Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonny Flynn and Martell Webster come back tonight. This is the REAL Timberwolves, ladies and gentlemen.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If he was smarter he would actually fit in perfectly in Chicago, too bad he has a Gerald Green-esque basketball IQ.
Definitely. He's lethal from deep when he gets it going, is explosive in the open floor and can get to the rim. But holy **** is he dumb. Thibs could maybe get him to play team ball because Karl's offensive discipline is pretty pathetic, but I don't want him anywhere near this team. I'd rather live and die with Bogans.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Didn't the Bulls briefly acquire JR Smith and then trade him away or release him for basically nothing? Maybe it was somebody else I'm thinking of...

That was indeed the Bulls, I actually remember asking in here why they gave him away for nothing because he had shown some flashes.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Didn't the Bulls briefly acquire JR Smith and then trade him away or release him for basically nothing? Maybe it was somebody else I'm thinking of...
Yep. Skiles wanted nothing to do with him (I think it was in the deal for Chandler).

For as many good things that he could do for us offensively he counters it with an equal amount of bad things. He'll either shoot you into a game/blowout or shoot you out of it. Plus, he's a punk that could upset our chemistry. I'd much rather get Afflalo.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The great thing about the Bulls is that they wouldn't really need JR Smith, so if **** goes bad, you just bench him. He can single handedly win you games, and if he gets hot for you in the playoffs, you'd be damn near unstoppable.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Depends on what we have to give up as well. There's been talk about Gibson. **** that. I also don't want him because he's a wannabe thug.

Oh and right no cue JR fouls Redick on a 3 pointer (which he made) and then gets a technical for bitching about the call (which he clearly hacked Redick's arm). And then he makes a fade away 3 as the shot clock expires along with another long 2. He is sooo frustrating to watch.

Quote:
Old 12-14-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Depends on what we have to give up as well. There's been talk about Gibson. **** that. I also don't want him because he's a wannabe thug.

Oh and right no cue JR fouls Redick on a 3 pointer (which he made) and then gets a technical for bitching about the call (which he clearly hacked Redick's arm). And then he makes a fade away 3 as the shot clock expires along with another long 2. He is sooo frustrating to watch.
Haha, the infamous 6 point play.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Haha, the infamous 6 point play.
Addition fail. 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 my friend. :D

And he just nailed another 3. Although that shot was wide open on nice ball movement. If he could just be a spot up shooter that occasionally is aggressive offensively I wouldn't mind him too much, but there's way too many times where his ******** basketball IQ takes over.

Quote:
Old 12-14-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no, basketball rule memory fail...oops, technical fouls do only net you one free throw.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 12-14-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flagrants are what give you two FTs
Old 12-14-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

Forget JR Smith people...somebody needs to acknowledge that JJ Reddick has 27 points on 6-9 from 3.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 12-14-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pekovic sucks.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Martell Webster is looking really good tonight.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go away Luke Ridnour. Go far, far away.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
no, basketball rule memory fail...oops, technical fouls do only net you one free throw.
Don't you get two on a technical in college too?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i ******* hate the nets. so close to being done with this ******* team.
i love t-will. commie, you lucky bastard!
of course it's to get ready to deal favors...
i hate this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

More typical Wolves ********. A bunch of young reetards. Unable to cover the best players on the team. Off to watch a movie.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

People saying Melo to the Nets. Don't quote me, but it's what I'm hearing.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where?!?!
and for what? will he sign?
I DONT WANNA GIVE UP FAVORS.
trading 2 of my favorite players in one night would give me a sad.
trade all our picks we stockpiled, murphy...and outlaw? yeaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I read the Nets understand that the only way the Nuggets will even listen is if Favors is included...certainly understandable.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
where?!?!
and for what? will he sign?
I DONT WANNA GIVE UP FAVORS.
trading 2 of my favorite players in one night would give me a sad.
trade all our picks we stockpiled, murphy...and outlaw? yeaa
Just type "Carmelo Anthony" on Google and see the Twitter feeds.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv..._tea m_trade/

LA, Hou, GS, NJ 1st round picks, Favors & Murphy to Denver for Melo

and he is expected to sign an extension

but then there is this

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/12/15/c...se-by-nuggets/

Quote:
Denver's KMGH-TV, channel 7, reported Tuesday night the Nuggets have agreed to trade their star forward to New Jersey for Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy and two first-round draft picks. The report immediately was shot down by the Nuggets.

Last edited by fenikz : 12-15-2010 at 12:52 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv..._tea m_trade/

LA, Hou, GS, NJ 1st round picks, Favors & Murphy to Denver for Melo

and he is expected to sign an extension

but then there is this

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/12/15/c...se-by-nuggets/
All the twitter feeds I've seen haven't confirmed anything quite yet. Supposedly it's in the works, but nothing looks solid yet.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

What's wrong with John Wall now?
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be kinda surprised to see Melo take an extension with the Nets, but that is a lot of money. I just don't get the point of taking that money from a team that'll leave him stuck in the same situation as he was in Denver.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote