Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh christ, there's two of them now.

haha, just kidding. I'm a big Monta fan, I traded Lebron for him and Bogut in fantasy.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was basically Monta and half of Lee against the Suns in the last half of the quarter, so that didn't end well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's so hilariously funny how badly Lebron has ruined his legacy/reputation. I love every moment that he gets dissed. This is just awesome.

Mo Williams giving Lebron the cold shoulder... Lebron's face afterwards is classic.

Cavs assistant coach telling Lebron to ****. hahahaha.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every1 involved acted like pissed off third graders. The whole Cleveland organization (fans, players, coaches, and owner) acted like the class. And LeBron, even tho I love him, acted like the punk ass bully begging to be punched in the face, but the Cavs were too afraid of the punishment. So thats my two cents.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

The whole thing was overblown. I knew this would be the one game Lebron actually resembled Lebron, and no one would assassinate him. Boo him mercilessly but not kill him like ESPN would lead you to believe. I'm just tired of hearing about the Heat...what Blake Griffin is doing for the Clippers is a much bigger story to me. That's the future of the NBA if he stays healthy.
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. Blake Griffin has been a monster... on the offensive end.
He's still too passive on the defensive end, with his ups, he should be blocking everything near the basket
Some commentators brought up the fact that the LAC ask that of him though to keep him from getting fouls bc they need him so bad on the offensive end
That's horsesht though. I'd want him to dominate on both sides of the court
When he steps up his D, he'll be a legitimate superstar

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:31 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
This is the Miami Heat I expect to see from here on out. There are no excuses now that they have twenty games under their belt.
It's a shame they can't play the Cavs every night, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
He's still too passive on the defensive end, with his ups, he should be blocking everything near the basket
Some commentators brought up the fact that the LAC ask that of him though to keep him from getting fouls bc they need him so bad on the offensive end
big part of it is also that Kaman has been hurt so he doesn't have protection.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I don't disagree on any particular point but I have trouble expecting more out of a 20/10 rookie, that is absolutely insane and Blake is the truth.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know... ultimately LeBron has proven the Basketball fan to be so irrelevent as to be worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Think of the facts; A Fan's perception of how things should be- players, coaches, teams- are often ignored. A great many people percieve LeBron's move to Miami as ultimately choosing NOT to reach for the greatness many had penciled him in for- myself included. The idea of a player deliberately labeling himself as 'King' and failing to imitate the best successes in NBA history can be considered an outright slap to the face of anyone who passionately follows the game.

It gets worse; Fans will never hold the clout necessary to force change on any sort of level that means a dang. The reason for that is, the only way Fans can force change is to stop watching games; Stop going to stadiums, stop tuning in to Sport's channels, simply walk away in large enough droves to make the power structure panic for the lost revenue.

Fans will NEVER EVER do this enough to matter. Too many will stay, or maybe some other community, long starved for a team, will eagerly lap up the newfound attention and deliver a spark of resurgence in interest.

In short, we are entertainment [BLEEP]s, a mindless mob who haven't just lost all revelence... but never had it to begin with.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
You know... ultimately LeBron has proven the Basketball fan to be so irrelevent as to be worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Think of the facts; A Fan's perception of how things should be- players, coaches, teams- are often ignored. A great many people percieve LeBron's move to Miami as ultimately choosing NOT to reach for the greatness many had penciled him in for- myself included. The idea of a player deliberately labeling himself as 'King' and failing to imitate the best successes in NBA history can be considered an outright slap to the face of anyone who passionately follows the game.

It gets worse; Fans will never hold the clout necessary to force change on any sort of level that means a dang. The reason for that is, the only way Fans can force change is to stop watching games; Stop going to stadiums, stop tuning in to Sport's channels, simply walk away in large enough droves to make the power structure panic for the lost revenue.

Fans will NEVER EVER do this enough to matter. Too many will stay, or maybe some other community, long starved for a team, will eagerly lap up the newfound attention and deliver a spark of resurgence in interest.

In short, we are entertainment [BLEEP]s, a mindless mob who haven't just lost all revelence... but never had it to begin with.
I disagree. How does game attendance, tv ratings affect Lebron's legacy? If nobody ever went to another game, how would that correlate to James? The fact that nothing has changed means that nobody even cares about him and what he did even more. He may have tried to form an ultimate super power in Miami, but people still go to watch their teams regardless.

Secondly, and more profoundly... Lebron's legacy will be carried on by the fans and their memories of his accomplishments. Sure, he can have whatever legacy he wants in his own mind and by those close to him. He can have the money, the rings, the glamour. But by the masses, his legacy is forever tarnished no matter what he accomlishes with the Heat. Nobody will give him the credit for even winning 5 rings because he wasn't doing it on his shoulders. He'll be thought of as the guy who joined Wade and Bosh. It's the same for A-Rod and the Yankees. A-Rod will statistically go down as one of the best players to play the game. Does anyone give a hoot that he won a Championship with the Yankees? No, he's just another guy who was on that extremely talented team.

Had Lebron even won just 1 championship in Cleveland, his legacy would've been infinitely better. His stock would've remained sky high for his entire career. People would be cheering for him to get that ring. My how things have changed 180 degrees. He went from loved to hated in 1 decision.

Go get those rings Lebron. We don't give a crap.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game's called ass rape, and we shootin' the jail scene

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post

THANK YOU! If I were in Lebron's situation I probably would have went to Chicago or New York, but the idea that he should do whatever the hell the common fan thinks he should do is ******* idiotic. He won't be Jordan. Big ******* deal. No one is.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I disagree. How does game attendance, tv ratings affect Lebron's legacy? If nobody ever went to another game, how would that correlate to James? The fact that nothing has changed means that nobody even cares about him and what he did even more. He may have tried to form an ultimate super power in Miami, but people still go to watch their teams regardless.

Secondly, and more profoundly... Lebron's legacy will be carried on by the fans and their memories of his accomplishments.
You're already onto it big guy. The fans determine Lebron's legacy...and who on Earth would think Miami's fans could ever hope to drown out the hate in Cleveland? The hate...everywhere? There are some great, great Miami fans but to say their love will ever match what Cleveland is feeling is misguided IMO. Everything Lebron accomplishes from this point on is tarnished by the fact that a huge contingent of the NBA's following thinks he is a total douche for The Decision.

Excessive...ellipses...?
Old 12-03-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm in love with whomever made this...
Old 12-03-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In 20 years no one will give a **** about "The Decision." Most new and/or younger fans will have no idea what it was. NBA fans will stop hating LeBron James and move on. After a decade or two, legacies are determined by stat sheets and highlight reels. If LeBron finishes his career with three or four MVP awards and five rings, his legacy will be just fine.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
In 20 years no one will give a **** about "The Decision." Most new and/or younger fans will have no idea what it was. NBA fans will stop hating LeBron James and move on. After a decade or two, legacies are determined by stat sheets and highlight reels. If LeBron finishes his career with three or four MVP awards and five rings, his legacy will be just fine.
In 20 years Cleveland fans will still be mad, because they have nothing else to do.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In 20 years, I'll probably have a walker and have to have someone feed me through a straw. What does that have to do with a funny snipe at LBJ?
Old 12-03-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see how I do tonight...

Nets + 6
Blazers - 4
Thunder - 1
Magic - 4
Hawks - 5.5
Knicks + 6.5
Rockets + 4.5
Bulls + 5
Wolves + 11.5
Pacers + 1.5
Clippers + 9
Lakers - 13
Mavericks + 4.5
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i seeing this right? Toronto doing well vs. the Thunder...
Old 12-03-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the first quarter and Durant is out.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's the first quarter and Durant is out.
thanks for ruining my day
Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
More like in 20 years from now, people will be talking about the best player at that time... who they are calling the "REAL next Michael Jordan" (call him Mr. X) and say... Oh that Lebron guy could've been as good as Mr. X but he tarnished his legacy when he went to the Heat. Nobody cares about cheap rings. Mr. X is the best player EVERZzzzzz!!!!! He did it on his OWN!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know how the heck people just throw in 'and five rings.' I don't mean to be rude to you in particular P-L, but do you know what I mean?

I see it all the time when I'm snooping on insidehoops or whatever, just going from 0 to 3,4,5,6 rings. That's crazy to me. Championships are no joke, even in the NBA. This Heat team has not shown enough to say they are going to win 5 rings, or anything close IMO
Old 12-03-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Van Gundy is such a whiny little *****. I hated him as a coach and hate him even more as an announcer.

Shaq is 7 foot, a billion pounds and Rose is 6 whatever and like 180...yea, Shaq moved over and Rose ran into him and went flying, but wtf do you expect? It's not like Shaq tackled him.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote