Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fantasy help.

i have overkill in rebounds and need assists and 3PM. i get offered this trade.

luis scola and mike bibby for ak47, jason kidd, and john salmons.

scola is having a huge start to the year with 27 PPG and 14 PPG. jason kidd is having a great start as well with 11.3 PPG, 11.7 APG, 5.7 RPG, 2.3 3PM, and 2.3 SPG, but i feel like scola is more likely to keep it going throughout the year. thoughts?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Gordon had a pretty sick night. 2nd one is ******* ferocious.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Clippers could be this years Thunder. Griffen and Gordon are both so athletic and talented.

also, remember the good not great players that make you all nostalgic topic a few pages back? I've found the holy grail

Manute Bol, Muggsy Bogues, AND the Washington Bullets

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Last edited by senormysterioso : 11-02-2010 at 12:08 PM.
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously it's just a few games but with an 0-4 start, the Clips don't look like a playoff team, this year at least. They have sick talent but I don't think they have been playing as a team long enough to be a playoff team this year. If they can sign even like a Caron Butler this offseason they will have as strong of a starting 5 as anyone in the league as well as some nice young bench guys with potential. They are far too thin inside however to be a factor this year. Unless Deandre Jordan all of a sudden plays up to his potential the Clips rotation front line is bad.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Obviously it's just a few games but with an 0-4 start, the Clips don't look like a playoff team, this year at least. They have sick talent but I don't think they have been playing as a team long enough to be a playoff team this year. If they can sign even like a Caron Butler this offseason they will have as strong of a starting 5 as anyone in the league as well as some nice young bench guys with potential. They are far too thin inside however to be a factor this year. Unless Deandre Jordan all of a sudden plays up to his potential the Clips rotation front line is bad.
I should have clarified. I don't think they're a playoff team, I think they're a team that NBA fans are going to like. The Thunder became almost everybody's second favorite team last year, I see the Clippers as a team that could be like that.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Clippers doing much this year for 3 reasons:

1) They play in the West which is a helluva lot tougher than the East

2) Baron Davis is their PG and they aren't going anywhere with him running the team

3) VDN didn't do a bad job with Chicago, but he's just not a very good coach

The Clippers have talent, but they also have a lot working against them. I still maintain though that reason #2 is why they won't go anywhere. They need to get rid of Baron and his boneheaded plays.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They need a PG more than they need a wing right now. A guy like Ryan Gomes would be a decent starter for them on the wing. He's certainly nothing special, but he can shoot the 3 and when surrounded with other offensive weapons can be efficient and productive IMO.

It's quite pathetic though watching Baron run that team.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
They need a PG more than they need a wing right now. A guy like Ryan Gomes would be a decent starter for them on the wing. He's certainly nothing special, but he can shoot the 3 and when surrounded with other offensive weapons can be efficient and productive IMO.

It's quite pathetic though watching Baron run that team.
I'd like to see them throw Eric Bledsoe in there and let him take his lumps learning and developing into an NBA PG.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See I don't see Eric Bledsoe as the PG of the future. 6th man dynamo no doubt, but to be honest his strengths are everything but his PG skills. Sure you can try him out and hope he develops and surprises like Russell Westbrook, but tbh I've seen enough Bledsoe to know that he won't be a good PG. Sure he could surprise me, but hoping Eric Bledsoe turns into a good true PG is like hoping for Ben Gordon to be a good PG.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See I don't see Eric Bledsoe as the PG of the future. 6th man dynamo no doubt, but to be honest his strengths are everything but his PG skills. Sure you can try him out and hope he develops and surprises like Russell Westbrook, but tbh I've seen enough Bledsoe to know that he won't be a good PG. Sure he could surprise me, but hoping Eric Bledsoe turns into a good true PG is like hoping for Ben Gordon to be a good PG.
Or like hoping Jameer Nelson will be a good PG. hahahahaha. I had to.

But really, where have you seen enough of him? We haven't seen enough of him at the pro level yet to solidify that kind of opinion. You can't judge it off his year at Kentucky where they played him at SG because they had Wall and wanted to put their best players on the floor. If Wall wasn't there, he would've played PG and then you wouldn't have that opinion (I think).

I think Bledsoe can be a good starting PG in the NBA. I don't think he'll be a Nash, Kidd, Paul type assist man, but there are plenty in the NBA that score a little more and pass a little less than those guys.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Magic game tonight. Sigh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Asbestos.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Conley has been playing well this year. Glad to see him get paid.

Griz play L.A. tonight. Mike can get his on Fisher. Who defends Kobe?

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
lol Asbestos.
lol. Seriously. Ruined my night. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else catch this?

Quote:
When LeBron James announced he was coming to Miami it was called, "The Decision." When Anthony Tolliver signed with Minnesota he spoofed LeBron with "The Decision: Part Deux" and posted it on YouTube. Tolliver says he was not being critical of James.

"If he sees the video, he should know it had nothing to do with him personally," Tolliver told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. "It was more of me having fun with the situation. I didn't make the video for him. I made it for people who know me, my family and friends. I try to tell people it had nothing to do with him. It was just one of those things that blew up."

James hasn't seen the clip and only said, "We play Minnesota twice," when asked about it.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron has adopted a much more nasty, vengeful persona post-Decision. He even has a MJ-style enemies list filled with perceived slights.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Mike Conley has been playing well this year. Glad to see him get paid.

Griz play L.A. tonight. Mike can get his on Fisher. Who defends Kobe?
Thank god Bynum is out. For some reason, he always manages to **** up his knees when playing vs. the Grizzlies.

edit: Also, Gasol on Gasol. Good ol' sibling rivalry.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The T-Wolves will beat the Heat tonight. You heard it here first.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I'm not saying Bledsoe can't get there as an NBA PG, but he has A LOT of work to do. I say give him the keys to the car and let him go. I guess though you can try and bring him along slowly (like Utah did with Deron), but I have absolutely no faith that A) he can become an NBA PG in LA and B) tying to the first one, I don't see an organization like the Clippers developing him.

Bledsoe is quite explosive and has potential, but for the most part it's really hard to "teach" a kid how to play PG. Either you have it or you don't.

I'm interested to see how it plays out though because they picked him to be their PG of the future. He certainly can't be much worse than Baron's 10ppg on 32% shooting though can he?

Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
You heard it here first.
On the Tony Bruno show.

I played waaaaaay too much Madden.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The T-Wolves will beat the Heat tonight. You heard it here first.

Michael Beasely gets hit revenge.. . mwhahahahahaha

Old 11-02-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
LeBron has adopted a much more nasty, vengeful persona post-Decision. He even has a MJ-style enemies list filled with perceived slights.
LOL...against Anthony Tolliver?

I like his new found focus, but I found that to be quite hilarious. They were going to roll the T-Wolves with LeBron's perceived slights or without them.

Whatever floats your boat. If this is what it'll take for him to get that consistent killer instinct then so be it. Doesn't mean I can't laugh at it though.

Anyone seen Tolliver's video?

Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

No, I totally agree. But I'm sure MJ would've been pissed too, that's my point. He would even make up stuff that other people "said" about him to use it as motivation. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous, but maybe it will work for LeBron. But I personally would save my vengeance for teams that are a little better than the Timberwolves.

Last edited by Shiver : 11-02-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

See that was hard wire with Michael from day 1 though. I think it's quite difficult to just "turn it on." I didn't believe LeBron had the killer instinct and I still don't. Maybe he'll prove me wrong and become an assassin, but I think Wade has more of that than he does.

I've long believed that LeBron has been underachieving with his physical skillset and most of it is mental. His numbers have been quite ridiculous, but if he decides to turn it on consistently it's down right scary what he can do.

MJ believed that failure was part of succeeding, which goes along with Wade's "get knocked down 6 times and get back up 7" slogan. Missing a shot or losing was only part of the learning process to make those players better. I just don't know if LeBron has that mentality. He's never really "failed" at anything apart from this summer and the negative connotations he acquired from a lot of people. He went from the top of the world to the bottom of the barrel fairly quickly...hero to villain, or whatever other cliche's you can come up with. We'll see how he responds.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I would absolutely love to see LeBron become more serious and vengeful. It would seriously change my entire perception of how he is. I really, really want to see a pissed off LeBron James because I think then we'd get to see his rise to dominance in this league. Enough of the dancing, the pouting, the whining, etc. Focus, make up **** in your head, get a mean streak...I don't care. But I would love to see him adopt that MJ style of having a "list" in his head on a consistent basis.

Quote: