Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ty Lawson is puresex. god i love him.

also brodie, you hated on my love Favors, so i will poke fun of Gallo's 1-10 3pt shooting night...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
But yea, he's so much more than just a 3 point shooter. Because when his shot isn't falling, he adjusts his game.

Oh also, he isn't ridiculously too inconsistent to be anything better than a 3rd option.

Games like tonight is why Knick fans need to stop talking about how Gallo is anything more than a shooter. Tonight wasn't the system's fault. Tonight was Gallo sucked's fault, nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
At least he wasn't just jacking up threes and was actually driving and drawing fouls.

O whats that you say?

1-10 from arc with 0 FTs attempted.

Didn't get a chance to watch any of the game but the box score looks ugly for the Knicks. 8 TOs for Amare!!! I guess they were due for a letdown game after last nights matchup though.
So where were you guys when Gallo was having great games against two of the best defensive teams in the NBA?

Funny how every time Gallo comes up people start pointing fingers at Knicks fans for somehow starting the love fest and yet the only reason he's really ever mentioned beyond the random "I love such and such player" (which is the norm in this thread) is when you guys hate on him after a ****** game.

Seriously, I would have loved to hear this **** after he dropped 20+ on two of the best teams in the NBA.

Not to mention neither if you guys actually saw the game, so I don't know why I bother. Honestly, I'm not disputing that he had an awful game and have never claimed he's going to be anything more than a good third option for a team, but it is getting pretty old how Chucky and others feel the need to bring him up anytime he has a bad game. You act like Knicks fans bring Gallinari up like EvilNixon and Monta Ellis every time Ellis takes a dump or makes a bucket.

Also Iowa if you actually watched the Heat/Celtics game you'd see why people claim he's much more than a shooter. He broke down several guys on the drive for sick highlight dunks on more than one occasion (Celtics, mainly).

But that's the end of my rant. Just bitchy because we lost to a **** hole team like Cleveland. And honestly, the whole team sucked big time, not just Gallo.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Ty Lawson is puresex. god i love him.

also brodie, you hated on my love Favors, so i will poke fun of Gallo's 1-10 3pt shooting night...
I may have been wrongish about Favors...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont really care forenci, i just like teasing you!

and yea...that's right mister, you love some favors.
i just hope he doesn't get traded, then i'll have a super sad.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Is there a reason the T'Wolves didn't foul?
Many coaches in all sports simply do not understand time for some odd reason.

You would think they'd have a better grasp on it considering they've lived with it forever.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty ****** up night. Heat almost lose to Wall-less Wizards without Arenas. Knicks **** the bed against Cleveland. Bulls also **** the bed against the Clippers (Griffin is a flopping ***** btw). San Antonio and Denver have nail biters against Memphis and Minnesota. Orlando loses to Philly (although they were short handed).

Rose missing that free throw was pretty deflating. But dude has been nails for us in crunch time all year. Rose said he'd make those two free throws next time and I believe him. Whatever he guarantees usually comes true. We can't keep falling behind early and expect to come back. Our first halves have been our greatest demise so far. They put us behind the 8 ball far too often.

Gibson has a concussion as well. FML. Our strength has become a weakness if he's out for any period of time. Luckily it's the easiest part of our schedule right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont really care forenci, i just like teasing you!

and yea...that's right mister, you love some favors.
i just hope he doesn't get traded, then i'll have a super sad.
I know Scotty, I wasn't really directing it at you. You keep it pretty light. I just get pissed at tools like Chucky who feel the need to bring the Knicks up anytime someone on the team does poorly. Not to mention his idiotic hyperbole supposedly based on Knicks fans claims.

"OMGZ GAIZ, Nuggets should trade Melo for Bill Walker and Toney Douglazzz"

"DOOD, you forgot to put Gallo as a top 5 NBA PG because he transcends the position!"

I just find it hilarious one of the biggest homers on SWDC is knocking other people for have homer tendencies.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frazier and Breen made a good point about Gallo's games against the Celtics and Heat. Sure his overall #s looked good but he was wildly inconsistent (even in those games - considered his best games of the year). He played terribly for an entire half in both of those games. I've always been a Gallo supporter but given the way this current team is constructed - I'm not sure how or if he fits in all that well...

He's not going to develop his game as well as he could as the #3 option on a playoff-hungry veteran team.

I'd love to keep Chandler and Fields, deal Gallo for a young banger/Oak-type 4, and sign Melo in the summer.

I wonder if someone would take Gallo/Anthony Randolph for a banger... this team needs defensive rebounding more than anything right now.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another big night for Love, another loss. This team is one game better than they were at this time last year. Our all teams this patient with their president/coach regimes? I'm not trying to *****, just wondering
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I can't wait for bbd to get up in this *****. He should have a lot of fun with tonight's performance.

Also, I want to have little Kevin Love babies.
Give us your shittiest player and a bunch of second round draft picks, he's all yours.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think Knick fans expect far too much for Gallo. In 2+ years he's shown flashes of getting to the rim and making passes, but it hasn't been consistent. He is what he is and that's a guy who lives on the perimeter. Dude has some talent and a sick skill set, but I think his mentality differs from his ability. I understand D'Antoni relies on him as a perimeter threat, but he needs to attack the rim when his shot isn't falling.

That's my biggest qualm with Gallo. I just don't think he's an aggressive player by nature, but I also haven't seen him as much as Forenci, bbd, Rosebud, etc.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Another big night for Love, another loss. This team is one game better than they were at this time last year. Our all teams this patient with their president/coach regimes? I'm not trying to *****, just wondering
Taj Gibson, CJ Watson, James Johnson and a first rounder for Love. (or Asik instead of Johnson).

Win.

On your question; it's Rambis' 3rd year right? He really hasn't had that much talent outside Love. Johnson, Darko and Beasley are nice additions, but this is a talent driven league and that's an area you suffer. Ellington, Ridnour and Brewer are wildly inconsistent. Plus, Flynn and Webster have been out. I know Johnny gets a lot of flack on this board, but he's a solid PG and certainly an upgrade over Ridnour.

I think you guys are headed in the right direction, but you need another stud. If that's Wes or Beasley then you'll be alright, but I don't really see those two guys as 'star' type players right now, well at especially not with Beasley. I also don't know if Rambis is the answer. You have more insight than I do, but a team has to fully commit to its coach and I don't know if that's what is happening in Minnesota.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

At least we have a bad team that's enjoyable to watch. Love and Beasley keep me coming back every night. It could be worse we could be the Cavs or Pistons who don't even have that.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
At least we have a bad team that's enjoyable to watch. Love and Beasley keep me coming back every night. It could be worse we could be the Cavs or Pistons who don't even have.
The Cavs have much more than the Pistons do.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
At least we have a bad team that's enjoyable to watch. Love and Beasley keep me coming back every night. It could be worse we could be the Cavs or Pistons who don't even have that.
Why don't you be quiet?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-18-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw the highlights from the end of the heat vs wiz game...what a ******* joke.

D Wade gets the foul on one end which was ticky tack as ****, and then Hinrich gets hacked and theres nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I just think Knick fans expect far too much for Gallo. In 2+ years he's shown flashes of getting to the rim and making passes, but it hasn't been consistent. He is what he is and that's a guy who lives on the perimeter. Dude has some talent and a sick skill set, but I think his mentality differs from his ability. I understand D'Antoni relies on him as a perimeter threat, but he needs to attack the rim when his shot isn't falling.

That's my biggest qualm with Gallo. I just don't think he's an aggressive player by nature, but I also haven't seen him as much as Forenci, bbd, Rosebud, etc.
I have no problem with that assessment. I really don't know how this huge build up became where everyone thinks all Knicks fans are expecting stardom from him. I think Rosebud is probably his most avid supporter, but I've really never known him to be a homer in any of his posts not relating to Gallo. He's a pretty die hard Knick fan like myself so it's pretty easy to get attached to a player like Gallo who tries hard and shows flashes when the Knicks were super ******.

For example, in the game tonight, most of those 3's came when our half court offense sucked (yes we are forced to run it from time to time) and basically he was taking contested 3's off ****** passes when time was about to expire.

I've never believed in the "watch the game, not box scores nerd!" line of of thinking because 1-10 from three is really bad anyway you cut it. However, if we're talking about how Gallinari is utilized as a floor spacer and what is asked of him, then yes, watching the games is important. It's like if someone looks at a QB's stats and thinks they're not that gaudy, but doesn't watch the games to see that it's a run heavy offense they wouldn't really know why he isn't putting up big numbers.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
just saw the highlights from the end of the heat vs wiz game...what a ******* joke.

D Wade gets the foul on one end which was ticky tack as ****, and then Hinrich gets hacked and theres nothing....
They didn't show where the Wizards failed to inbound the ball, threw it right to James Jones, then fouled him - giving the Heat two free points while taking 1 second off the clock.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why don't you be quiet?

I'm sorry, I'll replace Detroit with....ummmm Charlotte?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

shouldnt the bobcats just give the nets Gerald Wallace already?
Quote:
Old 12-18-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monta misses the GW....what a come back.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Taj Gibson, CJ Watson, James Johnson and a first rounder for Love. (or Asik instead of Johnson).

Win.

On your question; it's Rambis' 3rd year right? He really hasn't had that much talent outside Love. Johnson, Darko and Beasley are nice additions, but this is a talent driven league and that's an area you suffer. Ellington, Ridnour and Brewer are wildly inconsistent. Plus, Flynn and Webster have been out. I know Johnny gets a lot of flack on this board, but he's a solid PG and certainly an upgrade over Ridnour.

I think you guys are headed in the right direction, but you need another stud. If that's Wes or Beasley then you'll be alright, but I don't really see those two guys as 'star' type players right now, well at especially not with Beasley. I also don't know if Rambis is the answer. You have more insight than I do, but a team has to fully commit to its coach and I don't know if that's what is happening in Minnesota.
I feel bad for Rambis. He seems to be a sensible coach, but he just has to deal with incompetent players. The turnover numbers at the end of the night are ridiculous, I'm pretty sure the Wolves are top of that list. The biggest thing Rambis needs to do with the team is somehow work on defense, especially on the 3-point line. The Wolves are so quick to double inside as soon as the ball goes in there, leaving any SF or SG open on the wing.

On the offensive side, the Wolves need a good point guard, someone on the level of Rose, Westbrook or Wall. However, I don't see that happening soon, so the offense is going to have to continue to rely on Love 3-pointers and reckless Beasley drives. Loves inside game appears to be waiting for the rebound and banking in the shot somehow, that or a hook shot. Milicic has really impressed me so far as a C, but it seems like he only plays every other game these days. Wes has done a decent job as a SG, his jumper is silky smooth. Our biggest issue remains point guard.

I want Rambis to be our coach as long as he wants to be here. I trust in him. I don't trust in 99% of our players.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It seems like we're farther away than we actually are, we need a PG as vikes said and a couple of defense first role players. Love is a beast, Beasley is a great scorer, Wes has been one of the bestt rookies in the league and Darko has been a pleasant surprise (although he could be upgraded) One of our biggest problems is Wes isn't a SG he should be playing the 3 but with Beasley there he's forced to guard guys that are too quick for him.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

It's times like these I miss Trenton Hassell. He was the man.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Should trade Beasley for a good guard if they can pull it off.

RIP TheManInBlack