Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Have you seen his contract?
I love so much about what you choose to be in life.

But seriously, has he ever done anything to be considered cancerous to a team?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ey, props to KG though. He was able to hide his real self all those years in Minnesota.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TimberwLOLves. Down 30 in the second to the Magic. The Sixers record is in jeopardy even more so than with the Nets last year. With our luck we're going to finish 8-74 and draw the 3rd pick missing out on Barnes and Jones.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, keep your head up Yo, this one's not over yet. :)

Looks like extended PT for Bass tonight. Boy do I love extended PT for Bass.

13 and 5 in 11 minutes? Wut?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-03-2010 at 07:00 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are going to score at least 80 in the first half. This is like Duke playing a division 3 team.

I'm officially adopting the Bulls as my second team for this year so I actually have a reason to cheer for something.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You guys are going to score at least 80 in the first half. This is like Duke playing a division 3 team.

I'm officially adopting the Bulls as my second team for this year so I actually have a reason to cheer for something.
I already declared the Bulls as my second team, so get in line mister.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
I already declared the Bulls as my second team, so get in line mister.

I was a huge fairweather Bulls fan as a kid growing up so my spot is reserved.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was a huge fairweather Bulls fan as a kid growing up so my spot is reserved.
I ******* hated the Bulls because of MJ, so I feel like I win this somehow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting to see Lewis start at the 3 tonight and Anderson at the 4. They're trying to get Lewis going, some how. This could lead to more Bass PT as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
I ******* hated the Bulls because of MJ, so I feel like I win this somehow.

Not only does that cause you to lose this argument but it also strengthens my argument that you are a terrible person.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Not only does that cause you to lose this argument but it also strengthens my argument that you are a terrible person.
I don't know why you keep saying I'm a terrible person. It really hurts my feelings and is uncalled for.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
I don't know why you keep saying I'm a terrible person. It really hurts my feelings and is uncalled for.

Good people don't hate Michael Jordan Brody. They just don't.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Good people don't hate Michael Jordan Brody. They just don't.
He's a gigantic selfish piece of **** asshole, so I don't know why not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:

Asshole definitely, but he's the greatest to ever play the game and his arrogance only made him better.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Magic record 78 points at the half. Oy Vey.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-03-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
He's an arrogant sun of a gun, just like Turner. Doesn't really take anything away from them as basketball players, but Forenci isn't delusional. Wall is a bit of a douche.

But so was MJ so...If he beasts on the court and wins games I don't see it as a big deal at all. Wall isn't the only douche in the league (the entire Boston roster). Hell, Kobe's a bit of a douche too.

Most all great players have an arrogant, self-entitled stigma about them (apart from Rose, Durant and a couple other studs).

The one thing I didn't like was the dancing. I ******* hate that ****. Granted it was during the intros and he said he wouldn't do it again, but ******* A, that **** makes me want to vomit.

If I ever see Noah bust out any sort of dance moves (ala the Florida post game) I'll never forgive him.

Then again, I hate any sort of showboating or tomfoolery on the court. The "look at me" **** really steams my broccoli. Just play the ******* game and get the W. Go grab a racket or a cue if you want some individuality.

/rant

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan = huge douche
Kobe = huge douche
Timmy D = huge douche
Wall = hugh douche?

the rings are coming

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And that's what pretty much made him great. Didn't give a **** about anyone or anything. He just wanted to win and sacrificed a lot of things (relationships being one of them) to reach his goals.

I respect a guy like Walter Payton much more than Jordan because he was a good human being. But as far as athletes go I admired Jordan's competitiveness, will to win and the fact that he put his body on the line every night moreso than any other athlete in history, plus he was a Bull so that kinda made a difference too. I'd probably dislike him if he were a Knick, Pacer, Heat, Celtic or Piston so I can't really blame you for the hatred.

He's the most polarizing athlete in history. Bird, Magic, Kareem, Hakeem, etc are among the greats of all time as well but they are generally well liked by most. I know a lot of people who hate Jordan. They respect what he did on the court, but they don't respect him as a person.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
He's an arrogant sun of a gun, just like Turner. Doesn't really take anything away from them as basketball players, but Forenci isn't delusional. Wall is a bit of a douche.

But so was MJ so...If he beasts on the court and wins games I don't see it as a big deal at all. Wall isn't the only douche in the league (the entire Boston roster). Hell, Kobe's a bit of a douche too.

Most all great players have an arrogant, self-entitled stigma about them (apart from Rose, Durant and a couple other studs).

The one thing I didn't like was the dancing. I ******* hate that ****. Granted it was during the intros and he said he wouldn't do it again, but ******* A, that **** makes me want to vomit.

If I ever see Noah bust out any sort of dance moves (ala the Florida post game) I'll never forgive him.

Then again, I hate any sort of showboating or tomfoolery on the court. The "look at me" **** really steams my broccoli. Just play the ******* game and get the W. Go grab a racket or a cue if you want some individuality.

/rant
How old are you? You seem like one of the parents in footloose.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Jordan = huge douche
Kobe = huge douche
Timmy D = huge douche
Wall = hugh douche?

the rings are coming
How is Duncan a huge douche?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:

He probably means the constant complaining about every single call. I've come to respect Duncan but that gets really annoying.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone is a douche. Douche describes about everybody.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
He complains a lot, but he's generally a nice guy and is not a problem off the court in the least.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes but a huge douche on the court which brings me to Robert Horry, GIANT DOUCHEBAG, tons of rings

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote