Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the funny thing is, and I freaking LOVE STAT and CP3, 2 of my favorite non-Nets, but the Knicks still wouldn't be that good. I mean, if they get melo, that's deadly. But CP3 and STAT would need to stay healthy and really...well need some help too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade I just came up with:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2g65jr7

Pacers get the PG they long covet without having to give up Granger. They also get a starting big man. Nets get their super star PG while still keeping Brook Lopez and Favors. Hornets get rid of Okafor and Posey's contract while getting all huge expirings including getting the bird rights to Terrence Williams and Roy Hibbert, 2 potential building blocks with Collison and Thornton. With 4 of their 5 starters being young guns the Hornets could then turn David West into a couple nice PF prospects maybe like a Jason Thompson or Carl Landry and truly have one of the most talented young rosters in the NBA.

Indiana Lineup:
PG: Devin Harris/A.J. Price
SG: Paul George/Lance Stephenson
SF: Danny Granger/Brandon Rush
PF: Tyler Hansborough/Magnum Rolle
C: Emeka Okafor/Jeff Foster

New Jersey Lineup:
PG: Chris Paul/Jordan Farmar
SG: Anthony Morrow/Courtney Lee/James Posey
SF: Travis Outlaw/Damion James
PF: Derrick Favors/Kris Humphries
C: Brook Lopez/Johan Petro

New Orleans Lineup:
PG: Darren Collison/T.J. Ford
SG: Marcus Thornton/Mike Dunleavy
SF: Terrence Williams/Peja Stojakavic
PF: David West/Troy Murphy/Julian Wright
C: Roy Hibbert/Craig Brackins

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

change C-Lee for T-Will and I'd cream my pants. We still wouldn't have a PF to grrom Favors, but damn I wouldn't care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Pacers get the PG they long covet without having to give up Granger. They also get a starting big man. Nets get their super star PG while still keeping Brook Lopez and Favors. Hornets get rid of Okafor and Posey's contract while getting all huge expirings including getting the bird rights to Terrence Williams and Roy Hibbert, 2 potential building blocks with Collison and Thornton. With 4 of their 5 starters being young guns the Hornets could then turn David West into a couple nice PF prospects maybe like a Jason Thompson or Carl Landry and truly have one of the most talented young rosters in the NBA.

Indiana Lineup:

New Jersey Lineup:

New Orleans Lineup:
nets basically get chris paul for devin harris and twill? great trade for them. i think new orleans will probably want some kind of building block for paul, though, not a bunch of expirings
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Doesn't make a ton of sense for Indiana. One of the reasons they might consider dealing Granger is because they have Rush and Paul George, and Granger is the only major contract they have past this season. I don't like Jameer on that team. He's too similar to the PGs that have failed there previously.

I know the Hornets would be happy to get rid of Okafor's contract, but Granger's is bigger and longer than Paul's, and he's less of a draw. They probably more than make up for Okafor's contract by having Chris Paul putting butts in seats and selling merch compared to having Danny Granger.
I don't get what you're trying to say completely. Granger is expendable now that they have George who is a SF. So we agree? They also have Mike Dunleavy. Rush is a SG. Has nothing to do with replacing Granger. Rush has hardly amounted to anything yet. They even drafted another SG... Lance Stephenson (who beasted summer league btw). Trading Rush wouldn't be criminal. He's not a starter on a good team. ...and I don't get, "Granger is the only major contract they have past this season." So?

I'm not a big fan of Nelson, but even I have to agree that he's better than anything Indiana has had at PG for as long as I can remember. Then you add David West and James Posey... Indiana is a complete mess right now, but after this trade they'd field a team that has a future if their young guys develop.

PG Jameer Nelson / TJ Ford
SG Lance Stephenson / Dahntay Jones
SF Paul George / Mike Dunleavy
PF David West / Josh McRoberts / Tyler Hansborough
C Roy Hibbert / Solomon Jones

Granger would only stunt the growth of George. If Rush is tough to let go, I'd gladly take Stephenson who I think is better.

As for NOR... everyone there already has a Paul jersey. LOL. Getting Granger means new jersey sales. Paul doesn't put people in the seats. The team does.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They could trade David West for Jason Thompson and Carl Landry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Indiana Lineup:

New Jersey Lineup:

New Orleans Lineup:
One thing I think I've learned is that once a player names the destinations he wants to go to, it usually ends up being one of those teams. Reason being, 1) What's to stop him from continuing to be a headcase? Especially on a team like NJ here who is years away from being a top contending team. ...and 2) He'll bolt the first chance he gets and the team that traded for him basically gave up a big cost for what ultimately becomes a short term rental.

