Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i dont know why we signed him. i mean he's a good backup I guess? idk. was never really a fan of his
Because Dooling was too good for the Nets.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because Dooling was too good for the Nets.
you are such a jerk!
:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Here's the the thing though, Arenas could easily re-gain form and become a 20 point scorer. Right now his value is as low as it will ever be. You could potentially get a youngish allstar for a couple of good contracts and a prospect. Now if Arenas returns to form and starts to mesh with Wall than Arenas becomes much harder to get. If you have balls you go after Arenas now. Hey if I'm a perennial loser I take a chance on Gilbert. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but it wouldn't be madness if the Knicks traded Curry for Arenas. Lets be honest here I know Knicks fans are holding out for Melo and Parker but the chances of that happening are less than 15%. IMO if you have a team with Stat/Galinarri/Chandler/and now a 20 point scorer in Arenas you will be competitive every year. Anyways as a Wizards fan I am excited for Arenas. I have been against trading Gilbert even though he could end up being a financial crutch if he keeps getting hurt. The fact is that Arenas is a flat out elite scorer when he's in there. Arenas and Larry Hughes back in 04 was one of the more dynamic duo's in the NBA. They led the Wizards to the 2nd round despite lacking any post players. I can easily see Arenas and Wall becoming Hughes/Arenas pt 2, but with more potential as Wall is clearly superior to Hughes. Hughes/Arenas terrorized back courts with their traps. Both players were top 5 in steals. I can see the same success happening. If Blatche and Mcgee develop the way they are capable of I can easily see the Wizards being a top 4 east team again in 2 or 3 years. We finally have a bunch of nice young players. I am super excited about Seraphin and Trevor Booker is your consummate role player. Also you never know if Nick Young will finally put it together and be more than a lightning in a bottle kind of guy. Hinrich will also help out the development of Wall tremendously. It's extremely nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time knowing that the performance of Arenas could be the difference between us being a perennial loser or a perennial playoff team. But if you are asking me as a fan I wouldn't like VC for Arenas even knowing the financial advantages.
Do you realize that without Arenas you'd be entering next summer with a payroll at $18M? That's including Wall, Hinrich, Young, Thornton, Jianlian, Booker, Blatche, Seraphin, McGee. Imagine adding 2 max contracts to that team.

...and you say you rather have Arenas than VC's expiring contract? I wouldn't if I were you.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeremy Lin is close to signing a multi year deal with the Golden State Warriors with a "sizeable" guarantee for his first year. per Marc Stein

How long until he gets a shoe deal?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Jeremy Lin is close to signing a multi year deal with the Golden State Warriors with a "sizeable" guarantee for his first year. per Marc Stein

Lame. He was too good not to get picked up. Wish him the best.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jeremy Lin is close to signing a multi year deal with the Golden State Warriors with a "sizeable" guarantee for his first year.

Don Nelson is doing this to spite Mark Cuban

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Don Nelson is doing this to spite Mark Cuban
Since Don Nelson is an atrocious coach at this point, I wouldn't be too worried about his use of Jeremy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=5396576

Love me some Derrick Rose.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I figured that's where he'd go. Perfect fit, and fits a bigger need for GS. Also a better place for him to be marketed.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Do you realize that without Arenas you'd be entering next summer with a payroll at $18M? That's including Wall, Hinrich, Young, Thornton, Jianlian, Booker, Blatche, Seraphin, McGee. Imagine adding 2 max contracts to that team.

...and you say you rather have Arenas than VC's expiring contract? I wouldn't if I were you.
And the best free agents are who, Melo, Caron, Parker, Yao. Obviously I wouldn't want Parker and even Yao. Now I'd love Melo but if he doesn't re-sign with Denver he's gonna join a super team like New York and Stat. No one's going to Washington. If we do have cap we'll just end up wasting it on someone unworthy. Although the cap # will be lower even with Arenas we still only have 37 mil committed to next year. We could still technically sign Melo and give us a freak scoring lineup with him and Arenas and the young bigs. We do have the home town advantage with Melo. More realistically though we get Caron back who has said he would play in D.C. again and we have him and Arenas back but this time with John Wall and all of our developing bigs. BTW now with David Lee out and Robin Lopez dropping out I truly hope Javale makes the WC team. It will do so much for his development and confidence.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 07-20-2010 at 09:32 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wizards need to dump Arenas asap and move on into the John Wall era.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed, and I probably am repeating myself but I think Arenas is still gonna act like the man lol
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I think the deal with the Suns was un-*******-believable for the Raptors. While Barbosa is probably nothing more than a 6th man getting rid of Hedo without taking back a bad contract was fantastic. I would have been much happier had MJ not pulled out of the Charlotte trade as getting Diaw and especially Chandler would have been fantastic.
It'll be interesting to see who starts between Barbosa and Derozan. Barbosa offers more as a sixth man, though for a team in desperate need of instant scoring this season, he is a greater need than a very young, slowly developing Derozan. Colangelo is never one to stand behind a complete rebuilding effort, and I think you'll start to see that manifest itself in his personnel decisions.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way in hell should barbosa start, he is fine as a ball hog off the bench but you don't want him disrupting your starting offense(14th among SG in usage rate while only playing 18 mpg)

What happened to Weems, I didn't expect that Toronto intended to even play Barbosa

Last edited by fenikz : 07-20-2010 at 11:40 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
no way in hell should barbosa start, he is fine as a ball hog off the bench but you don't want him disrupting your starting offense(14th among SG in usage rate while only playing 18 mpg)

What happened to Weems, I didn't expect that Toronto intended to even play Barbosa
Weems is a SF. I am sure the Raps still see Barbosa as a key contributar and sparkplug off the bench.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KDthunderup
Getting a massage..I'm face down and I gotta fart...what shuld I do?

Old 07-21-2010, 01:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I love OKC, but too bad he's not in the spotlight more. I feel like I know nothing about his real personality.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:29 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Wizards need to dump Arenas asap and move on into the John Wall era.
I fully support that train of thought. Just like Parcells came in and traded away Emmitt Smith. Too much lingering influence on a team that was about to face CHANGE.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Cowboys just refused to resign Emmitt, Wizards don't have that option

basically they can hope anyone would take him for anything, or they can cut him

Old 07-21-2010, 03:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cowboys just refused to resign Emmitt, Wizards don't have that option

basically they can hope anyone would take him for anything, or they can cut him
That's true if you wanna get technical, but I was just talking about the benefits of getting rid of a veteran influence.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was more Emmitt being over the hill and Hambrick having Jerry Jones on his bandwagon.

As for Arenas, though...they should def. try to sever ties and start a new. But everything I've been reading points to them keeping him. He seems excited to change his ways, his number, and play the 2 next to John Wall.

Unless Orlando pulls the trigger on a deal...he's probably staying. I havent seen any real substance to these VC for Arenas talks being back on, despite the magic boards saying otherwise.

I cant help but wonder how a Nelson/Arenas backcourt would workout, though. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-21-2010 at 04:11 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:01 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeremy to GS= CASH GRAB @ the Asian community in the bay. He's going ot get major minutes early on since CJ disaster is in Chicago and Morrow left. Rather him than Charlie Bell :P
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted Leonsis has been all over radio telling fans and media that he believes we have the best backcourt in the NBA. So yeah I don't think we are letting go of Arenas. Ideally though Gil should really be playing PG. He's actually a pretty good passer and much more of a point than a Monta Ellis or Tyreke Evans.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No no no, that would screw over his development, I think his best attributes come as a point. Vision is outstanding, can run the floor so well, not necessecarily a shooter at all, drives and dishes all that..etc. Gilbert is the one who was chucking up 25 shots a game, the only reason for him to run PG is if they feel Wall doesn't know the offense yet but I am sure he does.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It was more Emmitt being over the hill and Hambrick having Jerry Jones on his bandwagon.

As for Arenas, though...they should def. try to sever ties and start a new. But everything I've been reading points to them keeping him. He seems excited to change his ways, his number, and play the 2 next to John Wall.

Unless Orlando pulls the trigger on a deal...he's probably staying. I havent seen any real substance to these VC for Arenas talks being back on, despite the magic boards saying otherwise.

I cant help but wonder how a Nelson/Arenas backcourt would workout, though. haha.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote