Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bulls didn't lose because of Gallo. The Bulls lost because the entire Knicks team shot like 70% and 50% from 3. Even if Gallo wasn't playing, they still would have lost.

And I'm sorry, but if Gallo is the best player on the team like you say, and is the best with the ball in his hands, driving, play making, or shooting, then why is he being ignored? I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt the team has some conspiracy to avoid him. I'm not saying you're wrong in that he doesn't get the ball sometimes, but I'm saying if he really was as good as you say, the Knicks would make it a point to not keep the ball from him. And it's not the offense or coaching, both of which have proven to be not bad/dumb. They aren't purposely avoiding Gallo.

And just for the record, I don't think what you say about Gallo is untrue. I think he's a very good shooter and is probably underrated as a playmaker. But my biggest beef with him is that he is terribly inconsistent. He has proven that he can light it up some games, and other games he absolutely blows. And the problem I have is in the games I've seen where he blows, he keeps throwing up 3s and long jumpers and missing horribly. If he really is better at driving, then he hasn't shown it. And I just can't understand why if he is all these things, he doesn't show it?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Durant's efficiency has been meh so far. Monta is better on both ends right now. Monta has a shot to pass Wade. Kobe has been extremely good lately, so no. Especially if they keep his minutes in check.

I think I've already made my man crush on LeBron James clear enough.

He will never pass Dwight Howard or CP3 in terms of impact...EVER!

Top 5 right now
1.LeBron
2.CP3
3. Dwight
4.Kobe
5.Wade

The gap between Wade and Monta isn't huge.
You're really saying Durant isn't a top 5 player in the NBA? Well, ok, I'm going to watch football since this argument is over...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
The Bulls didn't lose because of Gallo. The Bulls lost because the entire Knicks team shot like 70% and 50% from 3. Even if Gallo wasn't playing, they still would have lost.

And I'm sorry, but if Gallo is the best player on the team like you say, and is the best with the ball in his hands, driving, play making, or shooting, then why is he being ignored? I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt the team has some conspiracy to avoid him. I'm not saying you're wrong in that he doesn't get the ball sometimes, but I'm saying if he really was as good as you say, the Knicks would make it a point to not keep the ball from him. And it's not the offense or coaching, both of which have proven to be not bad/dumb. They aren't purposely avoiding Gallo.

And just for the record, I don't think what you say about Gallo is untrue. I think he's a very good shooter and is probably underrated as a playmaker. But my biggest beef with him is that he is terribly inconsistent. He has proven that he can light it up some games, and other games he absolutely blows. And the problem I have is in the games I've seen where he blows, he keeps throwing up 3s and long jumpers and missing horribly. If he really is better at driving, then he hasn't shown it. And I just can't understand why if he is all these things, he doesn't show it?
It's a conspiracy of circumstance, no one on the team is good enough to create the looks we need to be creating for Amare without some extra space. We are too young and too new to one another to create that space through off the ball movement and no one can shoot the ball as well as a fully healthy Gallo, so Gallo's stuck out sitting on the perimeter to keep guys like Chandler from having to take 3s that they have no hope of making. That's why Gallo had to take so many late in the shot clock contested threes last year because we didn't create a better shot than hoping that Gallo can hit a bad 3.

He's so inconsistent because he's not a natural shooter, when he's in a rhythm and just zones in he can be absolutely deadly from deep, which is why we have him playing the role he does, but that's not the game he grew up playing so he really needs to get that rhythm going and stay involved to be that guy, which we're just to young and lack the chemistry to do regularly.

With the games where his shot is off he's still a big help, he's had a couple digit rebound or close games, he plays good D, makes good passes but he keeps shooting 3s because someone on this team has to. Someone needs to get the other team thinking about the dump out 3 when Felton and Amare are running the pick n roll to amare's bad hand. So even though Gallo's not hitting them we need him to keep taking them. As for the Bulls game we won because Felton and Dougie stayed hot, if they revert to their usual level we lose and you guys come back even more when you did.

Plus the kid is averaging more FTs than 3s so it's not like he's not driving with great success now, it's just something we need him to be doing more of which would take a better 3 point shooter on the team, which we don't have, which would also solve the problem of our poor team shooting so far.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 11-20-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
It's okay, Vikes. King Monta is the next Laker target.

Nobody wants to talk about the Hornets, but the job that Dell Demps and Monty Williams have accomplished in New Orleans is by far the top story in the NBA this season. The addition of Ariza was a very underrated move. He wasn't on his game offensively tonight, however.
When is he ever?

However, I do miss his defense and athleticism when he was in Houston. **** you Rockets! Goddamn Courtney Lee isnt doing **** this season.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5828835

Hornets and Raptors are involved in trade talks that would send F Peja Stojakovic and PG Jerryd Bayless to Toronto in exchange for PG Jarrett Jack, C David Anderson, and PG Marcus Banks. Interesting note: Peja is in the final year of his contract earning $14.3 million.

I like this trade for the Hornets as it adds some front court depth with Anderson and upgrades the backup PG position with Jack, who is reportedly to be one of Chris Paul's best friends. What I don't like about it is that NOLA loses Peja's expiring deal.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. How much salary and for how long will NOR be on the line for?

If I were them I'd want to keep the expiring.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colangelo trades for another ******* foreigner. I'm shocked. That makes one million on the team now. With that said I guess I like this deal for the Raps. While I am a big fan of Jarret Jack getting Pejas expiring is more valuable(insert Hedo joke here), and Bayless is still young I guess.

PG-Calderon
SG-Barbosa
SF-Peja
PF-Kleiza
C- Bargs

Colangelo just jizzed his pants
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew as soon as I saw the headline that the Hornets made another trade, that it would involve Bayless.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Colangelo trades for another ******* foreigner. I'm shocked. That makes one million on the team now. With that said I guess I like this deal for the Raps. While I am a big fan of Jarret Jack getting Pejas expiring is more valuable(insert Hedo joke here), and Bayless is still young I guess.

PG-Calderon
SG-Barbosa
SF-Peja
PF-Kleiza
C- Bargs

Colangelo just jizzed his pants
That might be the worst defensive team of all time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They're going to ******* rain 3's. It'll be exciting when they hit them, but they're also going to get blown the **** out a lot too without any inside presence/rebounding outside of Evans.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Durant's efficiency has been meh so far. Monta is better on both ends right now. Monta has a shot to pass Wade. Kobe has been extremely good lately, so no. Especially if they keep his minutes in check.

I think I've already made my man crush on LeBron James clear enough.

He will never pass Dwight Howard or CP3 in terms of impact...EVER!

Top 5 right now
1.LeBron
2.CP3
3. Dwight
4.Kobe
5.Wade

The gap between Wade and Monta isn't huge.
until Dwight has a more consistent post game i dont see him being above Kobe or Wade....and not even Durant.

with that said....

1) Kobe (little homer in me, but hes got the rings)
2) Lebron
3) Durtantula
4) Wade
5) Howard
5a) CP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
until Dwight has a more consistent post game i dont see him being above Kobe or Wade....and not even Durant.

with that said....

1) Kobe (little homer in me, but hes got the rings)
2) Lebron
3) Durtantula
4) Wade
5) Howard
5a) CP3
CP3 at 5? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-20-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now;

1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) Kobe
4) Wade
5) CP3 (Paul will go up on my list as the season goes on)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's Colangelo's ultimate Euro lineup.

Real starting lineup now is

PG-Calderon
SG-Demar
SF-Sonny Weems
PF-Reggie Evans(although Amir should be starting soon)
C-Andrea Bargnani

so uh ya....Harrison Barnes or Kyle Irving would look nice right about there.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

1) Gallo
2) Toney Douglas
3) Bill Walker
4) Wilson Chandler
5) Timofy Mozgov
Old 11-20-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
1) Gallo
2) Toney Douglas
3) Bill Walker
4) Wilson Chandler
5) Timofy Mozgov
LOL YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL!

Way to spell Timofey wrong, btw.

Also, Chandler and Gallo are better than anyone on your team not also from Italy.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
LOL YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL!

Way to spell Timofey wrong, btw.
O sorry my bad....I thought we were making a list of top 5 players that LeBron wants to play with.

But my real top 5 list right now

1)LeBron
2)Durantula
3)CP3
4)Kobe
5) wade
Old 11-20-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CP3 at 5? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Right now;

1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) Kobe
4) Wade
hmmm seems like someone sees it the same as me....

HAHAHAHAHA.....hack

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Also, Chandler and Gallo are better than anyone on your team not also from Italy.
...that is correct...unless you count Harrison Barnes :D
Old 11-20-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Right now;

1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) Kobe
4) Wade
CP3 > Wade and Durant.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-20-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
hmmm seems like someone sees it the same as me....

HAHAHAHAHA.....hack
He also has Kobe at 3, not numero uno.

Personally I have Kobe as 4th.

1. LeBron
2. CP3
3. Durant
4. Kobe
5. Wade

Paul is amazing. No one touches him in terms of his ability to improve an entire team. Plus he never turns the ball over and creates tons of turnovers for the opposing team with his steals. Not to mention he is scoring incredibly efficiently.

Easily the MVP so far.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

nevermind....

Quote:
Old 11-20-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake Griffin is ******* unreal, a human highlight reel tonight

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 - Kobe
2 - LeBron
3 - Paul
4 - Durant
5 - Wade
6 - Gasol
7 - Howard
8 - D Will

That's the top tier for me. After those 8 you've got guys like Melo, Rondo, Rose, Westbrook, Dirk, etc.

And two guys who are vaulting up into the second tier: Rudy Gaay and J Smoove.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote