Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already said his jumper was nowhere to be found.

He was the best player on the floor

if you watched the game xD

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I hate him more than Soviet Russia.
in Soviet Russia, EvilNixon hates you

Clever, amirite guys???

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent been watching...but the Magic are playing terrible tonight. Shooting 39% from the field. Howard has about half of their points, also. Duhon made the start.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The NBA announced it has fined Stephen Jackson $50,000 for verbal abuse of game officials during the Bobcats loss to the Pistons Friday night.
And now, a short selection of what we believe Jackson said, the same vein of Kevin Garnett‘s explanation of what he said to Charlie Villanueva, inspired by Twitter:
“Mr. Official, are you and your mother close?”
“Excuse me, but I’m not certain if that call was necessarily accurate.”
“I am curious as to your roots in the greater Detroit metropolitan area. “
“I wish to inform you that steadfastly protest your chosen decision on that particular play.”
hahahahaha

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
in Soviet Russia, EvilNixon hates you

Clever, amirite guys???
I get it. and I love it.

and on topic Steph Curry > Monta Ellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
but it's perfectly ok for scotty to ride Lopez like there's no tomorrow, even though he's not as good as Monta.
First off, a good center is light years more valuable than a good combo guard. One is the cornerstone of a franchise, the other is the next Jamaal Crawford.

Secondly, no one takes scotty seriously. Well at least not when he's talking about anything Nets or Rutgers related.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa... NEVER compare Monta to Mal C. Never. Jamal Crawford is the best 6th man ever because he actually accepted his role as a bench scorer and it fits him to a T. Monta has not, nor will he ever, assume any role other than ball-hogging black hole. and I love Monta, he just isn't all that good of a basketball player

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...41#post2368441

Join y'all
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monta Ellis the next Jamal Crawford ...hahahahaa

Good one, MetSox!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Wade's teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Clever guy ;) He had this figured out allll along: Bring in Lebron >>> take pressure off himself >>> go buck wild!
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's not get out of hand here guys, Monta is better than Jamal Crawford.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Monta is a king, he is John of England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Let's not get out of hand here guys, Monta is better than Jamal Crawford.
I'd rather have Jamal as my 6th man than have Monta as my shot chucker. That was my only point.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, what I say hardly ever counts. My team won 12 ******* games last year and Bropez was our lone bright spot. give me a ******* break.
that and I don't go around calling him a top 5 player.
I say he's a top 5 center. which is actually a legit argument.
probably because of the dying art of pure centers but WHATEVER I DONT CARE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did you all expect? Lopez is an elite center offensively and pedestrian as a rebounder and defender.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
What did you all expect? Lopez is an elite center offensively and pedestrian as a rebounder and defender.
yea but like, I get dragged into this by evil nixon but let's get it straight:
-I'm the loveable, actually knowledgable when I wanna be, homer.
-my argument holds water and isn't crazy.

and yea...Bropez needs to get his consistancy and defending up. He's getting better position from what I've seen this year, but I heard (couldn't watch the last 2 games) the Dwight just made him his ***** in the paint, so we've gotta work on that, but offensively, especially being in just his 3rd year, there aren't many post scorers I'd take over Bropez right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
The Gallo love is out of ******* control. If Melo goes to the Knicks then Gallo will be gone once he needs extension. They aren't gonna pay the money Gallo wants for him to back up Melo
If Gallo's playing his best ball every game there's no reason that him and Melo can't play in the same lineup. We wouldn't Melo chasing SGs around during the regular season, but as he's shown against Kobe, Melo is more than capable of playing the 2 in the playoffs. So come play off time there's no reason you can't play them together, especially when you consider how smoothly their games could be together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
That is absurd 619. Bargnani has one of the best offensive games of any big men in the league right now and is a legit 7 feet tall. It isn't easy finding 7 footers who create mismatches like he does. Not to mention he keeps improving on the defensive side of the ball. Getting talented offensive Small Forwards is a **** ton easier than finding big men like Bargs.

And yes I realize Bargs isn't the greatest rebounder
Gallo's like an inch or two shorter than Bargs and is a better rebounder, defender, shooter, passer and foul-getter/drawer. Bargs is bigger, although not monumentally, and more athletic, although Gallo's no slouch there either. I like Bargs a lot, but Gallo's smarter and got his game more together so prefering him to Bargs isn't that unreasonable, then you consider of all the D and rebounding you're giving away with Bargs in the paint while Gallo on the wing plays good D and boxes out really well.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I know Knicks fan jizz all over the place every time they hear Gallo's name, tbh I've always been more impressed with Wilson Chandler and would rather have him and everything he brings.
Really? Gallo's a better one on one defender, shooter, passer, decision-maker and gets to the line better when he drives. Wilson's the more explosive athlete and is a better weakside shot blocker, but I just don't see what pushes him above Gallo. He started the season better I guess...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks are deeeeeeeeeeeep. Even when Gallo's not shooting well they can still play with most teams.

And Amare hasn't really started to beast yet. He's got a few 40-point games in him.

I'm ecstatic to be 3-2, but the losses (Celtics mostly, Blazers aren't that good) showed how much better they are this year. They got blown out so many times in the past - you had to first hope for a close game in the 4th Q before you could start hoping for a W.

Felton/Douglas
Fields/Douglas
Gallo/Chandler
Amare/Randolph
Mozgov/Turiaf

Nine players ranging from solid to awesome.

And Azebuke/Mason could contribute also...

The only teams I think are better than them in the East are Miami, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, and Chicago when Boozer gets back. A 6-seed is a very realistic goal. Because one of (maybe both) Milwaukee/Charlotte is going to fall off big-time from last year (based on what we've seen so far), I really can't see the NYK MISSING the playoffs! Someone said the Garden was as loud as it's been in 10 years during the Blazers game. Playoff basketball at MSG would be beyond awesome.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Really? Gallo's a better one on one defender, shooter, passer, decision-maker and gets to the line better when he drives. Wilson's the more explosive athlete and is a better weakside shot blocker, but I just don't see what pushes him above Gallo. He started the season better I guess...
I like Chandler, but the reason most Knicks fan love Gallo so much is his potential. He wants to get better and you can see that he is. He's so ******* young. Every day he's getting more comfortable and he's absolutely shown that he has a future of being a scorer in this league. He's just not consistent yet, but that will come with confidence and his growing comfort level (and a team around him that's not dysfunctional). The tools are all there, and his approach is improving.

And defensively he's not elite but people assume he's trash because he's not overly quick, 6'10" and white. The fact is he might not have the best feet, but he's a better athlete than most probably think, he'll bang a bit and go up and contest shots, and he gives 100% on the defensive end. He's definitely not soft by any stretch.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Fields has actually impressed me a lot, he just looks so smooth and calm out there. He reminds me of gallo in that sense that he hustle and plays really hard, but he makes good decisions look so easy, especially after the decade of darkness we've just recently escaped.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Fields has actually impressed me a lot, he just looks so smooth and calm out there. He reminds me of gallo in that sense that he hustle and plays really hard, but he makes good decisions look so easy, especially after the decade of darkness we've just recently escaped.
Fields is my favorite type of player.

And D'Antoni is doing the best thing by starting him, even though a finishing lineup with Douglas or Chandler in there may be "better."

It's imperative to have offense coming off the bench (Chandler/Douglas), and Fields does all the little things - his hustle plays, timely threes, and good defense make a huge difference in keeping games close when we aren't shooting too well and getting out in front when we are.

I always hated Nate Robinson because he was the absolute opposite of this. He was a defensive liability and took a million ******** shots if he wasn't turning the ball over. But he was flashy and would get hot and score in bunches so it looked like he was a decent player. Fields will do almost nothing to hurt you and make a positive impact without having the ball.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bargs' letting me down the last couple of nights. Start carrying that team, brother. These 12 point games are not going to fly. Uncalled for.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
First off, a good center is light years more valuable than a good combo guard. One is the cornerstone of a franchise, the other is the next Jamaal Crawford.

Secondly, no one takes scotty seriously. Well at least not when he's talking about anything Nets or Rutgers related.
You are really comparing Monta to Jamal Crawful?

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:09 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I get it. and I love it.

and on topic Steph Curry > Monta Ellis
Except that isn't close to being true. Steph is a better shooter and ball handler. He's turnover prone too lol.

Quote: