Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I agree with this, Wall will be better too, Rose's game is just too limited, his ceiling is Tony Parker
How is Rose's game limited?

And Tony Parker? You do realize that Rose is twice the athlete Parker is and has a better jumper at the same point in their careers right? Rose is arguably one of the best mid-range shooters in the league (shot 44% from that range). Give him a prime Duncan and see what happens.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so you agree that Rose is nothing more than a #2
Old 07-14-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with this, Wall will be better too, Rose's game is just too limited, his ceiling is Tony Parker
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
How is Rose's game limited?

And Tony Parker? You do realize that Rose is twice the athlete Parker is and has a better jumper at the same point in their careers right? Rose is arguably one of the best mid-range shooters in the league (shot 44% from that range). Give him a prime Duncan and see what happens.
Exactly. Just because their games are similar, doesn't mean that's what his ceiling is.

Also, Parker has only averaged 6+ assists in 3 seasons his entire career. Rose has already done it in both of his first two seasons. He's already a 5 ppg better scorer than Parker was at a similar stage in their careers, with way, way, way less talent around him.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't a PG almost always a #2, by the nature of the position? Define what a "#2" is.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yea, that's part of the problem with him only having played 1 year in college. From everything I've read/heard/seen, it took him a while in HS to become comfortable in his style of play with regards to everyone around him. I think it wasn't until late that he started just taking over, I could be wrong.

We saw the same thing at Memphis. All during the season he just deferred to everyone, but come tournament time he started taking over once he was comfortable.

There have been glimpses of that on the Bulls, especially this past year like in the playoffs. I think he needs to just accept that mentality from now on. Once he gets comfortable with the level of the game and in his situation, he should definitely be able to turn it on.

Like you said, he's just a kid, and I think he's still intimidated/doesn't know his place yet.
I think Rose has a killer instinct, but his humbleness tends to interfere with it. As he continues to grow and mature I think you'll see him be more aggressive.

I just go back and watch the Game 1 highlights of the Boston series to remind myself that I need to be patient with him. He certainly has the physical tools and the work ethic to be an elite player in this league.

But, I will agree with you that his passive mentality is the one thing holding him back. Love them or hate them, guys like Jordan/Bryant/LeBron were/are great because of their cockiness and arrogance.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This supremely talented fellow has more rings alone that the new Heat-trifecta combined.

Also, their faces are funny.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Exactly. Just because their games are similar, doesn't mean that's what his ceiling is.

Also, Parker has only averaged 6+ assists in 3 seasons his entire career. Rose has already done it in both of his first two seasons. He's already a 5 ppg better scorer than Parker was at a similar stage in their careers, with way, way, way less talent around him.
And Rose had one of the worst outside shooting teams in the league this year (along with no post threat).

It's really hard to tell what kind of player Rose is right now. He has the ability to be an elite scorer at this level, but he also has playmaking skills. I've said this before, but I think Rose is a mini-LeBron James. Whereas Wall is a Rondo/Wade combo. Should be fun watching those two develop over the years.

In fact, I don't think Rose really understands how good of a player he can become. He could really care less about individual accolades as his focus is winning games. It also didn't help having Vinny Del ******* Negro as his coach. He's so humble and unassuming and that plays against him at times.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose is officially underrated because of this conversation...if he gets that J straightened out there is nothing in the NBA he cannot do.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Rose is officially underrated because of this conversation...if he gets that J straightened out there is nothing in the NBA he cannot do.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Knicks don't have a 1st round draft pick for the next 2 years.....

*sigh*
Old 07-14-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I honestly think you can legitimately argue either one. I love Rose, and he's on my team, so obviously for the moment I'd side with him. But I haven't watched nearly enough of Tyreke to make a good decision.

That said, Rose still has tons of potential he hasn't even sniffed yet. I love the kid, but his biggest flaw is that he is way, waaayyy too laid back. If he could develop a sense of urgency, that killer instinct, I think he could be phenominal. The problem is, he's perfectly happy being a facilitator, letting other guys do what they want and doing what he can to make them better. He doesn't have the type of personality to say, "**** you guys, if we want to win, give me the ball and get out of the way." It's more like, "Oh, you want me to take over. Ok, I guess I can do that if everyone wants me to."

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy that Rose isn't some huge asshole on the court, and love that he carries himself with a lot of respect for both other players and the game. But he might need to change that to take his game to the next level. He's way to passive right now.

How is Tyreke's jump shot compared to Rose's. I know Rose is still developing his, but his jumper from the elbow has become pretty automatic. Does Reke have some range?
Rose just isn't that type of player. He's not a Kobe or lebron type guy or even a gilbert arenas. Rose will always be a #2 guy that needs a #1 to be truly successful.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
When did I ever say that? Rose certainly isn't a pure PG (I'll concede that point to D-Unit), but he has enough playmaking skills to make his teammates better. He's more of a combo guard to be honest. He can run the offense and set people up. Or he can take over and score.

I think adding Boozer and a shooter will greatly help his game. He'll be deadly on the pick and roll with Boozer and teams won't be able to pack the lane like they did this year. He loves to drive and kick, which will be a lot easier with added weapons on offense.

Bill Simmons said after the Boston series he removed the ceiling from Derrick's game and I have to agree. I don't think he'll ever reach his maximum potential, but a couple years down the line he's going to be a scary, scary player, especially if we can keep up the talent around him.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Rose just isn't that type of player. He's not a Kobe or lebron type guy or even a gilbert arenas. Rose will always be a #2 guy that needs a #1 to be truly successful.
I really don't know how you can make that determination this early in his career. What PG doesn't need a #1, or a go-to-guy to be truly successful?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I think Rose has a killer instinct, but his humbleness tends to interfere with it. As he continues to grow and mature I think you'll see him be more aggressive.

I just go back and watch the Game 1 highlights of the Boston series to remind myself that I need to be patient with him. He certainly has the physical tools and the work ethic to be an elite player in this league.

But, I will agree with you that his passive mentality is the one thing holding him back. Love them or hate them, guys like Jordan/Bryant/LeBron were/are great because of their cockiness and arrogance.
Yea, I didn't mean he doesn't have that killer instinct. We definitely have seen glimpses of it. Just that, more often than not he's content to take a back seat and let things happen rather than making them happen. We only really see that aggressiveness when his back's against the wall. He needs to play like that whether it's game 7 or the first game of the season.

Quote:
Ehh, he still needs to start making some better decisions and improve his D a bunch. I'm ok with his decision making, it'll come with time, but like he worked on his jumper last offseason, I hope he can work with Thibodeau to improve his D. He's so raw defensively (like most of his game) that he could make huge strides on D given his athleticism and work ethic.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose reminds me of Dwayne Wade, except he's a better passer, but has a worse jump shot.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I really don't know how you can make that determination this early in his career. What PG doesn't need a #1, or a go-to-guy to be truly successful?
Exactly. Some people on this forum want him to take over games, but it's not in the nature of the PG position to do so.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

someone has to hate on other teams while you all hate on Miami
Old 07-14-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's hate on Boston.

lol they're old and recommitted to Allen and Pierce in a desperate attempt to remain relevant only to see Miami totally **** them.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
I strongly, strongly disagree with this assessment. He's certainly not going to carry a team night in and night out, but give him a #2 option and some solid role players and he will be extremely successful.

And BBD, I don't like the Wade comparison. Rose's jumper is already light years ahead of where Wade's was at 21 (he's 8 years older than Rose as well). Wade also draws contact a lot better than Rose, which is why I say Wall reminds me of Wade moreso than Derrick does.

Rose is the definition of a combo guard, not that there is anything wrong with that. He's still figuring out how his game fits into this league. He's certainly not a true PG, but he's also not a 2. He's somewhere in between.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Let's hate on Boston.

lol they're old and recommitted to Allen and Pierce in a desperate attempt to remain relevant only to see Miami totally **** them.
I'm on that bandwagon. I can't stand anyone on that roster (outside of Ray Allen).

Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Break out player this year... Donte Greene SF for the Kings. 6'11 225lbs so he already has the size and length factor over almost every SF in the league. His jump shot has been improving every year and with Tyreke hopefully improving off his 20 5 5 season and Cousins being a go to big man he should thrive. He is our defensive stopper also and as of now has the nod over Casspi to start IMO.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose did a decent job of taking the team on his back in several games, he just wasn't consistent with it. He also hasn't figured out his balance between scoring and passing. A few things I said earlier in this thread was that we don't know where his ceiling is, and that we will see better things from him in his third year, with more to work with. The things that he has going for him are his work ethic and that he is very responsive to coaching.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
This supremely talented fellow has more rings alone that the new Heat-trifecta combined.

Also, their faces are funny.

Someone needs to add Vujacic and his two rings to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Salley laughs at Adam Morrison.