Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2010, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
After a long hiatus...I would just like to laugh at Rosebud for a minute.

Gallo over Westbrook. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the best second options in the game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, apparently they don't teach reading comprehension where you live as Rosebud did say he 'can be' one of the best second options in the game. Not that he is or was.

Also, I disagree with you on Westbrook, Rosebud. He's on the verge of stardom. He's progressed since last year as a point guard, and while he still needs to cut down on TO's, but he's shown a better ability to handle the ball and distribute. As well as shown an insane ability to get to the rim.

So yes, I would take him over Gallo, no doubt.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank you forenci. I know very well you LOVE you some Westbrook. forenci talking sense, yay! don't see it often!
<3 big east/basketball rivals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
but saying Rose didn't improve in his sophomore year,
He didn't improve in the context of what was being discussed: i.e becoming a very good shooter and double digit assist man. People were saying that athleticism and getting to the rim was an instinctual talent, while shooting and passing could be coached. I showed examples of similar players who never became great shooters/passers as well as Rose who grew as a player, but didn't fundamentally change into Steve Nash.

I got Iowatreat to see what I was saying eventually, I just didn't state it very well from the get-go.

Quote:
Don Nelson being a bad coach
He is in a lame duck coach, he won 27 games and the new ownership will replace him very soon.

Quote:
comparing Gallo to Dirk
Apparently the words 'poor mans' and 'won't become what Dirk became' don't mean anything.

Quote:
asking the forum about a so-called "classic debate" Duncan vs Garnett, which didn't turnout to be much of a debate at all
Hilarious that you think this isn't something that has been debated for ten plus years:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...9/ai_83446820/
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/features/br...-kevin-garnett
http://obeese.wordpress.com/2007/12/...-great-debate/
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...be-broken-down
http://www.sportsfilter.com/news/389...-kevin-garnett

That is just the first page of the google search. Apparently a lot of people are new to basketball and it really isn't a debate at all.

EDIT

second google search page of the non-debate:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3403820
http://www.nbadimensions.net/forums/...an-primes.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2204048AAgpAgV
http://www.debate.org/debates/Tim-Du...vin-Garnett/1/

Thumbs up for condescension!

Last edited by Shiver : 08-20-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
If Gallo's a knick all season, I'll try not to be too obnoxious when he's averaging 20+ points 5 rebounds, 2-2.5 assists, 7 FTA, a steal and a block.
Meh, I can see him having those numbers in a career-year, but I seriously doubt he puts those types of numbers up consistently from year to year.

I've seen very, very little of Gallo, but how does he compare to Hedo?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that is his absolute 'ceiling' I would say. Would have a much better chance of reaching that if they had Chris Paul. Poor Knicks' fans, you wanted Chris Paul and LeBron James and you got Raymond Felton and Amare Stoudemire.

(still probably sneak into the NBA playoffs as an 7/8 seed)

Old 08-20-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Gallo coming out and still like him.
I agree he can become a very good #2... especially if his D continues to improve

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
honestly, your PF averaging only 5 reb's isn't too impressive...like at all. even Yi averaged 7 boards and game and he was the most pathetic rebounder I've ever seen. So, actually, the only thing impressive there is the 20+ points a game, which I doubt he gets and will be semi-inflated in D'Antoni's system.
And Westbrook had 16 and 8 assists per game. You can't honestly say you'd rather have Westbrook over Gallo. that's nuts.
Gallo's not our PF, he's probably look at most of his minutes coming at the 3 while Amare and Randolph take the minutes at the 4. You're right I can't honestly say I'd rather have Westbrook over Gallo, but then again I really don't like Westbrook's offensive game even though he is a sweet defender.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Meh, I can see him having those numbers in a career-year, but I seriously doubt he puts those types of numbers up consistently from year to year.

I think right now they're comparable. Gallo's the purer shooter, makes less bad decisions, is on a completely different level defensively and does better at getting to the rim and drawing contact. Hedo's got Gallo on play making but IMO that's a question of us giving Gallo the ball enough and him getting used to the responsibility. My expectations for Gallo when he got drafted was of a smarter and tougher Hedo/Odom fusion. Although his ceiling is probably closer to a taller and slower Paul Pierce if we're talking about pure upside.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-20-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Pretty well, actually. I don't know if he will be the distributor that Hedo was for a time in Orlando, but he could come pretty close. For a 6'10 player he really handles the ball well and shows a willingness and desire to pass the ball and set up his teammates.

I think he's going to be a much better scorer than Hedo was though, to be honest. At his peak I could see him putting up numbers like Hedo's 07-08 season with the Magic on a yearly basis. Again, that's probably at his peak potential, which there is no guarantee he reaches.

If teams just use him more as Peja Stojakovic type of wing player (more towards the latter end of Peja's career), I don't think that's his strong suit. He can be a very good shooter, but at his core he's more of well rounded player who can get to the rim, shoot from all over the court, and do the little things well. I don't think he'll ever be a great defender but he shows a ton of effort on the defensive side so I see no reason he won't be able to guard a 3 or 4.

So yes, to sum it up, he has a lot of potential and Knicks fans do overrate him, but at the same time people whom have never seen him tend to underrate him. As is the case with most players.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, Gallos' def not a 4. I guess he could play it on a small line up with Amare at the 5.

Old 08-20-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

All basketball debates must be settled by youtube montages!

He is the greatest player ever.

Old 08-20-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Ed Zachary.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

Ladies and gentlemen, please sit back and enjoy your flight. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with AIR ROOSTER!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, please sit back and enjoy your flight. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with AIR ROOSTER!
he doesn't ever miss!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:

Too much schooling the Celtics for my liking but still pretty nice.
I didn't know he had that many posters (dunks!) and loved the blocks (Was that D. Rose?)

Old 08-20-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
he doesn't ever miss!!!!
He is Italian, therefore he is incapable of missing.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Too much schooling the Celtics for my liking but still pretty nice.
I didn't know he had that many posters (dunks!) and loved the blocks (Was that D. Rose?)
Yeah, that block was sweet. I remember watching that one in particular because it was one of the few times I got to watch the game on tv and didn't have to use the interwebz to get my knicks fix. That mix does show a lot of flashes he showed knicks fans, although I would've liked to see more of his foul drawing drives as he had a number of nice and-1's that didn't make that mix. Mixes are what they are but that one does show the tools gallo showed he knew how to use when we let him, although as you can tell from the video he was stuck behind the 3 point line waiting to take a bail out 3 way too often last year and if these new team-mates are freezing him out like Al, DuDu and Lee did last year he's going to have to be more aggressive, although I don't think that'll be an issue.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-20-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Knicks fans are bat **** crazy delusional. I would expect nothing better from New York.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Most Knicks fans are bat **** crazy delusional. I would expect nothing better from New York.
Not really. I may over-rate Gallo since I've been following him for so long, same for Rubio, but a lot of Knicks fans aren't that delusional. Now a lot of them are just because there's a lot of nuts in New York just due to how massive the city is, but on average were not much worse than other fans. For example I don't think Wilson Chandler is going to end up becoming much better than he is right now, which is a fine player, but not a special starter, I also don't expect Anthony Randolph to ever fullfill his potential because he's kinda soft, still too weak and isn't a great decision maker.

I'm just a major gallo fan, the kid just has "it", he's got that drive to be great, he's really smart, he's tough as hell, especially for an Italian, and he does have a very sweet skillset that he understands how to use. Plus the kid's adjusting very well for a kid that young in NYC of all places. If you consider how badly he got frozen out for most of last year by the expiring bums that made up our team I think expecting anything less than a big step from the 15/5 he put up last year with Amare now drawing all sorts of the attention inside is kinda ridiculous. He's not a great NBA athlete, but he's not a bad NBA athlete by any stretch and he's really crafty, which I absolutely love seeing from young players because it represents an understanding of the game that almost gets lost in the draft hooplah about workouts and guys being able to fly.

Hell if I was going to be a homer I'd point out how he had a very crafty post up game in Italy that he just hasn't been called upon to use in the NBA yet and extrapolate that performance to say he can also be a deadly post up player once he's strong enough to not get pushed around by the biggest of bigs. But I won't because that's a part of his skillset we haven't yet seen in the NBA.

I know this may sound exactly like the clueless knicks fans who were buying Isiah's trades for potential, but after a decade of either too talentless or too intangibleless "talent" I'm going to let myself finally get excited by kid who's got a wonderful skillset and a great head on his shoulders. If his back doesn't become a problem again I feel like this kid is sure to become a force in this league, and with his skillset and mentality he fits just perfectly as a second option.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-20-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Not really. I may over-rate Gallo since I've been following him for so long, same for Rubio, but a lot of Knicks fans aren't that delusional. Now a lot of them are just because there's a lot of nuts in New York just due to how massive the city is, but on average were not much worse than other fans. For example I don't think Wilson Chandler is going to end up becoming much better than he is right now, which is a fine player, but not a special starter, I also don't expect Anthony Randolph to ever fullfill his potential because he's kinda soft, still too weak and isn't a great decision maker.

I'm just a major gallo fan, the kid just has "it", he's got that drive to be great, he's really smart, he's tough as hell, especially for an Italian, and he does have a very sweet skillset that he understands how to use. Plus the kid's adjusting very well for a kid that young in NYC of all places. If you consider how badly he got frozen out for most of last year by the expiring bums that made up our team I think expecting anything less than a big step from the 15/5 he put up last year with Amare now drawing all sorts of the attention inside is kinda ridiculous. He's not a great NBA athlete, but he's not a bad NBA athlete by any stretch and he's really crafty, which I absolutely love seeing from young players because it represents an understanding of the game that almost gets lost in the draft hooplah about workouts and guys being able to fly.

Hell if I was going to be a homer I'd point out how he had a very crafty post up game in Italy that he just hasn't been called upon to use in the NBA yet and extrapolate that performance to say he can also be a deadly post up player once he's strong enough to not get pushed around by the biggest of bigs. But I won't because that's a part of his skillset we haven't yet seen in the NBA.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gallo isn't even the best Italian in the league. I don't see him as anything more than the third best player on an elite team(again somewhat similar to hedo at his best).
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling him the third best player on an elite team really isn't an insult..
Old 08-20-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my mistake, I assumed he'd be at the 4, especially with D'Antoni. How can he guard wing guyss at the 3 though? Quick slashers and the best average player in the league in Outlaw may give him some serious trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Gallo isn't even the best Italian in the league. I don't see him as anything more than the third best player on an elite team(again somewhat similar to hedo at his best).
And why not? Gallo is a much better decision maker than Hedo. Hedo has proven more as a playmaker in the NBA, but Hedo also needed 6 years to become as good as Gallo is right now. And it's not like Gallo's a bad passer, he delivers crisp passes and he's very willing and does well finding the open man. He just needs to be given the ball more and as he gets comfortable with that I think he'll be able to match Hedo's playmaking with less turnovers and bad passes within two years. While he's already far better than Hedo will ever be on D, is a purer shooter and less of a chucker, and does better at drawing contact. I think Hedo is not a clearly superior player to Gallo right now and Gallo is still growing rapidly as a player.

Quote:
Nah, it's just european. We're both Caucasian after all, plus I'm still excited after the soccer world cup and so my hatred for Italy for 2006 is still very strong.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-20-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
my mistake, I assumed he'd be at the 4, especially with D'Antoni. How can he guard wing guyss at the 3 though? Quick slashers and the best average player in the league in Outlaw may give him some serious trouble.
*shrug* Mike actually used Gallo a lot on PGs like he did Jeffries after that trade. Gallo did well with those much quicker players because he's smart and knows how to use his length to get in players' way. So if he can chase point guards at the top of our zone I don't see why SF, who he already did well defending last year, would be that much of a problem. He's not that quick but his reactions are quick and he thinks very quickly, which with his length lets him make up for that unless he's up against the most elite of the elite, and even then he made Melo work for his buckets when the two of them decided to play one on one. Gallo won't be a great defender but he's good and won't be a liability if he's not banging with guys who can just knock him on his ass with their strength.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: