Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
T-Mac is going to be a blessing for Chicago. Just remember who said it first.
The crazy crackhead on the corner who named my buddy big Hamburger?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Shawn Kemp's knees over T-Mac's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yea, I agree that he's really playing himself up and he's not even on the team, which is weird, but to be fair prior to adding Boozer the Bulls were pretty much a .500 team. They added Boozer and some nice role players, which obviously should make them an above .500 team. If they aren't, I'd be extremely disappointed.

More so than him sucking, I'm extremely worried about TMac corrupting the team. Most notably Rose, who really wants him on the team. I'm not having good visions about this.
Oh yeah Boozer was definitely huge. I wasn't criticizing his mentioning Boozer there, so much as putting himself in the same sentence as Boozer and then not mentioning Korver, Brewer, etc. Especially when he's not even on the team. And I agree, If they're not above .500 I'll be quite disappointed.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE OF THE DAY

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. What the ****, Kahn? I'm not a Wolves fan, and I can't believe this clown. What's the point in a salary dump when no one wants to play for your team anyway? What are you clearing cap space for? There's zero logic behind anything this guy does. At least McHale had a plan...a ****** plan, but a plan nonetheless!

He had Sessions on a team-friendly contract for a good PG, and he dumped the salary so he can go sign a ****** player. I think the guy is still under the delusion that Ricky Rubio will come play basketball for Minnesota...not happening.

Last edited by nepg : 07-26-2010 at 09:17 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
BLOCKBUSTER TRADE OF THE DAY

HA!

Dan Gilbert can taste that championship already.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

***-Love-Sessions is never going to happen :(
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
***-Love-Sessions is never going to happen :(
Dont steal my jokes man that isn't cool.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really surprised Atlanta didn't try to trade the Josh Childress exception for Sessions.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Dont steal my jokes man that isn't cool.
Your joke? I ******* came up with that *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see i've touched a sensitive subject
Old 07-26-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Your joke? I ******* came up with that *****.
Quote:
Well Rudy *** makes sense mainly so you can have ***-Love-Sessions
I haven't seen you write it before I did so my joke.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've always thought *** was pretty overrated as he's a lousy defender and shooter, and I want a formation of *** Love Sessions in Minnesota.
Quote:
I haven't seen you write it before I did so my joke.
Yep, I win.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-26-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Wow. What the ****, Kahn? I'm not a Wolves fan, and I can't believe this clown. What's the point in a salary dump when no one wants to play for your team anyway? What are you clearing cap space for? There's zero logic behind anything this guy does. At least McHale had a plan...a ****** plan, but a plan nonetheless!

He had Sessions on a team-friendly contract for a good PG, and he dumped the salary so he can go sign a ****** player. I think the guy is still under the delusion that Ricky Rubio will come play basketball for Minnesota...not happening.
West is better at Sessions at basically every facet of the game and he gets paid about the same as Sessions.

Edit- But I guess we're thinking about waiving him. **** that ****.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-26-2010 at 10:24 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yep, I win.
You're a jerk you couldn't just let me have something funny
Old 07-26-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
You're a jerk you couldn't just let me have something funny
You have the Knicks. They've been pretty funny to watch the last decade or so.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You have the Knicks. They've been pretty funny to watch the last decade or so.
True. At least the Knicks have potential to be a really exciting team for once.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm really surprised Atlanta didn't try to trade the Josh Childress exception for Sessions.
Management still believes Teague is the PG of the future, I'm hoping he steps up but I still don' trust him as a point. Sessions would have been really valuable. We really need to look for values like Sessions instead of just trying to chase Shaq.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it's just because the triangle requires PG's to be able to shoot and Sessions might have the worst outside shot of any PG I've ever seen but I hated him and I'm happy with getting West for him. Telfair I could have done without though. **** I hated Telfair.

Me liking the trade though is contingent on us keeping Delonte, which we most likely won't do.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-26-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You acquired West to waive his unguaranteed contract. I highly doubt he will sign with you. You also ended up giving a 2nd round pick to Cleveland.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
You acquired West to waive his unguaranteed contract. I highly doubt he will sign with you. You also ended up giving a 2nd round pick to Cleveland.

Yeah I ninja edited my post. I still don't mind getting rid of Sessions though. I like Ridnour more as a fit for our offense.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
West is better at Sessions at basically every facet of the game and he gets paid about the same as Sessions.

Edit- But I guess we're thinking about waiving him. **** that ****.
Meh, its all a salary dump as Sessions didn't fit well in Rambis' offense and Ryan Hollins might be the worst basketball player alive. This trade saves us 4.1 million immediately if/when we waive West, which is more than enough to buy back an earlier pick than the one we'll be giving away. So all in all, not a big deal; just purging players from our roster that wouldn't have had a roll.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHVF View Post
Meh, its all a salary dump as Sessions didn't fit well in Rambis' offense and Ryan Hollins might be the worst basketball player alive. This trade saves us 4.1 million immediately if/when we waive West, which is more than enough to buy back an earlier pick than the one we'll be giving away. So all in all, not a big deal; just purging players from our roster that wouldn't have had a roll.

It worries me though that he's clearing this space with the incorrect thought that we can lure a legitimate free agent and not to buy draft picks.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The T-Wolves bastardized version of the Triangle is pretty ugly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-26-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
The T-Wolves bastardized version of the Triangle is pretty ugly.

With the current talent on the team there isn't any offense that wouldn't look ugly. Although the moves Kahn has made still don't make much sense. For one taking Flynn over the perfect triangle PG Stephen Curry.