Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're relying on Butler to become more of an offensive threat by adding more defense to the team. Their offense is completely dependent on Terry, Butler, and Dirk...but if they get a lead, they should be about as good as anyone at keeping it. Super-strong defensive personnel.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Their offense is completely dependent on Terry, Butler, and Dirk
that's why they're counting on Beaubois taking a step up as a scorer. he showed a lot of flashes last year, it's now just a matter of being consistent.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
that's why they're counting on Beaubois taking a step up as a scorer. he showed a lot of flashes last year, it's now just a matter of being consistent.
Would you rather trade Roddy and some contracts for Gilbert and just go after it aggressivley against the Lakers or does it even matter because Kobe will most likely rape the West for at least 2 more years?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Would you rather trade Roddy and some contracts for Gilbert and just go after it aggressivley against the Lakers or does it even matter because Kobe will most likely rape the West for at least 2 more years?
I think Donnie Nelson is trying to get some young guys on the team who can pick up some of the slack once Dirk is done. Beaubois and Jones give you the backcourt of the future, they went and got Ian Mahinmi to be a project at center, and Tyson Chandler is only 27. There are some decent pieces and I think teams are looking at OKC or even the Bulls from a couple years ago and seeing that building through the draft is the best way to build a long-term contender.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha ok I understand but I was asking what you would do just look into the future?

And I saw an article saying Byron Scott is planning on bringing Jamison off the bench with the possibility of Jamario Moon or DANNY GREEN starting at SF.. Cleveland still has a team? Yes.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty I am sorry that you will be forced to the ways of Billy King.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Haha ok I understand but I was asking what you would do just look into the future?
I'm of the belief that the window for Dirk to win a title is essentially closed. We might sneak in one his last year, but I am not really sold on it. I would rather start building a young team that can gel together and develop a good chemistry.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see what happens when this mini-dynasty for the Lakers ends. I mean, I still want to see Kobe play and whatnot, I'm just curious as to who Jerry Buss and co. will be able to lure to LA, because we all know he's going after some superstar as soon as he gets the chance.

Dwight? Durant? Roy? Rose? Who knows.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nba.com/kings/video/2010/...s=iref:nbahpt2

The future is looking good for the Kings :D. Cousins with 19/12/3, some very slick passes this game. Strong as an ox down low, too, good luck getting that guy out of position.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I want to see what happens when this mini-dynasty for the Lakers ends. I mean, I still want to see Kobe play and whatnot, I'm just curious as to who Jerry Buss and co. will be able to lure to LA, because we all know he's going after some superstar as soon as he gets the chance.

I think it'll be similar to the 90s Lakeshow period. The team will still be competetive and have some cool, entertaining players, but likely won't have anything to show for it. They'll be relevant, but not elite.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe i judge the team i root for players to harshly but im still not sold on Rose yet. The team has not gotten much better than the Kirk Hinrich led bulls.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Maybe i judge the team i root for players to harshly but im still not sold on Rose yet. The team has not gotten much better than the Kirk Hinrich led bulls.
Noah is better than he was before Rose. They added Boozer, who is a better big man than anyone the Bulls have had since Elton Brand. They lost Ben Gordon from pre-Rose, but have added Kyle Korver to replace his shooting, and neither are anything great defensively. They have better depth in the front court. Deng has regressed, but still can turn around. Rose is twice the point guard Hinrich is/was in terms of ball handling and distribution, but he needs to step up in leadership. He's also a better scorer minus outside shooting.

Overall, the Bulls have only taken a hit in the fact that they really have no shooting guard, and defensively in the back court, as well as leadership. Rose could easily step up and become a leader, but the question is will he? Other than that, Rose is an upgrade in every way to Hinrich at PG. I loved Hinrich and really wish we kept him, but he shouldn't be playing PG, imo. Other than that, their front court is much, much better as well.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose does something Hinrich never did and will never be able to do.

He sells tickets, and that is arguably one of the most important aspects of a basketball player.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Rose does something Hinrich never did and will never be able to do.

He sells tickets, and that is arguably one of the most important aspects of a basketball player.
Also, Rose is much better.

Rose has 16-6-4 his rookie season and 20-6-4 his sophomore campaign. Against Hinrich's 12-7-3 and 16-6-4. Add to this that Rose would be 3 years younger than Hinrich at those times in their careers.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

The future is looking good for the Kings :D. Cousins with 19/12/3, some very slick passes this game. Strong as an ox down low, too, good luck getting that guy out of position.
That was really impressive. He's gonna end up being one of the best posts in the league.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post

Rose has 16-6-4 his rookie season and 20-6-4 his sophomore campaign. Against Hinrich's 12-7-3 and 16-6-4. Add to this that Rose would be 3 years younger than Hinrich at those times in their careers.
The Bulls team that Hinrich played for was a bit better, though. Gordon was there, Deng was way better than he is now, and the team was just super deep. Hinrich didn't have to be the be-all, end-all like Rose does.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think we don't see big men in the NBA today like we used to bc they simply aren't learning the fundamentals of the position like they used to.

Take a look at a guy like Glenn Davis. That fatboy has skill. He's not even that tall, but he worked on his post game and look what he can do. He's an overachiever on that frame bc he learned the basic fundamentals of playing inside as a big man. If he was 3 inches taller, he'd be an all star.

All these 6 10 - 7 foot guys, they simply don't put in the work to learn that post up game. They all want to play like guards nowadays. And coaches aren't teaching them how to post up anymore.

I think that's the problem. It's not that we lack big men, we just lack the proper coaching and commitment.
I think a big issue is the style of play of AAU basketball. As somebody mentioned HS hoops can have pretty weak competition. Granted some teams will play really good competition (prep schools up in NE, as a NJ guy I know St. Pats, St. Bens, and St. Anthony's all play good schedules, Oak Hill and Findlay Prep are huge basketball schools, Montrose Christian in Maryland, and there's a bunch more) but the best competition is typically AAU.

As far as I can tell, AAU basketball is a step down from all star basketball in terms of style of play, lots of threes and dunks, teams running up and down the floor, not a very physical game and not much defense. In all star games big guys don't tend to touch the ball a lot, if they do it's just a dunk, and guys with an outside game will get more touches. So they're kind of forced to develop that style of game to get touches. You'll find some who are big bodies and not athletic enough to play that style so they're forced to develop a post game, but somebody who can just run the floor, pop jumpers, and dunk clear paths to the rim will just do that and get a scholarship from a high level college and try to jump to the NBA.

An interesting example is Anthony Davis, a 2011 PF prospect who's like 6'10 and 200 lbs, way too skinny to play in the NBA. He was a 6'2 guard prospect who was really not getting recruited by major colleges, then had an 8 inch growth spurt and he's now a 6'10 guy with great athleticism and some guard skills. Basically your prototypical face up 4 prospect, and he's a really hot player on the recruiting circuit - down to 'Cuse, Ohio State, and Kentucky I believe with UNC trying to get in on him also. John Henson of UNC, who was a little too skinny to play last year but a 6'10 skinny SF-PF tweener (almost Anthony Randolph-like), should be another lottery flame out because he's too skinny. But in college he's an athletic shot blocker who's versatile enough to do some stuff on the floor offensively, so he's a big time recruit. That's the kind of player colleges recruit highly, not the Big Baby or DeJuan Blair type. So that's what players try to become.

Even JayVaughn Pinkston, a NYC guy who's going to be playing for my Villanova team next year, was a 6'6 PF who was a load in the paint at like 240-250, but he's trying to drop down to the 215 area I believe and develop a perimiter game to play in the NBA. Guys have to fit a mold, and a lot of it's based on height and athleticism, so they become what teams recruit and don't develop a post game and are too skinny to play in the NBA. Probably why big guys can come from smaller schools, because the atypical ones can get under-recruited and develop better there.

It's a shame, because the guys who have the bulk to play in the post tend to have major conditioning issues too which makes teams shy away and doesn't allow them to play the maximum amount of minutes. UCLA has a guy coming in I believe this year, Josh Smith, from Washington who is a huge dude but it's tough to know if he's just going to eat his way out of basketball and flame out, or even not be able to play enough minutes. Dexter Pittman is an example of a guy who at Texas was a monster when he was on the floor, but only could play like 20 minutes a game. Another homer example is Markus Kennedy, a 6'9ish maybe around 260 big guy who has nice hands, soft touch around the basket, good footwork, and is a great passer. But he's got conditioning issues and doesn't run the floor that well and isn't a great athlete. Committed to play at Villanova and come in this fall, but he's taking a prep year and a lot of 'Nova fans don't think he's ever going to suit up for Jay Wright. By all accounts a nice kid despite the fact that he's on his way to his 5th high school in 5 years, and really skilled, but who knows what kind of future he's going to have. DaJuan Coleman is a guy from upstate NY who goes like 6'8 280 right now I believe and currently IS a highly recruited player (consensus top 5 in 2012), so hopefully he can break that mold a little.

Long story short, I think the way colleges recruit and how much they need different things than the NBA in big guys has as much to do with poor big man development as coaching does. Not unlike what the spread does for NFL evaluations.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The Bulls team that Hinrich played for was a bit better, though. Gordon was there, Deng was way better than he is now, and the team was just super deep. Hinrich didn't have to be the be-all, end-all like Rose does.
He said he was not sold on Rose. If he is not sold on the Bulls that is another question altogether. Even though at this point the team will be equal or better at every position except shooting guard.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

yea d cuz is beastly . . we all know that. cant wait to see bynum v cousins

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post

What kind of jump Rose is able to make this year and then after that is going to go a long way in determining how good this Bulls team can become.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
What kind of jump Rose is able to make this year and then after that is going to go a long way in determining how good this Bulls team can become.
It is all on him now. He has the perfect P&R partner. He will have at least one shooter in Korver and possibly two with Redick. I am hoping he averages at least 8 assists this year.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

Yeah, Buss will definitely go out and get someone to be the face of the franchise. I doubt itll be Durant, but he could go all out and go for someone like Dwight Howard....

...the other day i was dreaming about Deron Williams for some reason...id be a happy camper.

Luckily we dont have to think about this just yet because i think this team is going to be very solid for at least 2-3 years.

Team i expect to be the 2 seed in the west this year.....OKC Thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

So as of right now this is what I hope the Bulls look like:
Rose/Dooling
Redick/Brewer
Deng/Korver/JJ
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Miller/Asik

Competent backup Pt with a shooter at the 2 and 3 and a defender at 2 and 3 as well. I would like Brad Miller Re-signed with Asik and Miller getting 10 mins each.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah, Buss will definitely go out and get someone to be the face of the franchise. I doubt itll be Durant, but he could go all out and go for someone like Dwight Howard....

...the other day i was dreaming about Deron Williams for some reason...id be a happy camper.

Luckily we dont have to think about this just yet because i think this team is going to be very solid for at least 2-3 years.

Team i expect to be the 2 seed in the west this year.....OKC Thunder.
Dwight Howard as a Laker? I hope not. Though I could see it happening.

I see Chris Paul, Kevin Durant and Dwight Howard in OKC in 2012 though.
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarcus Cousins with 33 points and 22 rebounds in 2 games

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote