malone, Moses Malone

#4 So Kobe running Shaq out of town, demanding to be traded, trying to undermine Bynum were good things? Wow...

Last edited by Shiver : 07-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haslem back to the Heat. Woot woot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So that's why he took less money right? Even knowing that he could have done a S&T with Houston and been "the guy", and gotten 30 more million dollars? But yea, explain to me why he would go to a team knowing two of the best players would be playing on, and take less money, then somehow in your explanation still feel like he's "the man" over a team Wade was already on, and Lebron went to?
Because, IMO, he thinks he's one of the best players as well. That's the basis of my argument. He views himself just as important to the team as LeBron and DWade, but he isn't. If the Heat had signed Hakim Warrick, do you think he'd have been presented at the same time and with the same fervor and excitement as LeBron and DWade? That he'd be coming up on the platform with his back facing the crowd, everyone yelling at him in excitement, etc? No.

But the Heat are feeding Bosh this lie that he's just as important as Wade and LeBron are. And he's believing it.

And I'm not saying he feels like he's "the man" over Wade, but rather feels all three guys are "the men," all on the same level.

Quote:
All of that makes absolutely no sense what so ever, and your explanation of how Bosh would be to you, he pretty much did everything exactly the opposite of a player who would have felt that way.
He didn't go to a sucky team because he was already on one and wanted out. He wanted to be on a contending team. That's why he gave up the money. And also because, as I'm trying to convey, he thinks he's Miami's saviour, together with James and Dwade.

Quote:
You keep saying "when he realizes he isn't getting the attention he'll get frustrated", you don't think he knew he wouldn't get the attention years ago when they even discussed this?
No, I seriously don't. All his career, he's been THE guy for Toronto, and everybody says that the team will win based on his performance and the usual comments that go around. It was his team. He doesn't know otherwise, he's never been a #2, let alone a #3. I think he's still carrying that mentality, that people will acknowledge him as being just as crucial to the Heat's success as Wade and James. That's why he's partaking in the LeBron James sweepstakes celebrations (because nobody is throwing Chris Bosh ones) as if it was also his own.

Quote:
Let's be serious and stop coming up with ridiculous theories that make no sense at all. If he really wanted ALL the attention, and would get mad about somebody else taking it, he wouldn't have wanted to play with those two, nor would he have taken alot less money to do it.
It makes sense to me, and I'm guessing a couple other people as well, and ultimately, it's just my opinion and what I believe will happen. And again, he's not looking for attention, but he expects to get it. He won't get mad that others are getting it, but rather that he's getting none. He's going to want attention. When he doesn't get it, when nobody gives a crap about him compared to DWade and LeBron, when he finally figures it out, that LeBron is the best basketball player, followed by DWade, followed by him, that's when I think he'll start whatever issues he wants to create.

People are constantly mentioning Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen during these discussions, arguing who's who. But nobody's mentioning Dennis Rodman. He was important to the Bulls team, VERY important, and people claim he was underrated and whatnot. Why? Because he was the #3 guy. Rodman knew that. Bosh doesn't.

So, if DWade is Jordan and LeBron is Pippen, I wonder who Rodman, the #3 guy who gets the least credit and is mentioned the least, will be...

And just to prove my point a bit more, it's already begun. Out of the three, the guy being mentioned the least on these discussions, for the most part, is Bosh. Same is happening on ESPN, on Yahoo!, and everywhere else.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
So Kobe running Shaq out of town, demanding to be traded, trying to undermine Bynum were good things? Wow...
Nope, they definitely weren't, and this is coming from a Lakers fan.

But it's something that LeBron would never do either.

I was trying to prove that Kobe did everything he could so that the Lakers were HIS team, and most of the things he did are not in accordance with how I thought he should have managed the entire situation.

