Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Oh I know...The Knicks fans on realGM come over to our board to tell us that repeatedly. -.-. Brook Lopez can't even inflate his rebounding to at least give himself great stats.
Yeah, I apologize for those guys. Reading that board is really hard sometimes and I'm a knick fan who likes gallo and mike D more than almost all others. David's good at going up and securing the ball, but he really needs to start boxing out, that's the single biggest reason why bigger C's where able to take away even his rebounding at times. Dlee's a good rebounder, but he's certainly not a great rebounder the way his numbers suggest.

Plus it's insane how focused on coming down with those rebounding numbers he was, he snagged at least one rebound from Gallo a week, and I mean went up after gallo, put his hands on the ball after gallo already had it in his possession and then went to rip it away on his way down.

As for Bropez I'm not as high on him as others, he's got a well developed post game and jumper but he really is a disappointment as a rebounder and his man defense was pretty mediocre as well. He can certainly improve on those but I don't think he can become elite at either one and his offense, while arguably elite for a Center, is in no way elite for a big man.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-14-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
eeeek, shiv
Tier 1
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade

Tier 2
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Dirk Nowitzki

Tier 3
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams
Pau Gasol

On another topic: I really loved what I saw from Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook during the FIBA games. Durant's potential is literally out of this world and Russell Westbrook played better than Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo did. Any chance they take the #1 seed in the West?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Kevin Durant just started taking **** over, it's scary how he's probably not even close to hitting his prime. He's turning into a deadly scorer and his game has elevated so much over the past few years.

Gotta love those Longhorns :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Simmons on Durant/James 2k11

Quote:
We knew beforehand that, if Durant kicked ass in this tournament, he'd become part of the LeBron discussion because that's the way this stuff works: Durant is the well-mannered kid from a good family who only cares about being a great teammate and getting better (or so we think); LeBron is the wannabe global icon with the crazy mom who thought it would be a good idea to stab an entire city in its back on a live television special (or so we think). Look, nobody hated "The Decision" more than me. Or LeBron's Game 5 in Boston. Or how he gave up in the last two minutes of Game 6. Or how he took the easy way out and joined Wade. But none of that stuff changes the fact that (A) LeBron turns 26 in December; (B) the first seven years of his career ranked among the best ever; (C) his 2009-10 regular season was the single best regular season since Shaq's 1999-2000 season; and (D) his 2010-11 team is better than his 2009-10 team. Let's not get carried away here. He's still the best basketball player alive.
Having said that (copyright: Jerry Seinfeld), here's where Durant could get him: I don't know who's taking the crunch-time shots on the 2010-11 Miami Heat. My guess is LeBron will do his Magic 2.0 routine and alternate with Wade in big moments depending on the matchups. Durant won't be alternating with anyone. Even if he's 10 percent better than he was last season -- and don't forget, his teammates will be better, too -- here's a realistic look at how his stats might jump:

2010: 30.1 PPG, 7.6 RPG, 2.8 APG, 20.3 FGA, 10.2 FTA, 47.6 FG%, 36.5% 3FG%, 90% FT, 50 wins.
2011: 33.5 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 3.3 APG, 21.8 FGA, 11.0 FTA, 50.1 FG%, 42.2 3FG%, 91% FT, 61 wins.

Now LeBron:
2010: 29.7 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 8.6 APG, 20.1 FGA, 10.2 FTA, 50.3 FG%, 33% 3FG%, 77% FT, 61 wins.
2011: 26.8 PPG, 9.1 RPG, 10.7 APG, 18.2 FGA, 9.1 FTA, 52.1 FG%, 34% 3FG, 78% FT, 68 wins

And now, I ask you: Which 2011 season would be more impressive? There's Durant averaging 33.5 a night (only Jordan and Kobe have done it in the past 35 years) but with 50-40-90 percentages (only Larry Bird, Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki have done that AND made an All-NBA team). And there's LeBron putting up a 27-9-11, the closest anyone's come to averaging a triple-double since Magic Johnson in 1982 (18.6 PPG, 9.6 RPG, 9.5 APG). So here's my advice: You're right to get excited about Durant potentially becoming the best player of his generation. Just don't forget that LeBron isn't going anywhere. Just the fact that we're talking about this stuff is fantastic. I knew it would happen eventually, but when Durant was still 21????? Good golly.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Tier 1
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade

Tier 2
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Dirk Nowitzki

Tier 3
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams
Pau Gasol

On another topic: I really loved what I saw from Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook during the FIBA games. Durant's potential is literally out of this world and Russell Westbrook played better than Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo did. Any chance they take the #1 seed in the West?
I think you ought to switch Paul and Wade. Paul, when healthy, is one of the best statistical point guards of all-time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who has it worse, Knick fans or Portland fans.

Knick fans are used to what happens to us now, nothing shocks us anymore. But Portland fans have to live with passing on Jordan and Durant. I don't think I'd ever be able to get over that.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Damn Kevin Durant just started taking **** over, it's scary how he's probably not even close to hitting his prime. He's turning into a deadly scorer and his game has elevated so much over the past few years.

Gotta love those Longhorns :)

In ten-twenty years no more will we talk about Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan. We will say Greg Oden over Kevin Durant. The Trailblazers could have been: Brandon Roy, Kevin Durant, Lamarcus Aldridge.... O_O

Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I think you ought to switch Paul and Wade. Paul, when healthy, is one of the best statistical point guards of all-time.

Yeah, you're probably right. Paul's injury plagued season is still in mind though. He is so diminutive and yet so fearless I don't know if he can stay on the court. Wade has had issues too, but I think James and Bosh will allow Wade to prolong his career.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to say yes, while his D and rebounding are not up to par for an elite big, HE'S ENTERING HIS THIRD SEASON. holy jesus, give the kid a break.
Even still, it's laughable to think Noah is a better player than Bropez. Yea, he rebounds better, cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bill Simmons on Durant/James 2k11
If he were to put up 33 points on 50%+, that would be unreal. Only 5 guys in NBA history have done that:

Kareem, Wilt, Michael, George Gervin and Bob McAdoo(Rick Barry did it in the ABA but only in 35 games).

If he maintains his TS%, which is a better gauge of efficiency shooting the ball, and gets his 33 ppg with a TS% of .607(based on what Bill Simmons projects, his TS% should rise with the rest of his shooting numbers), he will be in a territory no one has ever been in. No player in the history of the NBA has put up 33 ppg with a true shooting pct. of .607 or higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantasy basketball sleepers... who ya got?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Fantasy basketball sleepers... who ya got?
Blake Griffin, JJ Hickson, Andray Blatche, Bill Walker, Marcus Thorton, Corey Maggette are a few off the top of my head

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Durant is the best volume scorer since Jordan

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and having said that, Durant is not in Lebron James' class.Superior defender,rebounder, and play maker for his size. The best finisher in league history IMO. Effortless scorer. Could average 35 a season if he concentrated.

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tier 1
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade

Tier 2
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Dirk Nowitzki

Tier 3
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams
Pau Gasol

I dont think that the Thunder are ready to jump all the way up to number 1 but i have been picking them to be my 2 seed since the play offs last year. Westbrook and Durant maturing is going to scary to watch. I just hope they stick together, i dont wanna see a situation similar to Garnett and Marbury where Westbrook might want to leave and lead his own team because hes not getting the love KD35 is getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Erick Dampier got waived, the Heat need to move swiftly and snatch him up.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm late but I told you people USA would win without problem. Durant vs. Turkey? Are you kidding me? If we wanted we could put our 4th team out there and win gold if they played together and within the system.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love ESPN's trade machine sometimes.
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2cm6dym

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I love ESPN's trade machine sometimes.
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2cm6dym
Go big or go home with your fictional trade fantasies!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b227uo
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7U4hUcZQ9I

gSW scrimmage. No Lin which is surprising. Monta looking great,. He's fully recovered from that ankle injury and is just as explosive as before. The J is only getting better.

Quote:
Old 09-15-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't want the Lakers to play OKC in the playoffs.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
and having said that, Durant is not in Lebron James' class.Superior defender,rebounder, and play maker for his size. The best finisher in league history IMO. Effortless scorer. Could average 35 a season if he concentrated.
really now...?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
really now...?
I didn't know if he meant finisher as in finishing games (i.e. closer) or finisher as in scorer. Either way, no.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

As in getting to the rim and scoring in the paint? Yeah, probably.

Last edited by Shiver : 09-15-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
really now...?
Inside scorer..yes easy..too big..too strong...too fast.

Quote: