Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2010, 02:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the NBA would do something to keep stuff like that from happening. Somehow formulate a way to rate players based on stats, contract, and I don't know.. jersey sales or something.. and make a rule saying teams with two players of a high rating under contract can't sign another player with a high rating to a contract over sayyyyyyy 3 years and $5 Million per year. Make them take a real big paycut if they want to screw around with the system.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2fpdfeu

win win?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Just shoot me in the face if that happens.
Don't worry, we have Charlie Villanueva and Ben Gordon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bropez is just getting over, if not still battling, mono. So I'm cutting him some slack and know he'll be fine on team USA...if we keep him aboard. If we cut Brook Lopez that'd be ******* stupid as anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
PG Chris Paul
SG Dwyane Wade
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Dwight Howard

If that's the plan, then I would LOVE to see it!!! I don't care where... that would just be freakin awesome!
ew what's the point.

just imagine: dream team vs. minnesota timberwolves *yawn*
Old 07-25-2010, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
ew what's the point.

just imagine: dream team vs. minnesota timberwolves *yawn*

It'll be great when they lose to the Timberwolves.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just shoot me in the face if that happens.
it would be at that point when I no longer care about the NBA and refuse to watch it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lorenzen Wright has been missing for a week now.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-lorenz...,7262210.story

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just have Deron and Durant join the Lakers.... battles would be epic.

PG Deron Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Kevin Durant
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish the NBA would do something to keep stuff like that from happening. Somehow formulate a way to rate players based on stats, contract, and I don't know.. jersey sales or something.. and make a rule saying teams with two players of a high rating under contract can't sign another player with a high rating to a contract over sayyyyyyy 3 years and $5 Million per year. Make them take a real big paycut if they want to screw around with the system.
That's lame. The NBA needs powerhouse teams.

Hell, I'm all-in on giving every team equal odds in the draft lottery. It'll stop tanking, stop contract moving to some degree, and make the league far more competitive. It will also give the NBA a stronger chance to have more super teams.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, how would making more "super teams" = making the league more competitive?

You would have like 4-5 teams built with all stars, and then 12 other playoff teams that were average at best, then like 15 absolutely terrible teams that aren't in the playoffs. That's not exactly more competitive.

Also, obviously team "tanking" has really worked out for them in the lottery recently...

When's the last time a team obviously tanked and won the lottery? And how would giving everyone equal odds make it more competitive? So the better teams have an equal chance to get better while the bad teams get worse, as the ****** teams have to get better? How would that make the league more competitive?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they do decide to go to the heat they wouldn't even be thought of as grown men but rather children.

The good thing I can think of is (as a laker fan is) that Kobe will be the last known memory of a truly great superstar before the NBA turned into a pickup basketball game.

Last edited by soybean : 07-25-2010 at 01:20 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
If they do decide to go to the heat they wouldn't even be thought of as grown men but rather children.

The good thing I can think of is (as a laker fan is) that Kobe will be the last known memory of a truly great superstar before the NBA turned into a pickup basketball game.
I don't know about that.

At least in a pickup game everyone usually wants/tries to make fair teams.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-25-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I don't know about that.

At least in a pickup game everyone usually wants/tries to make fair teams.
Hello Bill Simmons!
Old 07-25-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Hello Bill Simmons!
Haha did he say that? I don't ever read his stuff. That's hilarious though.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-25-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
How is this a win for the Magic? Okafor and Arenas are owed a combined $132 million over the next four years. Taking on one of those contracts is bad enough, both of them would be insanely stupid. I just don't see a team taking on Okafor's contract unless they are getting Chris Paul as well.

Quote:

PG Deron Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Kevin Durant
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

PG Deron Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Kevin Durant
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum
YESSSSIR

that would be the squad right there!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2egzu2w

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 07-25-2010 at 01:53 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pfftt. Wait til Chris Kaman, Andreas Bargnani, and Danilo Gallinari joins the Mavs. That'll be a real super team. A Kind of Axis Power Super team.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Haha did he say that? I don't ever read his stuff. That's hilarious though.

Q: Right after watching the LeBacle, I couldn't help but imagine Jordan's reaction to the announcement. I picture MJ chilling in a Vegas lounge, and right after Bron Bron uttered the words "I'm taking my talents to South Beach," him taking a puff on a giant cigar, turning to Oak, grinning ear to ear, and smugly saying "What a [derogatory name also used for cats]." And he'd be right.
-- Joe, Charlestown, S.C.

SG: Jordan intimated as much this past weekend. As for me, I figured out why the LeBron/Wade alliance bothers everyone beyond the irrefutable "Jordan would have wanted to beat Wade, not play with him" argument. In pickup basketball, there's an unwritten rule to keep teams relatively equal to maximize the competitiveness of the games. That's the law. If two players are noticeably better than everyone else, they don't play together, nor would they want to play together. If the two guys have any pride at all -- especially if they play similar positions -- then getting the better of each other trumps any other scenario. They want that test. Joining forces and destroying everyone else would ruin the whole point of having the game. It's like a dad kicking his young son's ass in a driveway one-on-one game. What's the point? When LeBron and Wade effectively said, "Instead of trying to whup each other, let's just crush everyone else" and "If these teams end up being uneven, we're not switching up," everyone who ever played basketball had the same reaction: "I hate guys like that."

So when my wife asked in all sincerity, "What's the big deal if they play together?" I couldn't really explain it to her other than to say, "It's a basketball thing. You just don't do it." Your goal as an alpha dog is to assemble the best team you can and beat the other alpha dogs. There are five alpha dogs right now: LeBron, Wade, Kobe, Howard and Durant. If two ended up on the same team by coincidence -- like Kareem and Magic, Shaq and Kobe, or Michael and Scottie -- that's one thing. That's sports. S--- happens. But willingly deciding that it would be easier to play together than beat one another? Even two weeks later, I can't get over it. LeBron's last two Boston games were a massive disappointment to anyone who truly cares about basketball, but for me, copping out by joining forces with Wade was even worse. And also
Old 07-25-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't it been mentioned multiple times Simmons must have short term memory because the Celtics did the same ******* thing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 07-25-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Boston-New Orleans-Memphis 3-way... Send NO whatever picks they want from the other two teams. I did probably unecessarily throw in Big Baby & West just because...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b6974b
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Hasn't it been mentioned multiple times Simmons must have short term memory because the Celtics did the same ******* thing.
Point taken, but the Celtics traded young assets to get Garnett and Allen. Not like those two just decided to waltz over and play with Pierce. Same idea, but it's got a different feel when you trade for guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
A Boston-New Orleans-Memphis 3-way... Send NO whatever picks they want from the other two teams. I did probably unecessarily throw in Big Baby & West just because...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b6974b
Don't see that one making sense from Boston's perspective. Getting Paul is really, really nice, but he's just an upgrade over a good PG they already have (who has a really nice contract too) and I don't think they took on Jermaine O'Neal to have him start at center. It'd actually probably be better for them to take on Okafor's contract if they're giving up Perkins, he'd fit in pretty well at the 5 and I dunno where West is going to play with Garnett already pretty much locked into the 4 spot. The Celtics' big men are kind of undersized as is.

Last edited by derza222 : 07-25-2010 at 02:23 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

I don't know why people like Simmons. The guy is a buffoon, knowledgeable in only Boston sports.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Chris Paul and Dwight Howard plan on splitting the MLE, they can join the Heat for all i care. Can't hate on someone that's willing to take 20% of their current salary for the sake of winning.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I don't know why people like Simmons. The guy is a buffoon, knowledgeable in only Boston sports.
cause he's funny.

He shits on the lakers all the time but I still like him.