Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Lakers over Heat makes sense now, but when push comes to shove I think the Heat will be the best team in the league. They have two top-5 players, another top-15 player, and two of the better bench/supporting cast players in the league. Hopefully they play to their strengths and play small and fast and don't try and grind out opponents in ugly 96-88 games.
There should be no argument or debate on that right now. The Lakers are the 2 time DEFENDING champs, and that alone makes them the favorites. The Heat havent even played a ******* game yet with the new team. But yes i agree that they are very talented, and yes i do think they will run the eastern conference, but there is no way anyone can put them number 1 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is what I said...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QUIET SHIVER, YOU TALK BACK WHEN SPOKEN TO. Ahem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
There should be no argument or debate on that right now. The Lakers are the 2 time DEFENDING champs, and that alone makes them the favorites. The Heat havent even played a ******* game yet with the new team. But yes i agree that they are very talented, and yes i do think they will run the eastern conference, but there is no way anyone can put them number 1 right now.
I mean....the power rankings are for this upcoming season and not for last season, so I see no problem at all putting the Heat at number 1(where I would have them). Sure the Lakers won the championship the past two years(which is very impressive), but Kobe is a year older and the Heat added the best player in the league as well as a top 3 PF in the league, and when you couple those two things with Dwayne Wade you easily get the best team in the league. Of course if someone wants to be stubborn then ya sure you can just automatically put last years champs at number 1 regardless of what happens in the offseason
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, ya gotta earn the #1 spot no matter what. In this case, you earn that #1 spot by kicking the [BLEEP] outta every poser, pretender, and competitor in sight. You don't get #1 automatically because you netted what might very well be the biggest Free Agent catches in the history of the sport (well, unless the sportswriters fellate you ceaselessly, in which case, you have to prove you deserve the #1 by kicking the [BLEEP] outta everybody.)

I've no objections to whichever team gets the #1... they just have to earn it first. Plain and simple.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nba.com/magic/photogaller...eakpeek_1.html

Check out that awesomeness. You are a lucky dog moth. For once, I'd rather switch places we live at.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent lived in the Orlando area in about 10 years. :P

You'll bet that I'll be catching a few games there, though. I have a sister who lives just down the street, essentially. And vacation time to burn.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope Sacramento can keep the Kings.

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/29/306...ours-nbas.html

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
http://www.nba.com/magic/photogaller...eakpeek_1.html

Check out that awesomeness. You are a lucky dog moth. For once, I'd rather switch places we live at.
Lemme borrow a couple hundred bucks to go watch the Magic lose to the Heat there. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think some of you know what power rankings are.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Hope Sacramento can keep the Kings.

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/29/306...ours-nbas.html

I hope not! Kansas City needs an NBA team. The Sprint Center and the P&L district need to succeed. We've waited for an NBA team for a long time, since the failed Kemper Arena experiment. Don't even get me started.

We have good sports fans too. We sell out Chiefs games and they haven't made the playoffs since their QB was Joe Montana. The Royals had 19,000 in attendance and the Rays couldn't get more than 12,000 for their great team clinching a playoff spot.

Old 09-29-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope not! Kansas City needs an NBA team. The Sprint Center and the P&L district need to succeed. We've waited for an NBA team for a long time, since the failed Kemper Arena experiment. Don't even get me started.

We have good sports fans too. We sell out Chiefs games and they haven't made the playoffs since their QB was Joe Montana. The Royals had 19,000 in attendance and the Rays couldn't get more than 12,000 for their great team clinching a playoff spot.
AGREED(10char)
Old 09-30-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't watch basketball. I'm a NFL, and College Football guy, but i have a quick question. I was talking to my friend, and he was like basketball starting back up on the 9th. I was like what pre-season? He was like basketball doesn't have pre-season. Is this true?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
I don't watch basketball. I'm a NFL, and College Football guy, but i have a quick question. I was talking to my friend, and he was like basketball starting back up on the 9th. I was like what pre-season? He was like basketball doesn't have pre-season. Is this true?
Nope, there is a pre-season in basketball.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we discuss this, or not touch it with a 10-foot pole? Not sure, but I will throw it out here because it's big enough that it's on ESPN and all the sports talk shows, plus crosses over to even CNN.

My reaction to it is if it's now a race thing, then what was he when all those thousands of people bought his jerseys and argued with people that Lebron was better than Kobe. Was he white back then in 2004, 2006, etc and just recently became unwhite, like a reverse Michael Jackson?

Quote:
LeBron James: Race Played Role In 'Decision' Backlash

September 30th, 2010
NYC - LeBron James appeared on the CNN program "Primetime" on Wednesday night and the NBA superstar said he believes race was a factor in the negative feedback he received after "The Decision."

CNN correspondent Soledad O'Brien mentioned that James's brand and name were "tarnished" because of his decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers in such a public fashion and asked if race played a role in the backlash. "I think so at times," James replied. "It's always, you know, a race factor."

Maverick Carter, a 28-year-old who is one of James's closest advisers, said race "definitely played a role in some of the stuff coming out of the media, things that were written for sure."

According to James's recent Q scores, a measurement of popularity, his positive Q rating among African Americans dropped from 52 percent in January to 39 percent in September. His negative Q rating increased from 14 percent to 15 percent. Some believe race plays a role in these ratings.

Throughout the summer after James joined his friends Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, he received an enormous amount of criticism from past NBA stars, fans and his former employer, Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert.

Following "The Decision," Gilbert wrote an open letter to Cavaliers fans and called James "narcissistic." Gilbert also wrote that LeBron's departure from his hometown was a "cowardly betrayal."

Rev. Jesse Jackson said he believes Gilbert's letter personified "a slave master mentality." Gilbert denied Jackson's claims and said his letter had nothing to do with slavery.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's so dumb to even make a deal out of this. I hate Lebron just as much as the next guy, but to ride his nuts about anything he said in that interview is ******* stupid.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's better to not even discuss that kinda stuff here, it'll just end up getting post deleted and nobody wants this thread locked, there is no simple way to discuss race. That said, it's not like he blamed that entirely on it, but w/e. From this point on you can expect every single thing LBJ does to get broken down and he'll get ripped for pretty much everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe has the best selling jersey in Europe for the 3rd straight year.

GLOBAL icon. :D
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It's better to not even discuss that kinda stuff here, it'll just end up getting post deleted and nobody wants this thread locked, there is no simple way to discuss race. That said, it's not like he blamed that entirely on it, but w/e. From this point on you can expect every single thing LBJ does to get broken down and he'll get ripped for pretty much everything.

Can we just get to the games so we can get past this "news" BS?

Old 10-01-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The entire thing is stupid. It's just a way for Maverick Carter to deflect responsibility on what was a terrible decision.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Would be funny if the Kings came back to KC... But I don't see any pro team occupying that arena. They all just use it as leverage against other cities to get new stadiums.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

New playoff team predictions:

East

In

New York Knicks
Washington Wizards

Out

Charlotte Bobcats
Cleveland Cavaliers

For the West I really like New Orleans to get back in with a healthy Chris Paul, but I'm not sure who to take out. San Antonio and Phoenix are getting old I guess, Portland is injury prone, Denver may be Carmelo-less. Not sure, but right now I have things staying pat right now.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see the Celtics beat the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.. wait, WTF did I just say?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I want to see the Celtics beat the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.. wait, WTF did I just say?
i agree....

....is that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything Phoenix is getting younger not older

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote