Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I'm convinced. It should be an actual category!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woody paige is saying melo hasn't ruled out the nets and that denver wants to stockpile picks and the Nets could send like 3 first rounders and murphy's contract for Melo...keeping favors.

Harris-Morrow-Melo-Favors-Bropez=sexsexsexsex
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
woody paige is saying melo hasn't ruled out the nets and that denver wants to stockpile picks and the Nets could send like 3 first rounders and murphy's contract for Melo...keeping favors.

Harris-Morrow-Melo-Favors-Bropez=sexsexsexsex
So what you're saying is, Woody Paige is drinking again.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First rounders in the NBA don't mean dick. I doubt there's ever a trade to NJ that doesn't involve Favors.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
First rounders in the NBA don't mean dick. I doubt there's ever a trade to NJ that doesn't involve Favors.
I'm surprised teams focus on them so much. With all the lottery protections and everything the large majority of the time it's a mid-late first round pick. And that being the case, you're pleasantly surprised if the player actually makes an impact. Unless you get lucky and a team sucks forever and lands in the lottery after the 5-6 years of protection or you get lucky and hit on a non-lottery player who makes an impact, the pick means next to nothing. High lottery is more or less all that matters unless you're good at picking players who fit you like the Spurs have been, and even then it's more guys wo are good at playing their roles.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This video alone was the reason why i was a HUGE gym rat in middle school and high school. Oh, the memories. Rep if you can name all the NBAers you spot!

Old 12-17-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

listen, if the Nets deal their 5 1sts over the next 2 years (and murphy if need be for contract purposes) I'd be 100% fine with it haha

his article:

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_1...%3A+Nuggets%29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This video alone was the reason why i was a HUGE gym rat in middle school and high school. Oh, the memories. Rep if you can name all the NBAers you spot!

I caught Baron Davis, Vince Carter, Jason "White Chocolate" Williams, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Kevin Garnet, Paul Pierce, and possibly Darius Miles

that video is badass

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
I caught Baron Davis, Vince Carter, Jason "White Chocolate" Williams, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Kevin Garnet, Paul Pierce, and possibly Darius Miles

that video is badass
You missed 'Sheed! And yes, that shadow with a red headband is Darius Miles lol.

Also, is it just me or is Jermaine O'Neal one of those guys? Couldn't really tell.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gallo <333333333.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat can't ******* miss if they tried right now. Besides Bosh and his airballs.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Gallo <333333333.

Stop encouraging this Brodeur.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

L. B. ******* J.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You missed 'Sheed! And yes, that shadow with a red headband is Darius Miles lol.

Also, is it just me or is Jermaine O'Neal one of those guys? Couldn't really tell.
Speaking of Darius Miles, the Perfect Score. I remember watching it for the first time when I was shitfaced in Cuba, and I was like "is that Darius Miles?" So random they had in that movie. They couldn't just find a tall black guy who was an actual actor? Or if that was too hard, just a black actor and say he's a point guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Stop encouraging this Brodeur.
When I get a mancrush on a guy, I will defend him to the death. That time has come with Gallo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I get a mancrush on a guy, I will defend him to the death. That time has come with Gallo.
Gallo is the sexiest man on the planet. No one can hate THE ROOSTER!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Gallo is the sexiest man on the planet. No one can hate THE ROOSTER!
We should bond more in our shared love of Gallo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We should bond more in our shared love of Gallo.
I agree.

However, you speaking ill of the BSG finale makes me hesitant to commit to this bonding.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

We can avoid talking about that, and focus more on Fringe and Gallo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally missed you originally hating on the finale but did you at least recognize the first hour and 20 minutes was ******* amazing?

For relevance, Blake Griffin is such a freaking monster.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-17-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I totally missed you originally hating on the finale but did you at least recognize the first hour and 20 minutes was ******* amazing?

For relevance, Blake Griffin is such a freaking monster.
I loved it until the abortion of the reveal of the Opera House thing they had been building up to FOREVER.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha, posted on a New York tabloid:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-297429

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

LEBRON ************* JAMES!i

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-17-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
hahaha, posted on a New York tabloid:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-297429
New York Post is a joke. Pretty stupid and classless thing to put in your paper.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Man this game kinda went to ****. Stupid Knicks.

<njx9> <3 dg