LeBron, on the other hand, simply threw HIS team away and joined DWade's.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone rips Kobe for running Shaq out of town, but a big part of their disagreements were that

SHAQ WAS F***ING LAZY! He came to practices eating chips and slurpees and never put in the work. If you look back now, you could have seen the rift coming from a mile away when you have a lazy S.O.B. compared wtih the hardest working player in the NBA (right next to Yao Ming).
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Everyone rips Kobe for running Shaq out of town, but a big part of their disagreements were that

SHAQ WAS F***ING LAZY! He came to practices eating chips and slurpees and never put in the work. If you look back now, you could have seen the rift coming from a mile away when you have a lazy S.O.B. compared wtih the hardest working player in the NBA (right next to Yao Ming).
That, and disagreements with the FO, such as the incident with Jerry Buss during a preseason game with the whole "Pay Me!" thing.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Durant is quite putrid in the clutch.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah what an amazing off-season. :/

I dont have a huge problem with Q if he remains in good shape, but what a **** off-season. The contract obviously cant be that bad, since we already used half the MLE on Duhon.

I really wish we were signing him to I dont know, backup Redick...opposed to VC. :( And I'm not even a huge Redick fan, but I really have grown to dislike this old version of Carter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah what an amazing off-season. :/

I dont have a huge problem with Q if he remains in good shape, but what a **** off-season. The contract obviously cant be that bad, since we already used half the MLE on Duhon.

I really wish we were signing him to I dont know, backup Redick...opposed to VC. :( And I'm not even a huge Redick fan, but I really have grown to dislike this old version of Carter.
Does the Q signing mean anything for matching Redick?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I was just about to post about that. There is no way of knowing.

Knowing Otis, he may still opt to keep Redick and Q just replaces Barnes. Otis has been hot on Q for a few years also. He continues to go after his guys, oddly enough, all his guys blow in the eyes of most.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-12-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
lol. I was just about to post about that. There is no way of knowing.

Knowing Otis, he may still opt to keep Redick and Q just replaces Barnes. Otis has been hot on Q for a few years also. He continues to go after his guys, oddly enough, all his guys blow in the eyes of most.
Just keep stacking up those Knicks castoffs MOTH lol
Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol.

The Orlando Sentinel is saying we still want Redick as well and Otis Smith likes Pietrus off the bench and prefers Q to Barnes.

So...

Nelson
Carter
Richardson
Lewis
Howard

Duhon
Redick
Pietrus
Bass/Anderson
Gortat

Assuming we'll pay the tax for JJ...we'll be done after that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the right thing to do is keep Barnes and get rid of Reddick if possible, I just worry he isn't big enough to guard 2s with starters minutes...

And LT, if Harrington goes there in a ST or something that would be a nice low post set of players with him and Dwight. I mean **** they don't use Brandon Bass and he has a pretty well rounded game.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of these goddamn GM's needs to trade for Villanueva. For real.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

For some reason, people still haven't realized that Shaq's made a complete jackass of himself on just about every team he's been on. He's the perfect example of how, as an athlete, if you're nice to the media blowhards they will keep your reputation in pristine condition.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 07-12-2010 at 04:42 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I think the right thing to do is keep Barnes and get rid of Reddick if possible, I just worry he isn't big enough to guard 2s with starters minutes...

And LT, if Harrington goes there in a ST or something that would be a nice low post set of players with him and Dwight. I mean **** they don't use Brandon Bass and he has a pretty well rounded game.
I wouldnt worry about Redick on defense...We already play 4 on 5 with Carter out there. Redick may not be an amazing defender, but he's scrappy and he tries his best at all times. He's still not my fav but, he has really grown as a player over the years. He's serviceable on defense and still a helluva lot better than Vince these days.

And Harrington wont be coming to Orlando anymore, I'm sure. Signing Q pretty much means, Lewis has to stay at PF. Q will probably start at the 3...or Pietrus.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-12-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post

If they are looking to get post player then can take Eddy Curry as well lol then they can have 4 people on the court be former Knicks