Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone break down and analyze this blockbuster trade that I have just formulated after hours upon hours of carefully studying every teams roster?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=26f4ltq
Old 12-18-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll never happen, Pooh Jeter is as close to untouchable as there is in the NBA

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Heat can trade seven players (Anthony, Haslem, Big Z, Jones, Miller, Houe, and Howard) for Melo!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd be a solid 6th man.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Derrick Rose at the line down 2 with no time left...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu missed the 2nd.

I has a sad...
That's what you get for speaking ill of the sex god known as Blake Griffin!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He'd be a solid 6th man.
Nah he starts. We have Arroyo play the 1, Wade 2, Anthony 3, LeBron 4, and tell Bosh to get some ******* testicles and play the 5
Old 12-18-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Nah he starts. We have Arroyo play the 1, Wade 2, Anthony 3, LeBron 4, and tell Bosh to get some ******* testicles and play the 5
Or you could just have LeBron play the 1, Wade the 2, Anthony the 3, Bosh the 4 and Big Z the 5.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

How bout that Blake Griffin guy lol
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6270410908 View Post
How bout that Blake Griffin guy lol
He's such a freak.

It was nice to see Kurt Thomas's crafty veteran moves shut him down and get some fouls on him in like the 10 mins it took Thomas to foul out lol.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Love.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gallo. Is. Awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Gallo. Is. Awesome.
He's still better and sexier than Brook Lopez!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Gallo. Is. Awesome.
At least he wasn't just jacking up threes and was actually driving and drawing fouls.

O whats that you say?

1-10 from arc with 0 FTs attempted.

Didn't get a chance to watch any of the game but the box score looks ugly for the Knicks. 8 TOs for Amare!!! I guess they were due for a letdown game after last nights matchup though.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bropez doesn't shoot 1-10 from 3pt land!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
At least he wasn't just jacking up threes and was actually driving and drawing fouls.

O whats that you say?

1-10 from arc with 0 FTs attempted.

Didn't get a chance to watch any of the game but the box score looks ugly for the Knicks. 8 TOs for Amare!!! I guess they were due for a letdown game after last nights matchup though.
But yea, he's so much more than just a 3 point shooter. Because when his shot isn't falling, he adjusts his game.

Oh also, he isn't ridiculously too inconsistent to be anything better than a 3rd option.

Games like tonight is why Knick fans need to stop talking about how Gallo is anything more than a shooter. Tonight wasn't the system's fault. Tonight was Gallo sucked's fault, nothing else.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-18-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
But yea, he's so much more than just a 3 point shooter. Because when his shot isn't falling, he adjusts his game.

Oh also, he isn't ridiculously too inconsistent to be anything better than a 3rd option.

Games like tonight is why Knick fans need to stop talking about how Gallo is anything more than a shooter. Tonight wasn't the system's fault. Tonight was Gallo sucked's fault, nothing else.
You are forgetting about his awesome passing ability d00d. He dished out a full 2 assists(along with 2 TOs) in 40 minutes tonight.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

Kevin Love's numbers tonight are alarming next to the rest of the team. I know someone that's gonna take his talents elsewhere when his contract is up...
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you all continue to bash Captain Sexy, I will ruin you all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So we're probably looking at...

PG Nelson
SG Arenas
SF Turkoglu/Richardson
PF Bass
C Howard

Richardson may be the odd man out. He's not the greatest fit at SF. Maybe they even try Hedo at PF, and J-Rich at SF. lol. haha. Or they just go really small with J Rich at SF, Hedo off the bench. This is gonna be fun. I am excited to see it shake out, though.
j rich was by far the best player you got in that trade if he goes to your bench then it's even worse than i would of imagined

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
You are forgetting about his awesome passing ability d00d. He dished out a full 2 assists(along with 2 TOs) in 40 minutes tonight.
Don't get me wrong, he's not terrible at everything else. But dude is a shooter, plain and simple. He's average at driving and it obviously isn't a huge part of his game.

Someone who is more than a shooter doesn't post up at the 3 point line and launch 10 3s when he's made 1 all game.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-18-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
j rich was by far the best player you got in that trade if he goes to your bench then it's even worse than i would of imagined
Can we finally agree that Hedo is a washed up turd?

On that note though....if there is one place he can succeed again it is Orlando
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was certainly never as bad as you made him out to be, but the experiment in Phoenix failed and I'm glad that we cut our losses

another question though is Gortat at 4/28 that much better of a deal

Last edited by fenikz : 12-18-2010 at 10:40 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a reason the T'Wolves didn't foul?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I can't wait for bbd to get up in this *****. He should have a lot of fun with tonight's performance.

Also, I want to have little Kevin Love babies.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-18-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure why Orlando did that other trade with Phoenix. We would've gladly given them Rip, Villanueva, and Austin Daye for the same package.