Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Interesting, have any more info?
Not much, other than that we're interested. But apparently him and Dirk are besties.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alexis Ajinca makes Earl Boykins look like a strongest man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do Wizard's fans feel about Gilbert's contract, health and attitude?

Curious cause I keep hearing about rumors of him going to Orlando... which I think are completely false btw...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So the Mavs are looking at Kaman. That makes sense since we already have 19 centers on the roster. I'd rather much have Kaman, but couldn't have we gone after before acquiring Tyson Chandler and Ajinca.
who would have thought that we could get decent centers now, when it seemed like, for the longest time, that Diop was as good as it was going to get?

and I use "good" loosely.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally would love Arenas on my team if I had a need at the position. 23/5/3 average for his career, obviously as a player he is in the upper echelon, but it's just the matter of dealing with his personality, I don't think players or coaches ever complained about him, and he was always been known as a hard worker.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how Arenas doesn't have one of the top three worst contracts in sports right now. He makes 18 million dollars this year (and will make 20+ mil avg the next three years) and he has played only 47 of a possible 246 games the last three seasons. That's pathetic. I wouldn't want anything to do with him if i was another team.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I wouldn't want anything to do with him if i was another team.
Yup, don't bother with him until he becomes an expiring.

Unless, of course, the Wizards are willing to discuss a trade for this perennial superstar:

Anything else, wait a couple years.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see how Arenas doesn't have one of the top three worst contracts in sports right now. He makes 18 million dollars this year (and will make 20+ mil avg the next three years) and he has played only 47 of a possible 246 games the last three seasons. That's pathetic. I wouldn't want anything to do with him if i was another team.
34 ppg in playoffs in 06, well worth the risk. especially with god mode down in Miami.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Amare isn't going to play for USA due to contract issues.. wtff?
Insurance on his contract won't cover FIBA games so he can't play. As a knicks fan I can't say that I mind.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
34 ppg in playoffs in 06, well worth the risk. especially with god mode down in Miami.
I never said he wasn't a good player, but he makes way too ******* much money for what he brings to a team. Besides, that number is from four f'ng years ago.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Ladainian Tomlinson was the NFL MVP in 2006. Things have changed a little since then.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well he's still decently young, was having a decent year until he got suspended this past season.

I think it's worth a flier especially with a team like the magic who could use his potential as a lead scorer to compete.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent been able to post for a while.

Thoughts on the Raps so far:

Losing Bosh sucked but it became pretty clear there was nothing the Raps could do. Im happy getting our first round pick back as well as the trade exemption and taht we didnt take back any bad contracts.

I think the deal with the Suns was un-*******-believable for the Raptors. While Barbosa is probably nothing more than a 6th man getting rid of Hedo without taking back a bad contract was fantastic. I would have been much happier had MJ not pulled out of the Charlotte trade as getting Diaw and especially Chandler would have been fantastic.

I am also happy with the Kleiza signing gives the Raps a very good shooting wingman...something every team needs.

I was also very happy with the Barnes signing as he would bring some much needed toughness and defensive ability to the team but it seems like that might not happen anymore.

Ed Davis has been playing great in the summer league and seems like he is gonna be a very nice piece down the road.

Finally....look out for Demar this year
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I just wanna say....

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA.

And that's for being so sure that Bosh would never take less money and would hold out for a max-deal and a S&T.

Yeah, i'm an asshole, but that needed to be done.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just wanna say....

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA.

And that's for being so sure that Bosh would never take less money and would hold out for a max-deal and a S&T.

Yeah, i'm an asshole, but that needed to be done.
somewhat warrented. I mean he still took more than he could get by just signing outright...but it is true he didn't take the absolute max. Of course I didn't expect all this preplanned shenanigans on that trios part
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's the the thing though, Arenas could easily re-gain form and become a 20 point scorer. Right now his value is as low as it will ever be. You could potentially get a youngish allstar for a couple of good contracts and a prospect. Now if Arenas returns to form and starts to mesh with Wall than Arenas becomes much harder to get. If you have balls you go after Arenas now. Hey if I'm a perennial loser I take a chance on Gilbert. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but it wouldn't be madness if the Knicks traded Curry for Arenas. Lets be honest here I know Knicks fans are holding out for Melo and Parker but the chances of that happening are less than 15%. IMO if you have a team with Stat/Galinarri/Chandler/and now a 20 point scorer in Arenas you will be competitive every year. Anyways as a Wizards fan I am excited for Arenas. I have been against trading Gilbert even though he could end up being a financial crutch if he keeps getting hurt. The fact is that Arenas is a flat out elite scorer when he's in there. Arenas and Larry Hughes back in 04 was one of the more dynamic duo's in the NBA. They led the Wizards to the 2nd round despite lacking any post players. I can easily see Arenas and Wall becoming Hughes/Arenas pt 2, but with more potential as Wall is clearly superior to Hughes. Hughes/Arenas terrorized back courts with their traps. Both players were top 5 in steals. I can see the same success happening. If Blatche and Mcgee develop the way they are capable of I can easily see the Wizards being a top 4 east team again in 2 or 3 years. We finally have a bunch of nice young players. I am super excited about Seraphin and Trevor Booker is your consummate role player. Also you never know if Nick Young will finally put it together and be more than a lightning in a bottle kind of guy. Hinrich will also help out the development of Wall tremendously. It's extremely nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time knowing that the performance of Arenas could be the difference between us being a perennial loser or a perennial playoff team. But if you are asking me as a fan I wouldn't like VC for Arenas even knowing the financial advantages.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Wall and Arenas are playing at the same time, whose guarding the 2?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there was Bropez talk and I missed it?

darn.

he's the sex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
there was Bropez talk and I missed it?

darn.

he's the sex!
So Scotty what are your thoughts on the Hebrew Hammer, Jordan Farmar. He was really adamant about leaving LA so he could run a team.........I guess we can already say that didn't work out.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Farmar > Steve Blake.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Farmar > Steve Blake.
The ">" isn't going to cut it this time good sir. Farmar only got minutes because Ammo looked like a pimp in a suit and Phil didn't want to mess with that.

He could see some success, but not in the triangle, ever.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
who would have thought that we could get decent centers now, when it seemed like, for the longest time, that Diop was as good as it was going to get?

and I use "good" loosely.

Don't even remind me. I used to think we didn't give a **** about that position. Watching Eric Dampier start made my stomach hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
The ">" isn't going to cut it this time good sir. Farmar only got minutes because Ammo looked like a pimp in a suit and Phil didn't want to mess with that.

He could see some success, but not in the triangle, ever.
I guess in the triangle Blake is better, but he's a lob of crap in a normal system.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I guess in the triangle Blake is better, but he's a lob of crap in a normal system.
Yah #1 responsibility for a triangle point guard is Don't shoot like a bag of choad, and that's Farmar's raison d'etre.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont know why we signed him. i mean he's a good backup I guess? idk. was never really a fan of his
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote