Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I've always been a big Bass fan...I actually wish he was starting. He's beasting this year.
I like to slappa da bass too, mon!

But seriously, I have been a Bass fan since he was at LSU. I thought he would have been the perfect fit for the Mavs at PF.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
teaming up with the lakers :)

but i dont want him so lets not kid about that.
Even though that's technically a solution, it was never really a possibility so I'm hoping no one would seriously bring that up haha. Could you imagine the shitstorm if he took the MLE to play for the Lakers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Even though that's technically a solution, it was never really a possibility so I'm hoping no one would seriously bring that up haha. Could you imagine the shitstorm if he took the MLE to play for the Lakers?
I dont want him, so i dont even want to think about it.

I remember on NBA live 10 i got Durant to take the MLE to come to L.A. so.....thats what id want. :)

Had

Tyreke Evans at PG
Kobe at SG
Durant at SF
Pau PF
and Bynum

haha we were a dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interestingly enough the Heat's problems have not been at Center really. Their biggest reason they're losing is because they have no one who can guard an average or better PG. Even TJ Ford has made the Heat his *****. My biggest disappointment for me is Mario Chalmers. I thought he would be a breakout player, but he's been AWOL.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jameer is playing some damn fine PG this year. His assists have skyrocketed the last few games as well.

And I like our team with Redick starting, no VC, and a lot O' Bass better than the healthy VC lineup.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never liked the Vince Carter pickup anyway. I would much rather give his minutes to Reddick/Pietrus in a platoon.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's because Vince Carter is the biggest ***** in the NBA, and the worst player to have on your team
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG IS THIS A REAL COMMERCIAL?!?!?!

that **** is crazy!! Old school and New school beefin'

Last edited by soybean : 11-25-2010 at 06:40 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The GAWD responds...

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

It was good editing, almost believable.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavyyyyy SHAAAAAAAWGGG. That was so sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
OMFG IS THIS A REAL COMMERCIAL?!?!?!

that **** is crazy!! Old school and New school beefin'
EDIT: nevermind. fake.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

LOL you thought that was real? gullible much?

Old 11-25-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
LOL you thought that was real? gullible much?
Jumpman could do it....jordan has the balls.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Jumpman could do it....jordan is a giant douche bag.
Fixed it for you.

Honestly, and perhaps it's because I'm a Knicks fans, but I hate Jordan a million times more than LeBron. Maybe it's just because Jordan is a prick off the court too where as I don't get that vibe from LeBron that much.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Fixed it for you.

Honestly, and perhaps it's because I'm a Knicks fans, but I hate Jordan a million times more than LeBron. Maybe it's just because Jordan is a prick off the court too where as I don't get that vibe from LeBron that much.
Well Jordan loves you then. He loved to be hated.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see. Then I've played right into his trap I suppose.

Oh well, I feel better because the Knicks beat his team twice in a row. BOOYAH!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I love, love, LOVE Al Horford's game. Unfortunately the Hawks will never be able to line him up at his natural position where he truly would shine.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Why is it that I rarely see Knicks fans talking about Raymond Felton? He has really emerged. I am so glad he got out of Charlotte and Larry Brown's restrictive offense; now he is shining, averaging 18 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 threes.

By the way, LeBron should have gone to New York. He would be playing for a coach that knows how to create and innovate. Him, Raymond Felton, Gallo, Chandler, Douglas, Stoudemire would have been amazing to watch! They'd average 120 a game.

Last edited by Shiver : 11-25-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Why is it that I rarely see Knicks fans talking about Raymond Felton? He has really emerged. I am so glad he got out of Charlotte and Larry Brown's restrictive offense; now he is shining, averaging 18 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 threes.
He's been fantastic. Also a good defender as well. I think he's going to get even better as he and Amar'e are starting to get a feel for each other in the pick and roll game now. Once they get some chemistry they will both only get better.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True. We never bring him up.

Maybe because he isn't as amazing as TIMOFEYYYYYYY.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love, love, LOVE Al Horford's game. Unfortunately the Hawks will never be able to line him up at his natural position where he truly would shine.
A center would make the Hawks exponentially better. Horford at the 4 and Smith at the 3 would be very formidable if they had a real center.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Charles Barkely nailed the Heat's problems, particularly the bad habits LeBron James picked up in Cleveland. And Kenny is right, for the Heat to succeed Wade needs to cede to LeBron James. The Heat's worst lineup thus far has been when Wade and James have been on the court together.

Last edited by Shiver : 11-25-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
A center would make the Hawks exponentially better. Horford at the 4 and Smith at the 3 would be very formidable if they had a real center.

If only they could have sealed the deal with Shaquille O'Neal...

Old 11-25-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
True. We never bring him up.

Maybe because he isn't as amazing as TIMOFEYYYYYYY.
He's been really surprising me so far this year because I've never been much of a fan of his previous to this year. Timofey is perhaps the biggest piece of trash I've ever witnessed and it is unbearable to watch us put him on the floor. Thank god Turiaf is starting now.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote