Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Turiaf should only play 20 min in a back up role. Amar'e at C and AR at PF makes sense.
I think Turiaf's going to start so that Amare isn't technically the starting C, but only end up playing 20-25 minutes. Amare, Gallo, Chandler, Buike and Felton is the 5 I expect to see the most PT with Randolph, Douglas and Turiaf the next highest 3 in terms of PT.

@Brodeur
I can buy that, although I do think that Milwaukee, Charlotte and Atlanta are all within striking distance of the knicks and again depending on how well the young players take to playing with Amare will determine if we can surpass them.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks robbed GS on that deal.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably being a homer but I think the Wizards will sneak into the playoffs. No matter how dumb he is if he's on the court Arenas+Wall can be deadly. Can be like Rose+Gordon except Gilbert is actually a better defender and can draw fouls inside. Blatche is a super talented perimeter big man. Then there are all those athletes Wall has to throw oops to like Javale, Seraphin, Nick Young, Thornton, etc. Also Hinrich and Yi as reserves isn't horrible.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert's not a better defender than Gordon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Gilbert is a better defender than Gordon.
She what I did there

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nets for playoffs!

and STRIP, I know I'm perhaps biased, but you'll see how TERRIBLE Yi is. he's just awful
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting article that i pretty much agree with
http://arizona.sbnation.com/2010/7/1...ade-free-agent

Smith - Doubt the Hawks would trade him early but maybe around the deadline I could see it happening

Love - Don't see that happening at all

Favors - very much doubt it

West - I think is about the best chance the Suns would have on this list, maybe a package of Dudley & Warrick/Hill

M. Gasol - Not likely with how Thabeet has played

Thompson - 2nd most likely, prob just a straight up Dudley for Thompson swap

Nash Richardson Hedo PF Fropez / Dragic Childress Hill/Dudley/Warrick Frye

certainly a more conventional team than we have now

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well the dude got wrong which pick Favors was and his offer and rationale for the Nets was pretty bad, not gonna like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of those trade ideas are pretty damn terrible. Phoenix has nothing to offer any other team besides role players, unless they plan on eating a bad contract, i don't see how any of those could happen.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:28 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talk to me about Jason Thompson being expendable when the Kings sign Dalembert and Landry to extensions. Until then, the plan going forward has to be JT and Cousins as the primary members of the Sacramento frontcourt (as it should be).

Jared Dudley straight up? No.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on who doesn't love J Dudz

Last edited by fenikz : 07-17-2010 at 04:39 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Why was Ronnie Brewer even available? Memphis really didn't want to pay him 3 mill for one year? He is well worth that option, even if Rudy *** plays his position.
For some reason, they felt they needed to replace him with an older, shorter, shittier offensive player in Tony Allen for the same salary per year.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
interesting article that i pretty much agree with
http://arizona.sbnation.com/2010/7/1...ade-free-agent

Smith - Doubt the Hawks would trade him early but maybe around the deadline I could see it happening

Love - Don't see that happening at all

Favors - very much doubt it

West - I think is about the best chance the Suns would have on this list, maybe a package of Dudley & Warrick/Hill

M. Gasol - Not likely with how Thabeet has played

Thompson - 2nd most likely, prob just a straight up Dudley for Thompson swap

Nash Richardson Hedo PF Fropez / Dragic Childress Hill/Dudley/Warrick Frye

certainly a more conventional team than we have now

- The Smith trade is bleh. I personally would rather have those 3 role players and that first round pick than a guy who isn't even on Amares level and is similiar as far as won't take the Suns over the top even with Hedo and Nash.

- Kevin Love hahah that deal I think said Rich, Clark and Warrick. Not at all, isn't worth that much and though he is a good passer how does he fit that offense.

- LOL. Favors? Probably not but wouldn't be that surprised with Mikhail Prokorov.. hasn't made any LARGE move yet so maybe something is coming.

- David West would be a nice fit..CP3 would get a solid crop of poop in return and by 2011 hed be gone for sure.

- They(grizz) will keep the name Gasol based off of Paus success, true story.

- Really don't even know you Thompson, so from what I know you wouldn't be putting up 15+ points a game anyway.

You somehow get West that team is right there in the WCF again, West is a step down from Amare probably but adding Hedo helps.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think Turiaf's going to start so that Amare isn't technically the starting C, but only end up playing 20-25 minutes. Amare, Gallo, Chandler, Buike and Felton is the 5 I expect to see the most PT with Randolph, Douglas and Turiaf the next highest 3 in terms of PT.
Azu's knee hasn't fully healed, and even then, he's best as a 6th man. Your idea makes sense, except Ronny is an energy guy who has a bad back,knee, and heart. He brings the rah rah and ok defense, but he should never start. AR can play PF and C if he's given the playing time. Nellie hated him and jerked around his minutes, but he's outplayed Tim Duncan and Dwight Howard.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
For some reason, they felt they needed to replace him with an older, shorter, shittier offensive player in Tony Allen for the same salary per year.
Tony Allen will not get much if any playing time barring injury. Xavier is the 6th man and Sam Young is the 2nd wing. Kind of a head scratching signing as I think about it.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Knicks robbed GS on that deal.
If you can't rob Riley in a deal, you don't deserve to be GM.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doubt he makes the team, but this dude can ball. And he's Asian!

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Azu's knee hasn't fully healed, and even then, he's best as a 6th man. Your idea makes sense, except Ronny is an energy guy who has a bad back,knee, and heart. He brings the rah rah and ok defense, but he should never start. AR can play PF and C if he's given the playing time. Nellie hated him and jerked around his minutes, but he's outplayed Tim Duncan and Dwight Howard.
Yeah Azu probably won't play that much early on but I think his shooting will get him some pretty heavy rotational minutes as he's probably our second best shooter behind Gallo.

I think AR at the 4 makes sense, but I really don't think he'll play that much at the %, if Turiaf and that russian dude aren't at the 5, I'd rather just run with Amare there and let Gallo pick on PF's for a while With Randolph a looong 3 who can swap with gallo on defense depending on matchups. Overall I'm still skeptical with AR, I wasn't a big fan around draft time and his inabilty to add significantly more strength so far is worrying. I hope he'll be a good rotational player and think he'll do that, but I don't see him as a good fit at the 5 and think at the 3 and 4 he's got Chandler, Gallo and Amare to compete with.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he doesn't make the Mavs, pls come to the Bulls. You are awesome, Jeremy Lin.

Also, is Wall really that poor defensively? Lin was just blowing by him with out even breaking a sweat.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Doubt he makes the team, but this dude can ball. And he's Asian!
they mentioned him in the Dallas Morning News a few times. the team is shocked at his skills. I dont think he'll make the roster but I can see them trying to keep him around.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He must be, his defense was never like Wade or Rondo, for some reason he blows by people on offense and gets blown by people on defense, I watched Eric Bledsoe run a circle around him haha he is long though which is good...
Go Amare.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love his defense. Who do the Mavs have at PG? I think he will catch on with someone if not the Mavs, but I can't see how the Mavs would let him get away.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I love his defense. Who do the Mavs have at PG? I think he will catch on with someone if not the Mavs, but I can't see how the Mavs would let him get away.
Kidd, Roddy B, JJB are for sure on the roster. Plus Terry whose more of a SG.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
They have Kidd & Barea at PG and want Beaubois to play PG more often, instead of SG. I have no idea what the roster size limit is. I want to say 15 with 12 active or something like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Dominque Jones = J Rich?
Go Amare.