The teams Chris Brussard mentioned were the Trailblazers, Mavs, Magic and Knicks. I wouldn't deviate from one of those 4.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'd do that immediately. Sure, Granger's contract is big but you have Foster, Carter, Peja, and Songaila who all expire next year. We'd have solid starters at most of the positions and be able to build.
Glad you liked it. *crosses fingers* lol.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They could trade David West for Jason Thompson and Carl Landry.
STRIP already mentioned that, but Sacramento would have no reason whatsoever to trade their young bigs for David West.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

"Its official I AM A LOS ANGLES LAKER. I wanna thank u for all ur patients and understanding. This is a dream come true!!! Good lookn Kobe," Barnes posted on his Twitter feed. ESPN.com

Nice UCLA education put to work there Barnesy! :D
Old 07-23-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Although Paul has two years remaining on his contract before he can opt out of his deal with the New Orleans Hornets, his new agent, Leon Rose, who also represents James, is gauging interest from various teams that could seek to obtain Paul in a trade, according to league sources. Rose has had preliminary discussions with the Orlando Magic, Portland Trail Blazers, Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks about Paul, a three- time All-Star, according to league sources. New Orleans Times-Picayune

Chris Paul is demanding a trade, and New York is one of his preferred destinations. But if the Knicks are going to land one of the best point guards in the NBA, Donnie Walsh will have to magically come up with two "very good" trade pieces, according to a Hornets source. New York Daily News

The source close to Paul said as a result of the Hornets’ dormancy in the offseason, there are no remaining viable free agents who can help the team win this season. The source said Paul was promised by the Hornets’ brass at the end of last season that the team would be active in free agency, but now Paul feels misled and is stunned the team didn’t even pursue second-tier free agents. New Orleans Times-Picayune

The source close to Paul said he is befuddled by the team’s lack of interest in free agents Matt Barnes, who is leaning toward signing with the Los Angeles Lakers; Mike Miller, who signed with the Heat, and Shaquille O’Neal, who remains unsigned. “Are they even calling guys and trying to get them to play?’’ the source said. ”We would have loved to hear that Mike had narrowed his choices down to the Hornets and Heat. But we’re never in the running for players.“ New Orleans Times-Picayune

Speculation is the Hornets would want teams to take on the lousy long-term pact of center Emeka Okafor, who has four years and $52M left. Okafor is a center the Knicks can use, but his addition negates their chances of offering Anthony the maximum. New York Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antoine Wright to the Kings
http://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw/status/19249763944

Kurt Thomas to the Bulls
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...e=NBAHeadlines

And to top it off a trade. New Orleans/Orlando/Atlanta 3-way

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b3wyje

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Antoine Wright to the Kings
http://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw/status/19249763944

Kurt Thomas to the Bulls
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...e=NBAHeadlines

And to top it off a trade. New Orleans/Orlando/Atlanta 3-way

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b3wyje
ESPN Trade machine is blocked at work, but I would comment on it if you typed it out.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the funny thing is, and I freaking LOVE STAT and CP3, 2 of my favorite non-Nets, but the Knicks still wouldn't be that good. I mean, if they get melo, that's deadly. But CP3 and STAT would need to stay healthy and really...well need some help too
CP3 made the Hornets a force in the west with a mediocre second option in David West and Peja. I'm pretty Amar'e and Paul alone would make us a middle of the pack playoff team at the very least.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
ESPN Trade machine is blocked at work, but I would comment on it if you typed it out.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
diab, that's pretty extreme. I don't think Atlanta would do that either.

+rep for the pic, dabears!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Ricky Tuck (Clemson, SC)

I don't see Chris Paul seriously going anywhere except for to the Knicks. I think all this talk of him teaming up with Amare and Carmelo after this coming season is very real. They all three probably see it as the only way to beat the three, by simply forming another three.

John hollinger (3:08 PM)

It's not realistic at all under the cap, however. And the Hornets are under no obligation to trade him to New York, and the Knicks are unlikely to have enough assets to win what will essentially become a 29-team bidding war. I still think the best odds are Orlando -- the non-guaranteed Vince contract, the young assets like Anderson and Orton, the ability to take Posey AND Okafor off their hands -- it all adds up.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way too many players going to the Hornets. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why even list Orton? lol. Gortat is by far our best "young option". I agree that Anderson would have to be involved as well. And they do really like Bass.

Vince Carter
Marcin Gortat
Ryan Anderson
Brandon Bass

I dont think Paul is going anywhere, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God T-pain has murdered music. I hope I never hear Dejuan Blair sing again:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video...ing-to-Orlando

CP3's momma talkin' bout the Orlando rumors. I think she knows something she's not saying... :)

"Who knows?" wink wink
Old 07-23-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is, indeed, an imbecile.

Per Rotoworld:

"David Kahn has been fined $50,000 for comments he made Thursday regarding Michael Beasley smoking marijuana in the past.
There are confidentiality rules regarding the league's drug policy, which Kahn was in violation of when he said Beasley "smoked too much marijuana" back in the day. Kahn recently called Chris Webber a 'schmuck,' used the word 'methinks' and is good for a lot of unintentional humor. Hopefully, the fine doesn't cause him to use better judgment any time soon."

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, the super secret diary of Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
He is, indeed, an imbecile.

Per Rotoworld:

"David Kahn has been fined $50,000 for comments he made Thursday regarding Michael Beasley smoking marijuana in the past.
There are confidentiality rules regarding the league's drug policy, which Kahn was in violation of when he said Beasley "smoked too much marijuana" back in the day. Kahn recently called Chris Webber a 'schmuck,' used the word 'methinks' and is good for a lot of unintentional humor. Hopefully, the fine doesn't cause him to use better judgment any time soon."
Can we have Kevin McHale back?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao @ the Kobe practices and the Trevor Ariza calls xDDD
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote