Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Meh, he wasn't terrible but he looked like a guy that should come off the bench last night. I know it was just a bad game for him, but he couldn't hit any shots and outside of taking shots was pretty invisible on offense, and didn't do anything on defense.

Basically, if he hadn't played yesterday, no one would have known. But again, I'm guessing it was just an off game.

He does have a lot of games like that, he's played pretty passively so far, but has also flashed some signs of awesomeness like in the Cleveland game. I'd like to see him play more aggressively, hopefully that will come with experience.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5912307

Kind of just confirming what people were already thinking, but Melo wants to be traded, and only to the Knicks.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Melo truly wants NY to succeed, he'll suck it up this year with Denver and just sign with the Knicks in the off-season, that way they won't have to give up Gallo or anyone else.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If Melo truly wants NY to succeed, he'll suck it up this year with Denver and just sign with the Knicks in the off-season, that way they won't have to give up Gallo or anyone else.
Well i think the Knicks have made it clear that they dont wanna give up Gallo, so personally if i were the nuggets i would take whatever it is that the knicks wanna give, because you are gonna lose him at the end of the year anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's my hope. I'd honestly rather wait until the off-season to grab him. Keep all of our young players and getting Melo would be great.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Knicks wouldn`t really have much use for Gallo if Melo came along. Nice piece on the bench sure but definately not enough to keep them from getting Melo and being legit contenders this year.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Knicks wouldn`t really have much use for Gallo if Melo came along. Nice piece on the bench sure but definately not enough to keep them from getting Melo and being legit contenders this year.
Any team has use for a player like Gallo. Obviously you don't bark at giving him up if you can get Carmelo Anthony in return, but if there's a way to keep that team that's doing really well right now in one piece, while adding one of the best wing scorers in the NBA, it would be ideal. And that's the situation that the Knicks could be in if Carmelo rides it out in Denver.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Having a guy who shoots 90% from the line and can hit 3's isn't something useful?
Old 12-12-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Having a guy who shoots 90% from the line and can hit 3's isn't something useful?
Im just saying with Melo playing 40 minutes a game at Gallos spot there is no point in keeping him around if it prevents you from getting Melo this year, giving you a shot at the title this year. I'm surprised Knicks fans are always so open to putting off potential success for another year.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Im just saying with Melo playing 40 minutes a game at Gallos spot there is no point in keeping him around if it prevents you from getting Melo this year, giving you a shot at the title this year. I'm surprised Knicks fans are always so open to putting off potential success for another year.
Meh, I've watched a decade of ****** Knicks basketball. I think I can handle a year of getting into the playoffs and falling short and restocking for the next year. Why give away Gallinari and potentially more when we can just get Melo without giving up anything in the off-season? This team is already pretty good, lets keep it together and add to it in the off-season.

Also Gallo plays PF quite a bit as it is, so I'm not really concerned about Melo taking his "spot", per sť. I think he'd be better at PF anyways because he lacks the quickness to deal with some SF's.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I've watched a decade of ****** Knicks basketball. I think I can handle a year of getting into the playoffs and falling short and restocking for the next year. Why give away Gallinari and potentially more when we can just get Melo without giving up anything in the off-season? This team is already pretty good, lets keep it together and add to it in the off-season.

Also Gallo plays PF quite a bit as it is, so I'm not really concerned about Melo taking his "spot", per sť. I think he'd be better at PF anyways because he lacks the quickness to deal with some SF's.
If New York really wants Melo, and I'd imagine that they do, they should not hesitate to trade Gallinari. He's a useful player, nobody should debate that. The Knicks need a guy that can create off the dribble as well as hit an open shot...Melo?!? I guess my point is, why let a team like Charlotte, Orlando, maybe a Dallas? have a crack at him. If he gets traded sooner than later, and falls in love with a city and/or a team, New York could miss out again on the transcendent superstar that the city needs.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Forenci,

I'm pretty sure the Knicks already have a PF. And while I understand Amare could play some C in D'antonis system a frontline of Amare and Gallo would get raped.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
If New York really wants Melo, and I'd imagine that they do, they should not hesitate to trade Gallinari. He's a useful player, nobody should debate that. The Knicks need a guy that can create off the dribble as well as hit an open shot...Melo?!? I guess my point is, why let a team like Charlotte, Orlando, maybe a Dallas? have a crack at him. If he gets traded sooner than later, and falls in love with a city and/or a team, New York could miss out again on the transcendent superstar that the city needs.
A valid consideration. I'm not opposed to trading Gallinari for Melo, but when a player says outright he won't sign an extension with anyone but the Knicks I'm slightly more inclined to take my chances.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bass with another start and he's got a double-double.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I really don't want to get my hopes up considering recent past but I've never seen a mavs team that plays D this hard and well!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

Gotta throw it in the NBA discussion...another big game for Blake, albeit in another loss. Clips really should have more than 2 guys that score points.
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:12 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know peole will always look at the Lakers box score and say how good Kobe's supporting cast but while that may be true if you watch a lot of laker games you'll see how Kobe constantly sets up his team mates regardless if they're "assists" or not.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guyz nets only lost by 7 to the lakers! Progress!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade Gallo in a heartbeat! Get that bum off my team!

And anyway Knicks fans, let's not fool ourselves. We can't keep Melo and Gallo anyway. It would kill our bench bc Gallo's pricetag is going to be high.

I rather trade Gallo for Melo, and use the rest of our money to build up our bench and extending Felton instead of going after a 3rd big FA and depleting our bench.

Felton's play pretty much eliminates the need for Chris Paul anyway.

If the Knicks get Melo, we're title contenders. We're playing so well already without him, just imagine how good we'll be with him.

Amare Stoudemire is a legit MVP candidate. Dude is a beast.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Melo has openely said he wants to be traded to the Knicks.. if they don't trade him, he is FA.. I can't see him playing for any of those teams.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go to NY and make a mini big 3 to get knocked out by Miami and Orlando =DDD

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I disagree very much. With Melo coming in with Amare we're absolutely going to need every good passer who's an efficient scorer we can keep. That's why I'd hate to give up Gallo and Fields. THey're so good at making a contribution without taking many shots. Just recently Gallo had a 16 points on 5 shots game, that's why I love the dude so much, he doesn't get to do too much in the offense because the guys ahead of him in the food chain are producing as well as Amare's current 30 streak, but he always chips in, even when he's not getting many chances to put it in the hoop.

In a year or two I genuinely believe that
Amare
Gallo
Melo
Fields
Felton

is a lineup that can win a title, if our bench develops well with Mozzie, Dougie, Shawne Williams, Turiaf and maybe Chandler/AR.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 12-13-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I disagree very much. With Melo coming in with Amare we're absolutely going to need every good passer who's an efficient scorer we can keep. That's why I'd hate to give up Gallo and Fields. THey're so good at making a contribution without taking many shots. Just recently Gallo had a 16 points on 5 shots game, that's why I love the dude so much, he doesn't get to do too much in the offense because the guys ahead of him in the food chain are producing as well as Amare's current 30 streak, but he always chips in, even when he's not putting it in the hoop.

Amare
Gallo
Melo
Fields
Felton

is a lineup that can win a title, if our bench develops well with Mozzie, Dougie, Shawne Williams, Turiaf and maybe Chandler/AR.
A team with Amare as your starting C and Gallo as your starting PF could never win a championship....ever. Would get absolutely raped if they came across a pair of competent big men which every title contending team has.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I disagree very much. With Melo coming in with Amare we're absolutely going to need every good passer who's an efficient scorer we can keep. That's why I'd hate to give up Gallo and Fields. THey're so good at making a contribution without taking many shots. Just recently Gallo had a 16 points on 5 shots game, that's why I love the dude so much, he doesn't get to do too much in the offense because the guys ahead of him in the food chain are producing as well as Amare's current 30 streak, but he always chips in, even when he's not putting it in the hoop.

Amare
Gallo
Melo
Fields
Felton

That matches well with Miami but still can't handle the front courts of Orlando and however much longer Boston has. Also not so sure about Fields at the 2.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
That matches well with Miami but still can't handle the front courts of Orlando and however much longer Boston has. Also not so sure about Fields at the 2.
That's why Mozgovs development could be a major boon. Kid has a lot of potential and plays hard. He's done ok when he's not getting called for a foul and he's nervous catching the ball, but once he learns how to avoid fouls I think he'll calm down. With him and Turiaf on the Bench I think we could match up with Orlando and the aging Celtics. Then again he may never learn to avoid foul trouble in which case I'd agree with your concern which would mean that we'd need to find a way to acquire a guy who can give us that front court help off of the bench.

EDIT: Plus Turiaf has impressed the **** out of me when he's been healthy. He's a really smart passer and makes us a better team, better team defense, better passing and spacing on O. He's impressed me almost as much as Felts has.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 12-13-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote